Voting Fraud

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

I don't have to, you've tied yourself in knots. Again you claim that all news media are suspect and not to be believed whether they be left, right or center. But then you immediately contradict yourself by suggesting news reporting on Russian collusion was false. By your logic THAT news would also be suspect, not credible. That's a knot that you tied.

Whatever . I bow down to your superior intelligence. But that is just an opinion , and not necessarily fact .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Whatever . I bow down to your superior intelligence. But that is just an opinion , and not necessarily fact .

Again with "whatever." I know you can do better than that. You're in the whatever corner because you know that you talked yourself there. And no, not an opinion, it is what you yourself stated.

Why are you avoiding the question? It's simple, how do you know if "Russian collusion" was a hoax if any reporting from any news media is (as stated by you) suspect? I am genuinely curious as to your answer.

You've bowed down to my superior intelligence on more than one occasion and while it's appreciated, it's not necessary as I think you're a pretty smart guy. What I am interested in is an answer to a legit question born of your statement that all news media is suspect.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Why are you avoiding the question? It's simple, how do you know if "Russian collusion" was a hoax if any reporting from any news media is (as stated by you) suspect? I am genuinely curious as to your answer.

You'll learn not to be. Nothing there.
Quote:

You've bowed down to my superior intelligence on more than one occasion and while it's appreciated, it's not necessary as I think you're a pretty smart guy. What I am interested in is an answer to a legit question born of your statement that all news media is suspect.

Won't happen.

Avro52
Federal judge rules Texans afraid of catching Covid-19 can vote by mail.

That’s okay, cause they votes Republican.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

for the good of the country

or something

Avro52
Trump yesterday: Mail-in voting leads to “forgeries” and “thousands and thousands of fake ballots.”

Trump campaign email yesterday to PA supporters: “Request your ballot and cast your vote from your own home.”

Avro52
FUN FACT: President Shooting Looters just signed his name on millions of $1200 checks and sent them THROUGH THE U.S. MAIL without a single concern about “fraud.”

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Is there a difference if you request a ballot as compared to a mass mailout of ballots?

Avro52
Ask Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington how it works?

Heck, I get my voting cards via mail and the real scandal is we get more than one.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Heck, I get my voting cards via mail and the real scandal is we get more than one.

How did you get a US voting card? Getting more than 1 a sign of possible problems?

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

How did you get a US voting card? Getting more than 1 a sign of possible problems?

Canadian voting card.

Tecumsehsbones

Canadian voting card.

You're remarkably patient. Have you ever considered working with retarded kids? You seem to have the skills.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You're remarkably patient. Have you ever considered working with retarded kids? You seem to have the skills.

Well, that twelve year old scotch a friend bought me before I gave up drinking is looking good right about now.

Tecumsehsbones

Well, that twelve year old scotch a friend bought me before I gave up drinking is looking good right about now.

You keep your damn mouth OFF that Scotch twelve-year-old!

Pervert. Paedo.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Canadian voting card.

Where were you to get an absentee vote?

DaSleeper
+1

Canadian voting card.

I don't know about you but I file my own income tax with CRA and that is how they get my name and address where they ask if I want to register for elections
Among other means...
https://www.elections.ca/content.asp...t=index&lang=e

Avro52

Where were you to get an absentee vote?

Jesus Christ you’re thick.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Nope just wondering where you would get a mail in vote card in Canada outside absentee voting, voter registration card yes we all get them, or apply for them.

Avro52

Nope just wondering where you would get a mail in vote card in Canada outside absentee voting, voter registration card yes we all get them, or apply for them.

Nope.

We get voting information cards.

I'm hoping to get three this year.....rigged!

Avro52
Amazing. The Pennsylvania GOP has been trying to get Republicans to request mail ballots (their website even has a guide! pagop.org/mailin/), but rank-and-file GOP voters are refusing to because of Trump ranting against mail voting.

Word on the street is that Trump’s ranting against mail voting may be causing R voters to shy away from using them.

Mail voting has played key roles in the GOP’s ability to win in places like FL & declines could have significant impacts.

Lol!

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Nope.
We get voting information cards.
I'm hoping to get three this year.....rigged!

Oh so not a mail in ballot, OK, thanks for the clarification

Avro52

Oh so not a mail in ballot, OK, thanks for the clarification

I didn't say it was.

Florida gets those and so do many other states and Cons are afraid to use them now.

Brilliant strategy.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Canadian voting card.

I didn't say it was.
Florida gets those and so do many other states and Cons are afraid to use them now.
Brilliant strategy.

I wonder where I got your misinformation from? H'mm

Avro52

I wonder where I got your misinformation from? H'mm

Never once said Canadian mail in ballot.

I'll use the Trump bootlicker defence.

You didn't get what I actually meant.

Avro52
President Trump tried to register to vote in Florida using an out-of-state address.

WAPO

Avro52
A judge just ruled that every Tennessee voter can now vote by mail for the 2020 elections.

Yee Haw!

Hoid
It's pretty obvious that google should just take over the elections.

They are the only ones who actually know who and where everyone is.

Walter
+1
Michigan Democratic Official Faces Trial for Six Counts of Alleged Election Fraud
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reagan...fraud-n2570573

Nothing to see. Move along.

Walter
+1
1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...on_143551.html

What could possibly go wrong.