Steve Bannon declares war on every Republican politician except one

mentalfloss
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Can you feel all that winning?

Steve Bannon declares war on every Republican politician except Ted Cruz

Stephen Bannon has a menacing message for every Republican in Congress: No one is safe.

Mr Bannon, in an interview on Fox News, said that he’s putting together a group to challenge every incumbent Republican, except for Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

“There’s a coalition coming together that is going to challenge every Republican incumbent except for Ted Cruz,” Mr Bannon told Sean Hannity.

The former White House chief strategist said that he’s prepared to go after anybody who does not faithfully fight for Donald Trump’s agenda. Noting that Mr Trump was able to win states in the 2016 election that have eluded Republican presidential candidates in recent history, Mr Bannon said that the Trump agenda is a winner.

“There’s a basic agenda that Trump ran on and won. He carried states Republicans haven’t carried in living memory — Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania. This agenda works. The American people voted for it,” Mr Bannon said.

“By the way, [Mitch] McConnel would not be majority leader unless Trump — in North Carolina and Missouri and Wisconsin — was able to carry those senators across the finish line. IT’s incumbent upon them to back President Trump’s plan, but you don’t see it,” Mr Bannon said.

Steve Bannon declares war on every Republican politician except Ted Cruz | The Independent

Walter
+1 / -1
Right on.

mentalfloss
+1

Walter
+1 / -1
Winning is all the Republican party has been doing since 2009, save BHO's second election.

mentalfloss
+1

coldstream
+2
Canada needs a Steve Bannon. A kingmaker who can act as a counter balance to the Canada 2020 Think Tank which has minted a leadership epoch of flakes, flunkies and degenerates.. like Justin Trudeau and Kathleen Wynne. They have produced a culture of economic disintegration through global free market capitalism, and generation of precious, effite, self absorbed victims without comprehension or responsibility to the community of Canada as an undivided whole through 'multiculturalism' (read that white christian male guilt). We've been scammed by imposters who represent an entrenched political elite.
Last edited by coldstream; Oct 18th, 2017 at 01:33 PM..

MHz
Less talk and more action.

TenPenny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Canada needs a Steve Bannon.

An ignorant hate filled idiot? we need one of those? We have MHz.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Bannon is an attention whore with a FakeNews website looking for click throughs.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

An ignorant hate filled idiot? we need one of those? We have MHz.

....and EagleNut.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Winning is all the Republican party has been doing since 2009, save BHO's second election.

So does that mean you are saying that the GOP has to accept most of the responsibility for the colossal mess the US is in? Am am guessing that would be a yes.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

So does that mean you are saying that the GOP has to accept most of the responsibility for the colossal mess the US is in? Am am guessing that would be a yes.

What "colossal mess" do you imagine the U.S. is in?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You can't get rid of Trump or his family compact.

Your brand is seriously trashed and your power ebbs with your inability to to be taken seriously in the World.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You can't get rid of Trump or his family compact.

Your brand is seriously trashed and your power ebbs with your inability to to be taken seriously in the World.

So "passing embarrassment" qualifies as a "colossal mess?"

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Canada needs a Steve Bannon. A kingmaker who can act as a counter balance to the Canada 2020 Think Tank which has minted a leadership epoch of flakes, flunkies and degenerates.. like Justin Trudeau and Kathleen Wynne. They have produced a culture of economic disintegration through global free market capitalism, and generation of precious, effite, self absorbed victims without comprehension or responsibility to the community of Canada as an undivided whole through 'multiculturalism' (read that white christian male guilt). We've been scammed by imposters who represent an entrenched political elite.

You mean the soros funded commieglobalistnazis are screwing us all right up

I think

lol
that is just silly

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

So "passing embarrassment" qualifies as a "colossal mess?"

It might very well be a permanent state of affairs. The Austrians thought that they were indomitable during Christmas 1914, too.

