If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?


Curious Cdn
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, he's reacting the way he is because you're a fool.
I'm a real jerk to Jin on a very regular basis, and he doesn't like me. He does, however, respect my abilities, and because of that, engages me.
You, he's just trying to shoo away.
I must say, my respect for Jin is growing.

He disappeared for quite a while.

Maybe, he just got out of Stir.

Anyone seen Jin around for the last two years less a day?
 
Serryah
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

If you had the chance to stop WW2 by blowing up both Berlin and Tokyo, would you not do so, despite killing millions of people who aren't evil? It will save tens of millions more.

If you had the chance to stop Stalin and Mao by blowing up Moscow and Beijing, would you not do so, despite killing millions of people who aren't evil? It will save millions more.

If you had the chance to stop 9/11 by blowing up all the planes in midair, would you not do so, despite killing hundreds of people who aren't evil? It will save more than two thousand.

You have a bomb with you and there are only two sides you can throw it at; one side with your best friend, one side with 136 people. You don't have the time to think. If you don't throw it, you all die. If you make your best friend move, you all die. Who will you choose?

Everyone has to sacrifice, including innocent people, for the greater good of humanity.


I also thought of this while trying to sleep (and why sleep sucks IMO)

If you're all about going back in time to kill people so that wars and so on are stopped, then you'd approve of:

Going back in time to kill all kings and queens ever known.

Mohammed (I'm sure most of the forum will enjoy that one)


Jesus Christ (will like that one less)

All Popes

Caesar

Genghis Khan


Alexander the Great


Leonidas


Hannibal Barca


Spartacus


Attila the Hun


Saladin


... and the list goes on and on.

Point is, human history is full of warmongers as leaders, warmongers who become leaders and just bloodshed in general.

Going back in time would not change any of that, others would just rise in their place if we could do such a thing, and our world would be different; maybe worse, maybe better.


As for the US; it'll rise or fall on its own time. The world has learned - sort of, I think - that encouraging the end of 'great nations' does nothing but destabilize the rest of the world and that's the last we need.
 
MHz
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, he's reacting the way he is because you're a fool.

I'm a real jerk to Jin on a very regular basis, and he doesn't like me. He does, however, respect my abilities, and because of that, engages me.

You, he's just trying to shoo away.

I must say, my respect for Jin is growing.

So is your ability to brown-nose to a known psychopath, do you really want a card of congratulations?
 
mrjoshua
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Call me what you will for that, but whatever.

Good thing you are not a politician.

Anyways, this is getting tedious. I get it, in your eyes, they are not evil. Stop convincing others especially the ones who have lost loved ones because of them. You will never understand until you do.

Do you have family over there? Friends? A boyfriend? A husband? Is that why you are so keen to defend them despite their atrocities? I think these elements are making you bias in which case you are a loss cause like they are.

Anyways, I did not come here to talk to people like you. I came here to talk to non biased people like Curios Cdn and the Kiwi guy. If you find anymore, bring them over. But it is best you stay away from my threads. They are too extreme for your liking and you will only end up getting upset.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh they absolutely CAN do things about it, and many of them are, WITHIN THE LAW... the US still have laws that, mostly, work.

You talk about laws as if they work...

Where were these laws when they wanted to pull out of Vietnam?

Where were these laws when they wanted to stay out of Iraq?

Where were these laws when their Founding Fathers wanted to stay neutral with other countries?

Where were these laws when their Founding Fathers said no to imperialism?

Where were these laws when their government squandered billions of dollars on some pointless war?

Where were these laws when their government squandered millions of dollars arming rebels turned terrorists?

Where were these laws when they wanted to return back to isolationism and stop being this... world cop?

