Have you had enough of this hoax virus and social distancing yet?


taxme
+1
#1
Has anyone here had enough of this China virus hoax, and this nonsense of social distancing(engineering) yet as I am? This Event 201 planned exercise plandemic has done a real number on Canada and the rest of the world. Just about all the economies in the world have been prety much shut down because of some so called China virus that appears to be just another one of those seasonal flu bugs that comes around every year where thousands of people do get sick and thousands do people do die.

What made this virus so worse compared to the rest? There was SARS, Ebola, H1N1 and many other viruses that have been coming around for decades now, which were considered to be very bad, but yet their was never any reaction to those viruses as there was to this one. Was this a part of a planned exercise hoax?

This China virus is all just a bunch of bull because the government, the media, the scientists and the medical experts have all appeared to try to make this virus in the beginning to be the big daddy of them all viruses that was going to kill approx. 40 million world wide. It did not happen. Why? Why did they make such a prediction? Did they know something that we did not know that maybe this was all just going to be a planned plandemic exercise hoax and they were all told to say and make it appear as though this is it folks. We are all pretty much going to all dead. I believe so.

So now we are all supposed to be good little girls and boys and listen to those people mentioned above and do as they say or else we will all die. I think that more people will die from adhering to what those so called spreaders of bull shit have to say. The cost to society has and will be much worse because of all these lock downs and distancing orders than if we all just went about our daily business and mixed and mingled and create a heard immunity. That is how things were always done in the past. But?

But, unless, the only other reason I can see for this fear and panic over some virus was that this virus was created as a bio weapon virus that somehow got loose or let out on purpose. That is the only reason as to why all this panic and fear and stay indoors and not mix and mingle anymore, and it is all being kept a secret from we the people.

But whatever the reason, I can see the likes of deep state globalists like Gates to hell, sicko Soros, Kissassenger, Zuckerborg, Bloomborg and so many others from that globalist deep state ilk of evil who are no doubt laughing their heads off at they the stunned toilet paper hoarding people and are sitting around the pool on their private Caribbean Island and drinking and partying and no doubt not social distancing themselves at all.

We will leave the social distancing for all of those stupid people out there whom they have convinced will die if they do not believe us and what we have to say. We will soon have a vaccine full of crap for you to inject into your useless bodies and whom will soon be assimilated into the Borg deep state globalist collective.

So, have you had enough of this bs yet or are you still going to listen and still play the virus hoax game and keep listening to your dear comrade leaders that you must do as they say until we decide as to when you once again can get back your old normal life back. Personally, I believe that our dear comrade leaders do not want us all to go back to the good old normal days. I am pretty sure that they want to keep these new normal days around for a very very long time to come. Unless social distancing is finally eliminated for good, we will never ever get back to normal. It is social distancing that is wrecking all of our lives. Social distancing must be eliminated for good now. All just my opinion of course. What say you? Care to agree or disagree with me on all of this?

I am pretty sure that members like spill the beer here will no doubt want to way in on this post. Instead of probably just debating he will no doubt want to try and make himself look like an an ignorant and rude ass again. So what else is new, eh? LOL.
 
gerryh
#2
Right, a world wide hoax that all the governments, scientists, and medical personnel are all in on.
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

Has anyone here had enough of this China virus hoax, and this nonsense of social distancing(engineering) yet as I am? This Event 201 planned exercise plandemic has done a real number on Canada and the rest of the world. Just about all the economies in the world have been prety much shut down because of some so called China virus that appears to be just another one of those seasonal flu bugs that comes around every year where thousands of people do get sick and thousands do people do die.

What made this virus so worse compared to the rest? There was SARS, Ebola, H1N1 and many other viruses that have been coming around for decades now, which were considered to be very bad, but yet their was never any reaction to those viruses as there was to this one. Was this a part of a planned exercise hoax?

This China virus is all just a bunch of bull because the government, the media, the scientists and the medical experts have all appeared to try to make this virus in the beginning to be the big daddy of them all viruses that was going to kill approx. 40 million world wide. It did not happen. Why? Why did they make such a prediction? Did they know something that we did not know that maybe this was all just going to be a planned plandemic exercise hoax and they were all told to say and make it appear as though this is it folks. We are all pretty much going to all dead. I believe so.

