Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread


JLM
-1
#1351
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Someone should start a stupid and plain ignorant Firefighter thread since....


Firefighter arson is a persistent phenomenon involving a minority of firefighters who are also active arsonists. ... It has been reported that roughly 100 U.S. firefighters are convicted of arson each year. Motives behind why a firefighter would commit arson are widespread, ranging from excitement to concealing a crime.


Starting with this list..... http://listverse.com/2018/01/16/10-f...ter-arsonists/


Probably no one better to start a fire than someone who knows how to put it out. Putz is probably too stupid to get one going in the first place!
 
DaSleeper
#1352
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I wouldn't take too much crap from Tbones!

You're too antagonistic...I'm just here to pass the time when I'm bored! and to troll hypocrites....
 
JLM
-1
#1353
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You're too antagonistic...I'm just here to pass the time when I'm bored! and to troll hypocrites....


I was just sticking up for you after his rude reply "So what's stopping you? Too stupid or too lazy?"
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#1354
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What! Do you think he's like you?

The funny part is you think you're a wit.

Though, to be fair, you're half right.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1355
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I wouldn't take too much crap from Tbones!

OK, gloves just came off. At your behest.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#1356
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I was just sticking up for you after his rude reply "So what's stopping you? Too stupid or too lazy?"

I'm perfectly able to "physically" defend myself in real life should the need arise, but I'm not so thin skinned as to let internet bullshite
bother me!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#1357
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I'm perfectly able to "physically" defend myself in real life should the need arise, but I'm not so thin skinned as to let internet bullshite
bother me!

JLM wants you to hurl me from a train trestle, like he claims he would do to drug dealers.

Difference is, I'd give you about a 50-50 chance if I was ever so foolish as to do anything to have it coming.
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#1358
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

JLM wants you to hurl me from a train trestle, like he claims he would do to drug dealers.

Difference is, I'd give you about a 50-50 chance if I was ever so foolish as to do anything to have it coming.


Show me where I made that claim, IDIOT!


Well, I'm still waiting!
Last edited by JLM; Apr 3rd, 2019 at 03:17 PM..
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1359
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

JLM wants you to hurl me from a train trestle, like he claims he would do to drug dealers.

Difference is, I'd give you about a 50-50 chance if I was ever so foolish as to do anything to have it coming.

Awh! shucks! that's mighty white of you.......oops sorry...that was my white skin talking
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#1360
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Awh! shucks! that's mighty white of you.......oops sorry...that was my white skin talking

All right, you better watch yourself or I'll give you a chanting you'll never forget, paleface!
 
DaSleeper
#1361
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

All right, you better watch yourself or I'll give you a chanting you'll never forget, paleface!

Thanks after all I am 25% red with white skin (recessive gene) lol
 
Mowich
+1
#1362
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I wouldn't take too much crap from Tbones!

Thing is, JLM..........a lot of his 'crap' is right on target.
 
Cannuck
#1363
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Show me where I made that claim, IDIOT!
Well, I'm still waiting!

I remember it clearly. It's one of the reasons I think you're an ignorant twat
 
JLM
-1
#1364
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I remember it clearly. It's one of the reasons I think you're an ignorant twat


Well, dig it up and let's take a look at it. Maybe I did make a statement that was misinterpreted. I sure hell never said I was going to throw someone off a trestle. I may have alluded to a person on the news who when he caught a guy selling dope to his daughter threw the asshole off a trestle in front of an oncoming train. That story is true according to the news of the day. (Approx. Nov. 1983 if you want to research it)
 
DaSleeper
#1365
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Thing is, JLM..........a lot of his 'crap' is right on target.

Thing is..... he wouldn't have lasted more than one week in a paper mill, where shit disturbing is a major pastime...
You have to recognize fun banter when you see it and not take everything so seriously!
You reap what you sow!
Last edited by DaSleeper; Apr 3rd, 2019 at 04:00 PM..
 
JLM
-1
#1366
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Thing is, JLM..........a lot of his 'crap' is right on target.


Agreed.....and a lot of it ISN'T!
 
