Hezbollah terrorists?

Logic 7
Is there anyone in here, who could point out where hezbollah has done a terrorist act?

I've emailed to Barbara kay from national post regarding "quebecistan"and i ask her about what hezbollah has done to be considered as terrorist, and she said, " my ignorance astound her" but she never gave me an exemple .

I am sorry , only in canada, usa, uk and israel that hezbollah is considered as a terrorist organisation, so why?

Gonzo
Well, they've fired rockets into Israel villages, killing innocent people. And they want Israel wiped off the map. So they are terrorists. But then Israel fired rockets into Lebanon killing innocent people. So Israel is a terrorist state.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonzo

Well, they've fired rockets into Israel villages, killing innocent people. And they want Israel wiped off the map. So they are terrorists. But then Israel fired rockets into Lebanon killing innocent people. So Israel is a terrorist state.

Israel is considered as a terrorist state by canadian officials?

Hezbollah doesnt want israel wipe off the map, they re desire is for the elimination of “the Zionist entity" after which jew who lived in palestine before 1948 will be allowed to live as a minority.

Basically the same ideologie as the true torah jews, where the torah forbid israel.

So anyone else who could explain to me, why hezbollah is considered as a terrorist organisation in north america?

Gonzo
You kind of answered your own question, where you said Hezbollah wants "Basically the same ideologie as the true torah jews, where the torah forbid israel. " So you see, they dont want Israel to exist.

Logic 7

You kind of answered your own question, where you said Hezbollah wants "Basically the same ideologie as the true torah jews, where the torah forbid israel. " So you see, they dont want Israel to exist.

Then torah jews are terrorist?

Gonzo
No, because they are not killing anyone. Hezbollah is. They kidnapped people, and they fire rockets into neighbouring countries. You dont think that is terrorism?
I believe that anyone who kills innocent people are terrorists.

Canadian with a hyphen
here is their record logic 7, and of course other than their scary ideology of killing jews americans/westerners, I am not sure what else can u call them.
Quote:

1982: Israel invades Lebanon to drive out the PLO’s terrorist army, which had frequently attacked Israel from its informal "state-within-a-state" in southern Lebanon. Hezbollah, a Shiite group inspired by the teachings and revolution of Iran’s Ayatollah Khomeini, is created with the assistance of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. The group is called Hezbollah–or "party of God"– after initially taking responsibility for attacks under the name "Islamic Jihad." (Not to be confused with the Palestinian terror organization Islamic Jihad.)

July 19, 1982: The president of the American University in Beirut, Davis S. Dodge, is kidnapped. Hezbollah is believed to be behind this and most of the other 30 Westerners kidnapped over the next ten years.

April 18, 1983: Hezbollah attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut with a car bomb, killing 63 people, 17 of whom were American citizens.

Oct. 23, 1983: The group attacks U.S. Marine barracks with a truck bomb, killing 241 American military personnel stationed in Beirut as part of a peace-keeping force. A separate attack against the French military compound in Beirut kills 58.

Sept. 20, 1984: The group attacks the U.S. embassy annex in Beirut with a car bomb, killing 2 Americans and 22 others.

March 16, 1984: William F. Buckley, a CIA operative working at the U.S. embassy in Beirut, is kidnapped and later murdered.

April 12, 1984: Hezbollah attacks a restaurant near the U.S. Air Force Base in Torrejon, Spain. The bombing kills eighteen U.S. servicemen and injures 83 people.

Dec. 4, 1984: Hezbollah terrorists a Kuwait Airlines plane. Four passengers are murdered, including two Americans.

Feb. 16, 1985: Hezbollah publicizes its manifesto. It notes that the group's struggle will continue until Israel is destroyed and rejects any cease-fire or peace treaty with Israel. The document also attacks the U.S. and France.

June 14, 1985: Hezbollah terrorists hijack TWA flight 847. The hijackers severely beat Passenger Robert Stethem, a U.S. Navy diver, before killing him and dumping his body onto the tarmac at the Beirut airport. Other passengers are held as hostages before being released on June 30.

Dec. 31, 1986: Under the alias Organization of the Oppressed on Earth, Hezbollah announces it had kidnapped and murdered three Lebanese Jews. The organization previously had taken responsibility for killing four other Jews since 1984.