So now we are all supposed to be good little girls and boys and listen to those people mentioned above and do as they say or else we will all die. I think that more people will die from adhering to what those so called spreaders of bull shit have to say. The cost to society has and will be much worse because of all these lock downs and distancing orders than if we all just went about our daily business and mixed and mingled and create a heard immunity. That is how things were always done in the past. But?

But, unless, the only other reason I can see for this fear and panic over some virus was that this virus was created as a bio weapon virus that somehow got loose or let out on purpose. That is the only reason as to why all this panic and fear and stay indoors and not mix and mingle anymore, and it is all being kept a secret from we the people.

But whatever the reason, I can see the likes of deep state globalists like Gates to hell, sicko Soros, Kissassenger, Zuckerborg, Bloomborg and so many others from that globalist deep state ilk of evil who are no doubt laughing their heads off at they the stunned toilet paper hoarding people and are sitting around the pool on their private Caribbean Island and drinking and partying and no doubt not social distancing themselves at all.

We will leave the social distancing for all of those stupid people out there whom they have convinced will die if they do not believe us and what we have to say. We will soon have a vaccine full of crap for you to inject into your useless bodies and whom will soon be assimilated into the Borg deep state globalist collective.

So, have you had enough of this bs yet or are you still going to listen and still play the virus hoax game and keep listening to your dear comrade leaders that you must do as they say until we decide as to when you once again can get back your old normal life back. Personally, I believe that our dear comrade leaders do not want us all to go back to the good old normal days. I am pretty sure that they want to keep these new normal days around for a very very long time to come. Unless social distancing is finally eliminated for good, we will never ever get back to normal. It is social distancing that is wrecking all of our lives. Social distancing must be eliminated for good now. All just my opinion of course. What say you? Care to agree or disagree with me on all of this?

I am pretty sure that members like spill the beer here will no doubt want to way in on this post. Instead of probably just debating he will no doubt want to try and make himself look like an an ignorant and rude ass again. So what else is new, eh? LOL.

You are a fool.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

You are a fool.

Shoot the messenger.
 
taxme
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Right, a world wide hoax that all the governments, scientists, and medical personnel are all in on.

Hey fella, when the deep state globalists control just about everything in your life from our politicians, to the media, to the scientists, the academics, and the so called experts on their payroll, yes indeed, it is quite possible to create a plandemic and get away with it. It's bigger than you think. Bill Gates to hell Event 201 showed us all as to just how easy it is to be able to be create such a hoax.

There are some countries in the world that are not even having a problem with this hoax Chinese virus. How did they become so immune? Why some countries and not other countries? Interesting indeed.
 
taxme
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

You are a fool.


Are you really sure that you are not the fool here instead, fool? What makes you so certain that this is not a plandemic hoax? What proof do you personally have to say that this China virus is as bad as they say it is? Is it supposed to be real because your politicians and the lying media tell you that this China virus is for real?

Your big problem here is that you do not bother to take the time to listen to what others have to say about this China virus on the internet. If Turdeau and the lying media tells you that it must be for real, then it must be for real. Thank gawd we are not all like you wanna be bunch of assimilated into the collective Borgs. Some of us like to be able to think for ourselves and ask questions and not let politicians and the media do the thinking for us, Borg.
 
taxme
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Shoot the messenger.

The ones that I would like to shoot are the ones who will only listen to one side of the story, and are too lazy to try and get the other side of the story that might have something else to say about this China virus.

