Cops Kneeling

Tecumsehsbones
Hmm. . . this could be bad.

There are reports from all over the U.S. of cops kneeling down with protesters.

This is terrible!

How are our tighty whitey righties going to to maintain their conviction that all protesters are violent Antifa rioters in the face of this?

Oh, right. . .

FAKE NEWS!

Of course.

Jinentonix
+6
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

This is terrible!

How are our tighty whitey righties going to to maintain their conviction that all protesters are violent Antifa rioters in the face of this?

Oh, right. . .

FAKE NEWS!

Of course.

Probably around the same time the loosey goofy lefties figure out that blocking transportation corridors and destroying property aren't legal forms of protest.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Probably around the same time the loosey goofy lefties figure out that blocking transportation corridors and destroying property aren't legal forms of protest.

But. . . but. . . they are!

It's the ancient right. . . (dwamatic pause). . . of my people!

Hoid
This is why we need national guard vicious dogs and unspeakable weapons.

Jinentonix
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

This is why we need national guard vicious dogs and unspeakable weapons.

Yeah, because asshole leftards like you don't understand the term "LEGAL" when it comes to protesting.

Dixie Cup
+4

This is terrible!
Oh, right. . .
FAKE NEWS!
Of course.

There's legitimate protesters and then there's Antifa! You can't tell the difference?

Dixie Cup
+5
What happened to Floyd was unconscionable and even the cops who are disgusted at what happened are entitled to walk in protest. Marxism hasn't taken over America yet and they're entitled to their opinions as well. But apparently ol' Temcumsehsbones doesn't agree. Huh, again - who knew?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

What happened to Floyd was unconscionable and even the cops who are disgusted at what happened are entitled to walk in protest. Marxism hasn't taken over America yet and they're entitled to their opinions as well. But apparently ol' Temcumsehsbones doesn't agree. Huh, again - who knew?

Reds under the bed, Dix?

Avro52
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Some people are saying white supremacists some are saying BLM and some are saying antifa.

Pick one at your convenience and if it's all coordinated who's in charge?

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Some people are saying white supremacists some are saying BLM and some are saying antifa.

"They" are, ask cliffy, he'll tell ya.

B00Mer
+1
I'm not sure that kneeling on one knee is this thing to do right now..

Just brings this back to memory.. like WTF dudes

Serryah
+2

This is terrible!

Oh, right. . .

FAKE NEWS!

Of course.

I know right, I mean, how DARE they show sympathy!

Their job is to oppress and maintain DOMINANCE, else their states will be laughing stocks to the world, THE WORLD!

Should just fire them all and hire the guys who stormed Michigan, THOSE were manly men!

pgs
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Their job is to oppress and maintain DOMINANCE, else their states will be laughing stocks to the world, THE WORLD!

Should just fire them all and hire the guys who stormed Michigan, THOSE were manly men!

Yes it is manly to fire churches, government buildings , and buildings and to swarm a building looting its shelves . Manly indeed .

Avro52

There's legitimate protesters and then there's Antifa! You can't tell the difference?

Dwight Eisenhower was an anti fascist.

Girth
+2
There is a very good chance that America will go into an all-out civil war. The combination of the pandemic, the highest unemployment rate since the 1930s, a totalitarian-like Government, and weaker ethnic groups being marginalized, along with almost certain outside interference (Russia).

This is going to be a long battle, and if it causes the economy further stress, there is a 90% chance that it spills into Canada.

Girth
+1
I read an article about the moral decline of law enforcement a few years back. I wish I could bring it up, but it made a very interesting point. Back in the 1980s, until the Rodney King verdict, being a Police Officer was considered a honorable job for the most part. Obviously bad apples did exist, but there were excellent law enforcement officers.

The culture has changed, and now the respect for law enforcement personnel has declined significantly, especially with social media. The end result of all this is that the good cops who have the intelligence, integrity, and patience to make respectable Police Officers are deciding a career in law enforcement is not worth the stress, and choosing a different career field.

This means that the pool to choose cops from, has declined considerably. Positions of authority are also known to attract sociopaths and other undesirable people with poor impulse control, that would have had a greater chance of being vetted out, now make the force without question. So now the Police force mainly consists mainly of thugs, sociopaths, or people with poor impulse control.

We either need to change the culture of law enforcement, or increase wages and working conditions so that the right type of people join the force. Right now, we have a bunch of thugs with a badge roaming the streets, looking to bully people around.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes it is manly to fire churches, government buildings , and buildings and to swarm a building looting its shelves . Manly indeed .

Your Dear Leader had his security attack peaceful protesters in a public park before curfew with baton rounds, flash-bang grenades, and tear gas so he could have a photo op.

