Meghan Markle rocks Canadian designer on Christmas Day outing with royal family

B00Mer
Meghan Markle rocks Canadian designer on Christmas Day outing with royal family

Meghan Markle rocks Canadian designer on Christmas Day outing with royal family | Daily Hive Montreal

You go girl!!!

coldstream
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Definitely a Bob and Doug McKenzie Great White North inspired fashion trend. Just needs a hockey bag and 12 pack of Molson Ex as an accessory.

Danbones
+1
lol the hat turns into a wine skin

WLDB
+1
It’s weird when clothes make a headline in a news story. Are we really that desperate for attention?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

lol the hat turns into a wine skin

I'll get you one! No Wino should be without!

B00Mer
She is an amazingly beautiful woman, would be awesome if she became Queen..

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

She won't. Harry is now too far down the line to become King.

coldstream
+2
Harry's will be #6 in the line of succession after Kate gives birth to her 3rd child. It's why the Firm was silent on the American, Catholic, commoner, bi-racial, actress, divorced, 3 years older than the groom thing.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'll get you one! No Wino should be without!

The one I have now already has the nice gal attachment.

Oh wait, sorry...its not a skin, its a rack...oh well...

I ain't whining, The gal has a nice wrack too...but I'll just keep that under my hat.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

She won't. Harry is now too far down the line to become King.

Never say never... death and tragedy can change things very dam quickly...

[youtube]Mwm1H0dxAKY[/youtube]

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Harry's will be #6 in the line of succession after Kate gives birth to her 3rd child. It's why the Firm was silent on the American, Catholic, commoner, bi-racial, actress, divorced, 3 years older than the groom thing.

ISIS has targeted the kids..

ISIS fanatics threaten Prince George with chilling warning 'the Royal Family will not be left alone,' report says | Fox News

Did you realize that there are six imams in Canada that send money to Hamas 4 in Quebec alone.. ISIS killls little George and there will be a minimum of 6 imams dead that month.. I guarantee that.

Curious Cdn

That would only happen if a whole bunch of other Royals in line before them suddenly died. In this age of terrorist attack, I suppose anything can happen, though.

Jinentonix

Never say never... death and tragedy can change things very dam quickly...

[youtube]Mwm1H0dxAKY[/youtube]

ISIS has targeted the kids..

ISIS fanatics threaten Prince George with chilling warning 'the Royal Family will not be left alone,' report says | Fox News

Did you realize that there are six imams in Canada that send money to Hamas 4 in Quebec alone..

And yet the trust fund punk sits on his lazy, virtue signaling ass and does nothing about these shit stains.

Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Itís weird when clothes make a headline in a news story. Are we really that desperate for attention?

It's called a REALLY slow news day.