If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?


Curious Cdn
+2 / -1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Good, so you can do it again.

We may have to, as the planet dries up and whole populations are on the move, bent on conquest. It's only a few generations off. A few billion people will be on the move, trying to survive and everything that you think you know now, will be gone. The Middle East and Maghrib will be totally uninhabitable with no water and daytime summer temperatures in the high 50s, daily. The Saudis are going to learn the ultimate lesson from Allah when they find out that they can drink either money nor oil.

The Ganges ... no more Himalayan meltwater The Yangtse .... same. How may billions are in those two places? ?
The US will dry up in places, splinter into pieces (that may happen in the next decade) and angry, entitled, well armed Americans will invade us.
 
Walter
+2
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

We may have to, as the planet dries up and whole populations are on the move, bent on conquest. It's only a few generations off. A few billion people will be on the move, trying to survive and everything that you think you know now, will be gone. The Middle East and Maghrib will be totally uninhabitable with no water and daytime summer temperatures in the high 50s, daily. The Saudis are going to learn the ultimate lesson from Allah when they find out that they can drink either money nor oil.
The Ganges ... no more Himalayan meltwater The Yangtse .... same. How may billions are in those two places? ?
The US will dry up in places, splinter into pieces (that may happen in the next decade) and angry, entitled, well armed Americans will invade us.

Yeah, Iíve noticeed thereís less water on the Earth, it must be evaporating into space.
 
mrjoshua
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

angry, entitled, well armed Americans will invade us.

Better stop them now because tomorrow's going to be too late.

I will be happy to fight a long side with you.

Don't believe any of these cowards here that says they can't be defeated. Yes, it will take great sacrifices but it will be worth it to see them gone and the world will finally be at peace. Isn't that worth fighting for?
 
mrjoshua
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah, Iíve noticeed thereís less water on the Earth

Can we stop talking about water and focus on the topic?
 
Walter
+1
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Can we stop talking about water and focus on the topic?

Nope.
 
mrjoshua
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Nope.

If Americans are bad people, why hasn't the world united to destroy them yet?
 
Serryah
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

They have. Just look at the pictures I have posted here to prove that.

Are you allowed to show graphic pictures here by the way?


Questionable sources on those pictures; add links to prove they're legit, thanks.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The world knows but is not doing anything which is depressing.

Also ma'am, if 19 men could kill 3000 people and inflict so much damage, imagine what the world could do combined!


Those 19 were terrorists. Wanting to equate yourself to them doesn't make your argument valid what so ever.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Yes, I am afraid too, not for myself but for my family! But I am willing to sacrifice it all for the happiness of humanity!

And even the most powerful are not invincible!


That's true, even the most powerful can be brought down.


That said, the US isn't really at that point yet. There is still hope they can change, as not all American's are badshit crazy.
 
Serryah
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

If Americans are bad people, why hasn't the world united to destroy them yet?


Not all Americans are bad people, that's why. There are many WORSE nations in the world than the US.
 
Walter
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

If Americans are bad people, why hasn't the world united to destroy them yet?

They are wonderful people, just look at the statistics.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Because the US has better standards of living. Plus they can send dollars to their families back home which would be worth more.

So it obviously doesn't suck nearly as much as you want us to believe if people are willing to move there to work and live. I've been to the US many times. Even lived there for a short period. Nice country, nice people. Many of them are just like Canadians.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Because I live in a third world corrupt nation where the people would probably accept foreign rule than die to defend it. But perhaps with the world teamed up, my poor country can find be inspired to fight!

I live in a nation with a corrupt govt from a corrupt province with a piece of the third world right here. And no, I'm not talking about immigration.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Sir, it already has been stirred, for decades now too! What I want is for Canadians to do something about it!

Who the hell are you to tell Canada what to do. We don't know you from Adam. Who the hell cares what you want? And no, it hasn't already been stirred. Sentiment towards the US goes up and down in Canada. YOU are here to stir up shit and the fact you're so reticent to tell us where you're from is cause for suspicion.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Are you sure you are Canadian?

Right down to my blue and white, trillium embossed, Ontario issued birth certificate.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I get the impression that I know more about your own people than you do?