Their system has failed them, a long time ago. It is time to end them and divide their lands among the peoples that they have harmed. And there is nothing you can do about it.
 
mrjoshua
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I also thought of this while trying to sleep

Here's some more; this was the compilation I was talking about and mind you, many of these came from Canadians too:

  • America has waged war on so many countries
  • America has murdered millions of people
  • America has bombed so many countries
  • America has invaded so many countries
  • America has destroyed so many countries
  • America has destabilized so many countries
  • America has been in perpetual war
  • America threatens countries
  • America attacks countries for oil
  • America has overthrown democratically elected governments
  • America keeps interfering in other countries affairs
  • America imposes their way of life on my country
  • America is the source of all problems in the world
  • America funds terrorists
  • America is a warmonger
  • America is the reason why we have so many terrorists
  • America is the reason why we get attacked by terrorists
  • America is the reason why there are so many poor countries
  • America is the reason for the economic turmoil that my country is facing
  • America is the reason for the economic turmoil that that the world is facing
  • America keeps my country poor so they can buy our resources cheap
  • America is the reason why there is a brain drain in my country
  • America is the reason why there is a wealth drain in my country
  • America exploits my people
  • America committed genocide on its natives
  • America created AIDS and other diseases
  • America is greedy
  • America steals resources
  • America acts in its own self-interest and never in the interest of others
  • America has its military bases in my country and we hate it because they rape our women
  • America wants the world
  • America has a weapon that can cause earthquakes
  • America is the cause of most of the world’s natural disasters
  • America is ubiquitous; everywhere I look there’s a McDonald’s and I hate it
  • America is corrupt
  • American government is corrupt
  • American culture is taking over my country’s culture and I hate it
  • American culture is corrupt
  • America has no culture and I hate it
  • American history is nothing but blood and greed
  • America has no history and I hate it
  • Americans are rude
  • Americans are fat
  • Americans are stupid
  • Americans are ignorant
  • Americans are loud
  • Americans are racists
  • Americans are religious
  • Americans are arrogant
  • Americans are annoying
  • Americans are hypocrites
  • America constantly spreads propaganda
  • America tries to brainwash the world
  • America has the worst education system in the entire galaxy
  • Americans vote for their politicians so they are as guilty as their leaders in what they do and should all be punished.
  • American TV shows are making my people stupid
  • American movies are making my people stupid
  • American corporations buy up our corporations and I hate it
  • America is a hypocrite
  • America is making my country stupid
  • America is making my country fat
  • America has never apologized for anything
  • America deserved 9/11
  • I hate Americans because they believe they saved us during WW2.
  • I hate Americans because they believe that without them there would be no computers, TV, internet, planes etc.
  • I hate Americans because they believe they invented stuff when in fact it was my country men who invented those things.
  • I hate Americans because they think they are the center of the universe
  • I hate Americans because they murdered my father, mother, brother, sister, friend
  • I hate America because they think they own the world (a girl in my high school class actually said this)
  • I hate American tourists and believe they should stay in America
  • I hate American policy
  • I hate Americans
  • I hate anything coming from America
  • I hate that my country is reliant on America
  • I hate that my country has relations with America
  • I hate that my country is a puppet of America
  • I hate everyone who defends America or doesn’t hate America as I do.
  • I hate Hollywood
  • I hate American corporations
  • I love it whenever America gets attacked
  • America is a nation built with greed and blood
  • Everything they are and everything they do is wrong.
  • Everyone who doesn’t hate America is clearly brainwashed
  • Everyone laughs at them and they are such an embarrassment to the human race
  • Many countries are suffering from poverty, war, disease and it is all because of them
  • They are the reason why aliens won’t come to Earth.
  • Hitler, Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Stalin and all the empires throughout history all combined are nothing compared to the savagery they have shown
  • We (put in nationality here) are superior to Americans and we hate them
  • If only the British wiped them out then things would have been much better today
  • Only after its destruction can the world achieve universal happiness and everlasting peace.
 
mrjoshua
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, he's reacting the way he is because you're a fool.

He is reacting the way he is because what I am saying is true and it upsets him.
 
Serryah
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Good thing you are not a politician.

Anyways, this is getting tedious. I get it, in your eyes, they are not evil. Stop convincing others especially the ones who have lost loved ones because of them. You will never understand until you do.


There you are, assuming again. You really should stop, you're embarrassing yourself.


I don't think ALL Americans are evil, no.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Do you have family over there? Friends? A boyfriend? A husband? Is that why you are so keen to defend them despite their atrocities I think these elements are making you bias in which case you are a loss cause like they are.


Friends yes, people I consider family, yes. My personal relationships are none of your business but no, no husband, no boyfriend - or girlfriend for that matter.

