2011 federal election was fraudulent

Stretch
Free Thinker
The Canadian Federal Court has confirmed that the country’s 2011 federal election, which led to the victory of Stephen Harper, was fraudulent.
Court Decides that Canada's 2011 Elections were Fraudulent - | Intellihub.com

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Gee.... It's on Facebook too. Ruling? Nope.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...-619-12-en.pdf

My guess is they'll hear it if somebody oils the machinery.

Stretch
Free Thinker
ya gotta expect stuff like this when voting with a pencil

lone wolf
Free Thinker
I used a black Bic

Stretch
Free Thinker
PressTV - Confirmed: Canada 2011 polls fraudulent

lone wolf
Free Thinker
If it makes mainstream, it's news....

Stretch
Free Thinker
one of the few

mainstream media lol ah well.............. we all have our cross to bear

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

If it makes mainstream, it's news....

Mainstream has a vested interest in keeping it out of the pubic eye. Sheeple don't want to know the truth. They just want gossip.
Last edited by Cliffy; May 27th, 2013 at 12:31 AM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Gotta admit.... Harper getting fritzed would be some of the juiciest

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Gotta admit.... Harper getting fritzed would be some of the juiciest

Would love to see Lego Man go down in flames.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+2
Actually this was on the radio the last couple of days as well. There is a toothless
organization called Elections Canada, they confirm what everyone knows but they
in turn take no action to correct the problem or curb the actions of those guilty from
further actions.
I remember in 1997 there was a challenge to the signing of petitions that had the
candidates pledging to support certain positions for confirmation of support from the
special interest groups involved. Under Federal law, in elections this action is in
contravention of the elections act. I don't remember exactly but it came under some
section around 137 or 138 or something like that. The problem was, there were too
many candidates from all parties already signing on to some of these positions.
When I questioned it the legal branch determined I had a case, however the grand
poo bah who ever he is has the last say and determined there would be no action
taken. The candidates would be informed of their indiscretion and were told not to
do it again. I have no faith in the Election Canada People or the provincial for that matter.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Would love to see Lego Man go down in flames.

I must be getting sleepy.... I just visualized an MJ Pepsi ad....

Grump.... I haven't had a lot of respect for Elections Canada since they stripped my grandfather - a man who signed up Sept 11 1939 and served in the 48th Highlanders for the duration overseas - of his right to vote because he wasn't a Canadian citizen

Locutus
“I find that electoral fraud occurred during the 41st General Election but I am not satisfied that it has been established that the fraud affected the outcomes in the subject ridings and I decline to exercise my discretion to annul the results in those districts.”

“In reaching this conclusion, I make no finding that the Conservative Party of Canada or any CPC candidates or RMG and RackNine Inc., were directly involved in any campaign to mislead voters,” he ruled.

Electoral fraud did take place in 2011 federal vote, judge rules | Canadian Politics | Canada | News | National Post

In its broadest sense, the May 23 ruling by Justice Richard Mosley went against the eight citizens who brought the case.

In their submission, the eight asked the judge to overturn the results in six ridings, all of which had been won narrowly by the Conservatives.

It was on this that they lost. Mosley ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove the results would have changed had the robocalls not been made.

He also ruled there was not enough evidence to prove that Harper’s Conservatives were behind the robocalls.

Senate and robocall scandals different versions of same pathology: Walkom | Toronto Star

The judge did not make a final ruling on costs, and invited further submissions, yet rapped the Conservative party for making “little effort to assist with the investigation” despite the “obvious public interest in getting to the bottom of the allegations.”

The Conservative Party of Canada released a statement saying the decision concluded “there was no wrongdoing by the Conservative party or any of the candidates or campaign teams targeted” by the lawsuit.

Spokesman Fred DeLorey said that the court found “that not a single voter was produced to testify that they were prevented from voting due to alleged voter suppression

Robocalls: Widespread but ‘thinly scattered’ vote suppression didn’t affect election, judge rules | Toronto Star

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

The Canadian Federal Court has confirmed that the country’s 2011 federal election, which led to the victory of Stephen Harper, was fraudulent.

Tried the link but it looks like a malware site.

PressTV - Confirmed: Canada 2011 polls fraudulent

Your sources are impeccable.

Stretch
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Tried the link but it looks like a malware site.

Your sources are impeccable.

no, it works perfectly.
thank you

Walter
+1

http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...-619-12-en.pdf

Leftards get confused if you present them with facts.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Nothing to get too excited about, the election (like every election) is fraught with fraud starting on the day the campaigning begins, when pretty well ALL the candidates start lying through their teeth.

Cobalt_Kid
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

“I find that electoral fraud occurred during the 41st General Election but I am not satisfied that it has been established that the fraud affected the outcomes in the subject ridings and I decline to exercise my discretion to annul the results in those districts.”

“In reaching this conclusion, I make no finding that the Conservative Party of Canada or any CPC candidates or RMG and RackNine Inc., were directly involved in any campaign to mislead voters,” he ruled.

Electoral fraud did take place in 2011 federal vote, judge rules | Canadian Politics | Canada | News | National Post

Federal Court upholds 2011 election results in ‘robocall’ ridings - Canada, Need to know - Macleans.ca

Quote:

The ruling cleared the Conservative party and its candidates of any effort to mislead voters, but said the most likely source of information used to make the misleading calls was the party’s CIMS database, accessed by “a person or persons currently unknown to this court.”

The fact that the illegal voter suppression campaign used a proprietary conservative list of non-supporters, targeted them and has been linked back to several lower level conservative campaign staffers like Andrew Prescott is a glaring indication of where to start an investigation into the scandal.

Which is of course why we're not going to get an independent investigation that would allow a court to make a valid ruling. As a result this is just more whitewash, our political system is going to keep decaying if we don't start asking the tough and uncomfortable questions needed.

