Tony Heller -- NOAA has almost no temperature data from Africa, and none from central Africa. They simply made up the record temperatures.
Related from John Bates:
In the following sections, I provide the details of how Mr. Karl failed to disclose critical information to NOAA, Science Magazine, and Chairman Smith regarding the datasets used in K15. I have extensive documentation that provides independent verification of the story below. I also provide my suggestions for how we might keep such a flagrant manipulation of scientific integrity guidelines and scientific publication standards from happening in the future.Or read the non-sciencey version in the Daily Mail. Grab a coffee.
NOAA shows the Earth red hot in December, with record heat in central Africa.
NOAA has almost no temperature data from Africa, and none from central Africa. They simply made up the record temperatures.
Satellites show that NOAA’s” record hot regions in Africa were actually close to normal.
NASA and NOAA are engaged in the biggest fraud in science history, and this needs to end now that criminals are no longer in control of our government. Under the Trump administration, government employees stand to make huge amounts of money by whistleblowing fraud. Contact Kent Clizbe for details.
Similarities to Jim Jones and the Cult of Climate Change –
1. Climate doomsayers believe they possess truths about the past, present and future and their truths cannot be disputed by anyone.
2. Doomsayers refuse to debate their belief. They call their dogma “settled science” and attack any critics that dare to whisper in the dark.
3. Just like a cult, doomsayers has a formal doctrine-setting body. The reports by the “ruling” body are thought to be the main source of authority and the texts of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change are quoted as unholy scripture.,
4. Liberal doomsayers make you believe in their falsehoods. Bruce Jenner is now a woman. Rachel Dolezal is black. Elizabeth Warren is native American. The integrity of these people is just mind boggling. I remember when Obama told us, “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” And he said it with a straight face! Well, guess what Obama? My health plan isn’t the one I used to pay $225/month for. I’m paying $500 for second rate coverage. My car insurance is still $25/month (from Insurance Panda) and my renters insurance is still $10/month, thank god. So don’t you dare be messing those up too, Obama! The left lives in la-la land.
5. Staying with the Jonestown analogy, the climate change alarmists have created mythologies intentionally built on lies and half-truths. The fallacy can be ascribed as an appeal to everyday experiences, giving the listener some sense of truth-based teaching to mix with the soup of confusion.
Just as Jones and his small leadership group built lies on a foundation of lies and misinformation, the “sky-is-falling-crowd” spreads hoaxes to support their form of theology.