As for why I defend them, because you are being unfairly broad brushed about people I know and care about. I am hardly biased though, the only one who is, is you.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Anyways, I did not come here to talk to people like you. I came here to talk to non biased people like Curios Cdn and the Kiwi guy. If you find anymore, bring them over. But it is best you stay away from my threads. They are too extreme for your liking and you will only end up getting upset.


LOL - people like me? You've no idea what I'm like, so you can't say "people like me". And actually I'm not upset, I'm finding this rather fascinating really, that you're so bent out of shape about the US... yet you're acting like someone from the US yourself! And I know personally how they can act, too. I've met and am related to some real American Assholes.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

You talk about laws as if they work...


Laws don't work, not all the time, but if we don't have laws then where are we?



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when they wanted to pull out of Vietnam?


I don't get what you mean - when they wanted to pull out of Nam, they did. When they didn't, they stayed. Do I think Nam was justified? HELL NO. Anyone sane would say the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when they wanted to stay out of Iraq?


I think you're confused - the US did not want to 'stay out of Iraq' but wanted to invade, hence why they LIED about it to the UN, and why many countries rightly refused to join them. Iraq, like Vietnam, was a clusterphuk and should NEVER have happened.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when their Founding Fathers wanted to stay neutral with other countries?


WTF are you talking about?

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when their Founding Fathers said no to imperialism?


Again, WTF are you talking about? The US is not - yet - an Imperialist nation.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when their government squandered billions of dollars on some pointless war?


Sadly not working, because the people in power knew how to manipulate things to bypass the laws. There are other Americans who are disgusted this has happened, not just you.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when their government squandered millions of dollars arming rebels turned terrorists?


Unfortunately, domestic laws don't matter to foreign affairs. But if you're going to hold the US accountable for these things (and to be truthful, they should, IMO), you've gotta start holding all other countries accountable as well, too. So when will you start your "the UK is evil" or "Russia is Evil" or "XXX Country is Evil" threads?

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Where were these laws when they wanted to return back to isolationism and stop being this... world cop?


Again, WTF are you talking about? US laws wouldn't give two shytes if the US went isolationist. In fact, too many Americans in power WANT the US to be isolationist and to stop being the 'world cop'. And you know what, as great as that sounds, that's also NOT good, either. The world is too dependent on countries being open and viable for trade. An isolationist country only has the people suffer.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Their system has failed them, a long time ago. It is time to end them and divide their lands among the peoples that they have harmed. And there is nothing you can do about it.


I agree, their system is failing and has been failing for a long, long time. Is it over? No. Is there a slight chance the US could change? Maybe? Is it likely? I honestly don't know, it'll depend on the next election, I think. Should Trump win again, I think the US is royally f'ed and I will hope the friends and family I have there will survive the aftermath. If someone decent gets in as president, then maybe the US has a chance to turn itself around.


Maybe.


But it's not there yet, and having an unwarranted war with a nuclear power with the narcissistic asshole currently in power holding the key to those same nukes is planetary suicide no one wants.


Unless you're crazy...
 
Serryah
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Here's some more; this was the compilation I was talking about and mind you, many of these came from Canadians too:

