spaminator
RAPE CRISIS: Indian girls found dead, victims of horrific sexual assaults
Postmedia News
More from Postmedia News
Published:
April 19, 2018
Updated:
April 19, 2018 1:20 PM EDT
Hundreds of protesters demonstrates in Parliament Square as Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India attends Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, QE II Conference Centre in London, England on April 18, 2018. (Dinendra Haria/WENN)DHF/ZDS / Dinendra Haria/WENN
Protests with a focus on a sexual assault crisis have been sparked in India after several recent cases of young girls being brutally raped and then killed.
The U.K. Sun reported the lifeless body of an 11-year-old girl was found face down in a cricket pitch in the Indian city of Surat on April 6. The girl was reportedly sexually assaulted with sticks.
An autopsy noted the her body had 86 injury marks, which included the genital area. A police report stated the girl was held captive and tortured before she was killed.
The Indian Express reported the girl was tortured and raped before being strangled to death. A man claiming to be the young victim’s father told Surat cops Tuesday his daughter had gone missing last October.
Surat police commissioner Satish Sharma told the Indian Express the man came forward after a circulated photo of the victim looked like his daughter.
“We have circulated the photograph of the rape-cum-murder victim to all the district superintendents of police and police commissioners in the country. At present, more details cannot be revealed, but we are probing the case further,” Sharma said.
A DNA test will be conducted on the man to see if his genetics match those of the rape victim, Sharma added.
Just north of Surat in the town of Etah, the U.K. Sun reported a girl, 7, was found dead on Monday after she was allegedly snatched from a wedding ceremony she attended with her parents.
In a third case, the body of eight-year-old girl Asifa Bano was found in the basement of a Hindu temple in India’s northern state of Kashmir this past January, where she was reportedly held captive for days before being raped, strangled and stoned to death.
A gang — which includes four police officers and a child — were detained and accused of the eight-year-old’s rape and murder. Al Jazeera reported one of the accused cops wanted to sexually assault Bano one last time before she was killed.
The rapes and killing of the young girls sparked protests in India and London, England, where Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was visiting. The demonstrators hoped to get Modi’s attention on the rise of sexual violence in India.
Hundreds of protesters demonstrates in Parliament Square as Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India attends Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, QE II Conference Centre in London, England on April 18, 2018. (Dinendra Haria/WENN)
“Rape is rape … How can we accept this?” Modi said at an event he attended.
The U.K. Sun reported about 40% of Indian rape victims are children, with 40,000 sexual assaults reported in 2016.
http://thesun.co.uk/news/6090592/ind...i-london-visit
Surat rape case: Andhra man claims to be father of girl, police to conduct DNA test | The Indian Express
http://aljazeera.com/indepth/feature...070659470.html
RAPE CRISIS: Indian girls found dead, victims of horrific sexual assaults | Toronto Sun

spaminator
Indonesia's Aceh canes couples for public affection, women for prostitution
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
April 20, 2018
Updated:
April 20, 2018 8:38 AM EDT
A Shariah law official whips a woman who is convicted of prostitution during a public caning outside a mosque in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, Friday, April 20, 2018. (Heri Juanda/AP Photo)
BANDA ACEH, Indonesia — Indonesia’s deeply conservative Aceh province on Friday caned several unmarried couples for showing affection in public and two women for prostitution before an enthusiastic audience of hundreds.
The canings were possibly the last to be done before large crowds in Aceh after the province’s governor announced earlier this month that the punishments would be moved indoors.
The caning last year of two men for gay sex before a baying mob drew international attention to Aceh’s increasingly harsh implementation of Shariah law and a wave of condemnation.
People use their mobile phones to take pictures as a Shariah law official whips a woman who is convicted of prostitution during a public caning outside a mosque in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, Friday, April 20, 2018. (Heri Juanda/AP Photo)
The women accused of prostitution were caned 11 times each. One of the women held up her hand after the fifth lash, signalling the pain was too intense. She was given a drink and the strokes resumed despite her discomfort.
The crowd, which included tourists from Malaysia, cheered at each blow and many people held smartphones aloft to record the punishment.
The six young people accused of flirtatious behaviour received between 11 and 22 strokes. Shariah police wanted to convict them of “zina,” unlawful sexual intercourse that includes sex outside marriage and adultery. That would have resulted in a greater number of lashes, but police lacked enough witnesses.
Some residents of Aceh, the only province in Muslim-majority Indonesia to impose Shariah law, are opposed to having the canings performed inside prisons. About a thousand people protested outside the Banda Aceh mayor’s office on Thursday. They say hiding the canings will reduce the deterrent effect.
Historically, Aceh, located at the tip of the island of Sumatra, was the first region in the Indonesian archipelago to adopt Islam after contacts with Arab traders from as early as the 8th century. Its implementation of Shariah law was a concession made by the central government in 2001 as part of efforts to end a decades-long war for independence.
Human Rights Watch has dismissed the change to indoor whipping as cosmetic and called for Aceh to abolish caning and the laws that allow it. It says caning remains a form of torture whether it is done in public or not.
Indonesia sentences gay club workers to 2-3 years in prison
Indonesia’s Aceh canes couples for public affection, women for prostitution | Toronto Sun

Gilgamesh
A TRUE SNAPSHOT OF ISLAM

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Qur'an 9:5

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said:*"I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Bukhari 1:2:24 Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:387 Narrated Qais: Jarir said "Allah's Apostle said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?" I replied, "Yes, (I will relieve you)." So I proceeded along with one-hundred and fifty cavalry from Ahmas tribe who were skillful in riding horses. I used not to sit firm over horses, so I informed the Prophet of that, and he stroke my chest with his hand till I saw the marks of his hand over my chest and he said, O Allah! Make him firm and one who guides others and is guided (on the right path).' Since then I have never fallen from a horse. Dhul-l-- Khulasa was a house in Yemen belonging to the tribe of Khatham and Bajaila, and in it there were idols which were worshipped, and it was called Al-Ka'ba." Jarir went there, burnt it with fire and dismantled it. When Jarir reached Yemen, there was a man who used to foretell and give good omens by casting arrows of divination. Someone said to him. "The messenger of Allah's Apostle is present here and if he should get hold of you, he would chop off your neck." One day while he was using them (i.e. arrows of divination), Jarir stopped there and said to him, "Break them (i.e. the arrows) and testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." So the man broke those arrows and testified that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Then Jarir sent a man called Abu Artata from the tribe of Ahmas to the Prophet to convey the good news (of destroying Dhu-l-Khalasa). So when the messenger reached the Prophet, he said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I did not leave it till it was like a scabby camel." Then the Prophet blessed the horses of Ahmas and their men five times.

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:643 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) breathed his last and Abu Bakr was appointed as his successor (Caliph), those amongst the Arabs who wanted to become apostates became apostates. 'Umar b. Khattab said to Abu Bakr: Why would you fight against the people, when the Messenger of Allah declared: I have been directed to fight against people so long as they do not say: There is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was granted full protection of his property and life on my behalf except for a right? His (other) affairs rest with Allah. Upon this Abu Bakr said: By Allah, I would definitely fight against him who severed prayer from Zakat, for it is the obligation upon the rich. By Allah, I would fight against them even to secure the cord (used for hobbling the feet of a camel) which they used to give to the Messenger of Allah (as zakat) but now they have withheld it. Umar b. Khattab remarked: By Allah, I found nothing but the fact that Allah had opened the heart of Abu Bakr for (perceiving the justification of) fighting (against those who refused to pay Zakat) and I fully recognized that the (stand of Abu Bakr) was right.

