@ 6 months: Can Trump turn around his presidency? USA TODAY USA TODAY


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#1
# 6 months: Can Trump turn around his presidency?

Or does it matter??

At 6 months: Can Trump turn around his presidency?

His approval ratings are at 36 per cent.

That suggests that the people are not all that satisfied with his performance.


If he was YOUR employee, would you be satisfied with his performance an d productivity??

Would you keep an employee that was mired in as many issues and legal problems as this guy is??


Seems it is the US population is the body that "hired " him by voting him in.........and he is accountable to them;.......and the country.
 
Walter
+4
#2
Why turn around when things are going your way? What a stoopid OP.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why turn around when things are going your way? What a stoopid OP.

Yes....things are going Trump's way........... but his approval ratings are slipping into regions that are very negative. Perhaps "going his way" is not the way it should be going for the country and the majority of the population. If this performance rating is ok............it only suggests that expectations are not very high of him.

If his performance is satisfactory.......why are his approval ratings dropping and currently at 36 per cent. Actually that number has been quite sable which suggests that his die hard loyalists remain the same in number and support.


If things are going so well his way......WHY ALL THE LAWYERS that are being added just about every day now?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#4
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jul14


Forty-five percent (45%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending March 2.
That’s unchanged from the previous week. This is the sixth week in a row that this finding has been in the mid-40s after running in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016. The latest finding is again higher than any week during the Obama presidency.
45% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reports™

How are your math skills OB?
Is 43 higher or lower then upper 20's?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
#5
Please Moderators Please, merge all these Trump Threads together into one thread.

The other Canadian Forum does it so why cant we?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#6
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#7
Cliffy stop with the selfies OK?


 
MHz
#8
How many full circles in 4 full years?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Yes....things are going Trump's way........... but his approval ratings are slipping into regions that are very negative. Perhaps "going his way" is not the way it should be going for the country and the majority of the population. If this performance rating is ok............it only suggests that expectations are not very high of him.

If his performance is satisfactory.......why are his approval ratings dropping and currently at 36 per cent. Actually that number has been quite sable which suggests that his die hard loyalists remain the same in number and support.


If things are going so well his way......WHY ALL THE LAWYERS that are being added just about every day now?

Considering that almost 50% of people that bothered to vote didn't like him to start with I would say 35% isn't bad.Canadian PMs have won with less.
 
gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Please Moderators Please, merge all these Trump Threads together into one thread.

The other Canadian Forum does it so why cant we?



We had a hundred more Obama threads and they were never lumped together. Why start now??
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Cliffy stop with the selfies OK?


Funny, Danny boy, the old lady at the bottom left is a Trump supporter. Your hero is a moron but he serves the purpose of those who really are in power by distracting the sheeple from what they are really doing.

 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™


Forty-five percent (45%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending March 2.
That’s unchanged from the previous week. This is the sixth week in a row that this finding has been in the mid-40s after running in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016. The latest finding is again higher than any week during the Obama presidency.
45% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reports™

How are your math skills OB?
Is 43 higher or lower then upper 20's?

Nothing to do with anyone's math skills.

The ratings according to CNN and who ever they use are at what was stated. I presume one can find "highter" rating s if one looks for a site that is biased to Trump............but even then........what you post is not so great.

Plus they sound outdated.The MAJORITY is still not approving his performance......... so anything else is just quibbling
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Funny, Danny boy, the old lady at the bottom left is a Trump supporter. Your hero is a moron but he serves the purpose of those who really are in power by distracting the sheeple from what they are really doing.

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to be putting dirty words in someone else's mouth?
It is considered somewhat ignorant and dishonest to do that Cliffy.
Unless it's a selfie.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Funny, Danny boy, the old lady at the bottom left is a Trump supporter. Your hero is a moron but he serves the purpose of those who really are in power by distracting the sheeple from what they are really doing.

Spot on!! ( again, Clify

So true....Trump does NOT know the difference. which makes him a sociopath / mental case. Remeber every socipath ahs a following. Be it Jones ......of Jones-town. or some of the fanatical religious nutters.

and their followers are just as devoted as their leaders demand them to be. Trump actually asks for a LOYALTY pledge. We have seen what happens to those that "betray him......in HIS demented view)
And what is his insane obsession with Hillary?? She should be history in his mind as he "won" and should be engaged in doing his job.

UNLESS........he KNOWS he didn't really win.....Either way he does not behave like he really won let alone presidential.. ( think his silly behavior with the French PM's wife?? How uncouth is that.?? Uncouth and boorish Trump style.

His mental status should have been questioned when he was so vocal about Obama's birth certificate. But he is rich........so he learned that he can get away with eccentric conduct and push the boundaries as he chooses and it is tolerated.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Nothing to do with anyone's math skills.

The ratings according to CNN and who ever they use are at what was stated. I presume one can find "highter" rating s if one looks for a site that is biased to Trump............but even then........what you post is not so great.