  • America has waged war on so many countries
  • America has murdered millions of people
  • America has bombed so many countries
  • America has invaded so many countries
  • America has destroyed so many countries
  • America has destabilized so many countries
  • America has been in perpetual war
  • America threatens countries
  • America attacks countries for oil
  • America has overthrown democratically elected governments
  • America keeps interfering in other countries affairs
  • America imposes their way of life on my country
  • America is the source of all problems in the world
  • America funds terrorists
  • America is a warmonger
  • America is the reason why we have so many terrorists
  • America is the reason why we get attacked by terrorists
  • America is the reason why there are so many poor countries
  • America is the reason for the economic turmoil that my country is facing
  • America is the reason for the economic turmoil that that the world is facing
  • America keeps my country poor so they can buy our resources cheap
  • America is the reason why there is a brain drain in my country
  • America is the reason why there is a wealth drain in my country
  • America exploits my people
  • America committed genocide on its natives
  • America created AIDS and other diseases
  • America is greedy
  • America steals resources
  • America acts in its own self-interest and never in the interest of others
  • America has its military bases in my country and we hate it because they rape our women
  • America wants the world
  • America has a weapon that can cause earthquakes
  • America is the cause of most of the world’s natural disasters
  • America is ubiquitous; everywhere I look there’s a McDonald’s and I hate it
  • America is corrupt
  • American government is corrupt
  • American culture is taking over my country’s culture and I hate it
  • American culture is corrupt
  • America has no culture and I hate it
  • American history is nothing but blood and greed
  • America has no history and I hate it
  • Americans are rude
  • Americans are fat
  • Americans are stupid
  • Americans are ignorant
  • Americans are loud
  • Americans are racists
  • Americans are religious
  • Americans are arrogant
  • Americans are annoying
  • Americans are hypocrites
  • America constantly spreads propaganda
  • America tries to brainwash the world
  • America has the worst education system in the entire galaxy
  • Americans vote for their politicians so they are as guilty as their leaders in what they do and should all be punished.
  • American TV shows are making my people stupid
  • American movies are making my people stupid
  • American corporations buy up our corporations and I hate it
  • America is a hypocrite
  • America is making my country stupid
  • America is making my country fat
  • America has never apologized for anything
  • America deserved 9/11
  • I hate Americans because they believe they saved us during WW2.
  • I hate Americans because they believe that without them there would be no computers, TV, internet, planes etc.
  • I hate Americans because they believe they invented stuff when in fact it was my country men who invented those things.
  • I hate Americans because they think they are the center of the universe
  • I hate Americans because they murdered my father, mother, brother, sister, friend
  • I hate America because they think they own the world (a girl in my high school class actually said this)
  • I hate American tourists and believe they should stay in America
  • I hate American policy
  • I hate Americans
  • I hate anything coming from America
  • I hate that my country is reliant on America
  • I hate that my country has relations with America
  • I hate that my country is a puppet of America
  • I hate everyone who defends America or doesn’t hate America as I do.
  • I hate Hollywood
  • I hate American corporations
  • I love it whenever America gets attacked
  • America is a nation built with greed and blood
  • Everything they are and everything they do is wrong.
  • Everyone who doesn’t hate America is clearly brainwashed
  • Everyone laughs at them and they are such an embarrassment to the human race
  • Many countries are suffering from poverty, war, disease and it is all because of them
  • They are the reason why aliens won’t come to Earth.
  • Hitler, Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Stalin and all the empires throughout history all combined are nothing compared to the savagery they have shown
  • We (put in nationality here) are superior to Americans and we hate them
  • If only the British wiped them out then things would have been much better today
  • Only after its destruction can the world achieve universal happiness and everlasting peace.


Likely some of those did. Hell, I'll admit I've thought a lot of those same things. Would love to see where you got this list, or the places you got it from.


Even AMERICANS I know have thought similar things, about their own country. Those same people HATE where the US is currently heading and they're doing what they can to change it.


But really? Hitler, Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Stalin and all the empires throughout history all combined are nothing compared to the savagery they have shown Obviously whoever said this has NO clue who Hitler, Khan, Mao or Stalin WERE, let alone what they did. And if you agree to this then YOU have no clue either and should just stop now. Maybe pick up a history book and read it.


So... should I drag out what people say about Australians? People from the UK? CANADIANS, for that matter?

Opinions about other countries happen all the time, all over the world, not all of it nice.


And since I've been nice and answered your questions... care to answer mine? Just how far back do we go to see the erasure of people/places who were bad influences on the world? Who would YOU continue to erase after the ones you've mentioned??
 
mrjoshua
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

when will you start your "the UK is evil" or "Russia is Evil" or "XXX Country is Evil" threads?

This will be my last post to you because I am getting tired of this. I came here to find out why they haven't been killed, not to debate.

To answer your question: when they are no more. I want to see what kind of a world would it be like. Would it be a happy, peaceful and prosperous one like so many people, including Canadians think off or will people eat their words?

You are not only wasting my time but yours also by trying to reason with me. I don't care if not all of them are evil in that small mind of yours. All I care about is to see a world without them. And you can't do anything. You are just one person. And obviously there are billions of us who think this way; millions in Canada. I just need to present them this solution and maybe in their small way, they will do it themselves even. And by the way I have actually gotten a lot of positive feed back about this idea.