Feb. 17, 1988: The group kidnaps Col. William Higgins, a U.S. Marine serving with a United Nations truce monitoring group in Lebanon, and later murders him.

Oct. 22, 1989: Members of the dissolved Lebanese parliament ratify the Taif Agreement. Although the agreement calls for the "disbanding of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias," Hezbollah remains active.

Feb. 16, 1992: Sayyad Hassan Nasrallah takes over Hezbollah after Israel kills the group’s leader, Abbas Musawi.

March 17, 1992: With the help of Iranian intelligence, Hezbollah bombs the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200.

July 18, 1994: Hezbollah bombs the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires–again with Iranian help–killing 86 and injuring over 200.

Nov. 28, 1995: Hezbollah bombards towns in northern Israel with volleys of Katyusha rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israeli civilians.

March 30, 1996: Hezbollah fires 28 Katyusha rockets into northern Israeli towns. A week later, the group fires 16 rockets, injuring 36 Israelis. Israel responds with a major offensive, known as the "Grapes of Wrath" operation, to stop Hezbollah rocket fire.

Aug. 19, 1997: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel with dozens of rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israeli civilians.

October 1997: The United States lists Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Dec. 28, 1998: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel with dozens of rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israel.

May 17, 1999: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel with dozens of rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israel.

June 24, 1999: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel, killing 2.

May 23, 2000: Israel withdraws all troops from Lebanon after 18 years patrolling the "security zone," a strip of land in the south of the country. The security zone was set up to prevent attacks on northern Israel.

June 2000: United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan certifies Israel’s withdrawal from Lebanon. Shortly thereafter, the U.N. Security Council endorses Annan’s report. Hezbollah nonetheless alleges Israel occupies Lebanon, claiming the small Shebba Farms area Israel captured from Syria during the 1967 war as Lebanese territory.

Oct. 7, 2000: Hezbollah attacks an Israel military post and raids Israel, kidnapping three Israeli soldiers. The soldiers are later assumed dead. In mid-October, Hezbollah leader Nasrallah announces the group has also kidnapped an Israeli businessman. In 2004, Israel frees over 400 Arab prisoners in exchange for the business man and the bodies of the three soldiers.

March 1, 2001: The British government adds Hezbollah’s "military wing" to its list of outlawed terrorist organizations.

April 9, 2002: Hezbollah launches Katyushas into northern Israeli town. This assault comes amidst almost daily Hezbollah attacks against Israeli troops in Shebba farms.

Dec. 11, 2002: Canada lists Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. Huh?

Aug. 10, 2003: Hezbollah shells kills 16-year-old Israeli boy, wound others.

June 5, 2003: Australia lists Hezbollah’s "military wing" as a terrorist organization.

Sept. 2, 2004: United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559 calls for "the disbanding and disarmament of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias," a reference to Hezbollah.

December 2004: Both the United States and France ban Hezbollah’s satellite television network, Al Manar. A U.S. State Department spokesman notes the channel "preaches violence and hatred."

March 10, 2005: The European Parliament overwhelmingly passes a resolution stating: "Parliament considers that clear evidence exists of terrorist activities by Hezbollah. The (EU) Council should take all necessary steps to curtail them." The European Union nonetheless refrains from placing the group on its list of terror organizations.

July 12, 2006: Hezbollah attacks Israel with Katyushas, crosses the border and kidnaps two Israeli soldiers. Three Israeli soldiers are killed in the initial attack. Five more soldiers are killed as Israel launches operation to rescue the soldiers and push Hezbollah from its border. Hezbollah launches rockets into towns across northern Israel.

Mogz
Conservative
Beat me to it hyphen. What was that noise? Oh, it was logic trying to put his OTHER foot in his mouth. Then again logic is the same guy that tried to say that Israel started the most recent offensive in the middle east. Pro-terrorism? I think so.

Finder
Well I'm sure if they had the same weapons and American support as Isreal does they would use more conventional ways then using ww2 type rockets.

But in my view they are fanatics anyways, just as the Isreali government are controled by fanatics. *shrugs* It's hard for a moderate to take sides in this conflic. As most moderates would like both sides to live peacefully together. Both the Isrealis and Hezbollah will not. Isreal will on offer peace on their terms which is a bombs rush in the Hezbollah/PLO/most arab factions point of view. A lot of this conflic would be solved by internationalizing many of the cities and terroties as they are heavyly disputed and in the interests of three magor religions.