Manly indeed.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I read an article about the moral decline of law enforcement a few years back. I wish I could bring it up, but it made a very interesting point. Back in the 1980s, until the Rodney King verdict, being a Police Officer was considered a honorable job for the most part. Obviously bad apples did exist, but there were excellent law enforcement officers.
The culture has changed, and now the respect for law enforcement personnel has declined significantly, especially with social media. The end result of all this is that the good cops who have the intelligence, integrity, and patience to make respectable Police Officers are deciding a career in law enforcement is not worth the stress, and choosing a different career field.
This means that the pool to choose cops from, has declined considerably. Positions of authority are also known to attract sociopaths and other undesirable people with poor impulse control, that would have had a greater chance of being vetted out, now make the force without question. So now the Police force mainly consists mainly of thugs, sociopaths, or people with poor impulse control.
We either need to change the culture of law enforcement, or increase wages and working conditions so that the right type of people join the force. Right now, we have a bunch of thugs with a badge roaming the streets, looking to bully people around.

First indication I had of it was sometime around 1982, when I was home on leave, in a cafe with my grandmother, and saw some local cops in a teeny-tiny Oklahoma town with 9mm autos on their hips. I asked her what the heck that was all about; cops in that town hadn't fired their guns in living memory.

She corrected me. About a year earlier, the cops were chasing a kid they claim was vandalising a Coke machine in town. He ran, and tried to escape by running across a sewer pipe suspended over a creek bed. They were afraid he was going to get away, so they shot him. Dead. In the back. For vandalising a Coke machine.

And he was white!

Quote:

This means that the pool to choose cops from, has declined considerably.

Fortunately, most of the jobs that can be done by people who are too stupid for college, too gutless for the army, and too lazy to work are now being done by machines or illegal aliens, so there's a rich pool of police recruits. "Rich" like a toxic waste dump.

Dixie Cup
+2

There is a very good chance that America will go into an all-out civil war. The combination of the pandemic, the highest unemployment rate since the 1930s, a totalitarian-like Government, and weaker ethnic groups being marginalized, along with almost certain outside interference (Russia).
This is going to be a long battle, and if it causes the economy further stress, there is a 90% chance that it spills into Canada.

Just one little "error" in the above statement - "a totalitarian-like governmentS - i.e. State & Cities.

pgs
+2

I read an article that said the moon was made from green cheese , does that make it true ?

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I read an article that said the moon was made from green cheese , does that make it true ?

Can I call you "pigs?"

It's catchy

taxslave
+2

He's a lawyer. No one that pays is guilty.

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Your dripping sarcasm aside, nobody was shot, hurt or killed. The Capitol building is still intact. Too bad Minneapolis can't say the same, huh?

Twin_Moose
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Minneapolis Mayor and Gov. walked back their White supremacist claims after arrest records showed mass majority of arrests where Minnesota residents.

Avro52
+1

Your Dear Leader had his security attack peaceful protesters in a public park before curfew with baton rounds, flash-bang grenades, and tear gas so he could have a photo op.
Manly indeed.

They literally gassed St. John's priests on church property so President Bunker Sharter could pose with the bible.
Kim Jon Un is even saying: damn, thatís effed up.

pgs
+1

Can I call you "pigs?"

It's catchy

That is up to you .

Twin_Moose
+1
I don't know anyone is condemning peaceful protesting, even the POTUS and Police officials support it, do you know anyone condemning a peaceful protest? Don't use the St. John church thing protestors were asked to disperse 3 times for curfew before tear gas and flash bangs were use, 7 PM was the reported curfew.

How many lawmakers are condemning rioting and looting in the name of the protest? Even Biden didn't condemn it in his speech.

Thanks DS for the catch
Last edited by Twin_Moose; Jun 2nd, 2020 at 10:53 AM..

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I don't know anyone is condoning peaceful protesting, even the POTUS and Police officials support it, do you know anyone condoning a peaceful protest? Don't use the St. John church thing protestors were asked to disperse 3 times for curfew before tear gas and flash bangs were use, 7 PM was the reported curfew.

How many lawmakers are condoning rioting and looting in the name of the protest? Even Biden didn't condone it in his speech.

Don't you mean condemning?

Twin_Moose
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Don't you mean condemning?

Yep, oops, my dyslexia is showing lol

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I don't know anyone is condemning peaceful protesting, even the POTUS and Police officials support it, do you know anyone condemning a peaceful protest? Don't use the St. John church thing protestors were asked to disperse 3 times for curfew before tear gas and flash bangs were use, 7 PM was the reported curfew.
How many lawmakers are condemning rioting and looting in the name of the protest? Even Biden didn't condemn it in his speech.
Thanks DS for the catch

Yeah everyone, don’t use the peaceful protesters, including clergy from the church, who were removed with tear gas and rubber bullets for a photo op.....no countsees.

TSS.