If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

mrjoshua
NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?
Last edited by mrjoshua; Aug 24th, 2019 at 12:03 PM..

Hoid
why haven't you been arrested yet

petros
Jealousy and envy aren't crimes.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Because you aren't the Marshal of this Hick Town.

You are a racist, check. Did you know that about yourself?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Jealousy and envy aren't crimes.

What are they? Gateway drugs??

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What are they? Gateway drugs??

Potentially. Low self esteem can lead to self medication and addiction.

harrylee
I don't find the Americans evil.....smug, arrogant, overly patriotic at times maybe.

I think we could be a bit more patriotic.

petros
+3
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

I don't find the Americans evil.....smug, arrogant, overly patriotic at times maybe.
I think we could be a bit more patriotic.

We are patriotic but prepare to be called a racist or white natty for doing so. Only non-whites can be Patriots.

Curious Cdn
+1
If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

The United States up to now, anyway has been, so far, a relatively benign power compared to a few others who made a bid for World domination. Had they been a Nazi Germany/Japanese Empire/Soviet Union type of power, the World would have been compelled to stop them by whatever means, long ago.

Truth is, Mr. and Mrs. Average American have no vision of dominating the World as did the citizens of the other three mentioned.

Truth is, the World is a vague Fuzzy-Wuzzy place to Mr. and Mrs. Average American and they have no clear notion as to where they actually are in it.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

NOTE: Do not give me the "they are too powerful" or "they are destroying themselves" or "they are not evil" speech!

I have something else in mind.

And when I say destroy, I mean literally turn their cities into rubble and their people into charred remains! And then divide their country equally and give a portion to the Native Americans!

That seem to be borrowing a context only found in the Bible. Damascus is a city designed fore destruction, as is Satan's Babylon. The current Scholars are clueless so a spin can make anything possible.
When you turn something to ashes there is nothing left as a prize. The US became a global power by the way 2 WW's were scripted. They were never destined to be the last king. They were brought to their financial knees first so what are a few war crimes on top of that if that is what it takes for the good life to go on as it had in the past.
Why not let the Indians take their case to an international court rather than the highest court in the US as they are part of the list of defendants?

The case Canadian Indians could make would bring a guilty plea and no appeal no matter how much the award was. It would also bring about a 'no contact order' so that would leave the military acting as the Government. (works for me) Hopefully they still have some handbooks left from the '50's.

I have read every single anti-American comment out there, in fact, I decided to compile everything. I don't understand why, despite the strong sentiments against them, the nations of the world still hasn't put aside their differences and united to accomplish this benevolent task?

You may have missed a few. Perhaps the 'strong sentiments against them' are paper tigers meant to show there is the right amount of challenges that they are not a dictatorship like Saddam was. (Saddam fought a few wars and such things to be in power, in the end he was stabbed in the back. What makes the US think they won't be stabbed in the back?

So many people out there, including Canadians, believe that the world would be a better place if they didn't exist! So many claim that the US's days are numbered! So many claim that they would rejoice when this glorious day comes! Why doesn't the world work together and make this happen sooner rather than wait years or decades even and leave it up to chance?

Again, maybe it is all scripted, after all, we are fed a scripted version of the last 150 years so the lies could have been going on for some time rather than they just started telling them at that time, and only a few to just the really bad people so a good person should go on trusting them, . . . no matter what the facts point to.
The replacement would have to do everything the US hasn't been doing, even with the UN based in NY,NY. Changing that would be easy as the ones that control the global purse-strings are based in the Netherlands rather than their US Office is the center of it all.

There is no guarantee that Americans are destroying themselves! Other countries are going through much worse than what Americans are going through and they are surviving fine. The US maybe losing power but that doesn't mean they are destroying themselves!

Since 1913 the US has suffered a financial disaster every 7 years caused by the European World Banks. In that same time their national debt went from $0T to $25T, mostly through the cost of wars in the last century.

Also, hoping that they redeem themselves is hopeless; they don't care about the world. And besides, people have been complaining about them for decades now and will probably be complaining for another several decades to no avail. Why not out an end to the complaining? Why not put an end to the anger and hatred? Why not put an end to all the suffering once and for all?

There are several versions, one has the US taking out the World Bank and releasing the world from the $75T debt it holds over their heads.

The only way to guarantee all of that is the world put aside its differences, united, mustered up the courage and invaded America and slaughtered everyone living there or turning the people into slaves as payment for the horrible things they have done and thus leading to the ultimate destruction of America. This how you make a world without America a reality and thus creating a brighter future for everyone.

Don't let anything but fear and good judgment hold you back from being part of the first wave.

The Allies were able to do this with Germany and Japan and these two were hard to knock down but the Allies did it and look at these two countries today! Imagine what the world could do to America.

Imagine the UN moving to Jerusalem and 'God' knocking the locks off the doors to the bank vaults instead,

So then, why hasn't Canada and the nations of the world teamed up together to take this bully, warmonger, rogue state, terrorist state or whatever you want to call it down?

You want us to wrestle a snake while the head is free to roam and devour?

. . . . how much is the bribe?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The United States up to now, anyway has been, so far, a relatively benign power compared to a few others who made a bid for World domination. Had they been a Nazi Germany/Japanese Empire/Soviet Union type of power, the World would have been compelled to stop them by whatever means, long ago.

You only named the stated enemies from WWII. Compared to global history, as in 'Shogun'.
NATO is the EU Military, when haven't they been nuts?

Curious Cdn
+1

You only named the stated enemies from WWII. Compared to global history, as in 'Shogun'.
NATO is the EU Military, when haven't they been nuts?