Tecumsehsbones

It might very well be a permanent state of affairs. The Austrians thought that they were indomitable during Christmas 1914, too.

Ah, so now the definition of "colossal mess" is refined to "passing embarrassment that could, but almost certainly won't, lead to a situation that could be by spurious comparison kinda-sorta like what Austria-Hungary faced in World War I."

Kthx.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

Ah, so now the definition of "colossal mess" is refined to "passing embarrassment that could, but almost certainly won't, lead to a situation that could be by spurious comparison kinda-sorta like what Austria-Hungary faced in World War I."

Kthx.

...or...the end of empire and global hegemony ...

Danbones
Free Thinker
It's called terror
Some people tend to spread it around like peanut butter

often they sell high water boots, air conditioners, and batteries.

Tecumsehsbones

Speed the day. We're tired of looking after all y'all squalling brats.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1

How about undisguised racism and out-of-control gun ownership for a start? But what I was referring to is that the US has a government that is incapable of governing or passing any meaningful legislation.

Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

You mean the soros funded commieglobalistnazis are screwing us all right up

I think

lol
that is just silly

Soros again. Do you flagellate yourself while you chant his name?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

That's how Bannon and Co. see it.

Tecumsehsbones

How about undisguised racism

Not my favorite characteristic of our age, but hardly new. Overt racism has only been out of fashion for about 40 years. We won the hallowed World War II with a racially segregated military. I regard it as a painful but good thing. The racism that's been bubbling along underground since the Civil Rights Acts and Carroll O'Connor drove it there is now in the open. Now we can fight it.

Quote:

and out-of-control gun ownership for a start?

Which account for approximately 33,000 deaths per year, one third of which are homicides. In a population of 326 million. Of the top ten causes of death in the U.S., only accidents (#4) and suicide (#10) have anything to do with guns, and guns are a tiny minority of accident and suicide deaths. So it's a problem, but a manageable one.

Quote:

But what I was referring to is that the US has a government that is incapable of governing or passing any meaningful legislation.

Passing legislation is not necessarily a good thing. Given the extremism that is on the rise in the country, I think standing pat with what we have might be a good idea.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

Which account for approximately 33,000 deaths per year, one third of which are homicides. In a population of 326 million. Of the top ten causes of death in the U.S., only accidents (#4) and suicide (#10) have anything to do with guns, and guns are a tiny minority of accident and suicide deaths. So it's a problem, but a manageable one.

Passing legislation is not necessarily a good thing. Given the extremism that is on the rise in the country, I think standing pat with what we have might be a good idea.

What you are overlooking so far as guns are concerned is the climate of fear it arouses every time there is a mass murder. When I hear "pop, pop, pop," in my neighbourhood I immediately think "fireworks." I am guessing that is not so for many Americans.

And as I mentioned, the US has a lot of problems, almost all of them self-created. It needs the sort of governments it had in the 1950s and 60s when it created an infrastructure that is the envy of the world, not one that responds only to the wishes of the wealthy.

pgs
Free Thinker

What you are overlooking so far as guns are concerned is the climate of fear it arouses every time there is a mass murder. When I hear "pop, pop, pop," in my neighbourhood I immediately think "fireworks." I am guessing that is not so for many Americans.

And as I mentioned, the US has a lot of problems, almost all of them self-created. It needs the sort of governments it had in the 1950s and 60s when it created an infrastructure that is the envy of the world, not one that responds only to the wishes of the wealthy.

Yes but out hear in Surrey B.C. my wife is under strict instructions to hit the dirt if she hears pop pop pop sounds . Especially if a Cadillac Espelade is around .

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You think the United States needs legal, mandated racial and sexual discrimination?

OK, we're done here. F*ck you.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

You think the United States needs legal, mandated racial and sexual discrimination?

OK, we're done here. F*ck you.

I'm sorry if the truth about the USA saddens you, but your brilliant reply indicates you have no intelligent comeback.