Trump USA : 2020

Twin_Moose
Conservative
#541
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

It's part of their policy and they did it here as well.
This is sort of like Steven Harper whining about the media at PragerU when 16 of the 17 major newspapers endorsed him in 2011.

I know it was pointed out, but didn't know by whom, thanks
 
Avro52
#542
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I know it was pointed out, but didn't know by whom, thanks

So it's not just cons or Trump.

This is sort of like your paid for liberal media hysteria.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#543
Trump postpones G-7 until September and calls group ‘outdated,’ saying he wants Russia and other non-member nations to attend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...olitics&wpmk=1
 
Walter
#544
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump postpones G-7 until September and calls group ‘outdated,’ saying he wants Russia and other non-member nations to attend
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...olitics&wpmk=1

Good on Trump, doing Poutine’s bidding.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#545
reaching critical mass in USA... a nation in serious crisis......

Americans have filed more than 40 million jobless claims in the past 10 weeks, as another 2.1 million filed for benefits last week

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ational&wpmk=1

Over a hundred thousand dead due to Covid 19, and far from under control.. Inadequate health care .......and not for everyone equally.

Anarchy in the streets as the oppressed can no longer put up with the blatant slayings of black people due to racism, prejudice and crippling bias. The US is being exposed in its ugliness...... without the spin, veneer and Hollywood "makeup" the narcissistic arrogance , attitudes of exceptionalism, and superiority. All of which have been and are false.

.....and NO effective leadership to be seen or heard. Just juvenile twitter tantrums.

This might be the moment when Trump brings in martial law.....and sets himself up as the new dictator in chief. ..
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; May 30th, 2020 at 11:27 PM..
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#546
Bookman: Let’s be honest about who really fans the flame of racism

On Fox News, the search for a villain settled quickly on Barack Obama.
Looking solemnly into the camera, his thin patrician lips drawn tight, Tucker Carlson let it fly.
“President Obama has long been – no one wants to say it but it’s true – America’s chief racial arsonist.”
Let’s talk about that, because it tells us a lot about how we came to this moment. And let’s start with the plain fact that Obama has done nothing to worsen race relations except to get himself elected as a black man to the presidency
That’s all it took. That was his entire damn crime. Obama may be Ivy League-educated, a family man, humane and smart, a man whose instinct is to heal not hurt. But he is a black man let loose in the White House and that made some people lose their ever-loving minds
But you see, that’s how racism works. If a black man makes you feel uncomfortable, then he’s the one responsible. He’s causing your racism. In Obama’s case, he made himself as non-threatening as any self-respecting black man could possibly be, but it wasn’t enough; it could never be enough. He made people racists.
The truth is that racism is always here among us, like a virus that never goes away, and it makes us all sick. The idea that it doesn’t exist unless and until black people and other people of color provoke it or point it out is one of the more damaging lies in American public life, but it’s useful because it lets white people off the hook.
However, if Obama’s election set off deep-seated fears and resentments among many white Americans, those emotions have been validated, encouraged and compounded by politicians and media figures who recognized opportunity when they saw it, and who have no morals or principles that might prevent them from seizing it.
In calling Obama “America’s chief racial arsonist,” Carlson would have us react to our 44th president as if he were some nightmare combination of Malcolm X, Nat Turner and the 16-year-old black kid come to date your daughter. And that tells us a lot more about Carlson than it does about the target of his hatred.
To borrow his metaphor, Carlson is the nerdy guy who mysteriously shows up first at every five-alarm fire, the seemingly innocent on-looker who’s transfixed by the blaze yet reeks of gasoline fumes and has a lighter in his pocket.
Night after night, he gleefully pours accelerant on the racial fears and resentments of older white Americans and then cashes a very nice check for doing so. That’s his job, and he does it well and seems to enjoy it. (Corporate America, that’s what you subsidize by advertising on Fox.)



