Cops Kneeling

Serryah
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Your dripping sarcasm aside, nobody was shot, hurt or killed. The Capitol building is still intact. Too bad Minneapolis can't say the same, huh?

Nobody was shot, hurt, or killed?

Depends on where you focus.

One man was killed in the south (can't recall off the top of my head; well known restaurant guy though, good man)

A photographer lost vision in an eye from a non-lethal bullet, IIRC.

Other reports of other people being hit in the face with the non lethal stuff.

And the gas.

Lots of video of people being hurt.

Lots of video of cops directly shooting people, ESPECIALLY the press. And while sure some press are sensationalist pricks, gotta say looks bad on your country when crew from another country get beat on for doing their jobs.

Oh and the people in DC? They had AN HOUR until curfew still, when the cops shoved and pushed their way into the crowd to get rid of them for Trump's fake photo op, and that included a couple people in the church itself who weren't even PART of the protests.

Hoid
+1
The police expressing solidarity with the protesters might be the single hopeful thing about this entire mess.

Twin_Moose
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Yeah everyone, dont use the peaceful protesters, including clergy from the church, who were removed with tear gas and rubber bullets for a photo op.....no countsees.
TSS.

Could always use Biden's suggestion and shoot them in the leg

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

One man was killed in the south (can't recall off the top of my head; well known restaurant guy though, good man)
And the gas.
Lots of video of cops directly shooting people, ESPECIALLY the press. And while sure some press are sensationalist pricks, gotta say looks bad on your country when crew from another country get beat on for doing their jobs.
Oh and the people in DC? They had AN HOUR until curfew still, when the cops shoved and pushed their way into the crowd to get rid of them for Trump's fake photo op, and that included a couple people in the church itself who weren't even PART of the protests.

Lots of rioter on rioter, looter on looter shootings, as well as rioter on police shootings as well

Serryah
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Lots of rioter on rioter, looter on looter shootings, as well as rioter on police shootings as well

Not denying it.

The whole situation is a chaotic mess.

Trump did not help that.

Outsiders don't help that. Agitators on both sides don't help that.

Point is it is happening and it's heartbreaking and sad and infuriating.

Twin_Moose
+3
Quote:

Point is it is happening and it's heartbreaking and sad

I agree

Blackleaf
+1

Yeah, because asshole leftards like you don't understand the term "LEGAL" when it comes to protesting.

Just like they don't understand the word "illegal" when it comes to immigration.

Avro52

Could always use Biden's suggestion and shoot them in the leg

Red herring.

Twin_Moose
+1
Good idea for lunch, thanks

Avro52

Good idea for lunch, thanks

Id figure youd be sick if it by now.

Twin_Moose
+1
Why? Herring is good for you

Blackleaf
+1

Kneeling for this nonsense is the most self loathing, pandering cuckoldery imaginable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xso4fIhVGnc

Blackleaf
+4

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Red herring.

Got pumpernickel and vodka to go with?

Serryah
Damnit, it's back...

Dixie Cup
+4

And the gas.

Unfortunately you obviously didn't read the memo from the Park Police. EVERYTHING that the MSM stated about that situation was completely FALSE!! Do your research before you comment on something you know nothing about. Open your mind - understand what is happening and it's not good! The riots are about destruction and nothing to do with race or even Mr. Floyds death - it's to ensure chaos enshews.

Jinentonix
+5

It's sad when people don't pay attention to what they say. You said,
Quote:

Should just fire them all and hire the guys who stormed Michigan, THOSE were manly men!

Right, who didn't kill, hurt or shoot anyone.

Meanwhile, I guess the threat of dying from Covid-19 is all over. Well, only if you're a protester/rioter apparently. The rest of us clearly need to stay home, stay out of parks, stay off of beaches and for god sake,stay AWAY from your cottages lest you spread da virus.

That's it, I'll just take the family to the park today to relax and enjoy the weather and when some authoritarian govt flunky, ie: a cop, tries to ticket me, I'll tell him/her that we are peacefully protesting George Floyd's death and because we're not yelling, Dr. Tam said it was just fine and dandy to protest something that happened in a foreign country, in a state that is controlled by Democrats who did NOTHING about the multiple complaints against Chauvin.

To put it bluntly, whoever let that f*cker continue being a cop should also be charged with gross negligence of duty causing death. But of course the Democrats in Minnesota are entirely blameless and it's clearly all Trumps' fault.

Blackleaf

Damnit, it's back...

Yep. Your easy lefty liberal ride is now over.

DaSleeper

Damnit, it's back...

Yup....like a bad briddish penny!

Blackleaf

Brendan O’Neill has criticised police officers for taking a knee in support of ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests.

Speaking to talkRADIO’s Mike Graham, the Spiked Online editor suggested officers authority had all but gone.

“I thought it was such a fascinating and disturbing spectacle of where the state’s authority is at right now,” he said

Thousands of Brits have taken part in anti-racism demonstrations following the death of George Floyd, despite lockdown restrictions still prohibiting gatherings of more than six people.

Boris Johnson has said that he respects people’s right to peacefully protest but has urged campaigners to maintain social distancing rules.

Mr O’Neill also claimed that whiteness was being treated as “some kind of moral disease”, adding: “Guilt-ridden white liberals love Black Lives Matter.”