Are you sure you aren't just being some uppity f*ck high on his high-horse?
 
mrjoshua
-1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Questionable sources on those pictures

The one where the US soldiers are standing on the corpses is taken from the Bud Dajo Massacre 1906 during the Philippine-American War. The massacre took place in a crater filled with women and children.

- Bud Dajo Massacre

The order to kill everyone 10 and above was taken during the Balangiga massacre, again, during the Philippine-American War.

- Balangiga massacre

The corpse in the operating theater was taken during a hospital bombing in Afghanistan.

- Kunduz hospital airstrike

The little girl was raped and murdered by US soldiers in Iraq.

- Mahmudiyah rape and killings

The burnt bodies in the vehicle was a result of a massacre done by a US solider

- Kandahar massacre

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But of course, from your perspective, none of this is evil. It is not evil until it is done to you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Those 19 were terrorists.

If they kill innocent people, it's not terrorism. If their innocent people are killed, it is terrorism.

Also, from that perspective, were the Allies terrorists for dropping bombs on German and Japanese cities? It killed millions of innocent people so it must be terrorism. Were Canadians terrorists for doing the same thing?

What about that event that happened in Somalia?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

That said, the US isn't really at that point yet.

Well, that's up to you and you are just one person; there are millions of you out there.
 
mrjoshua
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Not all Americans are bad people, that's why.

Yes, that's true but not all Germans were bad and not all Japanese were bad and yet they had to be stopped.
 
mrjoshua
-1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So it obviously doesn't suck nearly as much as you want us to believe

I didn't say it was a horrible place to live, I said it was evil; big difference. Yes, their people may want to do good things for their country but at the expense of others.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I live in a nation with a corrupt govt

No you don't. You haven't tasted real corruption.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Who the hell are you to tell Canada what to do.

I want to give Canadians advice. To make Canadians aware. I have that right.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Who the hell cares what you want?

Millions of Canadians who share the same feelings do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And no, it hasn't already been stirred.

Again, are you sure you were raised in Canada?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Sentiment towards the US goes up and down in Canada.

Why not just heal those sentiments already once and for all?

Alrighty then, I'm from Australia.
 
mrjoshua
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

They are wonderful people,

There were wonderful German and Japanese people during WW2 too.

Sometimes, I wish Curios Cdn were here to back me up.
 
MHz
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Potentially. Low self esteem can lead to self medication and addiction.

Is that your confession or how Indians are turned into addicts at the Government Hospitals?
 
DaSleeper
#46



A single track egocentric mind!
 
MHz
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Which is?

Answer your questions in detail.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Please keep religion away from my questions.

Probably not considering the US involvement in creating Israel for the Rothschild bankers. You are saying the US is bad, I am saying the US is a minion of the really bad people on the planet. If you don't clean thing up all the way to the top you might as well not even start. That is how we got into this mess in the first place.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The land can be a prize and the opportunity to rebuild it.

That was the lie told several 100 years ago. Killing several million people was left out of the headline.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Good question. I will be asking that on Quora.

For Canada that would mean the Indians in the North would be taking the Netherlands to Court as they control the WHO. That is who would be going to Court for the US crimes in connection with both WW's as well as the wars after. 1/2 the US military budget is spent protecting OPEC oil so it remains in the hands of Royal Dutch Shell. Do I need to spell out that is not a US flagged company?
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

It should cover everything. I'm just scared that this site might not tolerate it.

No dead baby pictures if they are in Gaza, no problem if NATO bombed a Muslim wedding party. You have more to fear from the trolls here than you do the owners in France.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Was this caused by paper tigers too:

This point alone shows your motive in the thread is as bad as any troll thread as you are trying to arrive at a conclusion when you allow yourself you use bogus events to support your theory. NATO aligned powers pulled off 9/11 with the intention of creating as big of a back-lash as Pearl Harbor did. 3,000 killed in each event and a long war followed. If the world had the same communication levels 100 years ago neither WW would have happened and the original bad guys would be well known instead of being able to pull operations like this.
I'm all for North America folding her hand at the table where foreign decisions are made. The waters can even be chummed, what can't be done is trying to install a civil war or destroy the civilian infrastructure on the way out the door with all their loot. America can rebuild herself using Americans and the flaws in Government/Commerce/Religion all come from outside the country rather than inside. Old Europe would be the source and ancient Mid-east would be the cause.
Before you can screw America's head on straight yours also has to be on straight and you bringing this into it says you have a lot to learn before you qualify as a judge of anybody, let alone the fate of 400M people. Are you aware you solution qualifies you as a psychopath? Care to explain how that makes your solution 'the best one'? (compared to them robbing the World Bank and giving it to the Nations as an atonement for past wrongs)
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I am not terrified to die, I am terrified that after I die, the world still hasn't done anything.