It is best you stay away from my threads from now on. If you respond to this thread or any of my future threads, I will just copy and paste something from Quora or any other site.
 
Serryah
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

This will be my last post to you because I am getting tired of this. I came here to find out why they haven't been killed, not to debate.

To answer your question: when they are no more. I want to see what kind of a world would it be like. Would it be a happy, peaceful and prosperous one like so many people, including Canadians think off or will people eat their words?

You are not only wasting my time but yours also by trying to reason with me. I don't care if not all of them are evil in that small mind of yours. All I care about is to see a world without them. And you can't do anything. You are just one person. And obviously there are billions of us who think this way; millions in Canada. I just need to present them this solution and maybe in their small way, they will do it themselves even. And by the way I have actually gotten a lot of positive feed back about this idea.

It is best you stay away from my threads from now on. If you respond to this thread or any of my future threads, I will just copy and paste something from Quora or any other site.


In the immortal and wisdom filled words of Sir Bugs of the Bunny... "He don't know me very well, does he?"

I'm not trying to reason with you, dude. I'm trying to understand why you think obliteration of a nation (or all nations for that matter) is a good idea.


And at this point, how in all that's holy it makes you any different than someone from the US? Because I know for sure there are many Yanks who think that way.

The fact you think I'm for the US is laughable. Hint, I'm not. I'd love to see the US, as it currently stands, totally wiped off the map, gone, negated, vanished, never to return. The US, as it currently is, is teetering towards so many bad ends that the sooner something happens, the better because then at least the world would be able to act.

But I'm also a realist.

And you DIDN'T answer my question about specific people.

How far back do you go to wipe people out who have done atrocious things? Whether in the name of their Country or God(s), mankind was, did, does and always will be savage. Why pick on the US for their savagery alone?

Ergo, I am trying to really understand why you hate the US so much.
 
Dixie Cup
+1
#101
I have a question.


If Trump loses, which of the Dems would (or could) become President and how much better will America be like under "Democratic Socialism"? BTW I think Democratic Socialism is an oxymoron. Will it REALLY be better off? Open borders, free education, health care for all - (as though medicare is so "efficient"), forgiveness of student loans, et al.


For me, Trump is likely the better of all other candidates and while not the best option, better than anything on offer - IMHO. He hasn't "killed" anyone, he hasn't jailed any media personnel, he he's trying to secure the border and keep children who are being used for trafficking safe and has changed the policy of separating children from "legitimate" parents. So I don't really know (other than his personality and tweets aren't the most PC - which to me is a good thing cuz you know without a doubt what he's thinking - right or wrong) why he is so bad for the country. Despite what the Left say, Trump is NOT racist nor is he a bigot or anti-Semite. But, I guess if you say it often enough, it becomes the truth.


The people who ARE bad for the country are those like Biden (who can't seem to get anything he's ever done straight as he's done nothing in the 40+ years he's been in politics - maybe exhibiting a bit of dementia??) Omar & AOC and their ilk are REAL problems with Pelosi not being able to or not wanting to control them. Warren, Harris, "Bedo" etc., are so completely out of touch with the average American and who lie and exaggerate (Biden too) just as much as Trump does, aren't exactly what America needs either.


The Republican Party is also an issue, but that's another story.


So, I'm asking - if Trump loses, where does that leave America? For me, it doesn't sound exactly encouraging and, whether we like it or not, what happens in America will flow over to Canada. While it's started here, it's not nearly as bad as it is there. The Liberals, not unlike the democrats are divisive and then blaming everyone but themselves for said division. It's disgusting and people need to pay attention!


JMHO
 
mrjoshua
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'd love to see the US, as it currently stands, totally wiped off the map, gone, negated, vanished, never to return.

Well I'm sorry but you are not going to get that until all the people there are dead.

Anyway I'm done here.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Well I'm sorry but you are not going to get that until all the people there are dead.

Anyway I'm done here.


Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
 
spilledthebeer
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Memo update: Other than wars and the war machine that support just wars that is all that has been going on. Nobody but the lowest of criminals are in jails in North America so the crooks own the Justice Department and if they own that they own the rest of it as well.



Recessions begin when a big war ends. That is why the next one starting has so few complaints when it does. The fake Gulf War I was after Saddam ended his war against Iran in about 1981, as the loser. The war that 9/11 is part of is closer to being 30 years old rather than being the first shot.




