Should colour be an election issue?


Harikrish
#1
When church openings is an election issue God wins!

When colour is an election issue, Who wins?

According to Biden you ain't black if you support Trump.
Same reason why Trump is recommending bleach, Clorox disinfectants as a cure to his supporters.
Why is colour such an issue in this election?

Astro2 wrote: Lol idk hari. Because US democrats love race baiting.

Here is the problem.

Blacks use their colour and vote as a bargaining chip to get their black agenda advanced. But once they give up their vote (after they voted) all they have left is their colour. So they have even less than what they started out with.

Blacks have even tried to hang on to their vote to avoid the situation above. But that leaves them with even less. They don't even have a chance of advancing their black agenda because they never voted for it.

Now hearing Biden say, "You ain't black if you vote for Trump". Sounds like an offer to blacks who don't want to be black. But Trump already said blacks are shitholes. So voting for Trump makes them shitholes. That's even worse than blacks losing their vote, Agenda and colour. They become shitholes in Trump's party.

Is Voting Democrat any better for blacks? You got a white willing to work under Obama and your first black president. You still kept your black colour and your black agenda. So you are still very black under the Democrates. But not shitholes. Now that's a distinction worth considering.

Test you IQ on this one. Lol!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
 
Hoid
#2
color
 
Hoid
#3
In Canada colour could be an election issue, but not in Murica.
 
Harikrish
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

In Canada colour could be an election issue, but not in Murica.

The only election issue in Canada has always been over language French or English. The people went as far as trying to separate the two permanently. But colour has never been an election issue.
Why? Because the British and French were past colonial powers and the myth of white supremacy faded along with their diminished status.
Canadian election issues are about rich Asian immigrants and how much of Canada should they be allowed to own.
Considering how well the Asian countries managed the CoronaVirus pandemic compare to Europe and America. Most Canadians should feel reassured they are not your typical colonial ceremonial past. Asians will allow you to rent from them too.
Canadians don't obsess with something that is only skin deep like colour. Dealing with cultural diversity is an exercise in humility. Same reason why we sometimes hoist our flag upside down.
 
Walter
#5
Should colour be an election issue?

Yes.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Harikrish View Post

When church openings is an election issue God wins!

When colour is an election issue, Who wins?

According to Biden you ain't black if you support Trump.
Same reason why Trump is recommending bleach, Clorox disinfectants as a cure to his supporters.

Where exactly did Trump say to use bleach? Go ahead, we can wait. Seriously, if you honestly believe that Trump told people to inject bleach or Lysol, you're probably the kind of person who raised kids that eat Tide pods.


Funny how the fools always leave out the part where he refers to UV radiation which is IN FACT, a form of disinfectant. It's used in both the medical community and food production to kill off germs and bacteria to essentially sterilize the food.


Now, on to Biden's comment. It's pretty funny how the party that has consistently worked to keep Black people down since the days of slavery get all racist about Black people who won't vote for them.
The Obama years showed the Democrats incredible double standard when it comes to their faux morals and ethics. Example; if you didn't vote for Obama just because he was Black, you were a racist. If did vote for Obama just because he was Black (because you thought it would be cool and "progressive"), it wasn't racist. And if you were Black and still didn't vote for Obama, then you were an "Uncle Tom".


Of course it's virtually impossible to have a rational discussion about racism with anyone sitting farther than just left-of-center because they continually change the definition of racism to suit their ends. For example, if your name is Justin Trudeau and you're a full-on leftard, then having a history of cultural appropriation and dressing up in Black face isn't racist. But if you're Don Cherry and you say "You people" in reference to those living in Canada who don't sport a poppy around Nov.11, you're a hate-speech spewing racist who needs to be fired from their job.


You simply can't rationally discuss squat with people who live in a constant fantasy world of moral and emotional relativism.
 
gerryh
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Should colour be an election issue?
Yes.


Given you a chance here, wally.


Why and under what context?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Given you a chance here, wally.
Why and under what context?

Well, clearly Walter would encourage everyone who is eligible to Vote Orange.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Given you a chance here, wally.


Why and under what context?

Orange = NDP
Blue= Liberal posing as conservative .
Red = Liberal
Green = Green
 
gerryh
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Orange = NDP
Blue= Liberal posing as conservative .
Red = Liberal
Green = Green

Didnt realize your name was wally. I'll make sure I'm clearer in my requests in the future so I dont confuse you.
 
Harikrish
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Where exactly did Trump say to use bleach? Go ahead, we can wait. Seriously, if you honestly believe that Trump told people to inject bleach or Lysol, you're probably the kind of person who raised kids that eat Tide pods.
Funny how the fools always leave out the part where he refers to UV radiation which is IN FACT, a form of disinfectant. It's used in both the medical community and food production to kill off germs and bacteria to essentially sterilize the food.
Now, on to Biden's comment. It's pretty funny how the party that has consistently worked to keep Black people down since the days of slavery get all racist about Black people who won't vote for them.
The Obama years showed the Democrats incredible double standard when it comes to their faux morals and ethics. Example; if you didn't vote for Obama just because he was Black, you were a racist. If did vote for Obama just because he was Black (because you thought it would be cool and "progressive"), it wasn't racist. And if you were Black and still didn't vote for Obama, then you were an "Uncle Tom".
Of course it's virtually impossible to have a rational discussion about racism with anyone sitting farther than just left-of-center because they continually change the definition of racism to suit their ends. For example, if your name is Justin Trudeau and you're a full-on leftard, then having a history of cultural appropriation and dressing up in Black face isn't racist. But if you're Don Cherry and you say "You people" in reference to those living in Canada who don't sport a poppy around Nov.11, you're a hate-speech spewing racist who needs to be fired from their job.
You simply can't rationally discuss squat with people who live in a constant fantasy world of moral and emotional relativism.

