Here is a link to the source:
The Palestine Papers - Al Jazeera English
...Al Jazeera has been given unhindered access to the largest-ever leak of confidential documents related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There are nearly 1,700 files, thousands of pages of diplomatic correspondence detailing the inner workings of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process... ...date from 1999 to 2010... ...They will reveal new details about :
* the Palestinian Authority’s willingness to concede illegal Israeli settlements in East Jerusalem, and to be “creative” about the status of the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount;
* the compromises the Palestinian Authority was prepared to make on refugees and the right of return;
* details of the PA’s security cooperation with Israel;
* and private exchanges between Palestinian and American negotiators in late 2009, when the Goldstone Report was being discussed at the United Nations.
...We have taken great care over an extended period of time to assure ourselves of their authenticity
PA offered to concede almost all of East Jerusalem, an historic concession for which Israel offered nothing in return.
"The biggest Yerushalayim" - The Palestine Papers - Al Jazeera English
Erekat (Palestinian Negotiator): “It’s solved. You have the Clinton Parameters formula. For the Old City sovereignty for Palestine, except the Jewish quarter and part of the Armenian quarter … the Haram can be left to be discussed - there are creative ways, having a body or a committee, having undertakings for example not to dig [excavations under the Al Aqsa mosque]. The only thing I cannot do is convert to Zionism.”
Erekat's solution for the Haram - The Palestine Papers - Al Jazeera English
Al Jazeera has shared "The Palestine Papers" with The Guardian and they are also giving a detailed analysis:
Secret papers reveal slow death of Middle East peace process
• Massive new leak lifts lid on negotiations
• PLO offered up key settlements in East Jerusalem
• Concessions made on refugees and Holy sites
The Christian Science Monitor:
...chief Palestinian negotiator Saab Erekat next to a quote attributed to him from a 2008 meeting with then Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni. "We are offering you the biggest Yerushalayim in Jewish history," Mr. Erekat allegedly told her, using the Hebrew word for the holy city, as he promised to give away all but one Israeli settlement in East Jerusalem.
Ms. Livni's response? "We do not like this suggestion because it does not meet our demands, and probably it was not easy for you to think about it, but I really appreciate it." Livni said only an agreement to give up the remaining East Jerusalem settlement of Har Homa and the the further settlements of Ma'ale Adumim and Ariel in the West Bank would be sufficient.
Palestine papers: Browse the documents Use our interactive to explore the most explosive leak ever of confidential documents from inside the Middle East peace process. Click on a location to see related papers
Palestine papers: Browse the documents | World news | guardian.co.uk