Hey, that probably sounds just like you, eh? I will only believe what my politicians or the media tells me. Why would they ever dare want to lie to me? Don't worry about it anyway. You are not the only Borg around. You have plenty of Borg company who have now been assimilated into the Borg China virus collective. That Borg space ship sure looks mighty boring a place to want to live on. I wonder what it is they eat? Borg blue pills maybe? LOL.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

The ones that I would like to shoot are the ones who will only listen to one side of the story, and are too lazy to try and get the other side of the story that might have something else to say about this China virus.
Hey, that probably sounds just like you, eh? I will only believe what my politicians or the media tells me. Why would they ever dare want to lie to me? Don't worry about it anyway. You are not the only Borg around. You have plenty of Borg company who have now been assimilated into the Borg China virus collective. That Borg space ship sure looks mighty boring a place to want to live on. I wonder what it is they eat? Borg blue pills maybe? LOL.

Well, clearly you haven't had enough of being a f*cking fool yet.
 
taxme
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, clearly you haven't had enough of being a f*cking fool yet.

That is exactly how I feel about covidiots like you. It's no wonder Canada has become the dumb ass country that it has become with Borgs like you around. Teflon Don Turdeau loves covidiots like you around. Turdeau makes a continuous ass of Borgs like you and you keep eating his shit up as gospel. Now do the world a favor and stay at home, and if you do go out, scary thought, then make sure you wear one of those silly looking masks on your silly looking face. Masks probably suit you quite well, Borg. LOL.
 
gstindia
Free Thinker
+1
#10
I hope the world get rid of it very soon, otherwise dont know the future impacts on the people and the economy.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

Are you really sure that you are not the fool here instead, fool? What makes you so certain that this is not a plandemic hoax? What proof do you personally have to say that this China virus is as bad as they say it is? Is it supposed to be real because your politicians and the lying media tell you that this China virus is for real?
Your big problem here is that you do not bother to take the time to listen to what others have to say about this China virus on the internet. If Turdeau and the lying media tells you that it must be for real, then it must be for real. Thank gawd we are not all like you wanna be bunch of assimilated into the collective Borgs. Some of us like to be able to think for ourselves and ask questions and not let politicians and the media do the thinking for us, Borg.

Since our mainstream media is totally beholden to the Liberal Party they will only repeat what they are told to.
This is a test to see who the steeple are and who can think outside the box. I fully expect if you think outside the box the government will come for you.
 
taxme
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Since our mainstream media is totally beholden to the Liberal Party they will only repeat what they are told to.
This is a test to see who the steeple are and who can think outside the box. I fully expect if you think outside the box the government will come for you.


We have no real honest Canadian media anymore. We just have a bunch of liars and bullshitting bought off so called Pravda journalists now who are beholden to globalist Turdeau, the commie dyktator. We are still lucky to have an alternative media left like The Rebel. But I am pretty sure that globalist Turdeau the commie dyktator is working on that and is trying to get rid of The Rebel. Turdeau will not even allow them at any of his press conferences. The Turd must be really afraid of The Rebel when he does something like that.

Indeed, this virus hoax was all just a test put on by the deep state globalist elite like Gates to hell to see as to how far they can get some of the Joe and Mary six packs out there and get them to go into a state of panic and fear, and then try and get some of them to start snitching on other people who will not practice social distancing or wearing a mask, and who do or say or think outside the box. The box is still easy enough to be broken out of as of now but with the likes of the deep state globalists like Gates to hell and the Turd they are starting to line the box with steel so we will all eventually be screwed to think outside the box. Our dear comrade leaders or the lying media can never be trusted anymore. So bloody sad indeed.
 
taxme
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by gstindia View Post

I hope the world get rid of it very soon, otherwise dont know the future impacts on the people and the economy.

The only way for us to take back our freedoms is to get rid of social distancing(engineering)altogether. Otherwise, we will never see the good old normal days again. We will be living in the "new normal" days where big gatherings will be pretty much outlawed forever. Our dear comrade leaders have become thugs and bullies and have been given the power to control our lives. I thought that it was we the people that told our politicians as to what will be said or done. We can now see what something like this hoax of a virus can do when our politicians are allowed to now run and rule over we the now sheeples daily lives.

There is now the belief that this hoax will cost society more health problems and pretty much wreck our economy for a very long time than what this virus could ever have done to society. If it were just left alone like was done with other viruses that we have had in the past we would all be living a normal life today. Now we live in a world of fear and panic and are ready to snitch on our neighbors if those neighbors do not follow the new normal rules like social distance themselves or wear a mask.