Trump suggests injecting disinfectants as cure for CoronaVirus. Bleach, Clorox, Lysol are disinfectants. He could not explain how one could get UV light inside their bodies, neither could Deborah Birr.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE
Last edited by Harikrish; May 25th, 2020 at 01:03 PM..Reason: Typo
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

didnt realize your name was wally. I'll make sure i'm clearer in my requests in the future so i dont confuse you.

f . U .
 
Avro52
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Didnt realize your name was wally. I'll make sure I'm clearer in my requests in the future so I dont confuse you.

He answers for Walt all the time.

Im pretty sure they are lovers.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Didnt realize your name was wally. I'll make sure I'm clearer in my requests in the future so I dont confuse you.

Meh, don't bother. He'd be confused by a hockey puck.
 
Harikrish
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Should colour be an election issue?
Yes.

Blacks are not asking for reparation in Canada. So why would colour be an election issue?
 
Walter
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Given you a chance here, wally.
Why and under what context?

I like the colours blue and orange and I think more posters should display those colours. It has nothing to do with politics.
 
gerryh
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I like the colours blue and orange and I think more posters should display those colours. It has nothing to do with politics.


The question that you answered yes to was all about politics. Are you now afraid to back up your beliefs?

You said yes as to if colour should be part of an election issue. I'm giving you a chance to elaborate on that answer.
 
Walter
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

The question that you answered yes to was all about politics. Are you now afraid to back up your beliefs?
You said yes as to if colour should be part of an election issue. I'm giving you a chance to elaborate on that answer.

And I did.
 
gerryh
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

And I did.

You're as bad as the English twat, and just as useless.

I'm ashamed that you identify as conservative.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You're as bad as the English twat, and just as useless.

I'm ashamed that you identify as conservative.

Unlike you who identifies as a conservative yet wears a red tie .
 
gerryh
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Unlike you who identifies as a conservative yet wears a red tie .

Go play with your dolls, little boy.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Harikrish View Post

Trump suggests injecting disinfectants as cure for CoronaVirus. Bleach, Clorox, Lysol are disinfectants. He could not explain how one could get UV light inside their bodies, neither could Deborah Birr.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

Deborah Birx is an idiot then. One example is using UV radiation during an angioplasty. I guess Ms. Birx hasn't figured out how they get the UV radiation INSIDE the vein walls.

In fact, prior to the advent of antibiotics it was used extensively and successfully in the 1940's and 50's to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, TB, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. Today it's referred to as the "cure that time forgot". What makes it so "controversial" is even though it has been proven to be effective, nobody really understands how it actually works since it's not the actual UV radiation alone that's doing the job. All they know is it worked. But Big Pharma can't make money off of that so we got stuck with antibiotics. And that's another advantage of UV radiation, "bugs" have zero resistance to it, no matter how much they mutate. And here was the real beauty, when it came to things like sepsis and pneumonia or any other infection that could be viral or bacterial, it didn't matter which one was causing it, UV radiation still worked.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Go play with your dolls, little boy.

Wickedly powerful admonishment .
 
Harikrish
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Deborah Birx is an idiot then. One example is using UV radiation during an angioplasty. I guess Ms. Birx hasn't figured out how they get the UV radiation INSIDE the vein walls.
In fact, prior to the advent of antibiotics it was used extensively and successfully in the 1940's and 50's to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, TB, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. Today it's referred to as the "cure that time forgot". What makes it so "controversial" is even though it has been proven to be effective, nobody really understands how it actually works since it's not the actual UV radiation alone that's doing the job. All they know is it worked. But Big Pharma can't make money off of that so we got stuck with antibiotics. And that's another advantage of UV radiation, "bugs" have zero resistance to it, no matter how much they mutate. And here was the real beauty, when it came to things like sepsis and pneumonia or any other infection that could be viral or bacterial, it didn't matter which one was causing it, UV radiation still worked.

Trump has been exposing himself to UV light by spending a lot of time lying on his tanning bed under UV light and by keeping his mouth open to the light.

 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Harikrish View Post

Trump has been exposing himself to UV light by spending a lot of time lying on his tanning bed under UV light and by keeping his mouth open to the light.

Nice. So when you're proved to be a moron, you double down on your stupidity.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#26



Dylan Roof: shoots up a Black church, killing 9, calmly arrested

Patrick Crusius: kills 23 at a Walmart, predominantly Latino's, calmly arrested

Eric Garner: allegedly selling cigarettes illegally, choked to death by police while he shouted "I can't breathe!"

George Floyd: allegedly wrote a bad check, choked to death after a police kneels on his neck while he shouted "I can't breathe!"


Racism is systemic in the US and it should be an issue in the next election. Trump has fueled racism and white supremacy and should be turfed for that alone.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#27

The same applies to indigenous peoples in both the US and Canada.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post




Dylan Roof: shoots up a Black church, killing 9, calmly arrested

Patrick Crusius: kills 23 at a Walmart, predominantly Latino's, calmly arrested

Eric Garner: allegedly selling cigarettes illegally, choked to death by police while he shouted "I can't breathe!"

George Floyd: allegedly wrote a bad check, choked to death after a police kneels on his neck while he shouted "I can't breathe!"


Racism is systemic in the US and it should be an issue in the next election. Trump has fueled racism and white supremacy and should be turfed for that alone.

Of course this only started happening since the election of Trump . Prior to Trump Americans lived in racial harmony .
 
Walter
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Racism is systemic in the US and it should be an issue in the next election. Trump has fueled racism and white supremacy and should be turfed for that alone.

Utter crap. And Garner died under BHOs watch.
 
Walter
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


The same applies to indigenous peoples in both the US and Canada.

More crap.