The argument of God in the Quran with Jews and Christians

Torch light
While I read the Quran and its interpretation, I find so many arguments in the Quran which God told Muslims to argue with Jews and Christians: the people of the Bible.
Of such arguments, even many Muslims do not know their implication and the reason for their revealing to the Prophet.
And while man studies the Quran and its interpretation, he will be certain that the Quran is the word of God that no creature can bring any book similar to it.

Many of such arguments are in the soora 2 and other sooras.

Now this argument:

[This aya was revealed in reply to Christians, because they said the Christ is the son of God:]

Quran 2: 133-134, which mean:
(133. a Or did you [Christians] witness Jacob when he was about to die, when he said to his sons: 'What b will you worship after my [death]?'
They said: 'We worship your God, the God of your fathers: Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac; One God
c and to Him we are submissive d .'

134. That was a community [submissive to God alone e ] that passed away [and went to the ethereal world],
theirs shall be the [righteous deeds and devotion] that they earned, and yours shall be the [sins, infidelity and association with God] that you earn;
you shall not be judged about their [acts towards their brother Joseph] which they did [and about which you criticize them.]
)
.................................................. .................................

a It implies: Did We reveal to you any heavenly book, written in it that God took for Himself any son? Or did your prophets tell you that? Or did you witness Jacob when he was about to die, and he then told you this?
Didn't he recommend his sons to worship God alone, and that God is One having no son, neither any father nor any associate?

b Jacob said: "What" and did not say: "Whom"; because he wanted to examine them to see is there among them anyone inclining to the idol worshiping.

c And they had not said "Three" as have you, Christians, said.

d i.e. submitting and complying.

e And they had not associated others with God as have you associated, and they had not said about any ‘Trinity’ as have you said.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_133
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_133
Last edited by Torch light; May 5th, 2020 at 08:47 PM..

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

While I read the Quran and its interpretation, I find so many arguments in the Quran which God told Muslims to argue with Jews and Christians: the people of the Bible.
Of such arguments, even many Muslims do not know their implication and the reason for their revealing to the Prophet.
And while man studies the Quran and its interpretation, he will be certain that the Quran is the word of God that no creature can bring any book similar to it.
Many of such arguments are in the soora 2 and other sooras.
Now this argument:
[This aya was revealed in reply to Christians, because they said the Christ is the son of God:]
Quran 2: 133-134, which mean:
(133. a Or did you [Christians] witness Jacob when he was about to die, when he said to his sons: 'What b will you worship after my [death]?'
They said: 'We worship your God, the God of your fathers: Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac; One God
c and to Him we are submissive d .'
134. That was a community [submissive to God alone e ] that passed away [and went to the ethereal world],
theirs shall be the [righteous deeds and devotion] that they earned, and yours shall be the [sins, infidelity and association with God] that you earn;
you shall not be judged about their [acts towards their brother Joseph] which they did [and about which you criticize them.]
)
.................................................. .................................
a It implies: Did We reveal to you any heavenly book, written in it that God took for Himself any son? Or did your prophets tell you that? Or did you witness Jacob when he was about to die, and he then told you this?
Didn't he recommend his sons to worship God alone, and that God is One having no son, neither any father nor any associate?
b Jacob said: "What" and did not say: "Whom"; because he wanted to examine them to see is there among them anyone inclining to the idol worshiping.
c And they had not said "Three" as have you, Christians, said.
d i.e. submitting and complying.
e And they had not associated others with God as have you associated, and they had not said about any ‘Trinity’ as have you said.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_133
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_133

Of course the Quran says all this. It's the book of the devil. Satans bible.

Torch light
Another argumen t:

Quran 2: 135, which means:
(They say: "Be Jews a or Christians and you will be rightly guided."
Say [Mohammed, to them]: "Not so, but [we follow] the religion of Abraham, the ‘Hanief’ [: the monotheist
b ];
he was not [one] of those who associated [others with God.]"
c)
.................................................. .........................

135 a i.e. Jews say: 'Be Jews, and you will be rightly guided.'
And as such do Christians say.

135 b who did not believe in any 'Trinity' as do you, Christians, believe.
The word 'Hanief' means: His religion was 'the devotion to God alone', and in opposition to the falsehood of the idol worship.

