National Post: Canada's early COVID-19 cases came from the U.S. not China


mentalfloss
+1
#1
Time to sue Americans. They can give us all that lawsuit money they'll be getting from Gina.


Canada's early COVID-19 cases came from the U.S. not China

.. data from Canada’s largest provinces show it was American travellers, not Chinese, who brought the deadly virus to our shores.

As of April 17, Ontario has identified 1,201 cases of COVID-19 in people who had recently returned from some type of international travel. Of those cases, just five related to travel from China. By contrast, 404 were from people travelling from the United States.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...data-shows/amp
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
Our Gov. will die on the sword to protect China, I could see them trying to get compensation from the USA
 
mentalfloss
#3
You could see our pacifist, globalist government suing another nation full well knowing they won't give us anything, nor do they have any obligation to.

You really don't understand this country, do you?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Time to sue Americans. They can give us all that lawsuit money they'll be getting from Gina.

This is ALL Gina's fault!

Bitch.
 
B00Mer
Republican
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Our Gov. will die on the sword to protect China, I could see them trying to get compensation from the USA

MentalFloss, Trudeau Ike would like that, don't give them any ideas
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Time to sue Americans. They can give us all that lawsuit money they'll be getting from Gina.


Canada's early COVID-19 cases came from the U.S. not China

.. data from Canada’s largest provinces show it was American travellers, not Chinese, who brought the deadly virus to our shores.

As of April 17, Ontario has identified 1,201 cases of COVID-19 in people who had recently returned from some type of international travel. Of those cases, just five related to travel from China. By contrast, 404 were from people travelling from the United States.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...data-shows/amp

Yeah, blame the US for the Canadian govt's witlessly slow reaction. Canada kept its border partially open to the US for trade. Apparently though the govt forget to send a message to Canada's border and customs officers that recreational travel from the US was verboten.


But yeah, it's all America's fault that Team Groper was, in usual fashion, a day late and a dollar short.
 
mentalfloss
#7
What witlessly slow reaction?

The American one?
 
Hoid
#8
China gives the money to America. America gives the money to Canada. Canada sends the money back to China via the normal course of economics.
 
gerryh
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

What witlessly slow reaction?
The American one?

What the Americans did, have done, will do, has nothing to do with Canada. If people came into Canada with covid19 from the u.s., that's our fault, not theirs. If infected people came into Canada from china, that's our fault, not theirs. We have control of our borders and control of who crosses it, not any one else.
 
Hoid
#10
It's good to know everything you can know about a threat if youre interested in defeatig it.

We know that the US border is the one we need to to careful with. America is where the sickness is most rampant and that border is porous.
 
gerryh
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It's good to know everything you can know about a threat if youre interested in defeatig it.
We know that the US border is the one we need to to careful with. America is where the sickness is most rampant and that border is porous.


And if it's porous, that falls squarely at the feet of the governing liberal party.
 
mentalfloss
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

China gives the money to America. America gives the money to Canada. Canada sends the money back to China via the normal course of economics.

I just bought a foldable fire pit from MEC today.

Made in China.
 
Hoid
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

And if it's porous, that falls squarely at the feet of the governing liberal party.

Bercause the world only came into existance when they were elected.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

What witlessly slow reaction?

The American one?

Do try to keep up ya f*cking stupid cretin.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Bercause the world only came into existance when they were elected.

You and mentalfloss have GOT to be twins because there's no way any one person could possibly be as f*cking stupid as you or he.


Guess ya missed the news about the Covid-19 pandemic.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You and mentalfloss have GOT to be twins because there's no way any one person could possibly be as f*cking stupid as you or he.
Guess ya missed the news about the Covid-19 pandemic.

Shit!!!
What happened?
 
mentalfloss
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Do try to keep up ya f*cking stupid cretin.

I accept your defeat.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I accept your defeat.

Huh, you're stupid AND clueless. The answer was right in my comment ya f*cking half-witted troll
Quote:

Yeah, blame the US for the Canadian govt's witlessly slow reaction.

So which is it that you're having trouble with, reading or comprehension?
 
Hoid
#19
The fact remains that covid19 is going through america lie shit through a goose and it is going to be a problem for Canada for many years to come.

Restoring normal cross border traffic may be a long time coming.
 
mentalfloss
#20
Who goes to the states anyway? It's a boring shit hole.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Who goes to the states anyway? It's a boring shit hole.

Would you care to elaborate?
 
mentalfloss
#22
There's nothing interesting there.
 
Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1
#23
There are wonderful people who live in the U.S. - Canada isn't the only place where there are wonderful people. It's the governments (especially swampers) that give the people a bad name!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

There are wonderful people who live in the U.S. - Canada isn't the only place where there are wonderful people. It's the governments (especially swampers) that give the people a bad name!

In both countries .
 

Similar Threads

0
Canada's new Covid-19 restrictions
by B00Mer | Mar 9th, 2020
8
Canadian Mint cases made in China
by Locutus | Oct 18th, 2007