Cannuck
#1367
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Well, dig it up and let's take a look at it. Maybe I did make a statement that was misinterpreted. I sure hell never said I was going to throw someone off a trestle. I may have alluded to a person on the news who when he caught a guy selling dope to his daughter threw the asshole off a trestle in front of an oncoming train. That story is true according to the news of the day. (Approx. Nov. 1983 if you want to research it)

You are seriously confusing me with somebody that cares. What's important is that most of us know you're an ignorant twat.

Take heart JLM, I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow to check out how their recycling guys do it and then I'll be off for the summer golfing. As much as I like harassing ignorant twats on here, the golf course beckons. You will have a few months to dry your tears. Try and man up while I'm away
 
DaSleeper
#1368
Watch out for them circle flies down there!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#1369
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Thing is..... he wouldn't have lasted more than one week in a paper mill, where shit disturbing is a major pastime...

You're right. Why, I remember in Iraq, we used to all say to each other "This is tough, but I'm glad we're here and not facing the deadly dangers of a. . . CANADIAN PAPER MILL!"
 
JLM
-1
#1370
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You are seriously confusing me with somebody that cares. What's important is that most of us know you're an ignorant twat.

Take heart JLM, I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow to check out how their recycling guys do it and then I'll be off for the summer golfing. As much as I like harassing ignorant twats on here, the golf course beckons. You will have a few months to dry your tears. Try and man up while I'm away


You're the one who brought it up, Asshole (post 1364) Most?? like maybe two of you.
 
JLM
-1
#1371
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You are seriously confusing me with somebody that cares. What's important is that most of us know you're an ignorant twat.

Take heart JLM, I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow to check out how their recycling guys do it and then I'll be off for the summer golfing. As much as I like harassing ignorant twats on here, the golf course beckons. You will have a few months to dry your tears. Try and man up while I'm away


Dig it up or put your money where your mouth is Asshole!
 
Mowich
#1372
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Thing is..... he wouldn't have lasted more than one week in a paper mill, where shit disturbing is a major pastime...
You have to recognize fun banter when you see it and not take everything so seriously!
You reap what you sow!


Point given - point taken, DS
 
DaSleeper
#1373
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You're right. Why, I remember in Iraq, we used to all say to each other "This is tough, but I'm glad we're here and not facing the deadly dangers of a. . . CANADIAN PAPER MILL!"


I'm sure the heat "temperature" in Iraq was comparable with a paper mill but I'm sure it must have been dry heat
 
Cannuck
#1374
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You're the one who brought it up

Actually, TBones did. Seriously, you should see a doctor about your memory issues
 
Cannuck
#1375
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Dig it up or put your money where your mouth is Asshole!

or....
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1376
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

or....

He'll fantasize about throwing you off a railroad trestle.
 
JLM
-1
#1377
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

He'll fantasize about throwing you off a railroad trestle.


I think you know that is simply not true, as I've explained it to you at least a couple of times that I never once said I had thrown anyone off a R.R. trestle although the drug deal did get his just deserts and I wasn't too broken up over it. Everyone on the forum knows that Cannuck is a chronic and habitual liar, but that doesn't bother me......he's only doing harm to himself.
 
JLM
-1
#1378
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You are seriously confusing me with somebody that cares. What's important is that most of us know you're an ignorant twat.

Take heart JLM, I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow to check out how their recycling guys do it and then I'll be off for the summer golfing. As much as I like harassing ignorant twats on here, the golf course beckons. You will have a few months to dry your tears. Try and man up while I'm away


Maybe with some luck you'll drive into the Grand Canyon at a high rate of speed.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1379
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think you know that is simply not true, as I've explained it to you at least a couple of times that I never once said I had thrown anyone off a R.R. trestle although the drug deal did get his just deserts and I wasn't too broken up over it. Everyone on the forum knows that Cannuck is a chronic and habitual liar, but that doesn't bother me......he's only doing harm to himself.

Specifically, after you related your bullshit story, you said you'd do the same thing.

Let's just call it a "fairy tale."
 
JLM
-1
#1380
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Specifically, after you related your bullshit story, you said you'd do the same thing.

Let's just call it a "fairy tale."


It wasn't a bull shit story. It was on the radio at work, two of us heard it and discussed it. Maybe you'd do the same thing if it was your daughter! Anyway, Putz isn't to be taken seriously about ANYTHING!