Amber Alert issued for Calgary girl, 5, whose mom was found dead

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Boomer, I think Walter is a dinosaur who lacks the ability to engage in civil or even volatile debate. That's why he gives reds.

But his Granddaughter, if he has one, would be an innocent a child like the one who is missing and you're a f*ckhead for making such stupid statement.

All I can say is F_ck.

Calgary family, police 'devastated' as charges laid in deaths of Taliyah Marsman, mother

46-year-old Edward Downey charged with 2 counts of 1st-degree murder

CBC News Posted: Jul 14, 2016 9:14 PM MT Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016 11:09 PM MT

The body of a Calgary girl, Taliyah Marsman, has been found days after her mother, Sara Baillie, was discovered dead and a 46-year-old man has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder.
"We are very saddened to be announcing today that we believe we have found the body of five-year-old Taliyah Marsman," Calgary police Chief Roger Chaffin told a news conference Thursday night.
He said the discovery has been a brutal blow both to the girl's family and to the 100 or so officers who have been working nonstop to find her since her mother's body was found in a basement suite in the city's northwest Monday night.
​"They are completely devastated by the loss, as am I," Chaffin said.
A search was conducted throughout most of Thursday on a rural property near Chestermere east of Calgary.
The little girl's body was found just after 7 p.m. MT about eight kilometres east of Calgary just off McKnight Boulevard, Coleman said.

• VIDEO | S ee the Calgary police news conference on a mobile device
Edward Downey, 46, was charged around 10 p.m. Thursday.
Police said Downey was known to both victims and Taliyah's father, Colin Marsman, and police believe Baillie was the likely target.
Downey has an "extensive criminal history at play" and had shown "limited co-operation" with police, Insp. Don Coleman said.
Taliyah Leigh Marsman, 5, had been missing since her mother's body was found in their apartment on Monday. (Facebook)

He said Downey is the only suspect in the case.
"The family is devastated, clearly," Coleman said.
Police say they don't know the motive at this time.
"That's something we still have to figure out," Coleman explained.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
Downey, who also goes by Simmons, is scheduled to appear in court July 20 and will remain in custody until that date.
More to come
This is a breaking news update. Earlier story below.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Boomer, I think Walter is a dinosaur who lacks the ability to engage in civil or even volatile debate. That's why he gives reds.

But his Granddaughter, if he has one, would be an innocent a child like the one who is missing and you're a f*ckhead for making such stupid statement.

Yeah, I backed off.. it was a moment of anger.. to piss him off.. and try to make him understand the hurt others were feeling.. it's not all about Walter and his stupid Reddies. Not that he has the capacity as the person to understand that.

That said; back to the topic.

My heart cried for this little girl and her mother after reading the news, may both their soles rest in peace....Be safe and happy in heaven.....

After watching the Calgary Police moving this pedophile from the police car to the station, what will power they have.. not sure I could do that without saying he tried to escape and shoot the bastard.

Cudo's to the CalgaryPolice.. they did a great job, to bad the outcome was not better.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, I backed off.. it was a moment of anger.. to piss him off.. and try to make him understand the hurt others were feeling.. it's not all about Walter and his stupid Reddies. Not that he has the capacity as the person to understand that.

You should apologize. It was way out of line Boom.

petros
#mulattogirlsmatter

gerryh
+1

Still no luck.. what a sad situation...

This is something you don't expect to see North of the Border.. this is a US problem like shootings and killings..

Convicted serial rapist from US living in Outremont – with no special conditions - Montreal | Globalnews.ca

The USA are not sending us their best, they are sending murders, rapists, thieves.. Canada needs to build a wall and have the USA pay .

This is what Walter gave the pig a red for. The post had nothing to do with the op and was a gratuitous bash of the u.s. It deserved a red, and the red would have had nothing to do with the op.

But his Granddaughter, if he has one, would be an innocent a child like the one who is missing and you're a f*ckhead for making such stupid statement[/I]

It shows the mentality of the twat.

You should apologize. It was way out of line Boom.

Roflmfao, good luck with that, and even if he did, I doubt it would be sincere.

damngrumpy
+2
How could someone live with them self after killing a child?
I understand frustration and the death of a child we had a
crib death over forty seven years ago and it still bothers me.
I am thinking of the girls father tonight and thinking the death
of a child is being a member of a club no one wants to belong
too

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

This is what Walter gave the pig a red for.

No you fukking twat, this is the one that set me off..

When a child is involved and the suspect won't cooperate.. Make him. Any means needed if it can save her!

I don't like that the police are focusing the search in rural fields for...

#AmberAlert #TaliyahMarsman

At least know your facts gerryh, because I know your about as old and demented at Walter.

Walter

Bring back the death penalty Canada!!!

I agree.

Tecumsehsbones

Ah, yes, the ol' "Your Honor, my client is a f*cking idiot" defense.

Used that one a few times.

Durry
+1
Our duffuss PM, read a condolence statement that sounded like something a grade 8 kid would read, no emotion, no feeling, just doing a job.

What an idiot!!
Notley was a bit better but not much.
Two idiots cut from the same cloth, what do you expect eh!!

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Does that Walter bitch do anything here but abuse the rep system? Mongoloid **** has been neg-repping me 15 times a day.

nobody is forcing you to stay here honey. suck it up like a big buttercup and go make us some sammiches.

gerryh

No you fukking twat, this is the one that set me off..

Liar

B00Mer

Liar

No you are.

Maybe not a great time to get political in this tragedy, I say hell yes it is ! The killer, Edward Downey, has a criminal record dating back 25 years with a chart curve that continues to slide into oblivion, flaccid liberal soft on crime limp judges, limp sentencing, limp parole system is the direct cause of these murders, if you disagree let's have it then...

Also, I still bet on the estranged common-law partner Colin Marsman having something to do with this.. The timing of these murders are not coincidental. Colin has a violent history of abuse and had peace bond against him to not visit the mother and child, and not just two weeks prior to the tragic murders, they were in court fighting over child support payments.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it's a fücking duck.

Colin Marsman not once stood up in front of the cameras and begged for his childs life.. a wanna be thug and coward.

gerryh

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it's a fücking duck.

Good of you to admit what you are.

B00Mer

Good of you to admit what you are.

You're are such a drooling idiot.. how do you manage to get your depends on by yourself daily is beyond me. Ya Alzheimer's-afflicted fukk.

spaminator