Oh poor forgetful and.................................


quite drug addled MHz...............................


Dont forget to add:


That terror attacks begin......................................


WHEN LUNATICS like you............................................


get taken seriously by shameless vote buying LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


And when such religious nutbars as yourself.......................................... ......


are allowed to immigrate to western lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!



Nobody will be safe until radical Islam is treated like the political version of a Social Disease...........................


and gets PROPERLY QUARANTINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Believe whatever anti western CRAP that your deluded mind



can conjure up...............................


just dont expect to get a free and easy ride.....................


DUMPING YOUR CRAP on the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I also thought of this while trying to sleep (and why sleep sucks IMO)

If you're all about going back in time to kill people so that wars and so on are stopped, then you'd approve of:

Going back in time to kill all kings and queens ever known.

Mohammed (I'm sure most of the forum will enjoy that one)


Jesus Christ (will like that one less)

All Popes

Caesar

Genghis Khan


Alexander the Great


Leonidas


Hannibal Barca


Spartacus


Attila the Hun


Saladin


... and the list goes on and on.

Point is, human history is full of warmongers as leaders, warmongers who become leaders and just bloodshed in general.

Going back in time would not change any of that, others would just rise in their place if we could do such a thing, and our world would be different; maybe worse, maybe better.


As for the US; it'll rise or fall on its own time. The world has learned - sort of, I think - that encouraging the end of 'great nations' does nothing but destabilize the rest of the world and that's the last we need.










POOR STUPID Serryah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The LITTLE DETAIL you are overlooking is that a good many...............................


of the leaders you mention.........................................


HAD WILLING VOLUNTEER FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy Justin Trudope is a FINE EXAMPLE...........................................


of what is wrong with blaming the leader............................


for the excesses of the ENTIRE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy is "leader" of the LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But HE MUST LEAD where the party wants to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Failure to lead the party where it wants to go............................


means the leader IS DEPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Like Paul Martin and Mike Ignatieff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!



And a more compliant leader is selected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Let us recall that Adolf Hitler stood on a podium in Nuremberg......................................... ................


and told a wildly CHEERING CROWD.......................................


that "Germany would forge its future in blood and iron"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


And NONE of them asked: "how much BLOOD are we talking about"???????????????????????????


If Adolf Hitler had been abducted by aliens.........................................


then somebody else would have taken up the Nazi power position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


Hitler was ONE MAN..............................................


and he got his power from the WILLING AID of millions of others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Adolf Hitler was a failed artist...............................


until he figured out how to grab the political reins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy Justin was a part time drama teacher................................


until he figured out how to use his TRUST FUND..............................................


to grab the reins of political power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


The individual means LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is the VILE VALUES that must be confronted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


Which is why LIE-beral BIGOTS and HYPOCRITES.......................................


MUST NOT BE RE-elected in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


WE DESERVE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Certainly we are PAYING ENOUGH TAXES TO BUY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The Ontari-owe LIE-beral party is out there in the political wilderness........................................ ..


plotting an entirely NEW PACKAGE of Fake News........................................


to replace their CRAP that was so fully repudiated in June 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By Doug Ford and an enraged public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LIE-berals are SKILLED and IMAGINATIVE Fake News spinners................................


but not even LIE-berals can make up for Wynne-bag in 4 short years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Serryah
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Well I'm sorry but you are not going to get that until all the people there are dead.

Anyway I'm done here.


So YOU are the despot, the murderous dictator, the new age Hitler, etc, etc.

Awesome! Least we saw it here first.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Well I'm sorry but you are not going to get that until all the people there are dead.
Anyway I'm done here.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Be interesting to see who Avro comes back next as
 
petros
#108
Far more intriguing is how Serryah would kill Jesus twice.
 
Serryah
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Far more intriguing is how Serryah would kill Jesus twice.


Would I? Hot damn, that's amazing!



