Trump at 1,200 days plus

Walter
These next hundred days will set Trump up for a big re-election in November. MAGA

Avro52
Starts it off by being racist.

"....because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface , but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson...."

-DJT

Walter
+1
How a Sensible Great Power Maintains Its Influence
President Trump, contrary to what his opponents think, is following Theodore Rooseveltís counsel to ďspeak softly and carry a big stick,Ē and it is working.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/05/04/h...its-influence/

Yep.

Avro52
Samizdat pool report from Air Force One, 10:14 am ET.

Overheard: The president in his cabin yelling at a staffer. "What's that tribute to McCain doing in my draft remarks for Phoenix? I don't care if McSally recommended it. Get rid of it. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Teddy didn't hate POW's.

Avro52
“Trump has spent his life building up a false image of himself.....to protect his deeply fragile ego. He lies endlessly, not just in the way sociopaths do, which is to con others, but also to delude himself.”

Kelly Ann's husband.

Walter
+1
With all that Trump has advocated during the Wuflu time, he has taken a massive financial hit, which I'm sure his campaign team will exploit during the next months heading to November 3.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

With all that Trump has advocated during the Wuflu time, he has taken a massive financial hit, which I'm sure his campaign team will exploit during the next months heading to November 3.

Would be nice to see how much bailout money his businesses have received. Iím sure being the most transparent POTUS ever their will be full discloser of that....right Walt?

Hello....?

Avro52
Kayleigh McEnany made criticizing Donald Trump in 2015, calling comments from Trump "racist," and saying he was "a showman," not "a serious candidate' and adding "I don't want to claim this guy."

She did a Kelly Ann.....lol

Walter
+1
'Beyond the Pale': Unanimous Supreme Court Strikes Down Activist Judges' Illegal Immigrant Ruling
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ruling-n389302

Beautiful. Unanimous opinion written by RBG.

Avro52

'Beyond the Pale': Unanimous Supreme Court Strikes Down Activist Judges' Illegal Immigrant Ruling
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ruling-n389302
Beautiful. Unanimous opinion written by RBG.

Has Trump submitted his DNA as requested by the lawyers for Jean Carroll yet?

Harikrish
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Would be nice to see how much bailout money his businesses have received. Iím sure being the most transparent POTUS ever their will be full discloser of that....right Walt?
Hello....?

According to the rules Trump, his family or House representatives are not allowed to claim any business relief money because they are passing the law which prevents them from benefitting from it. That would be a conflict of interest.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Harikrish View Post

According to the rules Trump, his family or House representatives are not allowed to claim any business relief money because they are passing the law which prevents them from benefitting from it. That would be a conflict of interest.

Trump....rules?

Thatís funny.

Harikrish
+1

Trump....rules?
Thatís funny.

Actually it was inserted in the relief bill by Democratic Congress.
Which is why Trump wants to reopen soon. He is not getting compensated for his hotels and businesses while they remain closed.

Walter
+1 / -1
Sen. Mazie Hirono Sounds the Alarm on Trump's Judicial Success
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...ccess-n2568530

Good on Trump. Another 56 moths of appointments to come. MAGA

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Hello....?

How many Dem. supported businesses received bail out money? How many were forced to pay it back like Harvard?

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

How many Dem. supported businesses received bail out money? How many were forced to pay it back like Harvard?

I'm sure the MSM would have it blazoned on endless headlines if Trump entities got any financial help from the bailouts.
Last edited by Walter; May 10th, 2020 at 11:22 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The liar strikes again.

Tecumsehsbones

I'm sure the MSM would have it blazoned on endless headlines if Trump entities go any financial help form the bailouts.

I'm sure if you were a birther, you'd have the balls to admit it.

No, wait. I'm not sure of that at all.

Hoid
In perhaps a retirement performance Alec Baldwin nails his Trump impression one last time.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The liar strikes again.

So a guy asks a question , you call him a liar . About right .

pgs
Free Thinker

I'm sure if you were a birther, you'd have the balls to admit it.

No, wait. I'm not sure of that at all.

So your only response he shoot the messenger . Solid defence.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#22  Top Rated Post

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So your only response he shoot the messenger . Solid defence.

Looks like that window on the right could use some licking. Go to it.

pgs
Free Thinker

Looks like that window on the right could use some licking. Go to it.

Nope it has too many of your tongue prints on it .

Cliffy
Free Thinker

A small step for man, a giant leap for humanity...

Avro52
+1
That's one way to make the sewers more contaminated with shit.

Harikrish
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Any wonder the people around Trump aren't allowed to wear masks. It interferes with their work.

Walter
WHAT AMERICA'S THINKING: MAY 12, 2020, 5/12/2020
On today's What America's Thinking, new Hill-HarrisX data shows President Trump's job approval stands steady at 51 percent.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...ng-may-12-2020

Yep.

Walter
Wisconsin special election goes to GOP's Tom Tiffany
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wis...braska-primary

Another win by a Trump endorsee. MAGA

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Will you be claiming Joe Biden wasn't born in the U.S., Walter?

Or do you only do that for black people?