Sahih Muslim 1:29 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for the right affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:30 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: I have been commanded to fight against people, till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the messenger (from the Lord) and in all that I have brought. And when they do it, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:31 It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded that I should fight against people till they declare that there is no god but Allah, and when they profess it that there is no god but Allah, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah, and then he (the Holy Prophet) recited (this verse of the Holy Qur'an):" Thou art not over them a warden" (lxxxviii, 22).

Sahih Muslim 1:32 It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:33 It Is narrated on the authority of Abu Malik: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: He who professed that there is no god but Allah and made a denial of everything which the people worship beside Allah, his property and blood became inviolable, an their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:34 Abu Malik narrated on the authority of his father that he heard the Apostle (may peace be upon him) say: He who held belief in the unity of Allah, and then narrated what has been stated above.

Sahih Muslim 1:35 [Abu Sufyan] stayed the night with me [the narrator] and I took him in to see the apostle early in the morning and when he saw him he said, "Isn't it time that you should recognize that there is no God but Allah?" He answered, "You are dearer to me than father and mother. How great is your clemence, honour, and kindness! By God, I thought that had there been another God with God he would have continued to help me."

He said: "Woe to you, Abu Sufyan, isn't it time that you recognize that I am God's apostle?"

He answered, "As to that I still have some doubt."

I said to him, "Submit and testify that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the apostle of God before you lose your head," and he did so.

Ishaq. I (Author), Guillaume. A (Translator). (2002). The Life of Muhammad. (p. 547). Oxford University Press edit Forced Submission or Expulsion[edit] Qur'anFight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur'an 9:5 [edit] HadithIt has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraid through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. Then invite them to migrate from their lands to the land of Muhairs and inform them that, if they do so, they shall have all the privileges and obligations of the Muhajirs. If they refuse to migrate, tell them that they will have the status of Bedouin Muilims and will be subjected to the Commands of Allah like other Muslims, but they will not get any share from the spoils of war or Fai' except when they actually fight with the Muslims (against the disbelievers). If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them. When you lay siege to a fort and the besieged appeal to you for protection in the name of Allah and His Prophet, do not accord to them the guarantee of Allah and His Prophet, but accord to them your own guarantee and the guarantee of your companions for it is a lesser sin that the security given by you or your companions be disregarded than that the security granted in the name of Allah and His Prophet be violated. When you besiege a fort and the besieged want you to let them out in accordance with Allah's Command, do not let them come out in accordance with His Command, but do so at your (own) command, for you do not know whether or not you will be able to carry out Allah's behest with regard to them.

Sahih Muslim 19:4294 It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 19:4366 Suhail reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said on the Day of Khaibar: I shall certainly give this standard in the hand of one who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah will grant victory at his hand. Umar b. Khattab said: Never did I cherish for leadership but on that day. I came before him with the hope that I may be called for this, but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali b. Abu Talib and he conferred (this honour) upon him and said: Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory, and 'Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 19:5917 Sahl b. Sa'd reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person at whose hand Allah would grant victory and who loves Allah and His Messenger and Allah and His Messenger love him also. The people spent the night thinking as to whom it would be given. When it was morning the people hastened to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) all of them hoping that that would be given to him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Where is 'Ali b. Abu Talib? They said: Allah's Messenger, his eyes are sore. He then sent for him and he was brought and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) applied saliva to his eyes and invoked blessings and he was all right, as if he had no ailment at all, and coraferred upon him the standard. 'Ali said: Allah's Messenger, I will fight them until they are like us. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Advance cautiously until you reach their open places, thereafter invite them to Islam and inform them what is obligatory for them from the rights of Allah, for, by Allah, if Allah guides aright even one person through you that is better for you than to possess the most valuable of the camels.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

A TRUE SNAPSHOT OF ISLAM

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Qur'an 9:5

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said:*"I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Bukhari 1:2:24 Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:387 Narrated Qais: Jarir said "Allah's Apostle said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?" I replied, "Yes, (I will relieve you)." So I proceeded along with one-hundred and fifty cavalry from Ahmas tribe who were skillful in riding horses. I used not to sit firm over horses, so I informed the Prophet of that, and he stroke my chest with his hand till I saw the marks of his hand over my chest and he said, O Allah! Make him firm and one who guides others and is guided (on the right path).' Since then I have never fallen from a horse. Dhul-l-- Khulasa was a house in Yemen belonging to the tribe of Khatham and Bajaila, and in it there were idols which were worshipped, and it was called Al-Ka'ba." Jarir went there, burnt it with fire and dismantled it. When Jarir reached Yemen, there was a man who used to foretell and give good omens by casting arrows of divination. Someone said to him. "The messenger of Allah's Apostle is present here and if he should get hold of you, he would chop off your neck." One day while he was using them (i.e. arrows of divination), Jarir stopped there and said to him, "Break them (i.e. the arrows) and testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." So the man broke those arrows and testified that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Then Jarir sent a man called Abu Artata from the tribe of Ahmas to the Prophet to convey the good news (of destroying Dhu-l-Khalasa). So when the messenger reached the Prophet, he said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I did not leave it till it was like a scabby camel." Then the Prophet blessed the horses of Ahmas and their men five times.

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:643 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) breathed his last and Abu Bakr was appointed as his successor (Caliph), those amongst the Arabs who wanted to become apostates became apostates. 'Umar b. Khattab said to Abu Bakr: Why would you fight against the people, when the Messenger of Allah declared: I have been directed to fight against people so long as they do not say: There is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was granted full protection of his property and life on my behalf except for a right? His (other) affairs rest with Allah. Upon this Abu Bakr said: By Allah, I would definitely fight against him who severed prayer from Zakat, for it is the obligation upon the rich. By Allah, I would fight against them even to secure the cord (used for hobbling the feet of a camel) which they used to give to the Messenger of Allah (as zakat) but now they have withheld it. Umar b. Khattab remarked: By Allah, I found nothing but the fact that Allah had opened the heart of Abu Bakr for (perceiving the justification of) fighting (against those who refused to pay Zakat) and I fully recognized that the (stand of Abu Bakr) was right.

Sahih Muslim 1:29 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for the right affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:30 It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: I have been commanded to fight against people, till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the messenger (from the Lord) and in all that I have brought. And when they do it, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:31 It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded that I should fight against people till they declare that there is no god but Allah, and when they profess it that there is no god but Allah, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah, and then he (the Holy Prophet) recited (this verse of the Holy Qur'an):" Thou art not over them a warden" (lxxxviii, 22).

Sahih Muslim 1:32 It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:33 It Is narrated on the authority of Abu Malik: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: He who professed that there is no god but Allah and made a denial of everything which the people worship beside Allah, his property and blood became inviolable, an their affairs rest with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 1:34 Abu Malik narrated on the authority of his father that he heard the Apostle (may peace be upon him) say: He who held belief in the unity of Allah, and then narrated what has been stated above.

Sahih Muslim 1:35 [Abu Sufyan] stayed the night with me [the narrator] and I took him in to see the apostle early in the morning and when he saw him he said, "Isn't it time that you should recognize that there is no God but Allah?" He answered, "You are dearer to me than father and mother. How great is your clemence, honour, and kindness! By God, I thought that had there been another God with God he would have continued to help me."

