Facts about seniors' income

JLM
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

OK, here's some more...

*hugs*

Careful though. My arms my get tired. You should take a break if you get too upset

If you are still trying for originality perhaps you might try a different tack! "Hugs" is quickly becoming unoriginal! Oops, maybe you are still trying to out stupid Avro.
Last edited by JLM; Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:37 PM..

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If you are still trying for originality perhaps you might try a different tack! "Hugs" is quickly becoming unoriginal! Oops, maybe out are still trying to out stupid Avro.

*hugs*

Don't care about originality. Just want you crotchety simpletons to feel a little better

Another one before I go.

*hug*

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Angry again.

So I go back to my question.

Should all employees deserve the same luxuries you have with regards to your employment?

This includes current gubmint workers who fund your pension.

It's a stupid f**king question because I have no idea what their agreement was! Were they all doing the exact same job as I was? You undoubtedly have all our job descriptions so you would be more qualified to answer the question than I am. I see you are still trying to out stupid Putz. Settle down, you can taking turns at being stupidest. I'm sure there's no one else vying for the position! (Got to laugh a lot when things get really stupid)

Cannuck
Calm down old fool

*hug*

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Calm down old fool

*hug*

Who's not calm and who's a fool? You started this shit! "Hug"! I wouldn't get within a mile of you! Hang out with pigs you are sure to get some shit on you!

Cannuck

Who's not calm and who's a fool?

You

You started this shit! "Hug"!

You're the one that needs them.

*Hug*

DaSleeper

Who's not calm and who's a fool? You started this shit! "Hug"! I wouldn't get within a mile of you! Hang out with pigs you are sure to get some shit on you!

Then why do you keep arguing at length with them?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Lol.

You're funny old fella.

I'll leave you alone.

I'm not surprised! Only an idiot persists in a losing battle. Maybe you can pound that through Putz's thick f**king skull!

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Then why do you keep arguing at length with them?

I only do it as long as it's fun. It's hilarious watching idiots trying to out do each other!

Cannuck

.. pound that through Putz's thick f**king skull!

*Hug*

You really need to calm down.

highsticky
My neighbor fled the Balkan war between 1990-1995 which was a bad event for him but I like Western think war is better than fighting. Something bad with fighting is it. Clearly I think war is better than fighting. Starts a fight is not best for my best conflict.