Haroot and Maroot in Babylon

Torch light
Who were Haroot and Maroot? And what they did in Babylon?
Were they two fallen angels!! as many Muslim commentators say?

This aya of the Quran is one of the mysterious ayat of the Quran, which none has known to solve its puzzles.

So Muslim scholars, Clergies, rabbis who spent tens of years studying and they could not reach to the secrets of this aya, and to solve its puzzles ..

then came one who only read and wrote Arabic (and did not graduate at any school, not even one year) and by means of inspiration by God, and he solved its puzzles while other were unable for 1400 years.

These are two ayat of the Quran, chapter 2: 102-103.
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 03:38 AM..

Torch light
This is the explanation of the aya 2: 102
I will give it part by part to let people understand:

Quran 2: 102, which means:
(And the [Jewish scholars] have said [about Mohammed] like what the devils had said about the kingdom of Solomon a)

[Then God – be glorified – explained that Solomon had not practiced magic and had not concealed the truth, as have these Jews concealed the truth about Mohammed:]
(Solomon, however, was not a blasphemer b , but the devils were the blasphemers c)
.................................................. .............................

a For the devils said Solomon had not had his great kingdom but only by means of his witchcraft.
Similarly Jews said Mohammed did not have such position and people did not follow him but only by means of his witchcraft. That was only because of their extreme envying and hating him.

b It means: Solomon had not concealed the truth, neither had he practiced witchcraft.

c i.e. they concealed the truth and practiced witchcraft.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_102
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_102

Torch light
More explanation by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Mahdi (known as Al-Hilly)

[Here God gave a parable in this aya: He made Mohammed to resemble Solomon, and those Jews to resemble the devils.
The meaning: You, Jews, have said about Mohammed as had the devils said about Solomon;

while the truth is opposite of that:

for Mohammed is not any magician neither is he any blasphemer, but it is you who are the blasphemers because you concealed the truth about his prophet-hood, and concealed from people his right in spite of that you know his words are correct and his explanation of the religion is so obvious.

So God – be glorified – explained that witchcraft is some of the practice and custom of Jews, and it is not the practice of Muslims and their prophet]
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 04:43 AM..

Torch light
The two [Israeli kings or] princes at Babylon, Haroot and Maroot

(teaching men witchcraft d,
and [teaching people also] such things as [separating the husband from his wife, and the humiliation because of the captivity that was] cast down on the two [Israeli] princes e at Babylon, Haroot and Maroot )
.................................................. ............................................

d Therefore, Jews are the devils among mankind, teaching people the witchcraft.

e They were among the captives taken by Nebuchodonosor to the land of Babylon in Iraq. They were Haroot and Maroot, who taught people the witchcraft and took a payment for it [because they were in hard circumstances and were obliged to do so in their prison at Babylon.]

Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 04:48 AM..

Torch light
[Then God – be glorified – explained that those two men, in spite of their being magicians, they had not cheated people, neither had they concealed the truth as have these Jews concealed the prophet-hood of Mohammed, even after it has been obvious to them that he is a prophet:]

(Yet these [two men] taught no one [of people] without saying [to him], "We are only a temptation f , so do not blaspheme g .")
.................................................. ....................................

f i.e. a trial, so don't be tempted by us.

g i.e. therefore, don't practice the witchcraft, and so you may conceal the truth.

Torch light
The people of Babylon learned only evil from these two Israeli princes:

(And they learned from these [two men] that by which they may separate man from his wife;

The [people of Babylon] harmed thereby no-one [of Jews] save only by God's leave
h;

The [people of Babylon] learned that which harmed their [people and the people of their city] and profited them not i,

and [actually] the [people of Babylon] knew that whoever purchased it, [for him there will be punishment, and] no portion [in Paradise] will be for him in the Next Life k )
.................................................. ....................

h The meaning: The people of Babylon, could not harm anyone of Jews unless by God's will; but because Jews were idolaters and wrong-doers, God set the king of Babylon on them and He conquered them and took them captives to Babylon in Iraq.

i i.e. that which harm the learners; because the learners will do the witchcraft for their people, and its harm is so obvious: for they separate between the husband and his wife.

k Because the two magicians imposed an obligation on people, saying: "Whoever learns this knowledge from us, and practices it, he will have punishment on Doomsday and no portion he will have in Paradise in heaven.”
So some of people accepted this condition and learnt witchcraft from them, while some others did not accept that.

Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 05:09 AM..

Torch light
[Then God once again started to dispraise Jews and their scholars:]

(And vile indeed was the price for which they sold their souls l , had they but known [the final consequences.])
.................................................. ................................

l i.e. miserable was the money for which they sold themselves, because they cast themselves in Hell for the wealth and position.

Torch light
Finally:

Quran 2: 103, which means:
(And if they [: Jews] had believed [in Mohammed and the Quran] and warded off [the association and the disobedience], a recompense from God [in the Next Life] would have been better

[for them than the wealth and position which they got in the life of the World],

had they only known [about the perpetual prosperity in Paradise in heaven.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_103
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_103

Torch light
Therefore, these two ayat are among the mysterious ayat of the Quran, that God alone knows their true meaning, and such ayat are miraculous and in addition the interpretation of these two ayat is also miraculous, which none could grasp their true meaning and implication, before the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who died in the year 1991.

DaSleeper

Jinentonix
Haroot and Maroot. The muslim version of dumb and dumber.

Torch light
The Zionist says: who cares!?
The answer: we care; the believers care.

Quran 41: 41, which means:
(Surely, those [will regret] who disbelieve in the admonition [of the Quran] when it has come to them [from God];
and surely the [Quran] is a precious book [to believers, although associaters [and idolaters] disbelieve in it.]
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_41
quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_41
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 11:46 AM..

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Haroot and Maroot. The muslim version of dumb and dumber.

Your name "Jinen" in Arabic implies the "insane" and related to the word "insane", you the dumb dumber.

Quran 2: 171, which means:
(The likeness of those who disbelieve is as the likeness of one who cries at that which does not hear: nothing but calling and crying.
[That is because they are] deaf, dumb, blind and they do not understand.
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_171
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_171
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 11:44 AM..

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Your name "Jinen" in Arabic implies the "insane" and related to the word "insane", you the dumb dumber.
Quran 2: 171, which means:
(The likeness of those who disbelieve is as the likeness of one who cries at that which does not hear: nothing but calling and crying.
[That is because they are] deaf, dumb, blind and they do not understand.
)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_171
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_171

Why are you still posting quotes from the devil's minions?

Torch light
My words are not for devils like you.
And the Quran is the word of God Most Gracious.

Quran 17: 105, which means:
(With [the religion of] the truth, We did send down [the Tablets of Moses], and with the truth [Moses] did come down [from the mountain and recommend his people to follow the truth.]

And We have sent you [Mohammed] only as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner [as had We sent Moses.]
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_105
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_105

gerryh

My words are not for devils like you.
And the Quran is the word of God Most Gracious.
Quran 17: 105, which means:
(With [the religion of] the truth, We did send down [the Tablets of Moses], and with the truth [Moses] did come down [from the mountain and recommend his people to follow the truth.]
And We have sent you [Mohammed] only as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner [as had We sent Moses.]
)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_105
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_105

The words are from the devil and the Quran is the word of satan.

Torch light
[When Quraish tribe said to the Prophet: “The one who brought the revelation to you is not an angel, but it is a devil”, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]

Quran 26: 210-213, which mean:
210. Not by the devils has it been brought down;

211. It is not meet for them, nor is it within their power.

212. Surely, they are debarred from listening [to the Divine Word.]

213. Call not, therefore, on any other god beside God, lest you will become one of those punished [in the Next Life])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210

gerryh

[When Quraish tribe said to the Prophet: “The one who brought the revelation to you is not an angel, but it is a devil”, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]
Quran 26: 210-213, which mean:
210. Not by the devils has it been brought down;
211. It is not meet for them, nor is it within their power.
212. Surely, they are debarred from listening [to the Divine Word.]
213. Call not, therefore, on any other god beside God, lest you will become one of those punished [in the Next Life])
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210

What, do you expect the prophets of satan to admit who they are?

Your soul has been bought and paid for by Satans right hand, Mohamed. Mohamed the pedophile. Mohamed the murderer. Mohamed the liar and theif.

