USA and Allies to invade NK??

Alternative
Is it time for ROK, UK and USA to invade NK for they threatening the world??

We let see with market forces.

Thought.
Last edited by Alternative; Dec 13th, 2017 at 04:43 AM..Reason: Little of

Alternative
What's you other prefer with NK??

Alternative
This song remains about fights between class 9 and class 8 in educating but maybe it were a match within Germany and Poland in World War two just the real match and killing Jew whering true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE
Last edited by Alternative; Dec 13th, 2017 at 04:18 PM..Reason: A change bit

Alternative
Maybe it was A louder Poland I meet but that was the reality when the Soviet attacked on the eastern side so they had smaller market groups when I was Germany in attack was my mega fight against an 8th grade. Was another eighth grade I escaped a fight I might have done right that escaped this young strongest eighth grade. Against a climber of 1987 years that is almost my age.

petros
US will invade NK or stop China from invading NK?

OpposingDigit
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
China will not standby.

There is no way that China is going to allow NATO and allies to build military bases in North Korea up against the border with China. Any attack on North Korea is an attack on China.

North Korea is China's Israel.

When China makes this absolutely clear, that is the time when America begins to place duties on Chinese imports and bring on the trade war which has been planned on for 20 years. Obama called it a "Pivot".
Last edited by OpposingDigit; Dec 14th, 2017 at 01:01 PM..

Hoid
China is already building refugee camps for the coming war.

Alternative
China are those as the US friends are N.Korea as them USA-Israel relationships but are China-N.Korea is this possible after N.Korea saying they have zero ally??

darkbeaver
+1
There goes the US Pacific Fleet. gurgle gurgle gurgle

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

China will not standby.

There is no way that China is going to allow NATO and allies to build military bases in North Korea up against the border with China. Any attack on North Korea is an attack on China.

North Korea is China's Israel.

When China makes this absolutely clear, that is the time when America begins to place duties on Chinese imports and bring on the trade war which has been planned on for 20 years. Obama called it a "Pivot".

US missle bases run from Australia to Japan and they are aimed at China.

darkbeaver
The carriers are obsolete but necessary in the case of an strike/invasion of NK, NK subs are always on station and quiet, they don't even fart,

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

US missle bases run from Australia to Japan and they are aimed at China.

Yes but what will they hit?

petros
Cut em off at the pass!

OpposingDigit
Alternative said:
"China are those as the US and friend are N.Korea as them USA-Israel relationships but are China-N.Korea is this possible after N.Korea saying they have zero ally??"

America has no friends. Just business relationships. Canada/US free trade would point that out quite clearly. North Korea is a "security zone" for China and not a friend.

darkbeaver
Even Rand says USA can't win any major engagement against anyone but the endefended poverty stricken tiny little contries. Uncle Sam is spread way to thin with way to unprepared units with sub optimum personel and equipment. Where did all that money go? Not into equipment nor personell but into contractor pockets who supplied plastic armour and gold toilets.

OpposingDigit
All this talk about wars would clearly show that as in the past when any country began its collapse, it ended in war. (Think Portugal, Spain, Britain)

And, to keep populations open to the idea of using nuclear weapons, we are barraged with media stories of other habitable planets.

Alternative
Canada/USA free trade would point that out the hockey market is big in North America then it's smaller in soccer league small puppits of class soccer as in South America, Mexico, Japan and Europe type example to top class soccer isn't so in Canada/USA market it is hockey in this market. Nuclear war isn't my expected plans.
Last edited by Alternative; Dec 14th, 2017 at 01:55 PM..Reason: Little of

Alternative
Not war for is a risk for N.Korea to been invade they are unhappy if they loose a market war.

Alternative
Maybe NK wants have peace and nuclear arsenal in this country security.