Hotshot
Quote: Originally Posted by Mogz

Beat me to it hyphen. What was that noise? Oh, it was logic trying to put his OTHER foot in his mouth. Then again logic is the same guy that tried to say that Israel started the most recent offensive in the middle east. Pro-terrorism? I think so.

Some people have their head so far up their butt, they don't know if its day or night...

Caleb-Dain Matton

If you are going to give dates, fill in the blanks in between my one-sided Israeli and US terrorist friends.

earth_as_one
Q: How did thousands of angry people end up Israel's border in 1982?

1948 Israel ethnically cleanses about 711,000 Palestinians from their land.

Quote:

UNITED NATIONS
General Assembly
A/1367/Rev.1
23 October 1950

15. The estimate of the statistical expert, which the Committee believes to be as accurate as circumstances permit, indicates that the refugees from Israel- controlled territory amount to approximately 711,000. The fact that there is a higher number of relief recipients appears to be due among other things to duplication of ration cards, addition of persons who have been displaced from area other than Israel-held areas and of persons who, although not displaced, are destitute.
http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/9a7...3!OpenDocument

When the Israeli army won the 1948 war, they turned their anger on the Muslims, Christians... pretty much anyone who was living in the part of Palestine they took by force, who wasn't Jewish.

Quote:

Israeli Historian Benny Morris

...there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape. In the months of April-May 1948, units of the Haganah [the pre-state defense force that was the precursor of the IDF] were given operational orders that stated explicitly that they were to uproot the villagers, expel them and destroy the villages themselves...
http://www.deiryassin.org/bennymorris.html

Quote:

Israel learns of a hidden shame in its early years

Soldiers raped and killed Bedouin girl in the Negev

Chris McGreal in Jerusalem
Tuesday November 4, 2003
The Guardian

For 54 years the fate of a young Bedouin girl who disappeared in the Negev desert was relegated to rumour and a single entry in the diary of David Ben-Gurion, the prime minister of the fledgling Israeli state.
"It was decided and carried out: they washed her, cut her hair, raped her and killed her," he wrote.

After that the case became one of the state's earliest secrets, and no more than hearsay passed between soldiers...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...077148,00.html

Then Israel confiscated all their wealth and property:

Quote:

In 1950, the Absentee Property Law was passed in Israel. It provided for confiscation of the property and land left behind by departing Palestinians, the so-called "absentees". Arabs who never left Israel, and received citizenship after the war, but stayed for a few days in a nearby village had their property confiscated. (Fischbach, 1999, p. 23; p. 39) About 30,000-35,000 Palestinians became "present absentees" - persons present at the time but considered absent (Benvenisti, 2002, p. 201).

How much of Israel's territory consists of land confiscated with the Absentee Property Law is uncertain and much disputed. According to the Israeli Custodian of Absentee Property, including the Gaza Strip and The West Bank it could amount to up to 70% of the territory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palesti...ee.22_property

14 March 1950
ABSENTEES' PROPERTY LAW
http://domino.un.org/UNISPAl.NSF/2ee...a!OpenDocument

and so on and so on, until the atrocities, war crimes and crimes against humanity became routine, hardly newsworthy...

But Israel's victims didn't disappear. Today Israel has four million angry Palestinian refugees alone on their borders. That's not counting angry Lebanonese:

Quote:

Ariel Sharon (Israeli General in command at the time and later to become Israeli Prime Minister) and Rafael Eitan[10] then reportedly invited Lebanese Phalangist militia units to enter the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps to clean out the PLO fighters. Under the Israeli plan, Israeli soldiers would control the perimeters of the refugee camps and provide logistical support while the Phalangists would enter the camps, find the PLO fighters and hand them over to Israeli forces.

However, ultimately no persons were handed over to Israeli forces and there was little fighting. However, Schiff and Ya'ari report that over the next 10 days "huge quantities of ordnance--including twelve cannons, eight heavy mortars, Katyusha-mounted vehicles, and 520 tons of ammunition--were indeed removed from dozens of caches in West Beirut."

Sharon's and Eitan's instructions to the Phalangists emphasized that the Israeli military was in command of all the forces in the area.