Plus they sound outdated.The MAJORITY is still not approving his performance......... so anything else is just quibbling

You are DEFLECTING from the numbers which you use when it suits you eh?
That is not much of an argument, it just shot down your own post.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+3
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Spot on!! ( again, Clify

So true....Trump does NOT know the difference. which makes him a sociopath / mental case. Remeber every socipath ahs a following. Be it Jones ......of Jones-town. or some of the fanatical religious nutters.

and their followers are just as devoted as their leaders demand them to be. Trump actually asks for a LOYALTY pledge. We have seen what happens to those that "betray him......in HIS demented view)
And what is his insane obsession with Hillary?? She should be history in his mind as he "won" and should be engaged in doing his job.

UNLESS........he KNOWS he didn't really win.....Either way he does not behave like he really won let alone presidential.. ( think his silly behavior with the French PM's wife?? How uncouth is that.?? Uncouth and boorish Trump style.

His mental status should have been questioned when he was so vocal about Obama's birth certificate. But he is rich........so he learned that he can get away with eccentric conduct and push the boundaries as he chooses and it is tolerated.


He is the walking-talking embodiment of America itsself. Maybe, for that reason alone, he SHOULD be President.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Nothing to do with anyone's math skills.

The ratings according to CNN and who ever they use are at what was stated. I presume one can find "highter" rating s if one looks for a site that is biased to Trump............but even then........what you post is not so great.

Plus they sound outdated.The MAJORITY is still not approving his performance......... so anything else is just quibbling

CNN = Fake News
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+5 / -1
#18  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

CNN = Fake News

EagleSmack = Fake News

A bad case of Mr. Smith syndrome.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#19
Cliffy... do you have any more Onion articles to present as fact?
 
coldstream
+3
#20
Trump is in a fabricated crisis. His Presidency is in no danger. It's Democratic Party, CNN, the Liberal Media Establishment are in complete disarray and lashing out with lies, innuendo and obfuscation.

The only thing Trump has to do is double down on his agenda. On the populism, conservatism and economic nationalism which elected him. His opponents have no answers to that. I fully expect he'll be a 2 term and highly successful President.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#21
How the Bible Belt lost God and found Trump

He’s a divorced adulterer who ran a gambling empire, so how did America’s Moral Majority get so evangelical about Donald Trump?

I went down to Alabama a few weeks ago and had a religious experience. A man of God welcomed me into his home, poured us both cups of English tea and talked about what has been happening to Jesus Christ in the land of Donald Trump. My host was Wayne Flynt, an Alabaman who has made the people of the southern US his life’s work. A 76-year-old emeritus professor of history at Auburn University, he has written empathetically about his region in books such as Poor But Proud. A Baptist minister, he still teaches Sunday school at his church and delivered the eulogy at last year’s funeral of his friend Harper Lee, author of To Kill a Mockingbird.

www.ft.com/content/b41d0ee6-1e96-11e7-b7d3-163f5a7f229c
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+4
#22
I wish i could live "Rent Free" in peoples heads like Trump does...
 
TenPenny
+1 / -1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

The only thing Trump has to do is double down on his agenda. On the populism, conservatism and economic nationalism which elected him. His opponents have no answers to that. I fully expect he'll be a 2 term and highly successful President.



He has no intention of doing what he promised during the campaign.
 
Twila
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I wish i could live "Rent Free" in peoples heads like Trump does...

You say that now...until your inside seeing all the freaky sex they think about, do, etc.

well it could be worse. It could be worse then any president ever...



Donald Trump approval rating worse than any U.S. president in 70 years: poll - National | Globalnews.ca
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

You say that now...until your inside seeing all the freaky sex they think about, do, etc.



[youtube]Rk0TYETZ4AU[/youtube]
Last edited by Johnnny; Jul 17th, 2017 at 01:53 PM..
 
EagleSmack
+1
#26
Polls... lolz
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

He has no intention of doing what he promised during the campaign.

links please

Trump has fulfilled 10 of 38 promises in first 100 days
Trump has fulfilled only 10 of 38 promises in first 100 days - Chicago Tribune

Total number of bills signed

Mr Trump has signed at least 28 bills during his first 100 days in office. Mr Obama signed 11.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7706551.html

..and that was only in the first 100 days...
Which is much much better then your accuracy record.


How did you enjoy being Grubered by obama?

Grubered
(Verb) To mislead the public into believing lies to achieve personal ideological laws pass.
The President really grubered us on that healthcare bill.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grubered

Also it says obama ended the war in iraq in his first 100 days!!!
lol
Number of U.S. Troops in Iraq Keeps Creeping Upward
Apr 18, 2016
http://time.com/4298318/iraq-us-troo...ma-mosul-isis/
ooops that was Bullsh!T!
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 17th, 2017 at 03:22 PM..
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#28
Religion and conservatism are both mental illnesses.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#29
link please
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He is the walking-talking embodiment of America itsself. Maybe, for that reason alone, he SHOULD be President.

You are right .......That was apparent from the moment of his grand announcement to run. To measure him by other standards (the "usual ) ones) might be a mistake.
so.......the usual language does not have the same meaning.

eg: Performance, leadership, competence, (mental and otherwise diplomatic skills are al beingredefined into the mode of the American value , not the universal ones.

interesting.


BTW: with his made in America jargon........when will he start having his ties made in the US?? How about his kids busineses........and products?? ( Think Ivanka) Or is it Do as I say but Not as I do??
 

Similar Threads