As it stands now we all get to pretend this campaign was carried out by evil vote elves which is hardly satisfactory.
Last edited by Cobalt_Kid; May 27th, 2013 at 02:01 PM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cobalt_Kid View Post

Federal Court upholds 2011 election results in ‘robocall’ ridings - Canada, Need to know - Macleans.ca

The fact that the illegal voter suppression campaign used a proprietary conservative list of non-supporters, targeted them and has been linked back to several lower level conservative campaign staffers like Andrew Prescott is a glaring indication of where to start an investigation into the scandal.

Which is of course why we're not going to get an independent investigation that would allow a court to make a valid ruling. As a result this is just more whitewash, our political system is going to keep decaying if we don't start asking the tough and uncomfortable questions needed.

As it stands now we all get to pretend this campaign was carried out by evil vote elves which is hardly satisfactory.

As with many court decisions, a valid ruling is often an oxy moron.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2 / -1

Hardly satisfactory for leftards but rightards can go to sleep tonight feeling all kinds of self righteous that Lego Man get to stay in office (until the senate scandal forces him to step down).

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Hardly satisfactory for leftards but rightards can go to sleep tonight feeling all kinds of self righteous that Lego Man get to stay in office (until the senate scandal forces him to step down).

Wassa matta Wally. You can say leftard but nobody is allowed to say rightard?

Durry
No big deal!!

Nobody cares anymore !!

Another election in two years, give young lefty a chance to get dry behind his ears!!

Cobalt_Kid
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

No big deal!!

Nobody cares anymore !!

Another election in two years, give young lefty a chance to get dry behind his ears!!

I'll remember that the next time someone goes on about the liberals from a decade or more ago.

The current government quite likely used illegal means to help their party "win" the last election, has refused to adequately investigate it, has made cuts to Elections Canada and continues to play all manner of questionable political games in Parliament, there's a good chance that if we want a fair and honest election in two years we need to demand an independent investigation into the last one.

DaSleeper

I'll remember that the next time someone goes on about the liberals from a decade or more ago.

The current government quite likely used illegal means to help their party "win" the last election, has refused to adequately investigate

Anytime you use those words, bullshyte follows
Quote:

it, has made cuts to Elections Canada

Elections Canada is the one that submitted their budget and they can requisition more any time they need it
Quote:

and continues to play all manner of questionable political games in Parliament, there's a good chance that if we want a fair and honest election in two years we need to demand an independent investigation into the last one.

They have a majority....."Suck-it-up Buttercup"

Locutus

I don't care one way or the other. People will whine and moan no matter what happens. It much ado about nothing in this so-called decision. No bad guy. No guilty party. Not even Lt. Colombo could figure it out.

But by the way kid, I posted the links because it seemed nobody figured there was (going to be at all maybe) coverage in the 'mainstream'.

Like perhaps a National Post or Toronto Star link trumped the state-owned link from Iran.

Ya follah?

Cobalt_Kid
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

I don't care one way or the other. People will whine and moan no matter what happens. It much ado about nothing in this so-called decision. No bad guy. No guilty party. Not even Lt. Colombo could figure it out.

But by the way kid, I posted the links because it seemed nobody figured there was (going to be at all maybe) coverage in the 'mainstream'.

Like perhaps a National Post or Toronto Star link trumped the state-owned link from Iran.

Ya follah?

Lots of us care, the problem is we have a federal government that couldn't care less about things like fair and open elections and respecting the laws, rules and traditions of our Parliamentary system. Unless you've been in a coma for the last couple of weeks, you couldn't miss ample evidence of that.

It wouldn't take much investigation to find out what went on here, as I stated we already know where the information the illegal campaign was based on came from, it was compiled by the conservative party. We know which company carried out the illegal robocalls campaign, it was Racknine that has close ties to the conservative party. We also have specific conservative campaign staffers that have been closely linked to the operation like Andrew Prescott and Michael Sona who has been charged.

We know that the conservatives have already violated election laws in the past with In-and-out campaign financing and the robocalls campaign was most likely too large for one person to carry out, it certainly used a list of non-supporters that used significant resources to produce. In some cases, voters who received misdirecting robocalls report that they came from the same conservative phone number that was originally used to find out their voting intentions.

Motive, means and opportunity, it all points directly at the conservative party and Stephen Harper. And we've just seen with the senate scandal just how disinterested he is in finding the truth of the matter or even caring about the law and accountability in Canadian politics.

So it surprises me not at all that a committed conservative supporter couldn't care less about how his party got elected last time out. That seems to be the conservative mindset.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Anytime you use those words, bullshyte follows

Elections Canada is the one that submitted their budget and they can requisition more any time they need it

They have a majority....."Suck-it-up Buttercup"

The government of Canada isn't a prize to be captured as the malformed version of the current conservative party seems to believe, it's a responsibility to be taken seriously in the interests of all Canadians.

Destroying that part of this nation that millions of us value just because you can shows the ignorance and moral vacancy of a political movement that can't end too soon... for the interests of all Canadians who really care about Canada, not just one party or one very narrow special interest.
Last edited by Cobalt_Kid; May 28th, 2013 at 02:14 PM..

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Cobalt_Kid
It's really not a surprise that the people who are diligently removing what vestiges of honest democracy we have left in our political system, are claiming it's not a big deal.

Walter
+1

It's really not a surprise that the people who are diligently removing what vestiges of honest democracy we have left in our political system, are claiming it's not a big deal.

Yeah, those bloody adscammers.

Stretch
Free Thinker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dji4yzisBoU

JLM
No Party Affiliation
I'm not sure that a Canadian judge has ever confirmed anything. That is not the same as

making something official.
Last edited by Locutus; May 29th, 2013 at 03:35 AM..