Would love to see where I said I would do this.
 
petros
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I also thought of this while trying to sleep (and why sleep sucks IMO)
If you're all about going back in time to kill people so that wars and so on are stopped, then you'd approve of:
Going back in time to kill all kings and queens ever known.
Mohammed (I'm sure most of the forum will enjoy that one)
Jesus Christ (will like that one less)
All Popes
Caesar
Genghis Khan
Alexander the Great
Leonidas
Hannibal Barca
Spartacus
Attila the Hun
Saladin
... and the list goes on and on.
Point is, human history is full of warmongers as leaders, warmongers who become leaders and just bloodshed in general.
Going back in time would not change any of that, others would just rise in their place if we could do such a thing, and our world would be different; maybe worse, maybe better.
As for the US; it'll rise or fall on its own time. The world has learned - sort of, I think - that encouraging the end of 'great nations' does nothing but destabilize the rest of the world and that's the last we need.

Here
 
Serryah
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Here


I don't see where I said I would kill anyone?

I said that if this guy was going to go back in time to kill people, he needed to expand on his list, because each one of them was the cause of society becoming f'ed up.

And yes, Jesus is on that list.

Why wouldn't he be?
 
petros
#112
Wouldn't you need to keep Jesus alive to stymie Christianity?
 
Serryah
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wouldn't you need to keep Jesus alive to stymie Christianity?


If you killed Jesus before he became what he was, it'd be just as good.


But you make a good point; keeping him alive would also work.
 
MHz
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I also thought of this while trying to sleep (and why sleep sucks IMO)

If you're all about going back in time to kill people so that wars and so on are stopped, then you'd approve of:

Mohammed (I'm sure most of the forum will enjoy that one)

I'm sure you are right.

That is also a black-eye as far as being a moral crowd as they are akin to 'a mob'. Nobody sees that as being something that needs fixing.
 
MHz
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

If you killed Jesus before he became what he was, it'd be just as good.


But you make a good point; keeping him alive would also work.

Anybody miss the part about being in the grave for just 3 days? What is the punishment for killing somebody that is also the star witness at his own murder trial??


Preventing His death would mean the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15 would never have be fulfilled. That would have a very sad ending.
 
NZDoug
#116
O.K. then
Ramones at Berlin Wall.
Soviet Union bankrupt and dissolves.
DESERT STORM
Storming Norman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
Bequeathes RMA
The Revolution in Military Affairs.
Dick Cheny , Scooter Libby, and the
Project For The Great American Century
It described the United States as the "world's pre-eminent power," and said that the nation faced a challenge to "shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests." In order to achieve this goal, the statement's signers called for significant increases in defense spending, and for the promotion of "political and economic freedom abroad." It said the United States should strengthen ties with its democratic allies, "challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values," and preserve and extend "an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles." Calling for a "Reaganite" policy of "military strength and moral clarity," it concluded that PNAC's principles were necessary "if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century
Big problem.
‘No foe.
What to do?
 
petros
#117
It's Botswana you need to watch out for. Sneaky buggers.
 
mrjoshua
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

I'm done with her and every single sympathizer out there but I'm not done with the thread!

Remember, Canada has freedom of speech which I am entitled to!

Now, let's get back to the topic.
 
pgs
+1
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I also thought of this while trying to sleep (and why sleep sucks IMO)

If you're all about going back in time to kill people so that wars and so on are stopped, then you'd approve of:

Going back in time to kill all kings and queens ever known.

Mohammed (I'm sure most of the forum will enjoy that one)


Jesus Christ (will like that one less)

All Popes

Caesar

Genghis Khan


Alexander the Great


Leonidas


Hannibal Barca


Spartacus


Attila the Hun


Saladin


... and the list goes on and on.

Point is, human history is full of warmongers as leaders, warmongers who become leaders and just bloodshed in general.

Going back in time would not change any of that, others would just rise in their place if we could do such a thing, and our world would be different; maybe worse, maybe better.


As for the US; it'll rise or fall on its own time. The world has learned - sort of, I think - that encouraging the end of 'great nations' does nothing but destabilize the rest of the world and that's the last we need.

And all of our bloodlines survived.
 
mrjoshua
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So YOU are the despot, the murderous dictator, the new age Hitler, etc, etc.

Sorry? I thought you wanted them gone? What were your words again: "totally wiped off the map, gone, negated, vanished, never to return"?

Dear, you are not going to get that until all the people there are dead! The people make up the country, remember? No more people, no more country!