Everybody fears dying, even if it is old age doing the killing. Having somebody kill you before that is man's greatest fear. Killing somebody rather than dealing with them is how a low-life operates. America was created by people willing to use low-life tactics against the people living hers as well as using low life tactics against people in other lands to entice them to move to North America as 'their new home that is to be made in the image of their old home'. Under those conditions the UK owns what Ontario controls in Canada and France controls what Quebec controls.
If you are going after the US why not take a look at who the UN favors in the Security Council. That term would also need defining as I would put it as having control of an area. When you look at what France was given (without having an effective military) it was a gift and the US was given 'perimeter duty'. Mid East and the Golan-Heights, lots of military deals with Israel and the OPEC Arab States, North Africa which saw nuclear plants being built and the people going further into poverty rather than the French modernized the places like Niger.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Germany and Japan were powerful too! How come they were stopped?

If the boycott in the 1930's brought them to their financial knees why would a war using military means even be needed, let alone 2 of them in less than 50 years. 70 years later the only change was Israel was created and she is pulling a lot of weight considering she is a small nation. Move the UN there and they could say that God has returned and who could dispute that?
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I wish there were so that I get to enjoy what I do and get paid for it too.

Why should we get to do what is denied to 99.99999999999999999999999% of the people alive today?
That being said there are many lies going around that need some clarity, not that it will fix anything other than enlighten people to who is in the shadows and creating the shit that is then blamed on people that are out in the light. That is the balance that needs to be restored before something bad happens.
9/11 update for you:
-the slight angle of the impact was to spread the damage over several floor so it didn't fall to that side.
-the targeting was heat sensor and thermite heated the target to red hot and the path the plane impacted would be heated to just under red hot so when impacted it would break away.
-the military plane was filled to max take-off weight with the weight being along the wings/tail/nose using tons of office paper and strips of aluminum. It would be the same as filling an empty aluminum can with ice before throwing it from a moving vehicle at a sign. At some point the speed will be enough that the can goes through the wood sign rather than bouncing off.
-3,003,000 people died because of that event, you seem to only see 3,000 of them as being worth any mourning . . . . . 3M Muslims and counting.
 
MHz
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post




A single track egocentric mind!

Your confession or have you been reading other people's mail again??
 
Serryah
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The one where the US soldiers are standing on the corpses is taken from the Bud Dajo Massacre 1906 during the Philippine-American War. The massacre took place in a crater filled with women and children.

- Bud Dajo Massacre

The order to kill everyone 10 and above was taken during the Balangiga massacre, again, during the Philippine-American War.

- Balangiga massacre

The corpse in the operating theater was taken during a hospital bombing in Afghanistan.

- Kunduz hospital airstrike

The little girl was raped and murdered by US soldiers in Iraq.

- Mahmudiyah rape and killings

The burnt bodies in the vehicle was a result of a massacre done by a US solider

- Kandahar massacre

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But of course, from your perspective, none of this is evil. It is not evil until it is done to you.


Wow... that's one HELL of an asinine assumption you just made. Not remotely true, either. But if you're going to bring up that as proof that the US is evil, then, buddy, most of the rest of the world was evil too at that time, cause other countries than the US certainly did their fair share of massacres and genocides.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

If they kill innocent people, it's not terrorism. If their innocent people are killed, it is terrorism.


Oh hell no, Terrorism is Terrorism. Their innocents killed, ours killed, I don't really care.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Also, from that perspective, were the Allies terrorists for dropping bombs on German and Japanese cities? It killed millions of innocent people so it must be terrorism. Were Canadians terrorists for doing the same thing?


You can't equate 9/11 to WWII and to even try just shows your desperation to try and prove your outrageous point. But I bet you don't even know why the two aren't comparable, do you?


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

What about that event that happened in Somalia?


What about Somalia? What part? What specifically are you talking about?