135 c As did Jews associate with God others like the Baalim, Astaroth, the star Sirius ..etc.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_135
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_135

Torch light
THREE :

Quran 2: 136-137, which mean:
(136. Say [O Muslims]: "We believe in God and [the Quran] that is revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the Prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction concerning any of them, and to Him alone we have submitted ourselves."

137. So if they [: Jews and Christians] believe as do you [: Muslims] believe then they will be rightly guided,
but if they turn away [from believing and from the Quran] then they are in schism ,
so God will save you [from their wickedness and plight];
for He is the All-Hearing [of their words], the All-Knowing [about their work.]
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_136
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_136

Torch light
FOUR :

Quran 2: 139-140, which mean:
(139. Say [Mohammed to the people of the Bible: Jews and Christians],
'Will you wrangle with us concerning [the religion of] God, while He is our Lord as He is your Lord?
We are responsible about our deeds as are you responsible about your deeds, and to Him [alone] we are exclusively devoted.'

140. Or do you say, "Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the Patriarchs -- they were Jews, or they were Christians "?
Say "Do you know better or God?"
And who can be more unjust than he who conceals a testimony [of a covenant that he ratified] with God?
God is not unaware of what you [Jewish scholars] do.
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_139
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_139

DaSleeper
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Screw you and your stupid quran!

Torch light
This Wicked Zionist does not like the Quran, and gerryh gives me bad thumb down sign

What useless hollow void-minded men! Shame on you (although you are shameless) Zionists and idolaters.
Last edited by Torch light; May 6th, 2020 at 05:24 PM..

gerryh
I'm not going to give a thumbs up to one of satans minions.

Cliffy

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

More fakebookshit

Good god man you never quit do you?

The adult just quit try to teach the stupid child!
Cary on FOOL!

Torch light
What Shu'aib said to the idolaters :

Quran 11: 89, which means:
(89. "My people, let not your opposing me induce you to sin ,
lest [a destruction] may befall you like that [destruction] which befell
the people of Noah [with the drowning]
or the people of Hud [with the terminating storm]
or the people of Salih [with the earthquake],
and even Lot's people are not far away from you [in time.]"

90. "And ask of your Lord forgiveness [of your sins], then turn repenting to Him; [surely] my Lord is Most Merciful [and] All-Loving.")

More explanation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/11.htm#a11_89
quran-ayat.com/pret/11.htm#a11_89

Shu'ayb was the prophet and messenger of God to the tribe of Midian.
Then when they denied him and kept to their idolatry, they were terminated by the earthquake, while Shu'ayb and the believers with him were saved by departing the city before the earthquake.

Noah lived in Iraq at Nineveh,
Hud lived in the city of Iram in Yemen, he was the messenger to the tribe of Aad,
Salih lived in the north of the Arab Peninsula, he was the messenger to the tribe of Thamud,
Lot lived in Sodom in the region of the Dead Sea,
Shu'ayb in Midian in Sinai.
Last edited by Torch light; May 7th, 2020 at 08:37 PM..

Torch light
Idolaters and blasphemers, whenever I consult God by the Quran, I see your destruction and punishment is coming.
Like in this great soora 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fth4TKBj78U

Soora 21

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. To mankind, their punishment has become closer; yet they are turning away [from the truth], in heedlessness [of the punishment.]

2. No admonition comes to them from their Lord, recent, but they hear it while they are playing.

3. Their hearts being occupied [with love of the World]; the transgressors say secretly one to another: "Is not this [messenger] a human being like to yourselves; then will you yield to magic the while you have insight!?"

4. [The messenger] said: "My Lord knows what is in the heaven and the earth [so He told me about your words and acts], and He is the All-Hearing [of your words], the All-Knowing [of your acts.]"

5. But [others among the associaters] said: "[The Quran is] an issue of Mohammed’s thinking and knowledge; even he did invent it."
And [others also] said: "[Mohammed] is only a poet [produced the Quran in verses], so let him bring to us a miracle as were the former [messengers] sent [with the miracles.]

[Therefore, God – be glorified – replied to their words, and said:]
6. No city before them did believe, of those whom We destroyed; so will these [Meccans] believe [if We give them an objective miracle?])

More explanation of these ayat and the rest of the soora, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_1
Last edited by Torch light; May 7th, 2020 at 08:57 PM..