He said: "Woe to you, Abu Sufyan, isn't it time that you recognize that I am God's apostle?"

He answered, "As to that I still have some doubt."

I said to him, "Submit and testify that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the apostle of God before you lose your head," and he did so.

Ishaq. I (Author), Guillaume. A (Translator). (2002). The Life of Muhammad. (p. 547). Oxford University Press edit Forced Submission or Expulsion[edit] Qur'anFight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur'an 9:5 [edit] HadithIt has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraid through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. Then invite them to migrate from their lands to the land of Muhairs and inform them that, if they do so, they shall have all the privileges and obligations of the Muhajirs. If they refuse to migrate, tell them that they will have the status of Bedouin Muilims and will be subjected to the Commands of Allah like other Muslims, but they will not get any share from the spoils of war or Fai' except when they actually fight with the Muslims (against the disbelievers). If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them. When you lay siege to a fort and the besieged appeal to you for protection in the name of Allah and His Prophet, do not accord to them the guarantee of Allah and His Prophet, but accord to them your own guarantee and the guarantee of your companions for it is a lesser sin that the security given by you or your companions be disregarded than that the security granted in the name of Allah and His Prophet be violated. When you besiege a fort and the besieged want you to let them out in accordance with Allah's Command, do not let them come out in accordance with His Command, but do so at your (own) command, for you do not know whether or not you will be able to carry out Allah's behest with regard to them.

Sahih Muslim 19:4294 It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 19:4366 Suhail reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said on the Day of Khaibar: I shall certainly give this standard in the hand of one who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah will grant victory at his hand. Umar b. Khattab said: Never did I cherish for leadership but on that day. I came before him with the hope that I may be called for this, but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali b. Abu Talib and he conferred (this honour) upon him and said: Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory, and 'Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.

Sahih Muslim 19:5917 Sahl b. Sa'd reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person at whose hand Allah would grant victory and who loves Allah and His Messenger and Allah and His Messenger love him also. The people spent the night thinking as to whom it would be given. When it was morning the people hastened to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) all of them hoping that that would be given to him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Where is 'Ali b. Abu Talib? They said: Allah's Messenger, his eyes are sore. He then sent for him and he was brought and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) applied saliva to his eyes and invoked blessings and he was all right, as if he had no ailment at all, and coraferred upon him the standard. 'Ali said: Allah's Messenger, I will fight them until they are like us. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Advance cautiously until you reach their open places, thereafter invite them to Islam and inform them what is obligatory for them from the rights of Allah, for, by Allah, if Allah guides aright even one person through you that is better for you than to possess the most valuable of the camels.

Thank you Gilgamesh for exposing the anti Cdn values of Islam!

AS I have said before- the LIE-beral sponsored implementation of Sharia Law in Canada will require the destruction of mosy of our civil rights- especially those for women!

And Our idiot Boy Justin calls himself a feminist? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

spaminator
DEATH SENTENCE: India seeks death penalty child rape convictions
Associated Press
Published:
April 21, 2018
Updated:
April 21, 2018 11:27 AM EDT
FILE - In this Aug 23, 2013 file photo, Indian activists hold placards demanding rapists be hanged as they protest against the gang rape of a 22-year-old woman photojournalist in Mumbai India. India's government has decided to prescribe the death penalty for people convicted of raping girls under the age of 12 to combat an increase in crimes against women. The Press Trust of India news agency reported Saturday, April 21, 2018, that the ordinance is being sent to the president for approval. It will require the approval of Parliament within six months in order the become law.Rafiq Maqbool / AP
NEW DELHI — India’s government on Saturday prescribed the death penalty for people convicted of raping children under 12 to help combat an increase in violent crime against women.
An ordinance was approved by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet and was being sent to the president for approval, the Press Trust of India news agency reported.
The ordinance will require the approval of Parliament within six months in order to become law. But in the meantime, suspects can be prosecuted using the ordinance.
The move follows widespread outrage over the recent rape and killing of an 8-year-old girl in India’s Jammu-Kashmir state, the alleged rape of a girl by a ruling party lawmaker in Uttar Pradesh state and several other rape cases involving girls in the country.
In this April 17, 2018 file photo, effigies hang on nooses with the words, from left to right, “hang the guilty in the Unnao rape case,” “Hang the guilty in the Kathua rape case,” and “hang the guilty in the Surat rape case,” referring to recent cases and allegations of rape, during a protest in Ahmadabad, India. India’s government has decided to prescribe the death penalty for people convicted of raping girls under the age of 12 to combat an increase in crimes against women. The Press Trust of India news agency reported Saturday, April 21, 2018, that the ordinance is being sent to the president for approval. It will require the approval of Parliament within six months in order the become law.
Many protesters expressed particular anger at India’s ruling Hindu nationalist party for initially siding with the accused in the Kashmir case. The young victim was a Muslim and the accused are Hindus.
A total of at least nine suspects, including a lawmaker from the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party and four police officials, have been arrested in the two cases reported recently from Jammu-Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh states.
Violent crime against women has been on the rise in India despite tough laws enacted in 2013. In 2012, the fatal gang rape of a young woman in New Delhi triggered massive protests by hundreds of thousands to demand stricter rape laws in the country.
The government enacted laws doubling prison terms for rapists to 20 years and criminalizing voyeurism, stalking and the trafficking of women. Indian lawmakers also voted to lower to 16 from 18 the age at which a person can be tried as an adult for heinous crimes.
Abha Singh, a lawyer, said the government’s move Saturday would deter men from committing crimes against women. But she urged the government to set a time frame for bringing suspects to justice as Indian courts are notorious for massive delays, with more than 30 million cases pending.
She said that “the conviction rate in rape cases in India was only 28 per cent, implying that 72 out of 100 suspects are going unpunished.”
DEATH SENTENCE: India seeks death penalty child rape convictions | Toronto Sun