The Israeli military had completely surrounded and sealed off the camps and set up observation posts on the roofs of nearby tall buildings on September 15. The next day Israel announced that it controlled all key points in Beirut. The Israeli military met throughout the day with top Phalangist leaders to arrange the details of the operation. For the next two nights, from nightfall until late into the night the Israeli military fired illuminating flares above the camps.

On the evening of September 16, 1982, the Phalangist militia, under the command of Elie Hobeika, entered the camps. For the next 36 to 48 hours, the Phalangists massacred the inhabitants of the refugee camps, while the Israeli military guarded the exits and continued to provide flares by night.

A unit of 150 Phalangists (including some SLA fighters, according to Saad Haddad as quoted by Robert Fisk, and also other sources) was assembled at 4:00 p.m. These militiamen armed with guns, knives and hatchets entered the camps at 6:00 p.m. A Phalangist officer reported 300 killings, including civilians, to the Israeli command post at 8:00 p.m., and further reports of these killings followed through the night. Some of these reports were forwarded to the Israeli government in Jerusalem and were seen by a number of Israel's senior officials.

At one point, a militiaman's radioed question to his commander Hobeika about what to do with the women and children in the refugee camp was overheard by an Israeli officer, who heard Hobeika reply that "This is the last time you're going to ask me a question like that; you know exactly what to do". Phalangist troops could be heard laughing in the background...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

The number of victims of the massacre is estimated at 700-3500 in that one incident alone.

We aren't talking about ancient history like the Romans expelling the Jews 2000 years ago. We are talking about a series of war crimes and crimes against humanity. At no time since Israel's creation did this country ever stop forcing Palestinians out of their homes, confiscating their property, razing their homes and building Jewish colonies on the rubble.

Quote:

The Times
November 24, 2004

'Ugly reality' of Israel's atrocities
This writer takes issue with Julie Burchill

TO DEFEND Israel today is to be either callous or wilfully ignorant...

It is difficult to convey the scale and effect of Israel’s abuses of Palestinian lives through statistics alone. But these are horrifying enough: since 2000, nearly 4,000 Palestinians killed, and 30,000 injured; 400 were assas-sinated; and 25,000 homes were demolished. In addition, hundreds of acres of farmland were destroyed. No state on earth, except Israel, could get away with these atrocities, now routinely justified as “defence” against Palestinian “ terrorism”...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...371498,00.html

What's been going on in this part of the world is a disgrace to mankind.

FiveParadox
Liberal
Quote: Originally Posted by [i

Gonzo[/i]]I believe that anyone who kills innocent people are terrorists.

I think that anyone who kills anyone else is a murderer, or in some cases treasonous; however, I think that terrorism should be stricken from the Criminal Code of Canada. In my opinion, we already have the provisions in the Statutes of Canada to deal with crimes that are now lumped under "terrorism", and I would suggest that the term "terrorism" is now used to inspire fear amonst the population.

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

I think that anyone who kills anyone else is a murderer, or in some cases treasonous; however, I think that terrorism should be stricken from the Criminal Code of Canada. In my opinion, we already have the provisions in the Statutes of Canada to deal with crimes that are now lumped under "terrorism", and I would suggest that the term "terrorism" is now used to inspire fear amonst the population.

Good comment, I'd have to at least aggree with that in part.

Logic 7

No, because they are not killing anyone. Hezbollah is. They kidnapped people, and they fire rockets into neighbouring countries. You dont think that is terrorism?
I believe that anyone who kills innocent people are terrorists.

Ok then israel is a mastermind terrorist?

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

Bingo, terrorism=fear.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by Canadian with a hyphen

here is their record logic 7, and of course other than their scary ideology of killing jews americans/westerners, I am not sure what else can u call them.

Quote:

1982: Israel invades Lebanon to drive out the PLO’s terrorist army, which had frequently attacked Israel from its informal "state-within-a-state" in southern Lebanon. Hezbollah, a Shiite group inspired by the teachings and revolution of Iran’s Ayatollah Khomeini, is created with the assistance of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. The group is called Hezbollah–or "party of God"– after initially taking responsibility for attacks under the name "Islamic Jihad." (Not to be confused with the Palestinian terror organization Islamic Jihad.)

