Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

davesmom
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Actually, the Prime Minister has called it a terrorist attack. That's something new.

According the PM it is a terrorist attack if it is against Muslims. If it's against someone like the military men who were shot and run down by a car it's just a random incident by a lone wolf.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Scratching your heads eh?

It shouldn't take a lot of scratching to figure out that Canadians are sick and tired of the influx of refugees, especially Muslims. Most Canadians wouldn't resort to such violence but they are getting pretty damned angry just the same.
Canadians are sick and tired of the Liberals bending over backwards for refugees while our own people's needs are ignored and shoved aside.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Does it help to know that it appears that one of the shooters was from Morocco?

no more than how these two non-an-hero goons were actually arrested and not killed.

EagleSmack

I don't think that helps the Liberals at all.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

Canadians are sick and tired of the Liberals bending over backwards for refugees while our own people's needs are ignored and shoved aside.

Yup. Dammit, Big Steve and the Old Stock Canadians never did nuthin' fer them damn refugees, they took care of Old Stock Canajuns!

mentalfloss
Quebec City mosque shooting kills six people: ‘We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims,’ PM says

TenPenny
Too many of these shootings are either by university students, or occur at universities. I think we should shut down all universities.

lone wolf

Scratching your heads eh?

Not really.... We have guns up here too. Most of us just aren't so fast to the trigger

davesmom
+1

No. Why was a shooter from Morocco in Canada? This is what is disturbing. People are let in from every country without knowing anything about them. All they have to do is say, 'refugee' and it doesn't matter to the Liberal government whether they really are or if they are criminals.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

No. Why was a shooter from Morocco in Canada? This is what is disturbing. People are let in from every country without knowing anything about them. All they have to do is say, 'refugee' and it doesn't matter to the Liberal government whether they really are or if they are criminals.

'refugee'?

EagleSmack
Is the Canadian Government STILL sitting on the identities of the Terrorists?

I was just listening to the BBC and they are still talking about Islamophobia and intolerance in Quebec.

DaSleeper
Resurrect Trudeau senior's war measures act of 1970.........

or...........................
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpe4UKOKR1M

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Authorities have identified the suspects in #Quebec City shooting as two white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/ReutersBrk?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Sorry...I might be wrong. This looks like a parody sight.

What kind of depraved screwballs would make fun of something like this??

Read the link. Muslims shooting Muslims. That is not terrorism.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You mean terrorists.

No, I mean Muslim terrorists. I'll give you 3-to-1 odds.

Edited to say....

And I win. From the Globe and Mail.:

Quote:

Suspects identified as Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed El Khadir, according to court officials

TenPenny

Is the Canadian Government STILL sitting on the identities of the Terrorists?

I was just listening to the BBC and they are still talking about Islamophobia and intolerance in Quebec.

Why would you listen to a government-funded state broadcaster? I thought you were against that.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Read the link. Muslims shooting Muslims. That is not terrorism.

I read: Account Suspended.

Colpy

Why would you listen to a government-funded state broadcaster? I thought you were against that.

Globe and Mail:

Suspects identified as Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed El Khadir, according to court officials

lone wolf
+2
One has a French name. One has an Arabic-sounding name. Yup.... Terist. Git to them guns!
Last edited by lone wolf; Jan 30th, 2017 at 10:53 AM..Reason: typo

DaSleeper
Google English translation of a Quebec report

One of the two men arrested in connection with the terrorist attack in a Quebec mosque would be of Quebec origin and the other would be of Arab origin, according to information obtained by Félix Séguin from our Investigative Office.

https://translate.google.ca/translat...ec&prev=search

You don't seem to lose your bet Colpy

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

One has a French name. On has an Arabic-sounding name. Yup.... Terist. Git to them guns!

Somehow I doubt Mr. Bissonnette converted Mr. Mohammed El Khadir to White Supremeist ideology and took him on a shooting spree at a mosque.

But you know, what ever lets you sleep at night.

Johnnny
+1
A multicultured attack in a diverse society.

Remington1
+1
Very sad to have this horrible terror attack in Canada. This attack is similar in nature to terrorist attacks in EU and US, the use of weapons, the type of weapon (how could they get access to a RK7). ISIS supporters, Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette. So called Muslims killing moderate Muslims.

DaSleeper
If the shooters had mental issues like progressives tend to say, It doesn't say much for muzlim choice in converts

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Somehow I doubt Mr. Bissonnette converted Mr. Mohammed El Khadir to White Supremeist ideology and took him on a shooting spree at a mosque.

But you know, what ever lets you sleep at night.

Oh, I realize that. I'm just not as fast to the trigger as some. When I do shoot ... my aim is true.

It ain't the boogie man that keeps me up at night

DaSleeper
They probably didn't like the Khutbah from that Imam

Christians tend to fall asleep during the sermon...
Note: It's considered impolite if you snore loudly.....But you don't get shot for it

MHz
If Muslim specific places are attacked intentionally them all other religions should breathe a sigh of relief should they not? (knowing they probably won't be attacked also) Facts in most cases like this usually take a full week to fully come out. That is also about the time the conspiracy themes start based on said facts rather than speculation.

Live updates from Quebec in wake of deadly mosque shooting - CBC News

Remington1
+2
People on Social Media are blaming Trump, which is an injustice. This attack like all terrorist attacks are crimes of hatred and are decided by the killers own sick mind. The attacks in Paris, Belgium,etc.. were done prior to Trump being elected. It's reaching really!!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

They probably didn't like the Khutbah from that Imam

Christians tend to fall asleep during the sermon...
Note: It's considered impolite if you snore loudly.....But you don't get shot for it

That is what those fold down knee-pad things are for aren't they? Today's Church should have live streaming big screens where a variety of 'games and teaching sites are available for the ones sitting on the benches with their own controller. The money changer thing can be done from home and this is where you use up your tokens. (purchased with previous donations) That the hardware is kept turned on in building not far from a 24/7 coffee-shop is not an accident.

I thought the idea of the disciples going out 2x2 was a safety thing that basically means you won't draw (as much) attention to yourself if you don't bunch up. If Canada has funded and supplied and trained foreign fighters and they lose the war we still have to take in ;our guy' and then hopefully deprogram him or at least put him someplace where he can only cause minimal damage.

Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

People on Social Media are blaming Trump, which is an injustice. This attack like all terrorist attacks are crimes of hatred and are decided by the killers own sick mind. The attacks in Paris, Belgium,etc.. were done prior to Trump being elected. It's reaching really!!

That is the digital Enquirer of today is it not? Gossip is more entertaining if many busybodies contribute.

JLM
Do we have irrefutable proof that these perpetrators are in fact Muslims. I certainly wouldn't assume that until I know for sure.

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Globe and Mail:

Clearly you can't deal with the fact that this was a terrorist attack on peaceful Muslims.

Trumpites man.

Just let go of your racism for one day.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

Tell me about it......................members of my own family included! No use arguing with people whose minds are made up. Trump is the pariah!

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Clearly you can't deal with the fact that this was a terrorist attack on peaceful Muslims.

Trumpites man.

Just let go of your racism for one day.

Have you got a dedicated pipeline into the news? All I've been able to glean is that the full identity of the perpetrators hasn't been determined yet!