More: https://georgiarecorder.com/2020/05/...mes-of-discord
 
Walter
#547
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Bookman: Let’s be honest about who really fans the flame of racism
On Fox News, the search for a villain settled quickly on Barack Obama.
Looking solemnly into the camera, his thin patrician lips drawn tight, Tucker Carlson let it fly.
“President Obama has long been – no one wants to say it but it’s true – America’s chief racial arsonist.”
Let’s talk about that, because it tells us a lot about how we came to this moment. And let’s start with the plain fact that Obama has done nothing to worsen race relations except to get himself elected as a black man to the presidency
That’s all it took. That was his entire damn crime. Obama may be Ivy League-educated, a family man, humane and smart, a man whose instinct is to heal not hurt. But he is a black man let loose in the White House and that made some people lose their ever-loving minds
But you see, that’s how racism works. If a black man makes you feel uncomfortable, then he’s the one responsible. He’s causing your racism. In Obama’s case, he made himself as non-threatening as any self-respecting black man could possibly be, but it wasn’t enough; it could never be enough. He made people racists.
The truth is that racism is always here among us, like a virus that never goes away, and it makes us all sick. The idea that it doesn’t exist unless and until black people and other people of color provoke it or point it out is one of the more damaging lies in American public life, but it’s useful because it lets white people off the hook.
However, if Obama’s election set off deep-seated fears and resentments among many white Americans, those emotions have been validated, encouraged and compounded by politicians and media figures who recognized opportunity when they saw it, and who have no morals or principles that might prevent them from seizing it.
In calling Obama “America’s chief racial arsonist,” Carlson would have us react to our 44th president as if he were some nightmare combination of Malcolm X, Nat Turner and the 16-year-old black kid come to date your daughter. And that tells us a lot more about Carlson than it does about the target of his hatred.
To borrow his metaphor, Carlson is the nerdy guy who mysteriously shows up first at every five-alarm fire, the seemingly innocent on-looker who’s transfixed by the blaze yet reeks of gasoline fumes and has a lighter in his pocket.
Night after night, he gleefully pours accelerant on the racial fears and resentments of older white Americans and then cashes a very nice check for doing so. That’s his job, and he does it well and seems to enjoy it. (Corporate America, that’s what you subsidize by advertising on Fox.)
More: https://georgiarecorder.com/2020/05/...mes-of-discord

Utter crap.
 
Avro52
#548
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Utter crap.


Yeah, it's Rosa Parks fault for all this.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#549
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Yeah, it's Rosa Parks fault for all this.

Rosa Parks was a Russian provocateur.

Back when the Russians were bad.
 
Avro52
#550
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Rosa Parks was a Russian provocateur.
Back when the Russians were bad.


I knew it.

I need to go and get more red yarn for the conspiracy board.
 
Hoid
#551
So here's the situation:

racial unrest in America contoinues to rise as violient protests become the norm. The Coovid lockdown has people all protesty to start with. The rich people have managed to extract all their money from the country and have no intention of putting it back because, you know, finders kepers.


And the president is a game show host.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#552
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#553
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

So here's the situation:
racial unrest in America contoinues to rise as violient protests become the norm. The Coovid lockdown has people all protesty to start with. The rich people have managed to extract all their money from the country and have no intention of putting it back because, you know, finders kepers.
And the president is a game show host.

If there is no problem to protest and riot shoulder to shoulder there should be no problem to go back to work in factories and offices no?
 
Hoid
+1
#554
40+ cities on curfew. National Guard in the streets from coast to coast.

And did I mention the President?

The president is a game show host.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+4
#555
In the new season of "The Apprentice," losing contestants will be thrown out of the bunker.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#556
'Stunning,' 'powerful,' 'overdue': Republican senators Romney, Murkowski praise Mattis' stinging Trump rebuke

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...l_nbn_20200604

Excellent and astute comments by Mattis. Now there is a true professional.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+4 / -1
#557
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

40+ cities on curfew. National Guard in the streets from coast to coast.

And did I mention the President?

The president is a game show host.

Bunker boy has bankrupted himself again. Only this time on a much grander scale.

The world is seeing the US for all its ugly racism, murder by cop., abuse of power , and attempts of abuse of the military.& Abuse of the Bible. Trump is one toxic poisonous apple that has brought out the worst in the US......because he is the worst as POTUS.

All that has been gurgling under the surface for decades is erupting into full view.

This could be a true defining moment. IF some major change results from this.......Trump will take the credit for it. and he has done nothing to earn it. He is the one with the true Trump mental derangement syndrome. He certainly did a conjob on the mega hatters.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#558



TRUMP!
 
Hoid
+1
#559
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Bunker boy has bankrupted himself again. Only this time on a much grander scale.

The world is seeing the US for all its ugly racism, murder by cop., abuse of power , and attempts of abuse of the military.& Abuse of the Bible. Trump is one toxic poisonous apple that has brought out the worst in the US......because he is the worst as POTUS.

All that has been gurgling under the surface for decades is erupting into full view.

This could be a true defining moment. IF some major change results from this.......Trump will take the credit for it. and he has done nothing to earn it. He is the one with the true Trump mental derangement syndrome. He certainly did a conjob on the mega hatters.

we talk about major change but the truth is that America is still working on the basics.

they are still talking about people being marginalized in a society to the point of being murdered by police. How do you confront and solve the many less obvious issues with prejudice when you are still arguing abut the very basic issues of life and liberty?

It is a discouraging thing and I think that's why everyone is happy to just forget about it again until next time.

Nothing good is going to happen with that jack ass in charge
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#560
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

we talk about major change but the truth is that America is still working on the basics.

they are still talking about people being marginalized in a society to the point of being murdered by police. How do you confront and solve the many less obvious issues with prejudice when you are still arguing abut the very basic issues of life and liberty?

It is a discouraging thing and I think that's why everyone is happy to just forget about it again until next time.

Nothing good is going to happen with that jack ass in charge

He is not capable to deal with the situations at hand. Be it the Virus, the racism or even the current struggling economy.

He was not elected by any intelligent people in the US.

