Canada Bashers Double Standard


cortez
#1
inspired by jays HATE of canadas mixed economy
and the right wings incessant hate speech against
what they say are communist regimes...

ive noted no mention of even more pinko places than canada -------------------------------------------------------why is it they skip from canada to --cuba

without mentioning these

SWEDEN
DENMARK
FINLAND
NORWAY

and all of them very white

very white

why do you hate white people so much....

i think people who criticise canandas socialist policies and culturally pacifist position are

ANTI CANADIAN

or we would have heard about sweden and the nordic gang by now-- or mentoned in the same breath

another right wing double standard EXPOSED!!!!
 
Jay
#2
Maybe it is the other way around....people who are trying to turn Canada into a welfare state, hate Canada. They seem to hate freedom and individualism, so they must hate Canadians too.
 
cortez
#3
your avoiding sweden

i dare you to tell swede that he or she HATES sweden because they support their countries relative neutrality and progresssive social programs

are you saying the swedes. fins, danes, and norwegians HATE freedom

hard to to put those concepts together humm

but im sure youd have no trouble putting

french- anti freedom
cuban - antifreedom

etc

together
 
Jay
#4
Sweden doesn't draw much attention for criticism.

But if it pleases you I will add them to the list.
 
I think not
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

your avoiding sweden

http://www.canadiancontent.net/forum...=sweden#159513
 
cortez
#6
yeah
add them to yer list
but dont stop there do a little more research before you decide that something like US is an an ideal and not something like sweden

you have been hopelessly brainwashed
 
Jay
#7
I think I’ve done all the research I need to do on this topic.

There was a Swede on this site for a time...his name escapes me (ITN remember his name?) and were pretty sure the socialists have got him now. Hey if you like giving up 70% of your income to the government move there, don't try to enforce that insanity on Canadians...they don't deserve it.

I would have to say your brainwashed if you think forcing your socialism on people is acceptable.
 
I think not
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

your avoiding sweden

I'll use your logic cortez. move to Sweden.
 
Jay
#9
Maybe he won't move there becuase he hates white people?
 
cortez
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

your avoiding sweden

http://www.canadiancontent.net/forum...=sweden#159513

read with a sprinle of sarcasm

yeah i knew all that

and so the search continues

but please dont bash canada
if yer convinced swedens approach is mistaken pick on them and their fellow fairhaired neighbours

im getting tired of all this anti-canadianism

try something like

wow you pinko canadians are a bunch of bush hating wackos-- but at least yer not as bad as those stalanist
albino swedes..

lets try and build bridges -- ok
 
I think not
#11
That's pretty amusing Cortez, if my memory serves me well, your very first few posts strongly suggest you were th eone being anti-Canadian.
 
cortez
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Maybe he won't move there becuase he hates white people?

what
a self hating white person
i must admit i dont tan very well
just like those swedes
 
cortez
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

your avoiding sweden

I'll use your logic cortez. move to Sweden.

ill use your logic

im tired of all this anti-canadianism
 
Jay
#14
But I thought there bridge was already built.

Seriously how can you say I hate Canada when it is clear over the last 50 years or so socialist have been doing everything in their power to change it to suit their ideals? Who hates what around here?
 
cortez
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

That's pretty amusing Cortez, if my memory serves me well, your very first few posts strongly suggest you were th eone being anti-Canadian.

yes
indeed
a certain way of being canadian

but enough about canada

lets crap all over france again-- ok

or cuban-sweden-caracas axis
or the iranian-norwegian-brazialian populist profascist conspiracy

you guys are really a riot
 
Jay
#16
You didn't answer my question.

I'm glad you find us amusing.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#17
Canada is a very expensive country

to run. Per capita we have more miles of road, miles of power lines, miles of water pipe, miles of gas pipe than any country in the world. Our socialized medical system, and other parts of the safety net are just part of the Canadian way. We don't let people starve and we try to help all our citizens to achieve at least a certain minimum standard of living. None of these systems are perfect but they have made Canada one of the most desirable places to live in the world regardless of what Americans or American wannabes think. Somehow these people ignore the fact that Canada's economy is stronger than any country in the G-7.
 
I think not
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Per capita we have more miles of road,

No, you don't.
 
