Trudeau stands up to Trump

mentalfloss
+1
#RealNews

Asked about Trump, Trudeau promises to stand for feminism and diversity

While maintaining that his priority in dealing with the Donald Trump administration will be the Canadian economy, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday night he would never shy away from proclaiming himself a feminist, defending immigration or extolling the contribution of Muslim Canadians.

During a town hall forum in Belleville, Ont., Trudeau was asked about how a Trump presidency would impact Canada's relations with the United States. Trudeau joked that everyone in the audience leaned forward when the question was asked.

"And I'm never going to shy away from standing up for what I believe in — whether it's proclaiming loudly to the world that I am a feminist, whether it's understanding that immigration is a source of strength for us and Muslim Canadians are an essential part of the success of our country today and into the future."

The audience applauded.

Asked about Trump, Trudeau promises to stand for feminism and diversity - Politics - CBC News

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Stand up for feminism....Hehehehe...

Trudeau is a feminist like Donald Trump is a great diplomat

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
+1
Donald probably laughed in a gentle way,like taking candy from a child he said to himself
Trudeau has poor advisers so things should become funny soon

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Boy, Trump is going to have the time of his life. The personal amusement he must have every day must be magical

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Boy, Trump is going to have the time of his life. The personal amusement he must have every day must be magical

I'll bet you're enjoying the show

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

I'll bet you're enjoying the show

Watching mentalflake spin every time the Donald intentionally has fun dicking people like him around is very satisfactory.

It's priceless.

Best election's ever

The funniest part is liberal's still haven't t figured out, Trump is just playfully dicking them around and enjoying it
I wonder how many years it will take them to figure it out.

I mean they take every little thing he says so seriously. It's sad they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand Trump is having à the time of his life with it.

petros
He's so cute.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

He's so cute.

Imagine when he finally grows up and realizes what a retard he made of himself.

petros
He won't grow up. He has no reason to.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3
#10  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

#RealNews

Asked about Trump, Trudeau promises to stand for feminism and diversity - Politics - CBC News

Trump had better be very careful around Justin, lest Justin hits him with his dish towel!

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote:

and Muslim Canadians are an essential part of the success of our country today and into the future.

Yeah? How? How are Muslims making essential contributions to the success of Canada?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yeah? How? How are Muslims making essential contributions to the success of Canada?

I think there are probably a few positive members of most ethnic groups. I doubt if every Muslim is bad.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think there are probably a few positive members of most ethnic groups. I doubt if every Muslim is bad.

I'm not saying they're all bad. I'm asking what essential contributions they're making to Canada. What would Canada not be able to accomplish as a nation without Muslims in the country?

davesmom
So far Trump has totally ignored Trudeau and Canada as a whole. Rightfully so. For a young country that has far to go and much to learn, Canadians have much to say!
It probably bothers our Government and a lot of Canadians that they are not getting the attention they crave from the U.S. President-elect.
Considering that we are the mouse living next to the elephant, maybe we should stay in our mouse hole and keep quiet. At the least we could show better taste than to be whining before we have anything to whine about.
Trudeau is a total a s s! He yaps about what he will do but when push comes to shove he does nothing. His 'do-good' policies aren't doing anything for the country. If he was smart he would listen and learn from Trump.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

I'm not saying they're all bad. I'm asking what essential contributions they're making to Canada. What would Canada not be able to accomplish as a nation without Muslims in the country?

What would Canada not be able to accomplish without Christians...or Jews...or Atheists....your question is silly

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

So far Trump has totally ignored Trudeau and Canada as a whole. Rightfully so. For a young country that has far to go and much to learn, Canadians have much to say!
It probably bothers our Government and a lot of Canadians that they are not getting the attention they crave from the U.S. President-elect.
Considering that we are the mouse living next to the elephant, maybe we should stay in our mouse hole and keep quiet. At the least we could show better taste than to be whining before we have anything to whine about.
Trudeau is a total a s s! He yaps about what he will do but when push comes to shove he does nothing. His 'do-good' policies aren't doing anything for the country. If he was smart he would listen and learn from Trump.

Well said, DM, couldn't have put it nearly as good myself. He's a blow hard like his old man was!

Essential contributions to the entire country? Possibly none! Essential contributions to a few individuals? Possibly many!

Scooby
+1
I don't think there has ever been a bigger wimp elected to office in human history.

Thinking Trump and Putin will invade Canada to get the resources once NATO is toast.

Justin will fly back to the Bahamas and write a new musical.

Locutus
y'all postin' in a cuck thread again.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

To be fair to trudOWE he did give approval to two pipelines that are essential to Canadians.

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby View Post

I don't think there has ever been a bigger wimp elected to office in human history.

