Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So people coming to Canada on a student visa are now classed as immigrants . Good to know .

LIE-berals will USE ANY EXCUSE............................................ .....

to bring in and bribe more illegals.......................................... .........

in exchange for their votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So LIE-berals can cling to power at ANY PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I'll let her know. I'm sure she cares

Good I still call b.s.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
How Syrian refugees to Canada have fared since 2015

EagleSmack
+1
Looming election turns up the heat on refugees

http://www.thestar.com/politics/fede...-refugees.html

Trudeau and the Libs are in a panic.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Looming election turns up the heat on refugees
http://www.thestar.com/politics/fede...-refugees.html
Trudeau and the Libs are in a panic.

Maybe, your boss Putin can help them out, too.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, your boss Putin can help them out, too.

Why not Obama and the U.S Democrats again? They ran his election last time. If it wasn't for US Democrat interference your PM never would have been elected, and Canada would not have been the laughingstock of the world.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Why not Obama and the U.S Democrats again? They ran his election last time. If it wasn't for US Democrat interference your PM never would have been elected, and Canada would not have been the laughingstock of the world.

Yeah but you don't get your bonus if an American does it.

What's it like to be paid in Roubles for your posts? I'll bet that it takes a wheelbarrow of them to buy groceries. Why don't you come clean and check yourself in with the Mounties? Maybe, they won't deport you after your prison sentence if you claim you're a political refugee and that if you go back to Smolensk, you'll get "done" for failing to keep us all believing in your lame "Marine" cover story.