Trudeau spotted jogging SHIRTLESS in Toronto

mentalfloss

Prime Minister Trudeau spotted jogging in Toronto

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been spotted shirtless in public again when he went for a jog in Toronto on Thursday.

Following a meeting with newly elected Ontario Premier Doug Ford, Trudeau pounded the pavement near Cherry Beach wearing only a pair of shorts and baseball cap. The city reached a scorching 33 C with the humidex making it feel more like 43 C on Thursday afternoon.

Trudeau has made headlines in the past for going out in public without wearing a shirt; most notably, when he photobombed a wedding after surfing in Tofino, B.C. and when he took a selfie with a man who caught him hiking with his family in Quebec’s Gatineau Park.

The shirtless sighting in Toronto has caused a stir online with some detractors calling it a publicity stunt to divert attention from more important issues, while others welcomed the view.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada...onto-1.4002354

Walter
+1
Shirtless, must think he’s Putin.

DaSleeper
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Only flossy would make a big deal out of a shirtless trudeau.....

Maybe also Waldo

Hoid
+1
JT we would kick Putin's ass

Decapoda
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been spotted shirtless in public again when he went for a jog in Toronto on Thursday

Meh. At least he wasn't jumping out of caves shirtless and photo bombing unsuspecting tourists this time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trudeau should wrestle a tiger.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Who...you and JT? Lol, you're such an idiot.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

I have this weird thing with you, seriously.....I go to reply, and hit the greenie....I don't get it, but it is funny.

Anyway, do you know what Putin did before he became President?

He would chew up Justin and spit him out.

There's a difference between a guy that boxes pretty well and a martial artist that (quite probably) has killed people.

Hoid
Yes, The difference is that JT would beat the hell out of him.

in any physical confrontation the white nationalist climate change deniers will take the fat little 65 year old midget on the right

because sports is not really their thang

Serryah
Free Thinker
So what? He's male and males usually go shirtless to jog or work out in summer.

Seriously, not everything he does is newsworthy.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

His homies think differnt.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Someone should punch him in the boobies to see how he takes the abuse.

I think Roseann should have the honor.

PS
that wasn't shirtless, it was chestless.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Now THAT is truly funny.

Prime Minister Trudeau spotted jogging in Toronto

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been spotted shirtless in public again when he went for a jog in Toronto on Thursday.

Following a meeting with newly elected Ontario Premier Doug Ford, Trudeau pounded the pavement near Cherry Beach wearing only a pair of shorts and baseball cap. The city reached a scorching 33 C with the humidex making it feel more like 43 C on Thursday afternoon.

Trudeau has made headlines in the past for going out in public without wearing a shirt; most notably, when he photobombed a wedding after surfing in Tofino, B.C. and when he took a selfie with a man who caught him hiking with his family in Quebec’s Gatineau Park.

The shirtless sighting in Toronto has caused a stir online with some detractors calling it a publicity stunt to divert attention from more important issues, while others welcomed the view.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada...onto-1.4002354

Looking for women to grope. Or maybe men.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Now THAT is truly funny.

Looking for women to grope. Or maybe men.

Seems to me he didn't fare all that well last time he tried to beat up a middle aged woman in the House of Commons.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Actually most 40+ males do not work out shirtless .

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1

Yes, The difference is that JT would beat the hell out of him.

in any physical confrontation the white nationalist climate change deniers will take the fat little 65 year old midget on the right

because sports is not really their thang

Well let's see. Justin's only real claim to fame in the tough guy dept was beating up a Native Canadian. Something I'm sure you loved, being the kiddy diddling FN-hating, advocacy science pushing sack of shit you are.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Putie would use judeau on UN trudeau

Jogging shitless...?

what the hell was he running from?

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Only flossy would make a big deal out of a shirtless trudeau.....

Maybe also Waldo

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Well let's see. Justin's only real claim to fame in the tough guy dept was beating up a Native Canadian. Something I'm sure you loved, being the kiddy diddling FN-hating, advocacy science pushing sack of shit you are.

Brazeau was huge. Winning that fight was pretty remarkable Ginonphonics.

DaSleeper
The wannabe trudeau fluffer doesn't know the difference between his own photo and an OH Look meme..ROFLMAO

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation

Brazeau was huge. Winning that fight was pretty remarkable Ginonphonics.

Huge? Not really. He's a big boy but huge? Nah. But I sure can see why you and Hoid like him so much. He has a low opinion about the FN.

From his Rolling Stone interview;
Quote:

"I wanted someone who would be a good foil, and we stumbled upon the scrappy tough-guy senator from an Indigenous community. He fit the bill, and it was a very nice counterpoint," Mr. Trudeau says in the article. "I saw it as the right kind of narrative, the right story to tell."

Cindy Blackstock, a First Nations' children's advocate and social-work professor at McGill University, said Mr. Trudeau's comments play into a narrative about colonialization "where Indigenous peoples are the savages and the non-Indigenous people are the civilized."

"It's unfortunate," Prof. Blackstock said. "He's using Indigenous peoples to try and emphasize the good qualities about himself.

"That really reinforces a lot of negative stereotypes about Indigenous peoples," she added.

Robert Jago, a First Nations activist and writer, said "It's sad to see Trudeau not just buying into that stereotype, but using it for political gain," he wrote in an e-mail. "If Trudeau believed in reconciliation, I'd think that he would be striving to show common cause with his fellow parliamentarians of Indigenous ancestry, not objectifying them as he has Brazeau."

Yep, Trudeau beat up a Native guy and then bragged about how it was the right kind of narrative, the right story to tell. Your hero.

spaminator