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

DEATH SENTENCE: India seeks death penalty child rape convictions
Associated Press
Published:
April 21, 2018
Updated:
April 21, 2018 11:27 AM EDT
FILE - In this Aug 23, 2013 file photo, Indian activists hold placards demanding rapists be hanged as they protest against the gang rape of a 22-year-old woman photojournalist in Mumbai India. India's government has decided to prescribe the death penalty for people convicted of raping girls under the age of 12 to combat an increase in crimes against women. The Press Trust of India news agency reported Saturday, April 21, 2018, that the ordinance is being sent to the president for approval. It will require the approval of Parliament within six months in order the become law.Rafiq Maqbool / AP
NEW DELHI — India’s government on Saturday prescribed the death penalty for people convicted of raping children under 12 to help combat an increase in violent crime against women.
An ordinance was approved by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet and was being sent to the president for approval, the Press Trust of India news agency reported.
The ordinance will require the approval of Parliament within six months in order to become law. But in the meantime, suspects can be prosecuted using the ordinance.
The move follows widespread outrage over the recent rape and killing of an 8-year-old girl in India’s Jammu-Kashmir state, the alleged rape of a girl by a ruling party lawmaker in Uttar Pradesh state and several other rape cases involving girls in the country.
In this April 17, 2018 file photo, effigies hang on nooses with the words, from left to right, “hang the guilty in the Unnao rape case,” “Hang the guilty in the Kathua rape case,” and “hang the guilty in the Surat rape case,” referring to recent cases and allegations of rape, during a protest in Ahmadabad, India. India’s government has decided to prescribe the death penalty for people convicted of raping girls under the age of 12 to combat an increase in crimes against women. The Press Trust of India news agency reported Saturday, April 21, 2018, that the ordinance is being sent to the president for approval. It will require the approval of Parliament within six months in order the become law.
Many protesters expressed particular anger at India’s ruling Hindu nationalist party for initially siding with the accused in the Kashmir case. The young victim was a Muslim and the accused are Hindus.
A total of at least nine suspects, including a lawmaker from the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party and four police officials, have been arrested in the two cases reported recently from Jammu-Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh states.
Violent crime against women has been on the rise in India despite tough laws enacted in 2013. In 2012, the fatal gang rape of a young woman in New Delhi triggered massive protests by hundreds of thousands to demand stricter rape laws in the country.
The government enacted laws doubling prison terms for rapists to 20 years and criminalizing voyeurism, stalking and the trafficking of women. Indian lawmakers also voted to lower to 16 from 18 the age at which a person can be tried as an adult for heinous crimes.
Abha Singh, a lawyer, said the government’s move Saturday would deter men from committing crimes against women. But she urged the government to set a time frame for bringing suspects to justice as Indian courts are notorious for massive delays, with more than 30 million cases pending.
She said that “the conviction rate in rape cases in India was only 28 per cent, implying that 72 out of 100 suspects are going unpunished.”
DEATH SENTENCE: India seeks death penalty child rape convictions | Toronto Sun

Sad to say, prescribing the death penalty for rapists just means the perp will kill his victim since he has nothing to lose.

No easy answers.

spaminator
Pakistani man arrested for burning Christian woman to death over refusing his marriage proposal
Associated Press
Published:
April 23, 2018
Updated:
April 23, 2018 9:47 AM EDT
Yaqub Masih, shows a blurred picture of his daughter Asma Yaqub who was set on fire, with his wife in Sialkot, Pakistan, Monday, April 23, 2018. Pakistani official says police have arrested a Muslim man on charges of burning their daughter, a minority Christian woman, to death for refusing his marriage offer. (AP Photo/Shahid Ikram)
LAHORE, Pakistan — A Pakistani official says police have arrested a Muslim man on charges of burning a minority Christian woman to death for refusing his marriage offer.
Police official Ijaz Shahid in eastern Punjab province says the suspect, identified as Rizwan Gujar, last week hurled gasoline at Asma Yaqub outside her home in the city of Sialkot and set her on fire before fleeing the scene.
The official says Yaqub was taken to a hospital in the city of Lahore where she died on Sunday night. He says Gujar confessed to the attack and has been sent to jail, pending trial.
Attacks on women over marriage refusals or perceived “dishonour” on the family are not uncommon in Pakistan, though such attacks often involve throwing acid with the intention to disfigure or kill.
Pakistani man arrested for burning Christian woman to death over refusing his marriage proposal | Toronto Sun

spaminator
Spiritual guru gets life for raping 16-year-old girl
Associated Press
Published:
April 25, 2018
Updated:
April 25, 2018 8:12 AM EDT
FILE- In this Sept. 1, 2013 file photo, controversial spiritual guru Asaram Bapu, center, is brought for interrogation by police at Jodhpur airport in Jodhpur, India. Sunil Verma / AP
NEW DELHI — An Indian court on Wednesday found a high-profile spiritual guru guilty of raping a teenage female devotee in 2013 and sentenced him to life in prison.
The verdict against 77-year-old Asaram Bapu was read out inside the prison where he is being held in Jodhpur in Rajasthan state because of fears that his followers might resort to violence.
Security was tight around the prison complex and in states where the guru has a large following.
The trial was the latest in a series of high-profile rape cases in India that have fueled public protests and raised questions about how police handle the attacks and treat the victims.
Indian policemen keep vigil outside an ashram of controversial spiritual guru Asaram Bapu in Ahmadabad, India, Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Ajit Solanki / AP
Last August, another popular and flamboyant Indian spiritual guru, Dr. Saint Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim Insan, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on charges of raping two female followers.
Responding to widespread outrage over the recent rape and killings of young girls and other attacks on children, India’s government last week approved the death penalty for people convicted of raping children under age 12.
Judge Madhusudhan Sharma announced the prison term for Bapu and sentenced two of his associates to 20 years in prison each for helping him in the crime.
The judge convicted Bapu on charges of criminal conspiracy, wrongful confinement and rape.
Bapu has denied the charges, and a spokeswoman, Neelam Dubey, said Bapu would appeal the verdict in a higher court.
Policemen detain a follower of controversial spiritual guru Asaram Bapu who had arrived with flowers to greet the guru, outside Central Jail in Jodhpur, India, Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Sunil Verma / AP
The girl in her complaint to police in 2013 accused Bapu of raping her when she visited his retreat in Jodhpur with her mother. She was 16 at the time. The girl’s family said they had been followers of Bapu for more than a decade.
Bapu has been in prison since his arrest in 2013. He ran more than 230 ashrams with residential schools with millions of followers across India and abroad, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Uganda and Kenya.
Religious sects wield considerable political clout in India. Bapu is also on trial along with his son Narayan Sai in a separate case in which two sisters have accused the two men of sexual assault.
Spiritual guru gets life for raping 16-year-old girl | Toronto Sun

spaminator
+1
Mother found guilty in U.K. of forcing teen daughter into marriage
Associated Press
Published:
May 22, 2018
Updated:
May 22, 2018 6:38 PM EDT
Tourists are pictured on Westminster Bridge beneath one of the four faces of the Great Clock of the Elizabeth Tower, commonly referred to as Big Ben, near the Houses of Parliament in central London on August 14, 2017. (Daniel Leal-Olivas/Getty Images)
LONDON — A British jury convicted a woman Tuesday of forcing her teenage daughter to marry a man 16 years her senior in Pakistan, capping a rare criminal prosecution in England for forced marriage.
The victim said she was 13 years old when she was forced to enter a marriage contract with the man, became pregnant and had an abortion.
She says that as her 18th birthday approached in 2016, she was tricked into going to Pakistan for what she thought was a family vacation and made to marry the man instead.
The girl eventually returned to Britain with government help.
The Birmingham Crown Court jury found her mother guilty of forced marriage and perjury.
The woman, who can’t be named to protect the identity of her daughter, is set to be sentenced Wednesday.
Britain introduced an offence of forced marriage in 2014, but prosecutions have been rare — in part because victims often do not want to report family members to police.
Superintendent Sally Holmes of West Midlands Police said the case decided Tuesday was important “to give people the confidence they need in coming forward, and to say that absolutely it’s the right thing to do to report the matter.”
The government’s Forced Marriage Unit says it has issued more than 1,500 forced marriage protection orders since 2008. The court orders — a step short of criminal prosecution — are designed to prevent people from being forced to wed.
Mother found guilty in U.K. of forcing teen daughter into marriage | Toronto Sun

Twin_Moose
Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims'

Quote:

