Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

No.... he simply ranted about Hilary Clinton and no matter how hard he pushed - FBI found nothing.

The FBI did find things - and then they retracted it.... And they found those things again - and then they retracted it.

Funny how that worked, non?

On the other hand there are something like 5 investigations going on now about Trump's chummy association with Putin. As to the Democrats, geez they distanced themselves as gracefully as possible from the new President. Guess they don't want to be dirtied by association.

Unlike the investigations into the Clinton Foundation and the 100s of millions they raised in selling access to the US gvt.

... Too bad the Dems didn't distance themselves from Hilary, they might have won the election with a landslide

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

... Too bad the Dems didn't distance themselves from Hilary, they might have won the election with a landslide

Not might have. Would have. As crooked as Hillary was, she damn near won. That says alot about the popularity of Trumpism. I suppose you Trumpites are finally figuring that out and that is why you have to keep bringing up Hillary. It's a sad commentary on your dear leader.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

"I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it."

As I've already mentioned once or twice, he may do well to tweak that plan! But that's typical of how things evolve. Someone throws out an idea and someone else amends it slightly and on and on it goes until we get a "finished product" or stated differently "Rome wasn't built in a day" so likely the wall won't be either.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Not might have. Would have. As crooked as Hillary was, she damn near won. That says alot about the popularity of Trumpism. I suppose you Trumpites are finally figuring that out and that is why you have to keep bringing up Hillary. It's a sad commentary on your dear leader.

Oh, absolutely as 232/307 would attest to!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I wonder what such a poll would reveal now. The Dumpster hasn't exactly had a very good two weeks. I would note that based on the overall results the Dumpster would have little or no chance of being elected in Canada.

I'm at a loss as to how you could think that, having watched Turdeau get elected 16 months ago based on "it's 2015".

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

Not might have. Would have.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Don't mean anything now

As crooked as Hillary was, she damn near won. That says alot about the popularity of Trumpism. I suppose you Trumpites are finally figuring that out and that is why you have to keep bringing up Hillary. It's a sad commentary on your dear leader.

When you have only a 2 horse race, ya just can't help bringing up the other horse.

i know that it pains you as a died in the wool Clinton supporter, but take some solace in the fact that you're not an American citizen so your opinion is entirely worthless.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
+1

The FBI did find things - and then they retracted it.... And they found those things again - and then they retracted it.

Funny how that worked, non?

Unlike the investigations into the Clinton Foundation and the 100s of millions they raised in selling access to the US gvt.

Not funny at all. Why not make sure of the facts before jumping to conclusions? Trump appears to have done much worse things and did he spend several 20 hours periods being questioned? N0! How come?? Is this because he has even more money than Hillary? Trump being friends with an enemy who probably influenced the election apparently does not count ...How come??

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I'm at a loss as to how you could think that, having watched Turdeau get elected 16 months ago based on "it's 2015".

Well you may have voted that way. The rest of the country didn't.

As for tweaking ideas....Nah what flits across what counts as Trump's mind comes out his mouth then descends to his fingers and comes out as an executive order. which either then gets thrown out as illegal/ unconstitutional or scaled down because of riots or uproars....What a heck of way to run, what used to be the most influential country in the world. He and the US are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the world. What is wrong with you people!! Are your minds are set in cement??
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Feb 21st, 2017 at 12:57 PM..

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Not funny at all. Why not make sure of the facts before jumping to conclusions? Trump appears to have done much worse things and did he spend several 20 hours periods being questioned? N0! How come?? Is this because he has even more money than Hillary? Trump being friends with an enemy who probably influenced the election apparently does not count ...How come??

Well you may have voted that way. The rest of the country didn't.

As for tweaking ideas....Nah what flits across what counts as Trump's mind comes out his mouth then descends to his fingers and comes out as an executive order. which either then gets thrown out as illegal/ unconstitutional or scaled down because of riots or uproars....What a heck of way to run, what used to be the most influential country in the world. He and the US are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the world. What is wrong with you people!! Are your minds are set in cement??

I thought America became the laughing stock of the world when that moronic George Bush's father bought him the white house .
The world must have stopped laughing once Obama took over .

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Don't mean anything now

Of course it does.