Thinking Trump and Putin will invade Canada to get the resources once NATO is toast.

A musical about snowboarding? Cute.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

What would Canada not be able to accomplish without Christians...or Jews...or Atheists....your question is silly

See, you don't know either. Nice attempt at a deflection though. You Trudeau turds really hate it when someone questions the stupidity of your hero.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation

See, you don't know either. Nice attempt at a deflection though. You Trudeau turds really hate it when someone questions the stupidity of your hero.

LOL so yours is Trump??

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby View Post

OMG,,,,,So anyone who stands for moderation, good relations within decent and fair boundaries, and treating everyone with respect is a wimp, Are you afraid of most of those you would call friends?? I would be if I were you,

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Trudeau's an idiot, just like you

davesmom
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

#RealNews

While maintaining that his priority in dealing with the Donald Trump administration will be the Canadian economy, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday night he would never shy away from proclaiming himself a feminist, defending immigration or extolling the contribution of Muslim Canadians.

During a town hall forum in Belleville, Ont., Trudeau was asked about how a Trump presidency would impact Canada's relations with the United States. Trudeau joked that everyone in the audience leaned forward when the question was asked.

"And I'm never going to shy away from standing up for what I believe in — whether it's proclaiming loudly to the world that I am a feminist, whether it's understanding that immigration is a source of strength for us and Muslim Canadians are an essential part of the success of our country today and into the future."

The audience applauded.

There is it in a nutshell, what is wrong with government:
"And I'm never going to shy away from standing up for what I believe in..."

The leaders are so all-fired sure that what THEY believe in is the absolute. They close their minds to any and all flaws pointed out to them of what THEIR beliefs will do.
I get so tired of hearing politicians say, "This is what Canadians want" (Paul Martin was famous for that statement); Wouldn't it be nice if they ASKED instead what Canadians want?
Politicians talk to few Canadians here and there and transpose the wished of the few to the wishes of the many. Trudeau, however does not even ask a few. He just decides on his own what is best.

I don't think all that many Canadians care a whit about the policies that Trudeau holds to be so important. What Canadians want is the ability to earn a decent living, maintain their standard of living and not get bankrupted by the cost of Trudeau's ideological dreams and his quest for global recognition.

mentalfloss
Trudeau to Defend Muslims, Tout Immigration to Trump
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ation-to-trump

personal touch
Bloc Québécois

I don't think Melania,First Lady is having the time of her life
Trump reminds me of that song by Randy Backman,"Give me your money please"
First President to make money on an election cool as ****!
I can't wait to see what Melania is wearing on the big night

Watching mentalflake spin every time the Donald intentionally has fun dicking people like him around is very satisfactory.

It's priceless.

Best election's ever

The funniest part is liberal's still haven't t figured out, Trump is just playfully dicking them around and enjoying it
I wonder how many years it will take them to figure it out.

I mean they take every little thing he says so seriously. It's sad they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand Trump is having à the time of his life with it.

What have I not figured out?

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

He won't grow up. He has no reason to.

It is a cardboard cut out glued to his or her computer monitor,immortal and none aging
Bonus!

Trump had better be very careful around Justin, lest Justin hits him with his dish towel!

That's funny

Just could not help yourself,could you?
Do you need attention?

Why did you have to respond?
One thing for sure there is relief in knowing no one is being paid by the hour to respond in the manner they do,it would be a sad day to know you idiots are in some paid position to demonstrate such predictable trash,
Even more the lack of self discipline to deliver such predictable trash

darkbeaver
Republican
Justine couldn't stand up in a summer breeze. He's a thing from the bac tanks, a photogenic twit, an empty bag, a cardboard smile, he'll do nothing but smile and lick babies his entire term, which could be twenty-five fukkin years oweing to the Canadians voters very bad taste is a possibility. Fuk I want to go to Russia bad.

Hundreds of Russian women send me thier dimensions everyday. They all want me to cut firewood for them.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

Why did you have to respond?
One thing for sure there is relief in knowing no one is being paid by the hour to respond in the manner they do,it would be a sad day to know you idiots are in some paid position to demonstrate such predictable trash,
Even more the lack of self discipline to deliver such predictable trash

So some f**ker in his wisdom appointed you to be the judge of what are proper responses and what aren't! Maybe you, Gerryh, Cannucklehead and Locust could form a club to mete out infinite wisdom!

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
Would it not be so delightful if Melania had her outfits made in her mother countrywhere ever that is

It's ok,
Sleep on it,think about what your saying and tomorrow is a new day,you may feel silly tomorrow,I won't hold you responsible

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Best just not to reply to any Cannucklehead posts! (Trudeau is NOT an intelligent person)