COVID-19 'Pandemic'


JLM
+3
#9421
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

What is more important in choosing a leader??........the party affiliation or the capabilities/qualifications of the person ??? Party loyalty has limitations and can foster bias.


The three prerequisites of being a leader are ability, ability, ability!
 
Walter
#9422
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

The three prerequisites of being a leader are ability, ability, ability!

Thatís Biden for sure.
 
Cliffy
+1 / -1
#9423
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Thatís Biden for sure.

It certainly ain't Trump. The guy can't even read a script without phuking up royally.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#9424
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It certainly ain't Trump. The guy can't even read a script without phuking up royally.

Person woman man camera TV.
 
Ocean Breeze
#9425
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Person woman man camera TV.

THAT should be engraved o his tombstone.......at the appropriate time
 
pgs
+1
#9426
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Mandatory masks to be required on all Metro Vancouver public transit amid COVID-19


https://globalnews.ca/news/7255168/m..._campaign=2020

About time.

Starting in late August .Why not immediately if it is that crucial. ?
 
pgs
#9427
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

No where near the numbers we were promised(threatened) in the early days.

Blame Trump .
 
Walter
#9428
An Effective COVID Treatment the Media Continues to Besmirch
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ch_143875.html

HCQ is the answer. Trump is right, again.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+5
#9429
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

THAT should be engraved o his tombstone.......at the appropriate time

Nah, the PERFECT epitaph for the crazy fat kid is "It is what it is."

And the stone should be shaped like a urinal.
 
JLM
+1
#9430
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

An Effective COVID Treatment the Media Continues to Besmirch
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ch_143875.html

HCQ is the answer. Trump is right, again.


AGAIN? WTF are you talking about?
 
JLM
#9431
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Starting in late August .Why not immediately if it is that crucial. ?


To give some of the dim wits time to read it!
 
taxslave
#9432
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Blame Trump .

That is the trouble with a good leader. Constantly throwing the gloom&doomers predictions out ow whack.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+5
#9433
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

That is the trouble with a good leader. Constantly throwing the gloom&doomers predictions out ow whack.

I'll look for that if either of our countries ever gets a good leader.
 
taxslave
#9434
Don't expend a lot of energy. It ain't likely to happen anytime soon. Although our last one was the best we have had in decades. Too bad so many freeloaders get to vote.
 
petros
+1
#9435
Or are we freeloading off the backs of immigrants? Who is doing all the hard work?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#9436
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Don't expend a lot of energy. It ain't likely to happen anytime soon. Although our last one was the best we have had in decades. Too bad so many freeloaders get to vote.

Don't you just hate democracy?
 
JLM
#9437
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Or are we freeloading off the backs of immigrants? Who is doing all the hard work?


Didn't that go out with automation?
 
Walter
#9438
Another Democrat Says Hydroxychloroquine Saved His Life
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...s-life-n766872

Trump has taken it, too.
 
pgs
#9439
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Another Democrat Says Hydroxychloroquine Saved His Life
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...s-life-n766872

Trump has taken it, too.

Many medical professionals are quietly taking it as a precautionary measure .
 
Mowich
+2 / -1
#9440
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump has taken it, too.

There you go...............it's the Hydroxychloroquine that's making him crazy.


And here I thought it was just his innate inability to give a shit about anyone or thing but himself.



Well that and the lack of a functioning brain stem. All that lack of oxygen has to have a detrimental effect upon one's ability to use their brain.




Come on Walter..............give me my reddie.
 
Mowich
+2
#9441
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Many medical professionals are quietly taking it as a precautionary measure .


Really...............how about you post some links to back that up, pgs.
 
Ocean Breeze
#9442
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nah, the PERFECT epitaph for the crazy fat kid is "It is what it is."

And the stone should be shaped like a urinal.

Like that "visual".
 
NZDoug
+1
#9443
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

There you go...............it's the Hydroxychloroquine that's making him crazy.
And here I thought it was just his innate inability to give a shit about anyone or thing but himself.
Well that and the lack of a functioning brain stem. All that lack of oxygen has to have a detrimental effect upon one's ability to use their brain.
Come on Walter..............give me my reddie.

All Trump needs is some EX-LAX.
 
Girth
+1
#9444
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Many medical professionals are quietly taking it as a precautionary measure .

Bullshit.

It's a big lie. Politicians like Trump claim to have taken it, but no self-respecting medical professional is going to prescribe a drug that is ineffective.
 
Ocean Breeze
#9445
Quote:

Many medical professionals are quietly taking it as a precautionary measure .

-pgs

How about a really CREDIBLE source for that comment. Not some fake garbage or social media fiction.
 
pgs
#9446
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Really...............how about you post some links to back that up, pgs.

Did you not see the word quietly? Anecdotal evidence is all I have , take it or leave it .
 
pgs
#9447
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

-pgs

How about a really CREDIBLE source for that comment. Not some fake garbage or social media fiction.

You know I have never once posted a link .
 
pgs
#9448
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Bullshit.

It's a big lie. Politicians like Trump claim to have taken it, but no self-respecting medical professional is going to prescribe a drug that is ineffective.

Did I say or imply prescribe ?
 

Similar Threads

9
The growing pandemic of political speak
by mentalfloss | Apr 26th, 2014
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009
60
Pandemic: Coming soon to a body near you.
by Haggis McBagpipe | Nov 25th, 2004