Iraq is set to execute dozens of foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge for the three years of jihadi occupation that saw thousands killed at the hands of a brutal Islamic caliphate.
The women, who pleaded that they are victims of ISIS too, were given ten minutes to beg for their lives before judges decided to impose capital punishment.
Many of the women are reviled by the Iraqi judiciary and locals for their support of their militant husbands, who wreaked havoc across the Levant from 2014 to 2017.
Iraq is set to execute dozens of foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge for the three years of jihadi occupation that saw thousands killed at the hands of an Islamic caliphate. One bride, a French citizen named Djamila Boutoutao, 29, claimed she thought she was marrying a rapper
One bride, a French citizen named Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: 'I thought I had married a rapper.
'It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long 'holiday' that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.'
'I'm a victim. My husband beat me and locked me up in a cave with my children when I refused to follow him (to Iraq).'
Boutoutao is one of some 1,900 French citizens and a staggering 40,000 foreigners who travelled to Syria and Iraq to join the caliphate.
During a recent trial, where she begged to not be separated from her daughter, she told reporters from the Guardian: 'I'm going mad here. I'm facing a death sentence or life in prison. No one tells me anything, not the ambassador, not people in prison.'
'Don't let them take my daughter away. I am willing to offer money if you can contact my parents. Please get me out of here.'
Many of the women are reviled by the Iraqi judiciary and locals for their support of their militant husbands, who wreaked havoc across the Levant from 2014 to 2017
The Guardian have reported that at least 40 women have been sentenced to death so far, while some 300 people linked to ISIS have already been put to death.
Now more than 1,000 people are languishing in Baghdad prisons after being identified as fighters or relatives.
Many of the women are widows and are the only carers for their children, born to ISIS fathers.
Al Jazeera reported many of them claimed they were ttricked into making the trip to Iraq.
Advertisement

One said: 'I did not know we were in Iraq. I went with my husband and my children to Turkey to live there and then I suddenly discovered I was actually in Iraq.'

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

90 students in Iraq stoned to death for having 'Emo hair and tight clothes' | Mail Online

How credible is the Daily Mail?

There was a very simple forensic exercise conducted by investigators into how the Daily Mail concocts its stories and it was very illuminating:

Some years ago the Daily Mail ran a headline story along the lines of :

“London Underground nfested with billions of human fleas”

The investigators contacted London Underground to discover if this was true.

“No, of course not” said LU

“So where has the DM got this figure of ‘billions of human fleas’?

“Well, that is the figure we estimate would be the case if we did not have an infestation control programme in place. And as the contract for that programme is coming up for renewal shortly it is in the tender document we have sent out to interested bidders”

“So there are definitely not ‘billions of human fleas’ on LU?

“Categorically, no”

The Daily Mail never ran a correction to the headline story despite being officially informed of the true situation by LU
https://www.quora.com/How-credible-is-the-Daily-Mail

Just like the "Putin poisoned the Skripals", and "the Assad gassed his own people" STORIES I guess. eh?

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims'

Nothing surprising here.

This is what Islam does. This is what Islam does.

All religions are cancers in society but Islam is utterly without redemption.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Nothing surprising here.

This is what Islam does. This is what Islam does.

All religions are cancers in society but Islam is utterly without redemption.

Here is an article illustrating Islamic values:

Here is another article illustrating the twisted values of Muslims- values that ought NOT to be imported to Canada. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Menstruating girls 'banned from crossing Ghanaian river to get to school' 31/72

From The Independent. Jan 15/18. By Jon Sharman © Provided by Independent Digital News & Media Limited

Girls have reportedly been banned from crossing a river while menstruating by authorities in a central district of Ghana. As a result they are said to miss 20 out of 60 days of their school classes.

(Muslims have a well known loathing for menstruating women- Muslims expect all devotees to pray 5 times per day ta Mosque and that includes menstruating women, however they MUST be segregated as they are unclean.)

They have also been blocked from crossing on Tuesdays due to an apparent directive from a river god that is being enforced by traditional leaders, BBC Pidgin, the corporation's West African digital service reported.

(Oh! We have lots of rivers in Canada- how come our river Gods don’t object to menstruating native women? Perhaps our river Gods are more enlightened?)

The Ofin River ruling affects girls in Upper Denkyira East district.

"Sometimes I think that we need to ask for some form of accountability from these gods who continue to bar a lot of things from happening, to account for how they have used the tremendous power that we have given them," said Shamima Muslim Alhassan, a United Nations Children's Fund (Unicef) menstrual hygiene ambassador.

(A Muslim Menstrual Hygiene Ambassador? Words fail me - I am too busy laughing at the absurdity! But- a Muslim that also believes in a river God? Isn’t that a Muslim Blasphemy? There is only one God and his name is Allah and etc? Or not- as crazy people see fit? And then I thank the River God that Our dedicated feminist and idiot Boy Justin does not read newspapers or else we Cdns would be paying for a Multi Cultural Menstrual Hygiene Ambassador to commune with the River Gods on our behalf? How much would we have to pay a St Lawrence River God hired by LIE-berals? It’s a big river so it needs a big God too?)

The UN believes one in 10 girls in sub-Saharan Africa miss school during their period - potentially totally a fifth of a school year.

Elsewhere, a woman has died in a remote village in Nepal because of a tradition in which women are exiled from their homes and forced to live in huts during menstruation, said government administrator TulBahadurKawcha.

The 21-year-old is believed to have died from smoke inhalation from a fire she lit in the hut to keep warm in the freezing temperatures in the mountain village. She woman was found dead on Monday.

(Uh-it serves her bloody well right to be so careless with her fire? Or something?)

Mr Kawcha said the tradition is still practised in some remote villages despite a government ban on the practice and a law introduced last year to punish people who force women to follow the custom.

The new law goes into effect in August this year, with violators who force women into exile during menstruation facing up to three months in prison or a fine of 3,000 Nepalese rupees (£21).

Many menstruating women are still forced to leave their homes and take shelter in unhygienic or insecure huts or cow sheds until their cycle ends, though the practice - called "Chhaupadi" - was actually outlawed a decade ago.

Without any penalties, the custom continued in many parts of the majority Hindu Himalayan country, especially in the western hills.

(Oh- this is also a Hindu deal too? And maybe Trump had something of a point when he suggested Yankees would not benefit from immigration from third world countries since such people bring their crap ideas with them? Sort of like the Muslim teen girl in United States who got a little too cozy with western ways and got pregnant and hid it till after the child was born- at which point she was resting in her room from the labour when her devout Muslim father knocked on her door and demanded to know what she was doing and so she threw the kid out the eight story apartment window to hide it from HER DAD! Or we could look at all the documentaries lamenting Muslim honour killings and then ask why Cdn LIE-berals will not warn devout Muslims that such “honour” will get them labelled as murderers in Canada! Or how about the Muslim doctor on trial in Chicago over her habit of hiring herself out for Female Genital Mutilation operations? What will she cost hard pressed Yankee taxpayers? One has to aks if it would not be cheaper just to bar such loons from the country?)

While exiled in isolation, some women face bitter cold or attacks by wild animals.

A report last year from America's prestigious Columbia University, which concluded the enduring taboo around periods was endangering women's health around the world.

A lack of facilities "augments the challenges girls and women face in conducting daily activities while managing vaginal bleeding, including participating in school or work, going to the market or fetching water", the authors wrote.

They added that a "culture of silence" meant many people were not able to tell the difference between healthy or normal bleeding and that which might indicate a health problem.

