Jogging while black

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Oh boy, hear we go. In defense of Blackleaf: Because ALL the facts of the case are not known, we cannot assume anything. I supposed he should have stopped there but then he goes on to say that we can't call the two men murderers because they have not been tried and found guilty of murder - yet! I think (and I may be wrong) that's what he's trying to say and I don't believe that's racist at all because he's right. Feel free to call them murderers but they're not "technically" murderers until found guilty of murder.

See Hoid - it all goes back to "definitions" and how people perceive the meanings. I understand what he's saying but perhaps he could have worded it differently. But to the thin skinned here, assumptions are clearly allowed no matter the facts.

JMHO

Blackie is simultaneously arguing that the kid shot was a criminal (no trial was held, no evidence presented) and that the shooters are innocent because they have not yet been convicted. At best it makes him a hypocrite but given his other posts, he is a racist. A black is automatically a criminal in his eyes.

But yes, they are not guilty until they are convicted. The black kid also cannot be viewed as a criminal since he has not been convicted.

Tecumsehsbones
Consistency is elitist.

petros
+2
Everyone is born pure but when the snake hands them an apple to chew they're screwed?

Prejudice and racism are the same?

Babies dont freak when they see unfamiliar physical characteristics?

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Bullshit

True.

Itís a reason to allow it here.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Blackie is simultaneously arguing that the kid shot was a criminal (no trial was held, no evidence presented) and that the shooters are innocent because they have not yet been convicted. At best it makes him a hypocrite but given his other posts, he is a racist. A black is automatically a criminal in his eyes.
But yes, they are not guilty until they are convicted. The black kid also cannot be viewed as a criminal since he has not been convicted.

Well said.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

True.
Itís a reason to allow it here.

Again, bullshit

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Again, bullshit

Agreed.

petros
+1
I see. Prejudice, bigotry and racism are now all one in the same?

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

By your comment that everyone is racist, that's what it appears you believe.

petros
+1
If I use the generalized term or???

Avro52

What do you call niggers are gonna nig and most blacks are robbing and looting during the pandemic?

Science?

petros
+1
Bigotry.

Avro52

Bigotry.

Well, letís ask BlackLeaf if he thinks whites are a superior race to blacks and letís find out his intentions with those comments.

What do you suppose he would say?

gerryh

Bigotry.

No, that's racist.

Americans are a bunch of useless pricks, is bigotry

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Blacks are more racist than whites.

Thanks for pointing that out. Hence the nickname: Blackleaf.

Avro52
A video shared online shows a white officer kneeling on a black men's neck in Minneapolis during his arrest. The man, who pleaded that he couldn't breathe, died.

https://apnews.com/9157e1bdc0f99797b...source=Twitter

Does post 10 apply?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

A video shared online shows a white officer kneeling on a black men's neck in Minneapolis during his arrest. The man, who pleaded that he couldn't breathe, died.
https://apnews.com/9157e1bdc0f99797b...source=Twitter
Does post 10 apply?

Totally our of context. What did he do/say to get himself in that position to begin with?

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Totally our of context. What did he do/say to get himself in that position to begin with?

Tried to pay for something with a $20 bill which the clerk mistakenly thought was counterfeit.

Hoid

He was black

Avro52

https://youtu.be/Pn0WdJx-Wkw

DaSleeper
+3

Looks like you got one good answer to your question and a couple falling all over themselves not to appear racist.......

Tecumsehsbones
+2

What does it matter?

It is not the job of the cops to mete out punishment.

taxslave
+2
I have been kind of out of the news loop for a few daze. No idea who he was or what happened at that time so it was a legit question. Still not sure why the cops felt he had to be subdued in that manner or even subdued at all when the problem is just some possibly funny money.

Tecumsehsbones
+3

I have been kind of out of the news loop for a few daze. No idea who he was or what happened at that time so it was a legit question. Still not sure why the cops felt he had to be subdued in that manner or even subdued at all when the problem is just some possibly funny money.

I'm actually a bit embarrassed. I kinda jumped at it as programmed.

Meh, just another non-white petty criminal killed by the cops. If he'd lived, he would have died sometime in the future, and nobody would ever know his name.

Now he's a symbol, poor bastard.

Hoid
He has a lot to do with the violent protests that are going on.

Tecumsehsbones

If I use the generalized term or???

Diversion successful.

Well done.

Avro52
Ahmaud Arbery was hit with a truck before he died, and his killer allegedly used a racial slur, investigator testifies.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/us/mc...ery/index.html