Jay
#19
No we don't ignore that Juan...how could we? We did that.

I suppose some people have a problem understanding Canadians do well despite their government...not because of it.

Interesting though, it is more expensive to run this vast Dominion, so instead of focusing on the vastness of it all, the feds have decided it is more important to pay for GM workers and teachers health care instead of doing their jobs.
 
FiveParadox
Liberal
#20
I think not , yes, we do. Per person living in Canada, there is 0.015 km kilometres of paved roadway. Per person living in America, there is 0.014 km of paved roadway.
 
I think not
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

I think not , yes, we do. Per person living in Canada, there is 0.015 km kilometres of paved roadway. Per person living in America, there is 0.014 km of paved roadway.

Ah, yes I stand corrected, it was per capita.
 
Jay
#22
Not to worry ITN, a lot of closet republicans make that mistake....
 
I think not
#23
I'm not a closet Republican!
 
Jay
#24
Of course not my friend....of course not.
 
cortez
#25
your quibling about minor details

canada despite it flaws is a mature liberal democrasy that understands at a very fundamental level that BOTH capitalism and socialism are but strategies that one can use to build a just society that transends both socialism and capitalism --- it like sweden and many countries of western europe-- and yes somewhat like the states too

it is an example of the hegalian synthesis between the 2 apparently opposing positions of capitalism and socialism in concrete form

thank you all for taking me on this trip

to answer the very thread i particiated on

CANADA IS GREAT
 
I think not
#26
I don't think anyone has denied that Cortez.
 
cortez
#27
i know
except what im getting at are the intangible ideals that move societies forward are what are loveable not their imperfect manifestations-- that can often decay into blind patriotism
 
Jay
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

your quibling about minor details

canada despite it flaws is a mature liberal democrasy that understands at a very fundamental level that BOTH capitalism and socialism are but strategies that one can use to build a just society that transends both socialism and capitalism --- it like sweden and many countries of western europe-- and yes somewhat like the states too

it is an example of the hegalian synthesis between the 2 apparently opposing positions of capitalism and socialism in concrete form

thank you all for taking me on this trip

to answer the very thread i particiated on

CANADA IS GREAT

And I suppose that's part of the problem. Liberals think Capitalism is a strategy. It isn't. It is freedom and free markets, not a toy like socialism is.

I believe (as I think I can see through your thick veil of craziness) that you are genuinely concerned about Canadians and that is great. Very Nobel even. Helping people to the point they are dying in waiting rooms and taking all of our money to buy votes with, isn't really helping though...thanks a bunch for the thought, but if you truly love us...leave us alone and help those who actually need it.

Canada is great!

Some Ann Quotes for you to get through the day…

““The New York Times ran a Tom Tomorrow cartoon sneering about Americans who believe with 'unwavering faith in an invisible omniscient deity who favors those born in the middle of the North American land mass.' This is how liberals conceive of America: an undifferentiated land mass in the middle of North America.””
Ann Coulter


This is the way addled liberals really think. Even as they champion sucking the brains out of little babies, they think of themselves as indelibly compassionate because they favor an overweening, behemoth federal government. -- Ann Coulter
 
Toro
#29
Actually, the Scandanavian countries are pretty high up the latter on economic freedoms. About the only thing that they have going against them in this regard is their high personal income and consumption taxes. However, in other areas such as corporate taxes, trade, etc., they rank highly.

You can see the ranks here.

The top countries are as follows

Hong Kong 1 [1.28]
Singapore 2 [1.56]
Ireland 3 [1.58]
Luxembourg 4 [1.60]
United Kingdom 5 [1.74]
Iceland 5 [1.74]
Estonia 7 [1.75]
Denmark 8 [1.78]
United States 9 [1.84]
Australia 9 [1.84]
New Zealand 9 [1.84]
Canada 12 [1.85]
Finland 12 [1.85]
Sweden 19
Norway 30
France 44


 
the caracal kid
#30
Jay! "capitalism is freedom...." You need to get a stand-up act for your rhetoric.
 

Similar Threads

15
USA double standard on Terror
by aeon | Apr 26th, 2006
29
Double Standard
by DasFX | Feb 26th, 2006