EagleSmack
+1

LOL.....meltdown really. You have no clue do you?? With no immigrants to work in agriculture or pay taxes, no health care except for the wealthy, more taxes on the middle class to pay for all the military hardware, the walls between Mexico and probably Canada (all those immigrants trying to leave the US coming north)) oh and don't forget, the wars on the horizon i.e., Iran, North Korea, and with all the races and religions your President is bent on alienating, who has more to worry about?? Canada or the US??

You're all over the map on that one!

As I said... the liberal meltdown continues!

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The trumpite tag is just as overused by leftoids as racist or islamophobe...
It's meaningless

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

The trumpite tag is just as overused by leftoids as racist or islamophobe...
It's meaningless

No. It's clear that Trumpites hate immigrants, muzzies, balanced budgets, government cuts and common sense. It's also clear that you're sniff sniffily. That's why you can't reasonable discuss Trumpite policies

DaSleeper

No. It's clear that Trumpites hate immigrants, muzzies, balanced budgets, government cuts and common sense. It's also clear that you're sniff sniffily. That's why you can't reasonable discuss Trumpite policies

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOObczCkE4

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Yes, we already established you're sniffity sniff sniffily

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+3
I approached the prospect of Trudeau with caution I did support Tom for PM
However when compared to Harper and certainly compared to Trump I
come to the conclusion politicians are like new shoes when they are broken
in you decide whether they fit or not. I confess I am starting to like Trudeau
Trump not so much. Trump is good for comedy on SNL but for little else.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation

LOL Not really, while I spent winters in Florida, I spend the majority of my time in the best country in the world ......Canada, We already have a sane Prime Minister.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
I think that Canadians choose that bluebyrd just stay in the gun control thread.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I thought America became the laughing stock of the world when that moronic George Bush's father bought him the white house .
The world must have stopped laughing once Obama took over .

LOL It seems that US politicians have the supreme knack of selecting the worst possible candidates, then seemingly play a game to see if they can get them into office. All those watching from around the world are stunned to see how good they are getting at this game,

Occasionally they slip up and a decent choice comes on scene, So many of us watching from the outside were stunned to see a fast talking snake oil salesman made the cut this time, Instead of carrying a carpetbag he cames with a blond comb over!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I think that Canadians choose that bluebyrd just stay in the gun control thread.

Well, I am at this moment watching Stephen Colbert. And he is funny, funny. His story about the Texas campers that shot themselves thinking they were Mexican aliens was hilarious. I am surprised Trump hasn't put a bounty out on his head!! Between the gun owners and the newly elected President, he has his comedy schitch set for at least four years.

EagleSmack
+1

LOL Not really, while I spent winters in Florida, I spend the majority of my time in the best country in the world ......Canada, We already have a sane Prime Minister.

So great that you spend winters in the US. LOLz

Loving this liberal meltdown.

Well, I am at this moment watching Stephen Colbert. And he is funny, funny. His story about the Texas campers that shot themselves thinking they were Mexican aliens was hilarious. I am surprised Trump hasn't put a bounty out on his head!! Between the gun owners and the newly elected President, he has his comedy schitch set for at least four years.

A major news source for libtards are comedians.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

So great that you spend winters in the US. LOLz

Yup. I love being waited on by you Americans.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Yup. I love being waited on by you Americans.

Don't leave a tip.

#juan
No Party Affiliation
  • Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau!!!
No, they don't.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Don't leave a tip.

I certainly would tip Eaglesmack. His nonstop tears would make my clam chow-da too salty

Curious Cdn
Conservative

I certainly would tip Eaglesmack. His nonstop tears would make my clam chow-da too salty

Yes, indeedy! Stuff a fiver in his brassiere, for me!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

• Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau!!!
No, they don't.

Some of us do!

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Some of us do!

Yup,,,,but isn't it nice Canadians on the whole understand about allowing people their choices and allow them their preferences as long as they keep those preferences civil.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yeah he did make an azz out of himself on that one.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yeah he did make an azz out of himself on that one.

Look at that mouth. He makes an azz of himself every time he opens than hole.

Twila
There are 2 kinds of people:
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

There are 2 kinds of people:

It's interesting that most of the cons on here prefer the azzhole.