© Provided by Independent Digital News & Media Limited

(I do hope that nobody is expecting Cdn LIE-berals to provide answers to any of this stuff! They are far too busy denouncing us all as racists and Islamophobes to be worried about the rights of some woman freezing to death in a hut in the Himalayas! And besides- maybe it would make the women freezing in a hut feel warm and cozy to know that Our idiot Boy is a staunch feminist- even though his claims are mere rhetoric- as is so very much of all LIE-beral policy?)

Cliffy

petros
He died young didn't he? Why?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Which countries has Canada bombed in the past 10 years?

petros
When did Afghanistan end?

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Here is an article illustrating Islamic values:

Here is another article illustrating the twisted values of Muslims- values that ought NOT to be imported to Canada. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Menstruating girls 'banned from crossing Ghanaian river to get to school' 31/72

From The Independent. Jan 15/18. By Jon Sharman © Provided by Independent Digital News & Media Limited

Girls have reportedly been banned from crossing a river while menstruating by authorities in a central district of Ghana. As a result they are said to miss 20 out of 60 days of their school classes.

(Muslims have a well known loathing for menstruating women- Muslims expect all devotees to pray 5 times per day ta Mosque and that includes menstruating women, however they MUST be segregated as they are unclean.)

They have also been blocked from crossing on Tuesdays due to an apparent directive from a river god that is being enforced by traditional leaders, BBC Pidgin, the corporation's West African digital service reported.

(Oh! We have lots of rivers in Canada- how come our river Gods don’t object to menstruating native women? Perhaps our river Gods are more enlightened?)

The Ofin River ruling affects girls in Upper Denkyira East district.

"Sometimes I think that we need to ask for some form of accountability from these gods who continue to bar a lot of things from happening, to account for how they have used the tremendous power that we have given them," said Shamima Muslim Alhassan, a United Nations Children's Fund (Unicef) menstrual hygiene ambassador.

(A Muslim Menstrual Hygiene Ambassador? Words fail me - I am too busy laughing at the absurdity! But- a Muslim that also believes in a river God? Isn’t that a Muslim Blasphemy? There is only one God and his name is Allah and etc? Or not- as crazy people see fit? And then I thank the River God that Our dedicated feminist and idiot Boy Justin does not read newspapers or else we Cdns would be paying for a Multi Cultural Menstrual Hygiene Ambassador to commune with the River Gods on our behalf? How much would we have to pay a St Lawrence River God hired by LIE-berals? It’s a big river so it needs a big God too?)

The UN believes one in 10 girls in sub-Saharan Africa miss school during their period - potentially totally a fifth of a school year.

Elsewhere, a woman has died in a remote village in Nepal because of a tradition in which women are exiled from their homes and forced to live in huts during menstruation, said government administrator TulBahadurKawcha.

The 21-year-old is believed to have died from smoke inhalation from a fire she lit in the hut to keep warm in the freezing temperatures in the mountain village. She woman was found dead on Monday.

(Uh-it serves her bloody well right to be so careless with her fire? Or something?)

Mr Kawcha said the tradition is still practised in some remote villages despite a government ban on the practice and a law introduced last year to punish people who force women to follow the custom.

The new law goes into effect in August this year, with violators who force women into exile during menstruation facing up to three months in prison or a fine of 3,000 Nepalese rupees (£21).

Many menstruating women are still forced to leave their homes and take shelter in unhygienic or insecure huts or cow sheds until their cycle ends, though the practice - called "Chhaupadi" - was actually outlawed a decade ago.

Without any penalties, the custom continued in many parts of the majority Hindu Himalayan country, especially in the western hills.

(Oh- this is also a Hindu deal too? And maybe Trump had something of a point when he suggested Yankees would not benefit from immigration from third world countries since such people bring their crap ideas with them? Sort of like the Muslim teen girl in United States who got a little too cozy with western ways and got pregnant and hid it till after the child was born- at which point she was resting in her room from the labour when her devout Muslim father knocked on her door and demanded to know what she was doing and so she threw the kid out the eight story apartment window to hide it from HER DAD! Or we could look at all the documentaries lamenting Muslim honour killings and then ask why Cdn LIE-berals will not warn devout Muslims that such “honour” will get them labelled as murderers in Canada! Or how about the Muslim doctor on trial in Chicago over her habit of hiring herself out for Female Genital Mutilation operations? What will she cost hard pressed Yankee taxpayers? One has to aks if it would not be cheaper just to bar such loons from the country?)

While exiled in isolation, some women face bitter cold or attacks by wild animals.

A report last year from America's prestigious Columbia University, which concluded the enduring taboo around periods was endangering women's health around the world.

A lack of facilities "augments the challenges girls and women face in conducting daily activities while managing vaginal bleeding, including participating in school or work, going to the market or fetching water", the authors wrote.

They added that a "culture of silence" meant many people were not able to tell the difference between healthy or normal bleeding and that which might indicate a health problem.

© Provided by Independent Digital News & Media Limited

(I do hope that nobody is expecting Cdn LIE-berals to provide answers to any of this stuff! They are far too busy denouncing us all as racists and Islamophobes to be worried about the rights of some woman freezing to death in a hut in the Himalayas! And besides- maybe it would make the women freezing in a hut feel warm and cozy to know that Our idiot Boy is a staunch feminist- even though his claims are mere rhetoric- as is so very much of all LIE-beral policy?)

Tell us something we don't know.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

When did Afghanistan end?

Afghanistan ends at its borders

When will it end? Why not ask when Canada or NZ will end?

Your demonstration of stupidity and ignorance is duly noted.

(Yawn.)

DaSleeper

Last edited by DaSleeper; May 23rd, 2018 at 05:13 PM..

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Which countries has Canada bombed in the past 10 years?

Libya and Afghanistan.

pgs

And maybe they will stop wanting to come here .

spaminator
'CRUELLY DECEIVED': Brit jailed for forcing teen daughter to marry
Associated Press
Published:
May 23, 2018
Updated:
May 23, 2018 8:00 AM EDT
(Getty Images)
LONDON — A woman in Britain has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison for forcing her teenage daughter to marry a relative in Pakistan.
The victim says she was 13 years old when she was forced to enter a marriage contract with the man, 16 years her senior. She became pregnant and had an abortion.
She says that as her 18th birthday approached in 2016, she was tricked into going to Pakistan for what she thought was a family vacation and made to marry the man instead.
The mother, who can’t be named to protect the identity of her daughter, was found guilty Tuesday by a jury at Birmingham Crown Court in central England.
Judge Patrick Thomas told her Wednesday she had “cruelly deceived” her daughter and shown “cowardice and deceit.”
‘CRUELLY DECEIVED’: Brit jailed for forcing teen daughter to marry | Toronto Sun

spilledthebeer

'CRUELLY DECEIVED': Brit jailed for forcing teen daughter to marry
Associated Press
Published:
May 23, 2018
Updated:
May 23, 2018 8:00 AM EDT
(Getty Images)
LONDON — A woman in Britain has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison for forcing her teenage daughter to marry a relative in Pakistan.
The victim says she was 13 years old when she was forced to enter a marriage contract with the man, 16 years her senior. She became pregnant and had an abortion.
The mother, who can’t be named to protect the identity of her daughter, was found guilty Tuesday by a jury at Birmingham Crown Court in central England.
Judge Patrick Thomas told her Wednesday she had “cruelly deceived” her daughter and shown “cowardice and deceit.”
‘CRUELLY DECEIVED’: Brit jailed for forcing teen daughter to marry | Toronto Sun

Oh pity the poor Muslim propagandists trying to install a New World Order based entirely on a twisted

version of history in which whites a ALWAYS the villains! And the worst villains in the Muslim propaganda are those Jews! And the best allies that radical Muslims have are LIE-berals- those gravy grabbing and utterly selfish Hogs who cannot be relied upon for ANYTHING in the long run- meaning they change their position more often than their underwear!