July 19, 1982: The president of the American University in Beirut, Davis S. Dodge, is kidnapped. Hezbollah is believed to be behind this and most of the other 30 Westerners kidnapped over the next ten years.

April 18, 1983: Hezbollah attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut with a car bomb, killing 63 people, 17 of whom were American citizens.

Oct. 23, 1983: The group attacks U.S. Marine barracks with a truck bomb, killing 241 American military personnel stationed in Beirut as part of a peace-keeping force. A separate attack against the French military compound in Beirut kills 58.

Sept. 20, 1984: The group attacks the U.S. embassy annex in Beirut with a car bomb, killing 2 Americans and 22 others.

March 16, 1984: William F. Buckley, a CIA operative working at the U.S. embassy in Beirut, is kidnapped and later murdered.

April 12, 1984: Hezbollah attacks a restaurant near the U.S. Air Force Base in Torrejon, Spain. The bombing kills eighteen U.S. servicemen and injures 83 people.

Dec. 4, 1984: Hezbollah terrorists a Kuwait Airlines plane. Four passengers are murdered, including two Americans.

Feb. 16, 1985: Hezbollah publicizes its manifesto. It notes that the group's struggle will continue until Israel is destroyed and rejects any cease-fire or peace treaty with Israel. The document also attacks the U.S. and France.

June 14, 1985: Hezbollah terrorists hijack TWA flight 847. The hijackers severely beat Passenger Robert Stethem, a U.S. Navy diver, before killing him and dumping his body onto the tarmac at the Beirut airport. Other passengers are held as hostages before being released on June 30.

Dec. 31, 1986: Under the alias Organization of the Oppressed on Earth, Hezbollah announces it had kidnapped and murdered three Lebanese Jews. The organization previously had taken responsibility for killing four other Jews since 1984.

Feb. 17, 1988: The group kidnaps Col. William Higgins, a U.S. Marine serving with a United Nations truce monitoring group in Lebanon, and later murders him.

Oct. 22, 1989: Members of the dissolved Lebanese parliament ratify the Taif Agreement. Although the agreement calls for the "disbanding of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias," Hezbollah remains active.

Feb. 16, 1992: Sayyad Hassan Nasrallah takes over Hezbollah after Israel kills the group’s leader, Abbas Musawi.

March 17, 1992: With the help of Iranian intelligence, Hezbollah bombs the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200.

July 18, 1994: Hezbollah bombs the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires–again with Iranian help–killing 86 and injuring over 200.

Nov. 28, 1995: Hezbollah bombards towns in northern Israel with volleys of Katyusha rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israeli civilians.

March 30, 1996: Hezbollah fires 28 Katyusha rockets into northern Israeli towns. A week later, the group fires 16 rockets, injuring 36 Israelis. Israel responds with a major offensive, known as the "Grapes of Wrath" operation, to stop Hezbollah rocket fire.

Aug. 19, 1997: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel with dozens of rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israeli civilians.

October 1997: The United States lists Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Dec. 28, 1998: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel with dozens of rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israel.

May 17, 1999: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel with dozens of rockets in one of the group's numerous attacks on Israel.

June 24, 1999: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel, killing 2.

May 23, 2000: Israel withdraws all troops from Lebanon after 18 years patrolling the "security zone," a strip of land in the south of the country. The security zone was set up to prevent attacks on northern Israel.

June 2000: United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan certifies Israel’s withdrawal from Lebanon. Shortly thereafter, the U.N. Security Council endorses Annan’s report. Hezbollah nonetheless alleges Israel occupies Lebanon, claiming the small Shebba Farms area Israel captured from Syria during the 1967 war as Lebanese territory.

Oct. 7, 2000: Hezbollah attacks an Israel military post and raids Israel, kidnapping three Israeli soldiers. The soldiers are later assumed dead. In mid-October, Hezbollah leader Nasrallah announces the group has also kidnapped an Israeli businessman. In 2004, Israel frees over 400 Arab prisoners in exchange for the business man and the bodies of the three soldiers.

March 1, 2001: The British government adds Hezbollah’s "military wing" to its list of outlawed terrorist organizations.

April 9, 2002: Hezbollah launches Katyushas into northern Israeli town. This assault comes amidst almost daily Hezbollah attacks against Israeli troops in Shebba farms.

