Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
The sane and knowledgable ones anyway!

Remington1
+3
Well is Ottawa passes their ban of freedom of speech by making anti-islamophobia a criminal act, well maybe we need to look at our option here?? WTF is that?? If this stupid attempt at killing freedom of speech here in Canada gets debated in Ottawa by giving special treatment to some who feel offended, well then Jews, Chirstians, Hindus', Budhas', etc should demand special status on rights. Here's a well versed man: https://youtu.be/ryYETmi9lNA. Just the thought of acting on this stupidity is criminal to any democracy!! One attack in Quebec and now our stupid politician are debating freedom of speech !! It was a tragedy for sure, but leave democracy out of the it.

Well this does not help JT!!

The Liberals were able to find money for limo rides, moving expenses and of course 38 million for renovation, billions for India and China, and photo shoots in Paris, plus pay $900 a night to stay at the "Summer Camp for Billionaires", but are pennies pinching on the backs of the hard working men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces. Something is not right here. Canadians have always stood behind their soldiers, and this one will not be forgotten.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

What the hell do you smoke? I suppose if all of your friends are skinheads, you might conclude that Canadians love Trump. My guess would be around 10% with almost all of them living in Alberta.

AS usual you would be wrong.

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

One question. When was America Great? My answer would be when we teamed up with our allies and defeated the fascists in WW2. Greatness belonged not just to America, but to all of our allies as well.. We were great.

Yeah we were all great until after WW11, it was after WW11 is when we started getting a lot of immigrants from third world countries. Some were very good but a lot of them from places like India, Pakistan, Somolia etc, were poor and did little to carry their share of country building.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

i have it on good authority, Cliffy, that Trump is on Jesus' side.

Hahahahahahah!!!! You are one gullible sumnabich. Trump only pretends to be Christian to garner votes from the easily duped.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

AS usual you would be wrong.

I don't think so.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1

I don't think so.

Trumpites are a small minority in Canada and a few of his boosters that I know personally have been pretty quiet lately. Two of them now claim they were more "anti-Hillary" than "pro-Trump". The rats are just beginning to leave the ship.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trumpites are a small minority in Canada and a few of his boosters that I know personally have been pretty quiet lately. Two of them now claim they were more "anti-Hillary" than "pro-Trump". The rats are just beginning to leave the ship.

Posting on this forum would give you a skewed picture of the beliefs and politics of the average Canadian. When you post back and forth with the same half dozen crypto-fascist buddies, all day, day-after-day you probably start to believe that everybody is a knuckle walker like you are.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Posting on this forum would give you a skewed picture of the beliefs and politics of the average Canadian. When you post back and forth with the same half dozen crypto-fascist buddies, all day, day-after-day you probably start to believe that everybody is a knuckle walker like you are.

The Trumpites I know on Facebook are openly mocked.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

The Trumpites I know on Facebook are openly mocked.

This place is a safe haven for them. They can have their daily circle jerks without scrutiny from the wider population. Of course they think that everyone thinks like them. They never go out.

Hoof Hearted
+2
Er...I thought it was 'The Wider Population' that elected trump.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I was talking about Canada, not the hoards of undereducated, toothless hillbillies-on-wheels who believe that Trump is going to bring jobs back to the Rust Belt.

Hoof Hearted
+3
I agree. We're much more enlightened here in Canada. We elected a part-time drama teacher to be our leader because he is 'dreamy' looking.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

I agree. We're much more enlightened here in Canada. We elected a part-time drama teacher to be our leader because he is 'dreamy' looking.

No. We punted Harper. Much like the US election people voted against rather than for. Trump has the strong support of maybe 15% of the population... Trudeau...20%...

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

What would Jesus think of your views on things, I wonder?

It's cute when you try to appeal to an authority you don't even believe in.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

What part of 306 to 232 don't they understand?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

True, that but he isn't a rogue mad man like Trump is.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
No, Trudeau is more like you:
An effeminate know nothing globalist who is about as relevant as a chihuahua, and hates nation states like the Canada we love

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

No, Trudeau is more like you:
An effeminate know nothing globalist who is about as relevant as a chihuahua, and hates nation states like the Canada we love

.. another witty comeback from our resident "do nothing".

Danbones
Free Thinker
do nothing?
ah, and that coming from the slave who will have to work till he drops because nothing is paid for
lol
wait till you see interest rates in a year or two
bye bye mortgage dude

never gonna get out of moms basement

lucky me
I have dome my time and now I just like to idley bash people who like to crap on any one who hates nazis
so you and I will never get along, nor should we
because me friend, you are that far out in left field

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

do nothing?
ah, and that coming from the slave who will have to work till he drops because nothing is paid for
lol
wait till you see interest rates in a year or two
bye bye mortgage dude

never gonna get out of moms basement

lucky me
I have dome my time and now I just like to idley bash people who like to crap on any one who hates nazis
so you and I will never get along, nor should we
because me friend, you are that far out in left field

Too idiotic to get hired by anyone, eh?

Danbones
Free Thinker

Too idiotic to get hired by anyone, eh?

your hallucinations are A$$tounding dude
be more careful when handling glue eh?

U.S. Press Secretary Sean Spicer refers to Canadian Prime Minister 'Joe' Trudeau
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-s-press-...194833345.html
you shiny potato heads are very insignificant aren't you?

lol
off to the salt mines with ya sad sack
heh heh:
I already did my time, but because I used it wisely, I don't have to be the slave you are.
enjoy the burn

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

your hallucinations are A$$tounding dude
be more careful when handling glue eh?

U.S. Press Secretary Sean Spicer refers to Canadian Prime Minister 'Joe' Trudeau
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-s-press-...194833345.html
you shiny potato heads are very insignificant aren't you?

lol
off to the salt mines with ya sad sack
heh heh:
I already did my time, but because I used it wisely, I don't have to be the slave you are.
enjoy the burn

Do you still twiddle your knob for $300 bucks an hour?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

True, that but he isn't a rogue mad man like Trump is.

The thing about Trump that most people don't seem to have the mentality to understand is he is a sheep in wolves' clothing!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

What would Jesus think of your views on things, I wonder? You are sounding more and more like KKK. Did your horse kick you in the head?

Hypothetical question, Cliffy with no bearing on anything!

EagleSmack
Trump Approves!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

The thing about Trump that most people don't seem to have the mentality to understand is he is a sheep in wolves' clothing!

Wrong animal. He's a weasel dressed like a Republican.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Wrong animal. He's a weasel dressed like a Republican.

I never really envisioned a "weasel" diligently involved for the good of the country, but you're welcome to your thoughts. (There's no crime in being wrong)

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I never really envisioned a "weasel" diligently involved for the good of the country, but you're welcome to your thoughts. (There's no crime in being wrong)

Not yet, anyway but the "fake news" part of the last new conference had a decidedly threatening tone.

MHz
+1
JT can be in power a lot longer than Trump just based on the differences in their ages, The style is already more similar that it is different. JT and Putin would also get along quite well.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

JT can be in power a lot longer than Trump just based on the differences in their ages, The style is already more similar that it is different. JT and Putin would also get along quite well.

One problem I see with Trudeau, his I.Q. is lagging about 40 points behind Trump!