Whjat I find very amusing is when I am in a store, and I want to ask some clerk as to where I can find something, and I get to close to them, they jerk and move away from me like I was about to punch them in the head. This is how bad things have gotten these days. Stupidity runs amok in this sad pathetic country. And the constant brainwashing every day on TV about the China virus is enough to drive anyone f'n crazy. The constant propaganda never ends.
 
DaSleeper
#14
 
Walter
+2
#15  Top Rated Post
Not a hoax but there certainly is a lot of mass hysteria about it. The Honk Kong flu of 1968 killed over 100,000 in the US and nothing was shut down. The population of the US was about 40% less in 1968 than it is now.
 
taxme
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not a hoax but there certainly is a lot of mass hysteria about it. The Honk Kong flu of 1968 killed over 100,000 in the US and nothing was shut down. The population of the US was about 40% less in 1968 than it is now.


This is why all of this China virus makes no sense to me at all. We have had more serious viruses come along in the past, and nobody ever shut the whole world down like what we see today. Why the whole bloody world anyway? This was a well laid out plan by the deep state globalists to try and get us all to accept the new normal and the new reality that they have foisted on us all now. This is all just one big hoax and joke. And the covidiots bought into it big time.

I would really like to know what is really meant by we must all accept the new realty and the new normal? Will the new normal and new reality mean no more shaking hands or getting to go to a hockey game with thousands of others? We must all from now on wear masks? 40 million jobs lost in America. Millions of jobs lost in Canada. Does this make sense that all those people that were laid off was all worth it for them, and they were more than happy to get laid off to help fight this fake China virus? I am pretty sure that if it came down to getting laid off or keeping their jobs they would probably have said that they would prefer to keep their jobs, and take their chances with the China virus.
s
What I believe that I am seeing happening here is a war going on between Trump and the deep state democrat party and the globalists whom are trying to destroy Trump's economy that was going to help make America great again. Those globalists do not want to see America ever become great. They appear to want to destroy America, and take down the rest of the world at the same time. If trump wins, we all win. If Trump loses, than we will all be in big time trouble. What we are seeing today will be nothing compared to what we all see happening today if the democrats ever take back power.
 
Avro52
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

This is why all of this China virus makes no sense to me at all. We have had more serious viruses come along in the past, and nobody ever shut the whole world down like what we see today. Why the whole bloody world anyway? This was a well laid out plan by the deep state globalists to try and get us all to accept the new normal and the new reality that they have foisted on us all now. This is all just one big hoax and joke. And the covidiots bought into it big time.
I would really like to know what is really meant by we must all accept the new realty and the new normal? Will the new normal and new reality mean no more shaking hands or getting to go to a hockey game with thousands of others? We must all from now on wear masks? 40 million jobs lost in America. Millions of jobs lost in Canada. Does this make sense that all those people that were laid off was all worth it for them, and they were more than happy to get laid off to help fight this fake China virus? I am pretty sure that if it came down to getting laid off or keeping their jobs they would probably have said that they would prefer to keep their jobs, and take their chances with the China virus.
s
What I believe that I am seeing happening here is a war going on between Trump and the deep state democrat party and the globalists whom are trying to destroy Trump's economy that was going to help make America great again. Those globalists do not want to see America ever become great. They appear to want to destroy America, and take down the rest of the world at the same time. If trump wins, we all win. If Trump loses, than we will all be in big time trouble. What we are seeing today will be nothing compared to what we all see happening today if the democrats ever take back power.

What sort of glue do you sniff.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

This is why all of this China virus makes no sense to me at all. We have had more serious viruses come along in the past, and nobody ever shut the whole world down like what we see today. Why the whole bloody world anyway? This was a well laid out plan by the deep state globalists to try and get us all to accept the new normal and the new reality that they have foisted on us all now. This is all just one big hoax and joke. And the covidiots bought into it big time.

