Ted Cruz: Can't touch this


Hoid
#961
me thinks is a white natty talisman

like tidewater and retard
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#962
Cruz SCHOOLS Mayor Lightfoot over Chicago’s gun control problem
https://therightscoop.com/ted-cruz-s...ntrol-problem/

Yep.
 
Hoid
#963
Racist agrees
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#964
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Racist agrees

You agree with Walter, I gotta admit I never seen that coming
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#965






I don't think we need "proof" that Cruz is an idiot. And a Liar. And a lowlife scumbag. - George Ramos
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#966
California Bans State-Funded Travel To Iowa. Ted Cruz Hilariously Educates Them.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/51899...z-hank-berrien

Brilliant.
 
Walter
-1
#967
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



I don't think we need "proof" that Cruz is an idiot. And a Liar. And a lowlife scumbag. - George Ramos

Progs don’t need proof for anything, just ask Kavanaugh.
 
Hoid
#968
Racist wants proof
 
Walter
-1
#969
Cruz calls out Lebron James for “kissing up to Chinese communists and tyrants”
https://therightscoop.com/watch-ted-...s-and-tyrants/

Right on.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#970
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Cruz calls out Lebron James for “kissing up to Chinese communists and tyrants”
https://therightscoop.com/watch-ted-...s-and-tyrants/
Right on.

You said it!

http://youtu.be/mH8f-t9BKXM
 
Walter
+1
#971
Ted Cruz Weighs In On Left-Wing Responses To Schumer’s Threat Against Justices
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ted-c...ainst-justices

Schumer is a thug.
 
AnnaE
-1
#972
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ted Cruz Weighs In On Left-Wing Responses To Schumer’s Threat Against Justices
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ted-c...ainst-justices

Schumer is a thug.

Cruz is a moron.
 
Walter
#973
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Cruz is a moron.

He’s brighter than most.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#974
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

He’s brighter than most.


Than most morons?
 
AnnaE
#975
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

He’s brighter than most.

Brighter than most morons. That's debatable.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#976
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



I don't think we need "proof" that Cruz is an idiot. And a Liar. And a lowlife scumbag. - George Ramos




We get it Cliffy... we know you hate Latinos, but enough already.
 
Walter
+1
#977
We Don’t Live In A Police State’: Ted Cruz Blasts Democrats For ‘Driving A Car Alone’ Citation
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/05/p...lone-citation/

Good on Cruz.
 
Avro52
-1
#978
Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK, his wife is ugly and he was born in Canada.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#979
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK, his wife is ugly and he was born in Canada.

And ?
 
Avro52
#980
Lol, what a moron....




Cruz deleted the tweet and skulked away.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#981
 
Walter
#982
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Fake news and prog shit.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#983
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

When was the last time Nancy Pelosi and friends missed a pay check ? When did they last work ? Two way streets
 
Avro52
#984
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

When was the last time Nancy Pelosi and friends missed a pay check ? When did they last work ? Two way streets

Yet they understand people should have some sort of paid sick leave.

I guess you missed the point but that's hardly surprising.
 
Walter
+1
#985
Ted Cruz: Protesters Tearing Down Columbus Statue 'American Taliban'
https://www.newsmax.com/us/christoph.../11/id/971645/

Taliban is known for blowing up statues.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#986
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ted Cruz: Protesters Tearing Down Columbus Statue 'American Taliban'
https://www.newsmax.com/us/christoph.../11/id/971645/
Taliban is known for blowing up statues.

 
Avro52
#987
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#988
‘Good Luck Eating Out’: Ted Cruz Accuses Food Service Workers Of Grifting


BY Travis Earle July 26, 2020
Sen. Ted Cruz started a firestorm on Sunday while appearing on CBS’s, Face the Nation where he accused food service workers of being grifters for receiving government money, instead of, risking their lives to work during the pandemic. Cruz said, “I’ve spoken to small business owners all over the state of Texas who are trying to reopen, and they are calling their waiters and waitresses, they are calling their bus boys and they won’t come back.”
Hey @tedcruz, perhaps all those people across Texas don't want to go back to work because there's a major outbreak in your state, not because you're giving them too much money. Try looking out for the little guy for once.
— Advice for Dodos (@advicefordodos) July 26, 2020
Cruz added, “And of course they won’t come back because the federal government is paying them in some instances twice as much money to stay home.” Restaurant workers and their loved ones did not take the criticism lying down and blasted Cruz on Twitter. Some workers told Cruz to fight for better wages instead of criticizing them while others said that Cruz should rethink going out to eat.


More: https://hillreporter.com/good-luck-e...grifting-74447


The moron supports the biggest grifter of them all.
 
Walter
#989
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

‘Good Luck Eating Out’: Ted Cruz Accuses Food Service Workers Of Grifting
BY Travis Earle July 26, 2020
Sen. Ted Cruz started a firestorm on Sunday while appearing on CBS’s, Face the Nation where he accused food service workers of being grifters for receiving government money, instead of, risking their lives to work during the pandemic. Cruz said, “I’ve spoken to small business owners all over the state of Texas who are trying to reopen, and they are calling their waiters and waitresses, they are calling their bus boys and they won’t come back.”

Hey @tedcruz, perhaps all those people across Texas don't want to go back to work because there's a major outbreak in your state, not because you're giving them too much money. Try looking out for the little guy for once.
— Advice for Dodos (@advicefordodos) July 26, 2020
Cruz added, “And of course they won’t come back because the federal government is paying them in some instances twice as much money to stay home.” Restaurant workers and their loved ones did not take the criticism lying down and blasted Cruz on Twitter. Some workers told Cruz to fight for better wages instead of criticizing them while others said that Cruz should rethink going out to eat.
More: https://hillreporter.com/good-luck-e...grifting-74447
The moron supports the biggest grifter of them all.

Prog shit.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#990
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

Good point, Walley.
All these comments are prog or grog or frog or dog shit.
The common and uniting element is human body waste.
Why does Trump eat China's and Poutine's crap?
MAGA !
 

Similar Threads

2
BC: TransLink Still Out of Touch on $40,000 TVs
by dumpthemonarchy | Aug 24th, 2012
5
I-Phone/I-Touch
by Chiliagon | Jun 24th, 2010
123