Stop picking on Moscow Mitch


Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#1
McConnell Admits He Lied About Obama Not Leaving Pandemic Plan For Trump: WATCH

May 14, 2020 by John Wright 22
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell admitted Thursday that he lied earlier this week when he said the Obama administration did not leave behind any “game plan” for responding to a pandemic.
Mitch McConnell is backed into a corner and forced to admit he lied about the Obama administration not leaving a pandemic plan, on Fox.pic.twitter.com/dQCNro43XS
— Joshua Potash (@JoshuaPotash) May 14, 2020
“I was wrong. They did leave behind a plan, so I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” McConnell said on Fox News. “As to whether or not the plan was followed, and who’s the critic, and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details of that to comment on it in any detail.”
Fact check: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell falsely accused the Obama administration of failing to leave the Trump administration "any kind of game plan" for something like the coronavirus pandemic https://t.co/fuycSJaXH6 pic.twitter.com/DnI5ck2cBW
— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) May 13, 2020
On Monday, McConnell participated in a Trump campaign online chat, in which he said Obama “should have kept his mouth shut” instead of calling the president’s response to COVID-19 “an absolute chaotic disaster.”

“They claim pandemics only happen once every hundred years, but what if that’s no longer true?” McConnell said. “We want to be early, ready for the next one, because clearly the Obama administration did not leave to this administration any kind of game plan for something like this.”
CNN later fact-checked McConnell’s statement: Obama’s White House National Security Council left the Trump administration a detailed document on how to respond to a pandemic. The document, whose existence was publicly revealed by Politico in March, is called the Playbook for Early Response to High-Consequence Emerging Infectious Disease Threats and Biological Incidents.”We literally left them a 69-page Pandemic Playbook…. that they ignored,” Ronald Klain, a campaign adviser to Democratic candidate Joe Biden and the former Obama administration Ebola response coordinator, wrote on Twitter.The playbook — 40 pages plus appendices — contains step-by-step advice on questions to ask, decisions to make, and which federal agencies are responsible for what. It includes sample documents that officials could use for inter-agency meetings. And it explicitly lists novel coronaviruses as one of the kinds of pathogens that could require a major response.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1
#2
The rhetoric Trump and his heel-clickers regurgitate about Obama and his supposed failings is nauseating, and then there's the bobble-headed Lara Trump nodding in agreement and reiterating what Mitch claimed. She clearly doesn't have a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqRS0SRA4IE
 
Walter
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

McConnell Admits He Lied About Obama Not Leaving Pandemic Plan For Trump: WATCH
May 14, 2020 by John Wright 22
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell admitted Thursday that he lied earlier this week when he said the Obama administration did not leave behind any “game plan” for responding to a pandemic.

Mitch McConnell is backed into a corner and forced to admit he lied about the Obama administration not leaving a pandemic plan, on Fox.pic.twitter.com/dQCNro43XS
— Joshua Potash (@JoshuaPotash) May 14, 2020
“I was wrong. They did leave behind a plan, so I clearly made a mistake in that regard,” McConnell said on Fox News. “As to whether or not the plan was followed, and who’s the critic, and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details of that to comment on it in any detail.”
Fact check: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell falsely accused the Obama administration of failing to leave the Trump administration "any kind of game plan" for something like the coronavirus pandemic https://t.co/fuycSJaXH6 pic.twitter.com/DnI5ck2cBW
— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) May 13, 2020
On Monday, McConnell participated in a Trump campaign online chat, in which he said Obama “should have kept his mouth shut” instead of calling the president’s response to COVID-19 “an absolute chaotic disaster.”
“They claim pandemics only happen once every hundred years, but what if that’s no longer true?” McConnell said. “We want to be early, ready for the next one, because clearly the Obama administration did not leave to this administration any kind of game plan for something like this.”
CNN later fact-checked McConnell’s statement: Obama’s White House National Security Council left the Trump administration a detailed document on how to respond to a pandemic. The document, whose existence was publicly revealed by Politico in March, is called the Playbook for Early Response to High-Consequence Emerging Infectious Disease Threats and Biological Incidents.”We literally left them a 69-page Pandemic Playbook…. that they ignored,” Ronald Klain, a campaign adviser to Democratic candidate Joe Biden and the former Obama administration Ebola response coordinator, wrote on Twitter.The playbook — 40 pages plus appendices — contains step-by-step advice on questions to ask, decisions to make, and which federal agencies are responsible for what. It includes sample documents that officials could use for inter-agency meetings. And it explicitly lists novel coronaviruses as one of the kinds of pathogens that could require a major response.

Fake news.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake news.

Birther lies.
 
Avro52
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake news.


Oh really?

"I was wrong. They did leave behind a plan, so I clearly made a mistake in that regard."

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell conceded that he was wrong to claim that the Obama administration had not left behind a plan to deal with a pandemic in the US.

Moscow Mitch

Run along Yahoo.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Oh really?
"I was wrong. They did leave behind a plan, so I clearly made a mistake in that regard."
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell conceded that he was wrong to claim that the Obama administration had not left behind a plan to deal with a pandemic in the US.
Moscow Mitch
Run along Yahoo.

No point. It's like trying to tell a god-botherer nobody's listening.
 
Hoid
#7
“As to whether or not the plan was followed, and who’s the critic, and all the rest, I don’t have any observation about that because I don’t know enough about the details of that to comment on it in any detail.”

You didn't know about the plan and there was no official co-ordinated response to the emergency and you aren't sure if the plan was followed ot not?

What a shame you didn't know and follow it and then you cold be blaming Obama right now.

Which you are already doing anyway.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake news.

 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#9  Top Rated Post
Meh, the US has "Moscow Mitch", we have Beijing's Bum Boy.
 
petros
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

The rhetoric Trump and his heel-clickers regurgitate about Obama and his supposed failings is nauseating, and then there's the bobble-headed Lara Trump nodding in agreement and reiterating what Mitch claimed. She clearly doesn't have a clue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqRS0SRA4IE

Do you have any idea how hard Obama f-cked Canada up the ass?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Do you have any idea how hard Obama f-cked Canada up the ass?

And interfered in 2 elections
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Do you have any idea how hard Obama f-cked Canada up the ass?

Admit it. You enjoyed it.
 
Avro52
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And interfered in 2 elections

Don't forget the tan suit scandal and ask Walt about his Kenyan birth making him illegitimate.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Don't forget the tan suit scandal and ask Walt about his Kenyan birth making him illegitimate.

In Canada?
 
Avro52
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

In Canada?

Just the big giant Obama scandals in general.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Just the big giant Obama scandals in general.

That's how he phucked over Canada? I would say the drilling ban agreement in the arctic was a bigger FU to Canada than birther
 
Avro52
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

That's how he phucked over Canada? I would say the drilling ban agreement in the arctic was a bigger FU to Canada than birther


Those were the US scandals.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Do you have any idea how hard Obama f-cked Canada up the ass?


I wasn't referring to Obama's dealings with Canada, I was referring to his supposed failures that left the US without a pandemic preparedness plan.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

I wasn't referring to Obama's dealings with Canada, I was referring to his supposed failures that left the US without a pandemic preparedness plan.

Petroglyph is never on topic.
 
Avro52
#20
Rich Mitch by the Lincoln project.

Perfect.