How awful for Muslim propaganda meisters- busy rewriting western history so as to smear Jews- that we ordinary people have more sympathy for Jews than for Muslims!

And the greatest IRONY of all is that Palestinian Muslims will not be allowed to have a state of their own until and unless they honestly AGREE that the Jews are also entitled to have a state of their own! Palestinian statehood is being strangled by Muslim HATE!

It is so very hard for radical Muslims to present a position of integrity and reliability and peaceful intent when one keeps getting caught out assorted CRAP!

And poor LIE-berals, it is just SO HARD to dispute quotes taken directly from the writings and speeches of Pierre Trudeau when LIE-berals have nothing more than evasions, half truths and some badly discredited old security reports to work with!

LIE-beral apologists for hard line communist Pierre Trudeau miss No opportunity to muddy the waters and salvage what they can of the tattered reputation of their BADLY tarnished hero. One has only to google “Pierre Trudeau and WW2 and you get over 48,000 hits-including the J.J. Complete Guide to Canada reference AND the reference to the Ottawa Citizen review of the Max Nemni book that has done so much to discredit Trudeau! Or just google Pierre Trudeau and German army helmet and watch the thousands of hits role in.

Posts written long after the fact by EXCUSE SEEKING LIE-berals all speak of Trudeau as a youthful prankster engaged in silly hijinks or else they simply dismiss the dark side of the Trudeau personality as unfounded. Other posts-including the Ottawa Citizen newspaper review of the biography of Trudeau`s life-up to age 25, written by Max and Monique Nemni show a MUCH darker and MORE DANGEROUS side to Trudeau.

The Nemnis are long time friends of Pierre and even these long time friends have expressed shock and dismay at what they have found in the writings of Trudeau. As friends of Trudeau, the Nemnis were granted FULL access to the voluminous writings of Trudeau and they state. with PROOF AT HAND, that Trudeau was a Communist and a Nazi sympathizer!

As for memories of that Trudeau friend Roger Romand who claims to have been part of the `prank`; it is only natural to for such as him to dismiss and excuse the Nazi uniform `prank` as a one time silly event. Trudeau was a Stalinist hard line communist and when Stalin and Hitler signed the Non Aggression Pact in 1939, Trudeau automatically became a Nazi supporter-in support of Soviet `friends`. And Trudeau dismissed the British war against Hitler as British Imperialism. Of course once Hitler attacked Stalin, Trudeau turned his back on Nazis-and he NEVER spoke again of his old, strongly expressed anti Semitic views. As the Nemnis stated in the Ottawa Citizen interview; its odd that Trudeau did not (at some point later in life) destroy the damning evidence of his traitorous and discriminatory past.

As for Trudeau and communism; LIE-berals have long insisted there is no such proof; all the while IGNORING RCMP investigations into the revelations of Soviet defector Igor Gouzenko; along with the open admiration (expressed by Trudeau) of all things Chinese Communist. Trudeau positively gushes over Great Helmsman Chairman Mao in the Trudeau book “Two Innocents in Red China”. LIE-berals also ignore statements made in the Toronto Sun newspaper by people such as Lubor Zink and editor Peter Worthington.

Zink bases his assertions against Trudeau on statements made by Trudeau after returning to Canada from his trip to Red China shortly after Mao came to power. At the time Trudeau spoke warmly of his admiration of Mao and the Red Guards. Trudeau also stated that if he “became prime minister, he would take Canada from the past into the future via the route of radical socialism” but Trudeau later repudiated his statements-just claimed he never made them. Zink did his best to provoke Trudeau-daring him to sue for slander or libel but Trudeau ignored him-knowing that in an HONEST public forum, Zink would be vindicated.

And of course Zink was a Sun newspaper reporter and his columns (and the Sun chain) are now owned by Pierre-Karl Peladeau-who became leader of the Separatist Bloc Quebecois last year. And we can assume the Peladeau will not want to muddy the reputation of Trudeau-that favoured son of Quebec-so the Zink columns are hard to find now! This is the LIE-beral argument-hide, alter, delude, delay, dismiss and then delete where possible!

As for other proof of the Trudeau love of communism, we can turn to Igor Gouzenko. He was a Soviet cipher/coding clerk working at the Ottawa Soviet embassy. And one day in 1945, Gouzenko defected-walked into RCMP headquarters with his wife and baby and asked for asylum and in exchange he spilled his guts about a huge array of Soviet secrets.

Gouzenko had so much to say about national and international Soviet spy rings and their sympathizers that the RCMP needed help and called on British secret service for help. Britain sent a very senior man from MI-6-Kim Philby-to Ottawa to debrief Gouzenko. Philby also worked as liaison between MI-6 and the CIA and was able to supply the Soviets with a lot of Yankee secrets due to his contacts in Washington.

Philby debunked virtually all the secrets that Gouzenko reported. The RCMP reluctantly forgot about Gouzenko and his allegations. Kim Philby was later relieved of his MI-6 duties in 1951 and fired in 1956. Eventually the evidence piled up to the point that Philby was exposed as a TRAITOR and Soviet agent. Philby fled away to Moscow to avoid being hanged in Britain.

As a British spy master in the pay of Soviets, Philby had sent dozens of British and even some American agents working with Brits, to their deaths at Soviet hands. Once Philby was exposed as a traitor, RCMP revived interest in Gouzenko secrets but the damage was done-trust and cooperation between various secret services was destroyed. And many of those named by Gouzenko had moved on out of reach of RCMP. LIE-beral govts have not been anxious to reopen such a nasty can of traitorous worms. And Trudeau naturally had no intention of denouncing himself!

The Soviet Union has long recognized Canada as a quiet side door opening onto both British and American society. In the early days of the revolution Leon Trotsky was number 2 man in the Soviet Union. But by 1925 he had run afoul of Lavrenti Beria-the secret police chief. Trotsky fled to Mexico City and hid out. Beria sent Soviet hit men after Trotsky-and they traveled to Mexico on CANADIAN passports and murdered him there.

In 1944/45, Soviet penetration of Cdn security was so complete that Cdns leaked to Stalin the date of the D-Day landings in Normandy. They also supplied the Soviets with the formula for making an atomic bomb. Since then various Cdns in sensitive positions in the 1950/1960 period have been exposed as Soviet sympathizers and moles but LIE-beral attitudes have resulted in these scandals being hushed up with the help of Pierre Trudeau and his pals.

And it was Trudeau who created CSIS-the new CIVILIAN spy agency. Typical Trudeau misdirection-to create an agency that has HIS poisonous values stamped on it. As a civilian agency, CSIS is much less friendly with our military allies than RCMP security service.

As for the present generation of Trudeau`s-one has only to read the gag inducing love letter written by Sasha Trudeau to his Soviet pal Castro. Many Cdns enjoy holidaying in Cuba and the people there are friendly enough but it’s a dirty little secret that Castro has his own Gulag called “The Isle of Pines” Castro has as much blood on his hands as the other Soviet monsters of his times It is disturbing that Sasha would be so friendly to such a cruel dictator and just as bad that Sasha has ties/friendships with Muslims in Iran as well.