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Well, that's up to you and you are just one person; there are millions of you out there.


Yes, and thankfully though they all have varying degrees of opinions on the US, "Destroying" the US isn't a thing we feel we need to get involved with. The US is, slowly, doing it on its own. It's just a matter of if they'll go all the way or not; I hope they don't but we'll see.
 
Serryah
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Yes, that's true but not all Germans were bad and not all Japanese were bad and yet they had to be stopped.


... you honestly don't know the difference between war and not war, do you?
 
Curious Cdn
+3
#51
Somalia, by the way, self-destructed on on it's own. The Americans were hardly involved, except to offer up some peacekeeping forces to try to control the anarchy after the fact. That was a dismal failure as was the Canadian attempt to do the same in a place where peace was not a possibility.. Somalia is a mess because of the Somalians.

That's true of z lot of the World's troubles. Most of us are responsible for our own messes but the easy, lazy, snivvely way is to blame some external power for your own cultural shortcomings.
 
MHz
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Wow... that's one HELL of an asinine assumption you just made. Not remotely true, either. But if you're going to bring up that as proof that the US is evil, then, buddy, most of the rest of the world was evil too at that time, cause other countries than the US certainly did their fair share of massacres and genocides.

Here is a better list. You should take note that in 1913 the US began to fight for bankers in bankers wars rather than the US was fighting for the interests of the US citizens.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh hell no, Terrorism is Terrorism. Their innocents killed, ours killed, I don't really care.

I care that we have killed several million, turned a few countries into ruins based on a few bad lies. If that doesn't bother you the only hope you have is the next life as there is not enough time to fix what is broken in this life.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You can't equate 9/11 to WWII and to even try just shows your desperation to try and prove your outrageous point. But I bet you don't even know why the two aren't comparable, do you?

When 9/11 is referred to as 'the new Pearl Harbor' you do have to look at the implications as well as anything deemed 'suspicious as well as bare facts'. That also means exploring the root cause of both World Wars and the best source for that is an audio recording made in 1961 by Benjamin Freedman. When you are ready to accept the facts he puts forward then you can begin to plot where the US is in the global soap opera.
 
MHz
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Somalia, by the way, self-destructed on on it's own. The Americans were hardly involved, except to offer up some peacekeeping forces to try to control the anarchy after the fact. That was a dismal failure as was the Canadian attempt to do the same in a place where peace was not a possibility.. Somalia is a mess because of the Somalians.

That's true of z lot of the World's troubles. Most of us are responsible for our own messes but the easy, lazy, snivvely way is to blame some external power for your own cultural shortcomings.

I need about 15 links from you to show that is not just bullshit you have taken in as hard facts. Granada was invaded, that is the closest the US has ever come to 'standing by and watching'
 
MHz
#54
https://www.thesstar.com/somalia-is-...-lie-peddlers/
Somalia is a casualty of lie-peddlers

