Melania Trump

View Poll Results: What will Melaina's fate be?
Mental Asylum 1 25.00%
Suicide 0 0%
Alcohol or Drug Addict 1 25.00%
Leaves Trump and recovers 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Girth
+1
Looks like she is about to crack. Poor woman is married to that monster. Can anyone blame her for being so unhappy?

There is still hope for Baron. He may not turn out like his older half-brothers.

pgs
Free Thinker
+3 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
You are sick . Leave family alone .

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Where's the happy to be out of the spotlight in 4 years option

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Nepotism is a sickness. It's all in the family.

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1

How noble of you to come to the defense of a persons family member, what an admirable quality that is to possess. Do tell, does your code re family members include the family of all those in the public eye?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

How noble of you to come to the defense of a persons family member, what an admirable quality that is to possess. Do tell, does your code re family members include the family of all those in the public eye?

Most, most of the time . I have commented on the lack of visibility of our current PM’s spouse , and probably shouldn’t .

Mockingbird
Free Thinker

Most, most of the time . I have commented on the lack of visibility of our current PM’s spouse , and probably shouldn’t .

And would their children be off limits as well?

Walter

Just like the kids of other POTI.

Avro52
+1
A new book reveals that Melania Trump was using her delayed arrival to the White House as leverage for renegotiating her prenuptial agreement with Trump.

She knows what’s she’s doing.

Jan 20 she dumps the clown for a real man.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trumps kids should not be off limits.

Avro52
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trumps defacto wife Ivanka works in the WH, busy securing her Chinese patents on voting machines so she is totally within the limits.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
I love how the right wing fruit loops were denigrating Obama's kids all the time but you mention Trump's gang of reprobates and they instantly get their panties in a Knot. And remember how they attacked Obama relentlessly for 8 years but insisted that we give Trump a chance? Hypocrites, I tells ya. Hypocrites.

Tecumsehsbones
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Trumps kids should not be off limits.

Tiffany and Barron should.

Uday, Qusay, and MAGA! Barbie are actively involved in this train wreck, and are therefore fair game.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
MAGA Barbie...

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

A new book reveals that Melania Trump was using her delayed arrival to the White House as leverage for renegotiating her prenuptial agreement with Trump.
She knows what’s she’s doing.
Jan 20 she dumps the clown for a real man.

First thought I had when I heard this. When "Orange Man Bad" is no longer in power, Melania heads for the nearest exit with a bag of cash.

Avro52

First thought I had when I heard this. When "Orange Man Bad" is no longer in power, Melania heads for the nearest exit with a bag of cash.

Bank on it.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Yes. Unless significant others and offspring get in the news for doing something political. A good example is Sophie demanding more public money to look after her brats. That make her fair game for the pigs at the trough commentary.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Or she just waits a bit loner until he has a jammer and gets the whole ball of wax without sharing withnliars.

Girth
+1
Melania's going to hook up with Trudeau probably. This way she not only could get herself off (there is no way she is into sex with the fat pig), but she can stick it to Ivanka, who touches herself at night, wishing Justin was giving her the tube steak, rather then her hubby.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Melania's going to hook up with Trudeau probably. This way she not only could get herself off (there is no way she is into sex with the fat pig), but she can stick it to Ivanka, who touches herself at night, wishing Justin was giving her the tube steak, rather then her hubby.

Wow . That is to much information . Who is your source ?

Girth

Wow . That is to much information . Who is your source ?

It's obvious that Melania and Ivanka want to jump on Trudeau's "tower of power." You must have seem photos of them interacting with each other.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

It's obvious that Melania and Ivanka want to jump on Trudeau's "tower of power." You must have seem photos of them interacting with each other.

Okay . He is just oh so dreamy .

Girth

B00Mer
Republican
+1
TRUMP 2020!!!

Because if Biden gets in, Trudeau will have a new buddy and the left will be emboldened..

You're going to have Trudeau for 10 years

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Melania Trump sculpture in Slovenia set on fire on US Independence Day

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53343671

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Melania Trump sculpture in Slovenia set on fire on US Independence Day
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53343671

Progs love violence.