Torch light
More ayat of this blessed soora 26

Quran 26: 214-220, which mean:
(214. And warn [about that] your tribe of near kindred.

215. And be modest and kind to the believers who follow you.

216. Then if they [your kindred] disobey you [after the warning], say [to them]: "I am quit of all that you do."

217. And rely [in preaching your message and warning your tribe] on [God:] the All-Mighty [Who will help you against them], the Most Merciful [to the believers.]

218. Who sees you when you carry out [your duty of warning your people.]

219. And [He sees] your discretion in [your comrades:] the worshipers who submit themselves [to you and who are obedient to God.]

220. Surely, He is the All-Hearing [of your prayers], the All-Knowing [of your intentions.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_214
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_214

Torch light
On whom the devils come down :

Quran 26: 221-227, which mean:
(221. Shall I tell you [O associaters] on whom the devils come down?

222. They do come down on every sinful liar.

223. [Into the ears of their followers], the [devils] whisper [false and true news], and most of the [devil followers] are liars.

224. And poets [do lie also]; [and] deceivers follow them [in this respect.]

225. Don’t you see how they wander about in every valley?

226. And that they say what they fulfill not?

[Then God – be glorified – made an exception: the poets that are believers, so He said:]
227. Except those who believe and work righteous [works] and remember God [very] much [in their prayers and glorification of God], and [seek to] help [the believers] even after they were wronged [by the associaters.]

Surely those who wrong will know what a destiny they will have [following their death, and going to the world of souls.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_221
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_221

Here is also the recitation of these blessed ayat of the Quran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7wf8RKTRcA
Last edited by Torch light; Apr 17th, 2020 at 03:54 PM..

spaminator
+1
#21  Top Rated Post

Haroot and Maroot

sounds like a bad sitcom.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

What, do you expect the prophets of satan to admit who they are?

You in fact is the prey of Satan; you are already in his net and you have fallen in his trap, because you are not God fearing.

To prove you are trapped by Satan, I tell you this:
When a believer has some suggestions of Satan, he becomes alert of this, and asks God's protection from the evil of Satan .. but you don't ask God's protection from the evil of Satan; therefore, you have been trapped already.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

sounds like a bad sitcom.

The group has been completed by your coming. You have to participate in order to lose.

Torch light
What is expected of all of you other than this?
Because you are Jews and Christians by belonging, not by belief.. while most of you are the atheists,

but on account of your belonging .. it is expected that most of you will react in this way and more.

And because the Quran exposes the wrong-doing and malice of the Zionists, they will grow more in contumacy and arrogance.

Quran 5: 68, which means:
(But [their dispraise] that has been revealed to you [Mohammed, in the Quran] from your Lord will surely increase much many of them in arrogance and unbelief; so grieve not for a people who are unbelievers [neither in the Quran, nor in you.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_68
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_68

gerryh

You in fact is the prey of Satan; you are already in his net and you have fallen in his trap, because you are not God fearing.
To prove you are trapped by Satan, I tell you this:
When a believer has some suggestions of Satan, he becomes alert of this, and asks God's protection from the evil of Satan .. but you don't ask God's protection from the evil of Satan; therefore, you have been trapped already.

Do you think for 0ne moment that I am going to tell you, a minion of satan, what I am doing? I have told you that I know you are one of Satan's minions, that I know that your master, Mohammed, is satan's right hand, and that I know the quran is the word of Satan, not the word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ or God Almighty.

Torch light
Muslims themselves most of them do not agree with our words, so how about other than Muslims..

Torch light

Do you think for 0ne moment that I am going to tell you, a minion of satan, what I am doing? I have told you that I know you are one of Satan's minions, that I know that your master, Mohammed, is satan's right hand, and that I know the quran is the word of Satan, not the word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ or God Almighty.

Your lie is so obvious now, devil. This is not the style of Christians, hypocrite.

gerryh

Your lie is so obvious now, devil. This is not the style of Christians, hypocrite.

Of course you would say that.

Get thee behind me satan.

Torch light

Of course you would say that.
Get thee behind me satan.

Satan has responded to you, as have you responded to him; he is behind you from the start: inspiring you with every ungodly suggestion.

gerryh

Satan has responded to you, as have you responded to him; he is behind you from the start.

once again, satan has returned and raised his ugly head.