Are the riots in Minneapolis a sign for the end of America?

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Arresting reporters for doing their jobs is a mark of tyranny and demands a complete investigation and repercussions.
Xi will be so proud of dear leader.

What the hell are you talking about?

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+2
It's likely that there are some "journalists" have the reputation of not actually telling facts but opinion therefore there are those that object to that. Journalism has ceased to be unbiased and presenting facts; most are propagandists so no wonder people are upset.

Let me be clear though - physically attacking these journalists is totally unacceptable no matter what their spin. Attacking ANYONE is disgusting - but the "radicals" involved are brainwashed to think that violence will result in 'real' change. One of the leaders of Antifa (a Profession no less) was interviewed on T.V. and clearly stated that if violence is necessary then violence should be used. I was astounded that a Professor (who is tenured - wonder if he'd be so upfront if not tenured but that's another conversation to be had) had no problem in stating violence as a means to an end.

But of course, HE wouldn't be censored by a Twitter because he speaks their language. We have a HUUUUGGGEEE

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

It's likely that there are some "journalists" have the reputation of not actually telling facts but opinion therefore there are those that object to that. Journalism has ceased to be unbiased and presenting facts; most are propagandists so no wonder people are upset.
Let me be clear though - physically attacking these journalists is totally unacceptable no matter what their spin. Attacking ANYONE is disgusting - but the "radicals" involved are brainwashed to think that violence will result in 'real' change. One of the leaders of Antifa (a Profession no less) was interviewed on T.V. and clearly stated that if violence is necessary then violence should be used. I was astounded that a Professor (who is tenured - wonder if he'd be so upfront if not tenured but that's another conversation to be had) had no problem in stating violence as a means to an end.
But of course, HE wouldn't be censored by a Twitter because he speaks their language. We have a HUUUUGGGEEE

We need to reverse the damage done to our kids and that's a huge job!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Is having your security forces attack peaceful protesters who are legally permitted to be where they are when they are attacked disgusting?

Or are they "Antifa?"

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

True. The media herded the sheep into electing a completely unqualified, utterly inexperienced, brain-damaged, orange freak into the Oval Office.

They're ain't much "the media" can't do.

Is that why you voted for him?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
https://www.theroot.com/a-timeline-o...ing-1843780800

A timeline of events that led to the 2020 "Fed Up" uprising

Without the proper context, it is impossible to understand the mushroom cloud of uprisings that are exploding across the country in the wake of the deaths of George Floyd, Breanna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and countless others.
To contextualize the anger, frustration and desperation that forced protesters to recreate the lawlessness and chaos that black people experience on a daily basis, The Root has created a timeline of some of the events that led up to black people across the country collectively saying:
“Aight, den.”

Avro52
+1
They literally gassed St. John's priests on church property so Trump could pose with a Bible.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Just another fakebook meme

EagleSmack
+2
Occupy Democrats

*snicker*

Avro52
Shooting protesters.

snicker?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To pose for a blasphemous photo op at St. John's Episcopal Church

Walter

Cuomo shit.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Cuomo shit.

Fakebook shit!

Avro52
I was VERY BRAVE to leave MY bunker for my photo op! MY Milatary fired rubber bullets & gassed the peaceful Lowlife & Scum to clear MY path! (Thats what Jesus would do- DOMINATE the weak!) I even used a bible as a prop! So why are the damn Christians mad at ME?

-DJT

satire....relax bootlickers.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Report: Over 100 Militant Groups Have Been Promoting Second Civil War on Facebook [Updated]

God help us if Mark Zuckerberg’s next congressional hearing is on the subject of the Bloody Insurrection of 2020. As HuffPost first reported, a scourge of far-right extremist accounts on Facebook appear to be gearing up for a meme-inspired civil war amid the covid-19 outbreak.

The Tech Transparency Project (TTP), a research group focused on exposing large platforms’ misconduct and influence, released a report finding that 125 Facebook groups are promoting the “boogaloo,” a term far-right groups use to refer to a wishful Civil War sequel. The boogaloo appears to have mutated from a joking 4chan meme into a real-life movement of militiamen (“Boojihadeens”) late last year. But the TTP found a surge in boogaloo interest over the past few months, correlating with social distancing measures. According to the report, over 60 percent of the Facebook groups cropped up in the past three months and, as a whole, have attracted over 36,000 members in the last 30 days.
In a statement to Gizmodo Friday night, a Facebook spokesperson said that the company has “removed groups and Pages who’ve used this and related terms for violating our policies.” “We’re reviewing the content referenced in this report and will enforce against any violations,” they added. On Monday morning, dozens of boogaloo-themed pages, including ones mentioned in the TTP report, were still accessible on the platform.
Boogaloo promoters have been attending anti-quarantine protests, events with ties to pro-gun activists. The report says that the Boojahideen have been hearing dog whistles from the president lately, greeting his “LIBERATE” tweets with cheers. “TTP found that some members of private boogaloo Facebook groups reacted to the president’s rhetoric with memes of celebration,” it reads, “and traded details of anti-quarantine protests in Richmond, Virginia, and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.”

More: https://gizmodo.com/report-over-100-...-se-1843051231

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cuomo shit.

Wally shit.

Avro52
Arrested for talking.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Arrested for talking.

Holy Shit!!! WTF?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

DaSleeper
Just more fakebook shit!

DaSleeper
from the addict!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Sleepy's hero...

DaSleeper
+2
Still doubling down on stupid with fakebook memes

How unoriginal can you get!

Walter

Prog shit.

DaSleeper
+1

Prog shit.

Fakebook shit!

Walter

Sleepy's hero...

Godwin shows up.

Avro52
+1

Godwin shows up.

Thatís ridiculous eh Walt?

Everyone knows Trump hasnít read Mein Kampf because everyone knows he hasnít read anything longer than a tweet or instructions on how to prepare a pop tart.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
[B] Three other officers involved in George Floyd's death charged with aiding and abetting murder; Derek Chauvin's murder charge upgraded[/B

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...l_nbn_20200603

This might be a start..but the problem is much larger and systemic now.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

[B] Three other officers involved in George Floyd's death charged with aiding and abetting murder; Derek Chauvin's murder charge upgraded[/B
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...l_nbn_20200603
This might be a start..but the problem is much larger and systemic now.

Progs will never be happy.