“The speed with which the media went from frothing and raging over Dominic Cummings’ trip to Durham, to then cheering on - or at least not criticising - these people where it is far more than a gathering of six, it’s like a pathological form of hypocrisy,” he said.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9jqqnsD1Us

Blackleaf

We must not let the Leftwaffe take control of this country

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTviL-saWRo&t=62s

NZDoug
+1
Chinese wise guys.....
Chinese state media has weighed in on the protests in the US, comparing them to last year's violent anti-government demonstrations in Hong Kong that Beijing accuses the US and other foreign forces as encouraging.
In an editorial Sunday, the ruling Communist Party newspaper Global Times said Chinese experts had noted that US politicians might "think twice" before commenting again on issues in Hong Kong, knowing that "their words might backfire on them one day."
more
https://www.9news.com.au/world/china...6-ae3f8479539d

Serryah
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Actually it's not but you keep believing that.

Serryah
+1

It's sad when people don't pay attention to what they say. You said, Right, who didn't kill, hurt or shoot anyone.

I'm not going to argue the sarcasm of the post with you.

Meanwhile, I guess the threat of dying from Covid-19 is all over. Well, only if you're a protester/rioter apparently. The rest of us clearly need to stay home, stay out of parks, stay off of beaches and for god sake,stay AWAY from your cottages lest you spread da virus.

The repercussions of the marches and riots even will be seen in a couple of weeks, for good or bad.

That's it, I'll just take the family to the park today to relax and enjoy the weather and when some authoritarian govt flunky, ie: a cop, tries to ticket me, I'll tell him/her that we are peacefully protesting George Floyd's death and because we're not yelling, Dr. Tam said it was just fine and dandy to protest something that happened in a foreign country, in a state that is controlled by Democrats who did NOTHING about the multiple complaints against Chauvin.

To put it bluntly, whoever let that f*cker continue being a cop should also be charged with gross negligence of duty causing death. But of course the Democrats in Minnesota are entirely blameless and it's clearly all Trumps' fault.

Who hired Chauvin?

That's the first person who should be held accountable, regardless.

Second, the Union for that area? Their head guy is a rotten SOB from what I've read and he's pro violence against anyone and everyone it seems like.

Third, I do agree that more should have been done BEFORE this happened, but it's not just a "Dem" issue. It's also Republicans too.

Trump has nothing to do with the immediate crime. What he DOES have to do with is his total LACK of leadership, compassion, empathy and every other damned thing a normal human should act like in a situation like this and who has his position. What IS Trump's fault is his failure to DO his damned job, to push for national reforms of policing or, hell, even to just LISTEN to the people of his country like he cares.

I normally am iffy on Bill Maher, but I agree with something I saw he said tonight in a clip of his show: Psych testing should be the FIRST thing that happens to anyone looking to join any police force - or military or any other organization like it, really - not something done at the end. Actually, first AND last.

And no more unlimited strikes of doing wrong; no one else who fuk's up is allowed to remain on the job, fuking up on the job as a cop should be doubly overseen and regulated to keep the cops in line. Considering what we're seeing now, it's obviously needed.

pgs
+2

The repercussions of the marches and riots even will be seen in a couple of weeks, for good or bad.

Who hired Chauvin?

Second, the Union for that area? Their head guy is a rotten SOB from what I've read and he's pro violence against anyone and everyone it seems like.

Third, I do agree that more should have been done BEFORE this happened, but it's not just a "Dem" issue. It's also Republicans too.

Trump has nothing to do with the immediate crime. What he DOES have to do with is his total LACK of leadership, compassion, empathy and every other damned thing a normal human should act like in a situation like this and who has his position. What IS Trump's fault is his failure to DO his damned job, to push for national reforms of policing or, hell, even to just LISTEN to the people of his country like he cares.

I normally am iffy on Bill Maher, but I agree with something I saw he said tonight in a clip of his show: Psych testing should be the FIRST thing that happens to anyone looking to join any police force - or military or any other organization like it, really - not something done at the end. Actually, first AND last.

And no more unlimited strikes of doing wrong; no one else who fuk's up is allowed to remain on the job, fuking up on the job as a cop should be doubly overseen and regulated to keep the cops in line. Considering what we're seeing now, it's obviously needed.

Well good for you having come to the realization that the public sector unions protect their membership to the detriment of the citizens that pay for them .
That is a start .

taxslave
+3

Who hired Chauvin?

Trump seems to be showing lots of compassion and concern for the people that lost their homes and businesses do to rioting. Criminals not so much.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Trump seems to be showing lots of compassion and concern for the people that lost their homes and businesses do to rioting. Criminals not so much.

Compassion isnt a Trump emotion.

Ron in Regina
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The police expressing solidarity with the protesters might be the single hopeful thing about this entire mess.

I agree with part of what you're saying here. The fact that some police officers and police chiefs are speaking out against the actions of the four that executed George Floyd as opposed to silence on the issue is a sign of independent thought and courage as opposed to the Blue Wall of Silence "Us against Them" bullshit we've come to see as normal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_wall_of_silence

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Of course he did because businesses lost means the economy gets a hit and his numbers go up again.

Otherwise yeah, Trump has no shred of true compassion in him what so ever.

Blackleaf
+2

Of course he did because businesses lost means the economy gets a hit and his numbers go up again.
Otherwise yeah, Trump has no shred of true compassion in him what so ever.

He's giving compassion to where it's needed - the victims, not the criminals.

What's wrong with you?
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jun 6th, 2020 at 08:33 AM..