Last updated Jan 2, 2019


Why the 'infidels' are not answering my call today?
Sarcasm


Warning: If the words of Kaftanlaw can’t tickle you into a hearty guffaw, you seem not to get his joke, so you got to move to the next news story. It’s no joke to appreciate a Somali-made wisecrack.
By Kaftanlaw in aw Kaftanlaw
Chaos and lawlessness tend to bring the best and worst out of people. Criminals take advantage of them. Philanthropists help the victims. Warlords and terrorists find heavens to terrorize people.
But Somalia’s chaos has produced two types of Somalis: The power-hungry lot. Let’s call them lie-peddlers. And the masses. Let’s call them the silent majority.
These two types – the fake, selfish, mainly immoral and relatively educated Somali vs. the real, arrogant, nationalist and proud Somali – are contesting with each other for the control of the nation’s narrative.
And incongruously the world seems to be listening to just one side: Lie peddlers.
If, for example, a foreign Embassy, mainly based in Nairobi or Mogadishu, wants to get more information on a certain matter about Somalia, it places a call to one lie-peddler who will most probably say what the mission wants to hear. The bulk of the mission’s report may have been prepared days earlier, but was just awaiting a confirmation from a local source to lend it some credibility.
The rub is, this information provided by this dubious source will most likely affect or influence the lives of millions of Somalis because the mission will file a cable containing its assessment to its country of origin – talk of Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction.
In Somalia, they’re ideas of mass destruction provided by rapacious, if creative, people who know how to one-up experienced Western and African diplomats. An illiterate Somali – most Somalis indeed, whether educated or not — has an Allah-given, inbuilt talent for twisting foreigners around his little finger. A Somali can finagle his way into whatever he wants, and that is why Somalis are exceedingly unique, unfathomable species. The more foreigners try to decipher the tricks employed by these “national warriors,” the more they realize how ill-informed they’re about them and Somalia.
NaÔve foreigners go for Somali liars, not out of love but Somali prevaricators know how to massage foreigners’ egos and tickle their vanity until they think Somalis are gullible, which, in fact, they are not.
Liars are the preferred invitees whenever the world organizes a crucial meeting on Somalia because others, truth-tellers, will spoil the party by saying the bitter truth about Somalia.
Lost on how the world is ignorant on Somali affairs, ordinary Somalis ask themselves, always: Who are those Somalis talking to the world and misleading it? Who’re those peddling lies about our country?
Although – psychologically speaking — everyone likes to hear what he likes to hear, the lies by the power-hungry Somalis don’t only harm Somalis, it negatively affects the reputation of think-tanks, foreign Embassies and countries. Hundreds of reports, based on these false information from liars, have already been published.
Lie-peddlers don’t give a damn about what happens to Somalia and Somalis. They want money and will do everything to get it. Their pet subjects are: Islamists, terrorists, clans, corruption, insecurity, humanitarian issues, to name just a few. Almost all Western missions in Somalia have dossiers about Somalia’s prominent individuals, accompanied by man-made, made-up designations. So-and-so is a nationalist, another could be dubbed a political islamist, another is a clan-oriented or is a thief or a saboteur.
On the surface, Somali lie peddlers are ordinary folks. They may sometimes even own their aid organizations or run research centers or businesses.
This group of people is characterized by its flexibility, or to be precise its dishonesty: If, for example, one of them visits a Western Embassy he will go out of his way and say that he will do everything the mission needs from Somalia, including treasonous acts. While at it, however, a Somali liar won’t forget to milk the moment and ask the mission to grant him or a close relatives one or two visas – of course, the whole issue is a give and take deal.
But when that same man is angry and alone with his clansmen, he will start rapping foreigners. “Al Shabab is right to target these infidels. I know them, they’re dirty,” he will say in his private chats, and he may mean it, because he is aware that his ties to foreigners are based on interests and not on convictions.
Somali lie-peddlers prefer to dress nicely, live large in secure areas because they know the silent majority hates them. In Mogadishu, they put up at hotels in government-controlled areas near the seaport and the airport. They depend on teashop chats, radio stations, websites and informal tÍte-ŗ-tÍte with government officials as their source of information.
Lies by these Somali defrauders and international rent-seekers led to the perception that Somalia is a country whose people can’t agree on anything because of clan interests, while in fact Somalia’s problems isn’t all about clan interests.
Students, teachers, herders, nomads and highly educated Somalis laugh at foreigners who – when they visit the country or lecture at local and international workshops — pretend to know Somalia more than Somalis themselves. Somalis may hear a Westerner, for example, saying “Somalis fought because of clans and therefore the country should be federated.” That foreigner was never told that Somalis’ fighting is completely different from that of Westerners. He was never told that Somalia’s clan fighting is more like a squabbling between a husband and his wife, and that is why clans fight each other yet continue to live together. Has any Westerner read Rwanda’s genocide to understand the difference between Somalis and other Africans.
Now, you must know that all the reports you read or heard of talking about Somalia are being contributed to by a one lie-peddler or another. The point is: Don’t trust everything you read or hear about Somalia. Use your brain and seek the truth by yourself.
Over the last two decades, there were little reliable information coming out of Somalia: Everyone, every country and every institution told its own story, the story it wanted it told. The aim was either purely monetary or a calculated strategy to keep Somalia in perpetual chaos. Because everyone is benefiting from the prolonged lawlessness. Because of the false information, countries and organizations created new jobs for themselves, such as special envoys, country directors, program managers and peacekeepers, let alone conferences, workshops and meetings that are held to fritter away badly needed money. Aid organizations sounded alarm bells in Somalia to get millions of dollars that finally ended up in individual pockets.
Now the fundamental question many Somalis would like to ask is: By listening to a select group of mainly scammers, tricksters and cheats, didn’t the world ignore, wittingly or unwittingly, the views of the masses. Is it accurate to use the plural form of Somali and say Somalis in reports when the silent majority is not a part of that tally?
O you who care about Somalia, if the first casualty of war is the truth, Somalia is the first casualty of lie-peddlers.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#55
It's the JOOS again......write it down 100 times then repeat ad nauseam !