Dec. 11, 2002: Canada lists Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. Huh?

Aug. 10, 2003: Hezbollah shells kills 16-year-old Israeli boy, wound others.

June 5, 2003: Australia lists Hezbollah’s "military wing" as a terrorist organization.

Sept. 2, 2004: United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559 calls for "the disbanding and disarmament of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias," a reference to Hezbollah.

December 2004: Both the United States and France ban Hezbollah’s satellite television network, Al Manar. A U.S. State Department spokesman notes the channel "preaches violence and hatred."

March 10, 2005: The European Parliament overwhelmingly passes a resolution stating: "Parliament considers that clear evidence exists of terrorist activities by Hezbollah. The (EU) Council should take all necessary steps to curtail them." The European Union nonetheless refrains from placing the group on its list of terror organizations.

July 12, 2006: Hezbollah attacks Israel with Katyushas, crosses the border and kidnaps two Israeli soldiers. Three Israeli soldiers are killed in the initial attack. Five more soldiers are killed as Israel launches operation to rescue the soldiers and push Hezbollah from its border. Hezbollah launches rockets into towns across northern Israel.

That is resistance, hezbollah was first created because of the israel occupation 1978-2000.

Logic 7

They did.Unless you think it is legitimate to attack and destroyed a country because they kidnapped 2 soldiers.

Logic 7
Hezbollah is believed to be responsible for multiple kidnappings[87] [88] [89][90], murders[91][92][93] [94], hijackings[95], and bombings[96] [97][98][99] But there is a wide disagreement about what these tactics should be defined as. Because they use it to force occupiers to withdraw from Lebanon and even Lebanese who did not agree with the militia’s fundamentalist ideology saw them as freedom fighters, trying to liberate their country from a foreign military occupation.[100]

After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Hezbollah condemned Al Qaeda for targeting the civilian World Trade Center, but remained silent on the attack on the Pentagon, neither favoring nor opposing the act.[101][102]

It denounced the Armed Islamic Group massacres in Algeria, Al-Gama’a al-Islamiyya attacks on tourists in Egypt,[103] and the murder of Nick Berg.[104] Nasrallah, in a 2006 interview with the Washington Post, condemned violence against American civilians: “[I]f there are American tourists, or intellectuals, doctors, or professors who have nothing to do with this war, they are innocent, even though they are Americans, and it is forbidden. It is not acceptable to harm them.”[101]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

Therefore, they are not terrorist, radicals yes.

Mogz
Conservative
Quote:

They did.Unless you think it is legitimate to attack and destroyed a country because they kidnapped 2 soldiers.

First off, they didn't destroy Lebanon logic, lay off on the dramatics a tad. Secondly, the abduction of two soldiers, by a militant organization, is a declaration of War. The IDF cannot be held responsible for both the war that was ignited by Hezbollah, and the destruction caused to Southern Lebanon. The actual blame lays with Lebanon itself for letting a militant organization exist in the first place, especially one that starts a war with their bigger, bader, and better equiped neighbour. If Lebanon had outright banned a militant party from existing in it's Country, this conflict would never have started in the first place.

Logic 7

Quote:

First off, they didn't destroy Lebanon logic, lay off on the dramatics a tad. Secondly, the abduction of two soldiers, by a militant organization, is a declaration of War. The IDF cannot be held responsible for both the war that was ignited by Hezbollah, and the destruction caused to Southern Lebanon. The actual blame lays with Lebanon itself for letting a militant organization exist in the first place, especially one that starts a war with their bigger, bader, and better equiped neighbour. If Lebanon had outright banned a militant party from existing in it's Country, this conflict would never have started in the first place.

A lot of damage has been done to lebanon, don't ignore that.
According to your logic, lebanon is responsible for this mess, that makes no sense to me, first off because hezbollah was born from israel occupation, don't ignore that either, action and reaction,the kidnapping was illegal, and provocative, but the reaction was way too over-exagerated, i can bet already , there will be more radical groups that will emerge from lebanon, than hezbollah.That is what is sad, and the party will go on and on. that is what is bad and sad.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#22  Top Rated Post
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...CLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

world's number one terrorist organization

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...CLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

world's number one terrorist organization

I admit the mossad, are quite hard to beat in that category.