And our prime minister-the Boy with nice hair for Brains? He has stated his admiration for Communist China because he “likes the way they get things done”. Based on all the facts about the life and times of the Trudeau`s we can easily bet that one of the main attractions of Chinese style Communism is that the party writes the history-and if that was Cdn case then all this stuff about the Trudeau`s being dangerous communists would fade away and be forgotten!

And the Trudeau attitude to deficits and debt? Pierre Trudeau wanted to build a new society on the collapsed ruins of our old one. And Justin Trudeau appears to be following both the dream of his father and the words of the revolutionary Bakunin who said: “ for the revolution to succeed, it is not necessary for the people to support it, it is enough that the people no longer trust their existing institutions and become receptive to change”.

Justin Trudeau WANTS the country to go bankrupt because he sees opportunity-just as Bakunin and Lenin and Mao and Castro did-in chaos and uncertainty the quick and organized gain opportunity to impose their will over all others..

spaminator
Toronto man accused of pulling off women's hijabs
Kevin Connor
More from Kevin Connor
Published:
June 8, 2018
Updated:
June 8, 2018 2:15 PM EDT
(Toronto Sun files)Stan Behal/Toronto Sun
TORONTO — A man is accused of trying to pull hijabs off three women in what Toronto Police are calling “hate-motivated assaults.”
On Wednesday, police were contacted about three separate incidents that happened between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. at a bus stop at Jane St. and Wilson Ave.
Police say a man approached the women while they waited for a bus and began pulling their hijabs off their heads.
The women were not injured.
“As soon as police became aware of this, they took it very seriously,” Det. Const. Michele Bond said Friday. “Officers kept their eyes out. The victims gave good descriptions.”
A man was arrested on Thursday in the same area. Bond said there is no clear motive for the assaults.
“We don’t know what religion he is. Irregardless, whether they are of the same faith, we have to do more investigation,” she said.
Sayid Ahmed Abdullahi, 42, of Toronto, is charged with three counts of assault and mischief under $5,000.
In January, an 11-year-old Toronto girl made international headlines when she claimed a man attacked her and tried to cut off her hijab with a pair of scissors while she was walking to school.
The leaders of all three levels of government condemned the actions before a police investigation determined the claim to be a hoax.
The girl’s family then made a public apology.
Anyone with information on Wednesday’s attacks is asked to call police at 416-808-3100 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS (8477).
kconnor@postmedia.com
Toronto man accused of pulling off women’s hijabs | Toronto Sun

Gilgamesh

Kevin Connor
More from Kevin Connor
Published:
June 8, 2018
Updated:
TORONTO — A man is accused of trying to pull hijabs off three women in what Toronto Police are calling “hate-motivated assaults.”
On Wednesday, police were contacted about three separate incidents that happened between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. at a bus stop at Jane St. and Wilson Ave.
Police say a man approached the women while they waited for a bus and began pulling their hijabs off their heads.
“As soon as police became aware of this, they took it very seriously,” Det. Const. Michele Bond said Friday. “Officers kept their eyes out. The victims gave good descriptions.”
A man was arrested on Thursday in the same area. Bond said there is no clear motive for the assaults.
“We don’t know what religion he is. Irregardless, whether they are of the same faith, we have to do more investigation,” she said.
Sayid Ahmed Abdullahi, 42, of Toronto, is charged with three counts of assault and mischief under $5,000.
In January, an 11-year-old Toronto girl made international headlines when she claimed a man attacked her and tried to cut off her hijab with a pair of scissors while she was walking to school.
The leaders of all three levels of government condemned the actions before a police investigation determined the claim to be a hoax.
Anyone with information on Wednesday’s attacks is asked to call police at 416-808-3100 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS (8477).
kconnor@postmedia.com

Old news. Stupid & neurotic teenager a sub species not restricted to Muslims.

No biggy. Get a life.

spilledthebeer

Kevin Connor
More from Kevin Connor
Published:
June 8, 2018
Updated:
kconnor@postmedia.com

Yeah- and with a name like Sayid Ahmed Abdullahi- its a SAFE BET he aint an Irish Catholic!

Most of us recall the case of the 9 year old Muslim girl who told cops she had been attacked and her hijab cut- and it was a FAKE NEWS STORY!

I believe adults put the kid up to it for PROPAGANDA REASONS!

They wanted to make white people look bad so they staged the story with the girl!

And now we have Sayid bothering Muslims and we MUST ASK: "is this another case of Muslim sabotage gone wrong?

Either Sayid is simply another kook and a fine example of the wrong sort of people being let imto Canada by shameless vote buying at any price LIE-berals!

Or Sayid is just another mutton headed Muslim propaganda cheat whose anti white stunt backfired!

spaminator
Priyanka Chopra apologizes for 'Quantico' episode about Indian terrorists
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
More from WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
June 10, 2018
Updated:
June 10, 2018 10:28 PM EDT
Priyanka Chopra. Tim P. Whitby / Getty Images
Priyanka Chopra has apologized after her TV show Quantico featured a controversial storyline about Indian terrorists.
The episode, titled The Blood of Romeo, saw Chopra’s FBI agent Alex Parrish thwarting a terrorist attack on an international summit in New York by Indian nationalists, who stole weaponized uranium and sought to blame the planned violence on Pakistan.
Fans were horrified that the show fictionalized the real-life historical tension between the two countries just days before a real-life summit between India and Pakistan in China.
Are Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas dating?
Chopra: Apu from ‘The Simpsons’ was ‘the bane of my life growing up’
Priyanka Chopra calls friend Meghan Markle an ‘icon’
Chopra was targeted by viewers who criticized her for going along with the storyline, especially as she is of Indian descent.
“I’m extremely saddened and sorry that some sentiments have been hurt by a recent episode of Quantico,” Chopra posted on Twitter on Saturday. “That was not and would never be my intention. I sincerely apologise. I’m a proud Indian and that will never change.”
ABC, the network behind the show, also offered an apology for the content of the episode, that aired on 1 June.
“(We) and the executive producers of Quantico would like to extend an apology to our audience who were offended by the most recent episode, The Blood of Romeo,” they said in a statement.
“The episode has stirred a lot of emotion, much of which is unfairly aimed at Priyanka Chopra, who didn’t create the show, nor does she write or direct it. She has no involvement in the casting of the show or the storylines depicted in the series.”
The network’s statement concluded: “Quantico is a work of fiction. The show has featured antagonists of many different ethnicities and backgrounds, but in this case we inadvertently and regrettably stepped into a complex political issue. It was certainly not our intention to offend anyone.”
Quantico, which was cancelled by ABC last month, will come to an end after its current third season.
Priyanka Chopra sorry for ‘Quantico’ episode about Indian terrorists | Toronto Sun

Johnnny
Lol talk about over reacting over nothing...

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Yeah- and with a name like Sayid Ahmed Abdullahi- its a SAFE BET he aint an Irish Catholic!

Nonsense, boy. You're just spelling it wrong. It's Saigheadh O'Meaghd O'Dooley.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nonsense, boy. You're just spelling it wrong. It's Saigheadh O'Meaghd O'Dooley.

Hey chickensh+t- why are you STILL ducking the question on cop training?

Oh- right- the big wind cannot whistle that tune!