We know!......we know!
 
Jinentonix
+3
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I didn't say it was a horrible place to live, I said it was evil; big difference.

Oh okay. So millions of foreigners are putting themselves through hell trying to get into an evil country.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

No you don't. You haven't tasted real corruption.

Says the guy who claims to be from Australia. I didn't realize Australia was a super corrupt third world crap hole. And clearly if you can say that, you have zero f*cking clue what's been going on in Canada for the last 4 years and in Quebec for the last god knows how long.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

I want to give Canadians advice. To make Canadians aware. I have that right.

So some shmuck on the other side of the planet is presuming to advise Canadians on how to deal with their neighbour. Gosh, that's mighty White of you considering we didn't ask what the f*ck you think.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Millions of Canadians who share the same feelings do.

Millions? You sure about that? The graph you posted elsewhere shows otherwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Again, are you sure you were raised in Canada?

Yes, some f*cking foreigner presuming to know more about my country than I do isn't a real compelling argument.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Why not just heal those sentiments already once and for all?

Why not just mind your own f*cking business and worry about what Australia does.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Alrighty then, I'm from Australia.

Really now? Let's dissect that lie. Firstly in your other thread similar to this one, when I pointed out that Australia was caging migrants and had been for at least 20 years you said, and I quote, "I don't care what Australia is doing." Now, it seems to me that if you're Australian then you'd give many f*cks about what they do. Secondly you claimed to be from a corrupt third world crap-hole. When did Australia become a corrupt, third world crap-hole? Was that before or after they went traipsing into Iraq in 2003?
 
mrjoshua
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Oh okay. So millions of foreigners are putting themselves through hell trying to get into an evil country.

Yes! That's it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Says the guy who claims to be from Australia.

I am from Australia but I don't live there anymore. You did ask where I was from after all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So some shmuck on the other side of the planet is presuming to advise Canadians on how to deal with their neighbour.

I have that right.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Millions? You sure about that?

Yes, I am. Are you sure you know your own people?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

presuming to know more about my country than I do isn't a real compelling argument.

If you know the facts, it is.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Why not just mind your own f*cking business and worry about what Australia does.

Australia is doing fine; I'm worried for Canada.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

you'd give many f*cks about what they do.

I don't live in Australia anymore so, I don't care what they do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Secondly you claimed to be from a corrupt third world crap-hole.

I live in one but I wasn't born in one.
 
mrjoshua
-1
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Wow... that's one HELL of an asinine assumption you just made.

It is not an assumption, it is a fact.

The problem here is that you want to defend them and therefore, by doing so, erase their crimes.

Also I forgot to add this in my post but they are a nation ruled by the people for the people; therefore any attacks on the people is justifiable and many people all over the world believe that, including Canadians.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

bring up that as proof that the US is evil,

They are evil! You just don't want to see it! Why do I even bother wasting my time on people like you?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

most of the rest of the world was evil too at that time

Going by that logic, the Allies didn't have any right to stop German and Japan since they had blood in their hands too?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh hell no, Terrorism is Terrorism. Their innocents killed, ours killed, I don't really care.

Again, if you are going by that logic, the Allies and Canadians were terrorists for killing millions of Japanese and German women and children.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You can't equate 9/11 to WWII

Yes you can! In WW2, many cities were bombed to smithereens! Cities with women and children, sick or healthy, guilty or innocent! The idea was to win the war! By any means necessary! It is a sad fact of war! And if you are going to war with America then of course you are going to have to bomb their cities! Cities with women and children! It isn't terrorism, it is war!

Also did you forget this:





That one did more damage compared to this:



Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

What about Somalia?

Somalia Affair.



Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

"Destroying" the US isn't a thing we feel we need to get involved with.