I would really like to know what is really meant by we must all accept the new realty and the new normal? Will the new normal and new reality mean no more shaking hands or getting to go to a hockey game with thousands of others? We must all from now on wear masks? 40 million jobs lost in America. Millions of jobs lost in Canada. Does this make sense that all those people that were laid off was all worth it for them, and they were more than happy to get laid off to help fight this fake China virus? I am pretty sure that if it came down to getting laid off or keeping their jobs they would probably have said that they would prefer to keep their jobs, and take their chances with the China virus.
s
What I believe that I am seeing happening here is a war going on between Trump and the deep state democrat party and the globalists whom are trying to destroy Trump's economy that was going to help make America great again. Those globalists do not want to see America ever become great. They appear to want to destroy America, and take down the rest of the world at the same time. If trump wins, we all win. If Trump loses, than we will all be in big time trouble. What we are seeing today will be nothing compared to what we all see happening today if the democrats ever take back power.

Not only hockey games with thousands of spectators, even your childrenís pup league .
 
DaSleeper
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

What sort of glue do you sniff.

He's just another Alex Jones fan..
 
taxme
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

What sort of glue do you sniff.

The real good conservative stuff. That leftist lieberal shit that you keep sniffing is not very good for your mental health. Lol.
 
taxme
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Not only hockey games with thousands of spectators, even your childrenís pup league .


Our kids and grand kids are suffering big time. They need to socialize and inter mingle with other children. It's healthy for them to do so. Apparently, many children and young adults are committing suicide these days because of their lack of being able to socialize with other kids their own age.

I was watching Tucker Carlson on FOX NEWS last night and he had a father on who's young son of eleven committed suicide. The boy had started to show signs of distress as he could not play sports anymore and the boy killed himself, and the father is blaming his suicide on this lock down and social distancing and not being able to play sports with his friends was what the boy loved to do.

But some covidiots here probably could careless about what this hoax is doing to society and especially to our children and grandchildren. Those covidiots are assisting in this atrocity of what children are doing to themselves. Those covidiots need to stop sniffing this hoax glue, and start showing some responsibility for what they are supporting.
 
spilledthebeer
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

Has anyone here had enough of this China virus hoax, and this nonsense of social distancing(engineering) yet as I am? This Event 201 planned exercise plandemic has done a real number on Canada and the rest of the world. Just about all the economies in the world have been prety much shut down because of some so called China virus that appears to be just another one of those seasonal flu bugs that comes around every year where thousands of people do get sick and thousands do people do die.

What made this virus so worse compared to the rest? There was SARS, Ebola, H1N1 and many other viruses that have been coming around for decades now, which were considered to be very bad, but yet their was never any reaction to those viruses as there was to this one. Was this a part of a planned exercise hoax?

This China virus is all just a bunch of bull because the government, the media, the scientists and the medical experts have all appeared to try to make this virus in the beginning to be the big daddy of them all viruses that was going to kill approx. 40 million world wide. It did not happen. Why? Why did they make such a prediction? Did they know something that we did not know that maybe this was all just going to be a planned plandemic exercise hoax and they were all told to say and make it appear as though this is it folks. We are all pretty much going to all dead. I believe so.

So now we are all supposed to be good little girls and boys and listen to those people mentioned above and do as they say or else we will all die. I think that more people will die from adhering to what those so called spreaders of bull shit have to say. The cost to society has and will be much worse because of all these lock downs and distancing orders than if we all just went about our daily business and mixed and mingled and create a heard immunity. That is how things were always done in the past. But?

But, unless, the only other reason I can see for this fear and panic over some virus was that this virus was created as a bio weapon virus that somehow got loose or let out on purpose. That is the only reason as to why all this panic and fear and stay indoors and not mix and mingle anymore, and it is all being kept a secret from we the people.

But whatever the reason, I can see the likes of deep state globalists like Gates to hell, sicko Soros, Kissassenger, Zuckerborg, Bloomborg and so many others from that globalist deep state ilk of evil who are no doubt laughing their heads off at they the stunned toilet paper hoarding people and are sitting around the pool on their private Caribbean Island and drinking and partying and no doubt not social distancing themselves at all.

