NASA: The earth slows down its rotation.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

This thread is just another example of how your Mohamed is not a messenger from God. Since he and his followers can't get something as basic as whether or not the moon and mercury spin on their respective axis. More proof that you worship satan.

Who said Mohammed or Moses or other prophets knew anything about the rotation of Mercury or Moon?

It is not their duty nor is their knowledge.

But the Mahdi of the Last Days: the Comforter: he knows this and he tells you the exact truth about it more than do astronomers and scientists.

Jesus Christ said: " 12 I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
" John Gospel 16:12-14 KJV
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 5th, 2020 at 08:38 PM..

Torch light
The explanation of the words of Jesus Christ - salam to him :

" 12 I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now :
[means: you cannot understand them now: like the earth is spherical in shape and it circles around the sun, and Mercury will stop its axial rotation, as will Venus do, and the future standstill of the earth from axial rotation, and the rest of things explained in the book The Universe and the Quran.]

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth : [i.e. the Mahdi: the Comforter: the Apostle of Christ] ,
is come, he will guide you into all truth:
for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear
[from the angel],

that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come [like the portents of the end of time and the approach of Doomsday, and the rest of things mentioned in the book: The Universe and the Quran.]"

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 5th, 2020 at 08:35 PM..

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The explanation of the words of Jesus Christ - salam to him :
" 12 I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now :
[means: you cannot understand them now: like the earth is spherical in shape and it circles around the sun, and Mercury will stop its axial rotation, as will Venus do, and the future standstill of the earth from axial rotation, and the rest of things explained in the book The Universe and the Quran.]
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth : [i.e. the Mahdi: the Comforter: the Apostle of Christ] ,
is come, he will guide you into all truth:
for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear
[from the angel],
that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come [like the portents of the end of time and the approach of Doomsday, and the rest of things mentioned in the book: The Universe and the Quran.]"
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm

Like I said, satan worshiper.

DaSleeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0tYkVnyJc

Torch light
The Christ sends the Mahdi (or the Comforter)

John 16: 7-8 King James Version (KJV)
( 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you .

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment
)

The explanation:
Jesus Christ will send the Comforter (or the Mahdi), and the Mahdi will reprove the world for
>> sin [of idolatry]: glorifying those other than God Almighty
>> righteousness: working and giving charity not for God alone, but for the Christ, the saints, the imams.. etc.
>> judgment

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm[
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 6th, 2020 at 04:18 PM..

Blackleaf
It takes 24 hours for Earth to spin once. So it's a very, very, slow spin.

The Moon is moving away from Earth - at a rate of 1.5 inches (4cms) a year.

Mercury DOES spin, but it rotates on its axis exactly three times for every two revolutions it makes around the Sun, which means that, on Mercury, three days is longer than two years.
Last edited by Blackleaf; 4 weeks ago at 08:28 AM..