Regardless of whether you believe this or not, many Canadians believe that Americans deserved 9/11...

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

The US is, slowly, doing it on its own.

How long though? Let's assume that what you say is true but for how long though? And while we wait, thousands if not millions more will die? And ma'am, what makes you think they aren't going down without a fight? What makes you think they are not going to take Canada with them?

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I hope they don't but we'll see.

Again, you are just one person.

By the way, the man who ordered the "kill everyone over 10" was never punished and these are the people you are defending?
Last edited by mrjoshua; Aug 26th, 2019 at 12:59 AM..
 
mrjoshua
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

This point alone shows your motive in the thread is as bad as any troll

Not is is not. You asked what paper tigers can do, that was one of them.
 
Serryah
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

It is not an assumption, it is a fact.


"But of course, from your perspective, none of this is evil. It is not evil until it is done to you."

No, that was not fact, that was ASSUMPTION, and really, **** you very much. Again, you have NO idea how I feel about any of the things you listed, you just assumed. On the idea you think I'm okay with any of that, well congratulations, you pushed my ****ing buttons.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

The problem here is that you want to defend them and therefore, by doing so, erase their crimes.


Thank Gods you're as much of a moron as you are, or maybe not; whichever, please, don't ever breed. Your kind of stupid is something we don't need in this world.

BTW, not defending the US for their crimes, kthnx.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Also I forgot to add this in my post but they are a nation ruled by the people for the people; therefore any attacks on the people is justifiable and many people all over the world believe that, including Canadians.


Yep. Even I have that sentiment from time to time. And other times I DON'T, because I know not all Americans deserved that kind of bullshit hate.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

They are evil! You just don't want to see it! Why do I even bother wasting my time on people like you?


You're evil too then. We're ALL ****ing evil, just by the fact we're HUMAN. As for wasting your time - because you crave attention I presume.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Going by that logic, the Allies didn't have any right to stop German and Japan since they had blood in their hands too?


Nope; again, war is different.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Again, if you are going by that logic, the Allies and Canadians were terrorists for killing millions of Japanese and German women and children.


War. That doesn't make the death of innocents RIGHT, mind you. I have a LOT of views about war in general, and WWII, that I keep to myself because people likely would not think kindly to those opinions and I don't feel like dealing with the flack. Suffice to say, you DON'T know how I feel, thus again, you're assuming.




Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Yes you can! In WW2, many cities were bombed to smithereens! Cities with women and children, sick or healthy, guilty or innocent! The idea was to win the war! By any means necessary! It is a sad fact of war! And if you are going to war with America then of course you are going to have to bomb their cities! Cities with women and children! It isn't terrorism, it is war!


Absolutely, glad you DO know what war is.

9/11 was NOT war. Ergo, the difference.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Also did you forget this:





That one did more damage compared to this:





Somalia Affair.


Seeing that when I was a child I was in fear of a Nuclear war, I'll never forget images like those. I also enjoy history, and don't shy away from the brutality that humanity does to one another.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Regardless of whether you believe this or not, many Canadians believe that Americans deserved 9/11...


See above.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

How long though? Let's assume that what you say is true but for how long though?


I don't know, neither do you nor anyone else. Rome itself wasn't built in a day, nor was it destroyed in a day.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

And while we wait, thousands if not millions more will die?


Sadly, that's also true. So thousands or millions will die while we wait, or thousands or millions will die if war is declared on the US. But the differences to each scenario make waiting a HELL of a lot better in the long run.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

And ma'am, what makes you think they aren't going down without a fight? What makes you think they are not going to take Canada with them?


I don't.


I don't think they're gonna go down without a fight, a bloody, brutal, LONG fight unless it's an amazing Coup. I also don't have any illusions about Canada's involvement either, or the fact we likely WILL get blowback. Hell, we'll HAVE to, automatically, for a LOT of reasons.

Another reason to actually wait, than to act preemptively. It's called tactics.



Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Again, you are just one person.


Yep, so are you, and you say you speak for those who think as you, and I suggest I speak like others who think like me do. Maybe I'm right, maybe you are, maybe we both are, or maybe we're both ****ing wrong. In the end, we won't know until it happens.


Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

By the way, the man who ordered the "kill everyone over 10" was never punished and these are the people you are defending?


Who was that? Name, reference link and context.