It could have been worse. We could be imprisoned under a Sharia boot for all of eternity.

MHz

It could have been worse. We could be imprisoned under a Sharia boot for all of eternity.

Like this, . . . bastard??

Curious Cdn
Oh, yeah ..... The Lockerbie guy ...

MHz
That mush have fukked up everybody at NATO when he accept guilt and paid compensation. The invasion still came in 2011.

Curious Cdn

That mush have fukked up everybody at NATO when he accept guilt and paid compensation. The invasion still came in 2011.

Besides Daffy had zero interest in Sharia, Islam or anything that did not involve his personal comfort.

Jinentonix
Quote:

If the US sucks so bad, why do so many people want to live there?

Why hasn't YOUR country and the nations of the world teemed up to take on the US? Why are you on here trying to stir up shit between Canada and the US. Are you some f*cking worthless Chicom piece of shit?

mrjoshua
Quote: Originally Posted by harrylee View Post

I don't find the Americans evil.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oE1Xe0pOsy...52C%2B1906.jpg

http://www.asianews.it/files/img/siz...i_massacro.jpg

Last edited by mrjoshua; Aug 24th, 2019 at 06:05 PM..

mrjoshua

The United States up to now, anyway has been, so far, a relatively benign power

Not according to the millions that they have harmed.

Also sir, you don't need to militarily conquer the world in order to dominate it. And with the number of people they have harmed, it is clear they are no better than the Nazi's or the Japanese or the Soviet's.

And if I recall on my other question, you were against them and branding anyone going soft on them as traitors!? And now you are saying that they are a "benign power"? Are you defending them now? What happened? Did the whole "Canadians and Americans are friends and family" suddenly kick in?

Also here is something caused by this benign power:

https://foreignpolicy.com/wp-content...nz_afg_027.jpg
Last edited by mrjoshua; Aug 24th, 2019 at 06:04 PM..

mrjoshua
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Because I have the right to ask this! Did you forget, Canada has freedom of speech?

And if not, then my country most certainly does!

Curious Cdn

Not according to the millions that they have harmed.
Also sir, you don't need to militarily conquer the world in order to dominate it. And with the number of people they have harmed, it is clear they are no better than the Nazi's or the Japanese or the Soviet's.
And if I recall on my other question, you were against them and branding anyone going soft on them as traitors!? And now you are saying that they are a "benign power"? Are you defending them now? What happened? Did the whole "Canadians and Americans are friends and family" suddenly kick in?
Also here is something caused by this benign power:
https://foreignpolicy.com/wp-content...nz_afg_027.jpg

what did you do to piss them off?

mrjoshua

I have something else in mind.

Which is?

That seem to be borrowing a context only found in the Bible.

Please keep religion away from my questions.

When you turn something to ashes there is nothing left as a prize.

The land can be a prize and the opportunity to rebuild it.

Why not let the Indians take their case to an international court

Good question. I will be asking that on Quora.

You may have missed a few.

It should cover everything. I'm just scared that this site might not tolerate it.

Perhaps the 'strong sentiments against them' are paper tigers.

Was this caused by paper tigers too:

Don't let anything but fear and good judgment hold you back from being part of the first wave.

I am not terrified to die, I am terrified that after I die, the world still hasn't done anything.

You want us to wrestle a snake while the head is free to roam and devour?

Germany and Japan were powerful too! How come they were stopped?

. . . . how much is the bribe?

I wish there were so that I get to enjoy what I do and get paid for it too.

mrjoshua

what did you do to piss them off?

Nothing and they didn't do anything to me personally or my family.

I just want to be the voice of the millions of Canadians and billions more who cannot say it.

Curious Cdn
Ho hum

Save it for the Third World.

Serryah

Germany and Japan were powerful too! How come they were stopped?

Because, in the end, the US hasn't reached that point - yet.

It may be that they will reach that point and if so, I would hope the world steps up to stop them. At the same time, I'm not above admitting that if that happens, I fear for the world standing up to the US.

mrjoshua
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

If the US sucks so bad, why do so many people want to live there?

Because the US has better standards of living. Plus they can send dollars to their families back home which would be worth more.

Now my question.

Why hasn't YOUR country and the nations of the world teemed up to take on the US?

Because I live in a third world corrupt nation where the people would probably accept foreign rule than die to defend it. But perhaps with the world teamed up, my poor country can find be inspired to fight!

Why are you on here trying to stir up shit between Canada and the US.

Sir, it already has been stirred, for decades now too! What I want is for Canadians to do something about it!

Are you sure you are Canadian? I get the impression that I know more about your own people than you do?

mrjoshua

Save it for the Third World.

The third world can only do so much. It needs the help of countries like Canada.

mrjoshua
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Because, in the end, the US hasn't reached that point - yet.

They have. Just look at the pictures I have posted here to prove that.

Are you allowed to show graphic pictures here by the way?

I would hope the world steps up to stop them.

The world knows but is not doing anything which is depressing.

Also ma'am, if 19 men could kill 3000 people and inflict so much damage, imagine what the world could do combined!

I fear for the world standing up to the US.

Yes, I am afraid too, not for myself but for my family! But I am willing to sacrifice it all for the happiness of humanity!

And even the most powerful are not invincible!
Last edited by mrjoshua; Aug 24th, 2019 at 07:03 PM..

Curious Cdn

The third world can only do so much. It needs the help of countries like Canada.

Well, we are on the very short list of countries that have defeated the USA in a war.

mrjoshua

Well, we are on the very short list of countries that have defeated the USA in a war.

Good, so you can do it again.