Like Holocaust revisionists disputing the truth of Auschwitz

Paranoid Dot Calm
Ashes to Ashes
By Chris Floyd
January 27, 2005
http://context.themoscowtimes.com/story/139582

We know this war has killed at least 100,000 innocent people, according to a scientific study by the respected medical journal The Lancet. The overwhelming majority of these 100,000 have been killed by direct military action of the U.S.-U.K. coalition, most of them long after "major combat operations" ended, The Lancet reports. (It's fascinating to watch the Bushists quibble over this number -- "The death count's not really that high, it wasn't deliberate, it was collateral damage, it's anti-American propaganda," etc. -- like Holocaust revisionists disputing the reality of Auschwitz: "It wasn't really 1.5 million, it wasn't deliberate, it was disease, overwork, Jewish propaganda, etc.")

Paranoid Dot Calm
Ashes to Ashes
By Chris Floyd
January 27, 2005

We know this war has killed at least 100,000 innocent people, according to a scientific study by the respected medical journal The Lancet. The overwhelming majority of these 100,000 have been killed by direct military action of the U.S.-U.K. coalition, most of them long after "major combat operations" ended, The Lancet reports. (It's fascinating to watch the Bushists quibble over this number -- "The death count's not really that high, it wasn't deliberate, it was collateral damage, it's anti-American propaganda," etc. -- like Holocaust revisionists disputing the reality of Auschwitz: "It wasn't really 1.5 million, it wasn't deliberate, it was disease, overwork, Jewish propaganda, etc.")

Paranoid Dot Calm
Ashes to Ashes
By Chris Floyd
January 27, 2005

Reverend Blair
Watching the right try to skirt this issue is scary because they have been so successful within the US press. A scientific survey that has had the methodology peer reviewed, as this one has, is far more factual than anything the Bushites can put forward, but the US press just doesn;t seem interested.

Reverend Blair
Watching the right try to skirt this issue is scary because they have been so successful within the US press. A scientific survey that has had the methodology peer reviewed, as this one has, is far more factual than anything the Bushites can put forward, but the US press just doesn;t seem interested.

Reverend Blair

missile
Conservative
If ypu're saying that the Coalition has slain more innocents in Iraq than Saddam did during his tenure,I agree . Also,I would add in all those who died as a result of the 12 year embargo.

missile
Conservative
If ypu're saying that the Coalition has slain more innocents in Iraq than Saddam did during his tenure,I agree . Also,I would add in all those who died as a result of the 12 year embargo.

missile
Conservative

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! Reverend Blair

Ever since I read this article, I look at the news presenters on TV and they all sound just like Zundel did.

The whole Iraq war is just like a holocaust.

Maybe, we should change the spelling to "Hollowcost" because nobody learned anything.

I think Americans are ignoring what is goin' on in Iraq .... just like the Germans did. As the Jewish elite were being trucked off to their deaths, the German people felt the actions were justified.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! Reverend Blair

Ever since I read this article, I look at the news presenters on TV and they all sound just like Zundel did.

Maybe, we should change the spelling to "Hollowcost" because nobody learned anything.

I think Americans are ignoring what is goin' on in Iraq .... just like the Germans did. As the Jewish elite were being trucked off to their deaths, the German people felt the actions were justified.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! Reverend Blair

Calm

Mooseskin Johnny
Check this article by Seymour Hersh: http://www.democracynow.org/article..../01/26/1450204

Quote:

Iraq is being turn into a ?free-fire zone? right in front of us. Hit everything, kill everything.

Mooseskin Johnny
Check this article by Seymour Hersh: http://www.democracynow.org/article..../01/26/1450204

Quote:

Iraq is being turn into a ?free-fire zone? right in front of us. Hit everything, kill everything.

Mooseskin Johnny

Quote:

Reverend Blair
Hey, I was going to post that same article. You have excellent taste Mooseskin.

The problem with Hersh is that he has way too limited a readership considering his credentials. This is the guy who broke the Mi Lai story. Three and a half decades later he broke the Abu Ghraib thing while the networks sat on it at the request of the Bush administration. He's one of the best investigative journalists working in the US, likely the world, and they've managed to marginalize him.

Reverend Blair

The problem with Hersh is that he has way too limited a readership considering his credentials. This is the guy who broke the Mi Lai story. Three and a half decades later he broke the Abu Ghraib thing while the networks sat on it at the request of the Bush administration. He's one of the best investigative journalists working in the US, likely the world, and they've managed to marginalize him.

Reverend Blair

Mooseskin Johnny
Thanks. I like Hersh. One can find out what's happening in the world of American militarism simply by entering "seymour hersh" into Google.

Mooseskin Johnny
Thanks. I like Hersh. One can find out what's happening in the world of American militarism simply by entering "seymour hersh" into Google.

Mooseskin Johnny

ElPolaco
I read the article and am left in silence, kind of a combination of awh and depression. Then I enter the "real" world where most folks would refuse to read an article like this classifying it in their "whining, liberal, lier category. I live simultaneously in two seperate realities. This is not good for mental health.

ElPolaco
I read the article and am left in silence, kind of a combination of awh and depression. Then I enter the "real" world where most folks would refuse to read an article like this classifying it in their "whining, liberal, lier category. I live simultaneously in two seperate realities. This is not good for mental health.

ElPolaco

Reverend Blair
It's not good for the health of your country or the international community either, el Polaco. I don't hold out a lot of hope for things changing any time soon though.

Hang in there.

Reverend Blair
It's not good for the health of your country or the international community either, el Polaco. I don't hold out a lot of hope for things changing any time soon though.

Hang in there.

Reverend Blair

Hang in there.