We will leave the social distancing for all of those stupid people out there whom they have convinced will die if they do not believe us and what we have to say. We will soon have a vaccine full of crap for you to inject into your useless bodies and whom will soon be assimilated into the Borg deep state globalist collective.

So, have you had enough of this bs yet or are you still going to listen and still play the virus hoax game and keep listening to your dear comrade leaders that you must do as they say until we decide as to when you once again can get back your old normal life back. Personally, I believe that our dear comrade leaders do not want us all to go back to the good old normal days. I am pretty sure that they want to keep these new normal days around for a very very long time to come. Unless social distancing is finally eliminated for good, we will never ever get back to normal. It is social distancing that is wrecking all of our lives. Social distancing must be eliminated for good now. All just my opinion of course. What say you? Care to agree or disagree with me on all of this?

I am pretty sure that members like spill the beer here will no doubt want to way in on this post. Instead of probably just debating he will no doubt want to try and make himself look like an an ignorant and rude ass again. So what else is new, eh? LOL.




Poor FOOL!



What you SHOULD BE SAYING is that I might want to "weigh in on this post"!


I know my "WAY" onto the site!



Your command of English is nearly as deficient as your understanding politics and medicine!
 
taxme
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just another Alex Jones fan..


Better to be an Alex Jones supporter rather than be one of those clueless and stupid covidiots Gates to hell supporters like you no doubt are. Hey, stay at home, keep your stupid distance, and wear a stupid looking clown mask when you go out.

LOL.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#24
Do you sill believe the airplanes that hit the twin towers were holograms or do you and Alex have another theory?
 
taxme
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Poor FOOL!
What you SHOULD BE SAYING is that I might want to "weigh in on this post"!
I know my "WAY" onto the site!
Your command of English is nearly as deficient as your understanding politics and medicine!



I ham soo sadd two here thats mi henglish his no goody four u. Chukle-chukle.
 
bill barilko
#26
https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/2562261/

watch the pretty numbers!
 
spilledthebeer
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

I ham soo sadd two here thats mi henglish his no goody four u. Chukle-chukle.




And your mental state is a shame as well!


Pray for guidance!


Perhaps God will aid you?


Though it sounds UNLIKELY!
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

We have no real honest Canadian media anymore. We just have a bunch of liars and bullshitting bought off so called Pravda journalists now who are beholden to globalist Turdeau, the commie dyktator. We are still lucky to have an alternative media left like The Rebel. But I am pretty sure that globalist Turdeau the commie dyktator is working on that and is trying to get rid of The Rebel. Turdeau will not even allow them at any of his press conferences. The Turd must be really afraid of The Rebel when he does something like that.
Indeed, this virus hoax was all just a test put on by the deep state globalist elite like Gates to hell to see as to how far they can get some of the Joe and Mary six packs out there and get them to go into a state of panic and fear, and then try and get some of them to start snitching on other people who will not practice social distancing or wearing a mask, and who do or say or think outside the box. The box is still easy enough to be broken out of as of now but with the likes of the deep state globalists like Gates to hell and the Turd they are starting to line the box with steel so we will all eventually be screwed to think outside the box. Our dear comrade leaders or the lying media can never be trusted anymore. So bloody sad indeed.

We have True North and the Rebel which of course is not always news but editorial but still offers some balance.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not a hoax but there certainly is a lot of mass hysteria about it. The Honk Kong flu of 1968 killed over 100,000 in the US and nothing was shut down. The population of the US was about 40% less in 1968 than it is now.

Also had Woodstock in the middle of it.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Also had Woodstock in the middle of it.

Country Joe and the Fish . Cool .
 

Similar Threads

0
And another race hoax
by Locutus | Aug 26th, 2013
1
McDonald's Hoax
by spaminator | Jun 21st, 2011
0
Is this Real or a Hoax?
by AnotherMother | Apr 20th, 2011
82
USA distancing itself from Canada
by I think not | Jan 20th, 2006
6
Hotmail hoax
by moghrabi | May 10th, 2005