Do you know what he is doing now?? He is having a security fence/ wall built around the Whitehorse. He is turning it into a bunker fortress for himself He is TERRIFIED. First he runs into the bunker and then pretends he did an inspection. Now a fortress to avoid the protesters. He hides behind the military for strength......because he is a coward. He trashes people on Titter as he is a coward. He runs away any time he is asked any relaxant and hard questions . He keeps promising some fantasy which he knows he cannot deliver. He won't wear a mask....because it might reflect on his masculinity. / vanity.
He is NOT a leader. by any shape or form. Some republicans are indicting that they will have a hard time voting for him. Thins are falling apart all around him......so he is building a fortress around the WH.
 
Avro52
#561
If their was only one way we could have known....

 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#562
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

If their was only one way we could have known....

That was HIS view. Not the world view of the US. He is terrified of "appearing" weak. So he over compensates wit bully talk and use of military threats. His idea of strength is muscle, brashness, bullying.,threats ........ He dose not understand that true strength is something else entirety. He has no strength of character at all. and with all his tough talk..........he does not come across as strong at all. He comes across as petulant, bullyish, immature, insecure, and frightened. All his bluster is there t o cover his serious insecurities. That is why he chooses to identify with dictators....... as that is his perception of strength. That is why his first line of action is to call the forces to get control over the people. He is not all that bothered by the killing of Floyed .......as he sees the cops as an extension of muscle. That is why he has been berating the cops in NYC....... as they were acting strategically.........but he saw that as weak. It is the image of strength that matters so much to him. In reality,he is a very weak and insecure , frightened man.All the bluster is to cover it up. Projection is one of his main defense mechanisms.
He wants so badly to use the military to control everyone so he can show the world how strong he is. Again....it is all about HIM. Malignant narcissism.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jun 4th, 2020 at 08:16 PM..
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#563
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#564
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

He is not capable to deal with the situations at hand. Be it the Virus, the racism or even the current struggling economy.

He was not elected by any intelligent people in the US.

Do you know what he is doing now?? He is having a security fence/ wall built around the Whitehorse. He is turning it into a bunker fortress for himself He is TERRIFIED. First he runs into the bunker and then pretends he did an inspection. Now a fortress to avoid the protesters. He hides behind the military for strength......because he is a coward. He trashes people on Titter as he is a coward. He runs away any time he is asked any relaxant and hard questions . He keeps promising some fantasy which he knows he cannot deliver. He won't wear a mask....because it might reflect on his masculinity. / vanity.
He is NOT a leader. by any shape or form. Some republicans are indicting that they will have a hard time voting for him. Thins are falling apart all around him......so he is building a fortress around the WH.

He was not elected by any intelligent people ,who happen to be the great majority of Americans who happened to elect the last president l They were smart well educated people when voting for the first orator in chief . What happened ?
 
Hoid
#565
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

He was not elected by any intelligent people ,who happen to be the great majority of Americans who happened to elect the last president l They were smart well educated people when voting for the first orator in chief . What happened ?

Hillary got 3 million more votes.

That's what happened
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#566
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Hillary got 3 million more votes.

That's what happened

Sad . Doesn’t it suck ?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3 / -1
#567
 
Avro52
+3
#568
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

President Bunker Bitch is frightened.

Looks good on him.
 
Hoid
+1
#569
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

America is in no shape to face a real crisis - and more than one at a time is going to cripple them.

It does not bode well for Canada.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#570
Leaked Proud Boys Chats Show Members Plotting Violence At Rallies

The extremist gang claims it’s just a pro-Trump “drinking club.” But chat logs leaked to HuffPost reveal they plan weaponry and tactics months ahead.

The Proud Boys want the public to believe that they’re a “drinking club” who only resort to violence to defend themselves from anti-fascist protesters during political rallies.


But in private, these extremists have discussed injuring and even killing their adversaries, plotting tactics and optics for months in order to assert a claim of self-defense should they face charges.
According to private chat logs obtained exclusively by HuffPost, the punch-happy, pro-Trump street gang was particularly excited for its “Resist Marxism” rally, scheduled for April 6 in Providence, Rhode Island. With the right plan of attack, members said, this one could put them back on the map.
This mother f**ker needs to meet a 7mm [Magnum rifle] from about 500 yards.Proud Boy Shaun Hufton in private chats.
The group had been floundering ever since 10 of its members were arrested for assaulting protesters outside a GOP event in New York City last year. Their leader, Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, reportedly arranged for his followers’ surrender.
In the chats, covering a time period between February and March of this year, members claimed they needed a conclusive “win” this time around, which they defined as a bloody battle against “antifa” in Providence. If this brawl were bigger and more violent than previous iterations, they might regain some of the street cred and followers they’d lost.


More: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b00e035b928683
 

Similar Threads

1308
2020
by Tecumsehsbones | Jan 5th, 2020
1
Trump World - 2020
by Walter | Jan 5th, 2020
163
Trump Guaranteed to win 2020
by Kreskin | Sep 28th, 2019
9
Trump a Security Risk??Invites help for 2020
by Ocean Breeze | Jun 16th, 2019