picture

mapleleafgirl
hey, i would like to put my picture as avatar. where do i do this? do i have to upload a picture or scan one for you to put up???

Andem
It's really easy! You have two options: a) Use it as your avatar and/or b) Upload it as your profile picture. You should do both. Here are the steps:

1. Click "Control Panel" on top of page.
2. Click "Edit Avatar"
3. Upload it from your hard drive.
4. Repeat steps two and three "Edit Profile Picture".

mapleleafgirl
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem View Post

It's really easy! You have two options: a) Use it as your avatar and/or b) Upload it as your profile picture. You should do both. Here are the steps:

1. Click "Control Panel" on top of page.
2. Click "Edit Avatar"
3. Upload it from your hard drive.
4. Repeat steps two and three "Edit Profile Picture".

hey thanks.

mapleleafgirl
cooooll.it worked!

hermanntrude
you should crop that picture. we still cant see what u look like

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrude View Post

And you were the young one I can see her quite well, and I'm almost 50!

hermanntrude
just a suggestion. there's a lot of wasted space in that pic.

congrats on replacing your avatar btw sanctus. that other one was horribly stretched. it creeped me out. try smiling next time though

sanctus

just a suggestion. there's a lot of wasted space in that pic.

congrats on replacing your avatar btw sanctus. that other one was horribly stretched. it creeped me out. try smiling next time though

Thank you. there's also a different picture, dressed in the "garb" on my profile.

hermanntrude
surely that's an entirely different preacher! those photos make u look like two different people

sanctus

surely that's an entirely different preacher! those photos make u look like two different people

REALLY!!! I do like you! Nope, the garbed one was taken before Mass about a year ago??? The avatar about 6 months ago.

hermanntrude
i think you are a pair of brothers, pretending to be the same person for some evil purpose.

sanctus

i think you are a pair of brothers, pretending to be the same person for some evil purpose.

Yeah! That's it..the evil sanctus boys..plotting to take on the world~~~ Actually, you live allot closer to my brother then I do, since he lives in Vancouver and I'm in Ontario.

Just saw him at Christmas though

Saw enough of him growing up anyway, for we shared a room together. If that wasn't enough, we shared an apartment together for a few years at University too...no wonder he left Ontario for BC!! hah hah hah

hermanntrude
ontario is the birmingham of canada

sanctus

ontario is the birmingham of canada

Uhmmm, that means absolutely nothing to me

hermanntrude
birmingham is a black pit in the centre of england, made of smoke and stale tanneries. the inhabitants are known as brummies, and smell faintly of cabbage, and speak a strange language known only to themselves. the area is heavily industrial and has been since the industrial revolution, which pretty much started there.

Daz_Hockey

birmingham is a black pit in the centre of england, made of smoke and stale tanneries. the inhabitants are known as brummies, and smell faintly of cabbage, and speak a strange language known only to themselves. the area is heavily industrial and has been since the industrial revolution, which pretty much started there.

Harsh, that's pretty harsh....

Let me explain, people in Birmingham (or Brummies as we call em) have an incredibly strong accent (crikey, even I can't understand em....I'll tell you a joke that basically is about the Brummie accent.....What's the difference between a Buffalo and a Bison?...you can cant wash your hair in a buffalo..but you can a Bison).....

also they have a HUGE asian population and are generally quite poor....

Basically Birmingham is a dump.....a dump with people with silly accents.

I ACTUALLY Quite like Ontario, and Mapleleafgirl your quite cute actually for a young'em (so says the 24 year old)

hermanntrude
sorry i got carried away with my description of birmingham. What i meant is it is a highly industrial and hence dirty area, similar to parts of ontario. obviously an enormous generalisation.

Daz_Hockey

sorry i got carried away with my description of birmingham. What i meant is it is a highly industrial and hence dirty area, similar to parts of ontario. obviously an enormous generalisation.

See, I think Brummieland is a shytehole.....whereas Ontario isn't, I've lived in downton Toronto, St. Catherine's and spent a bit of time around the great lakes, while it's the biggest industrial chunk of Canada, it's nothing like it mate.

Plus the Ladies sound good with the accent...has any one ever said that about a Brummie bird?

hermanntrude
yes well obviously canada is going to have a nicer birmingham than the UK. everything's better here lol

mapleleafgirl

i just changed it...is thatbetter herman?

mapleleafgirl
Quote: Originally Posted by Daz_Hockey View Post

I ACTUALLY Quite like Ontario, and Mapleleafgirl your quite cute actually for a young'em (so says the 24 year old)

hey thanks! i think youre cute too if you want to know the truth

Daz_Hockey

yes well obviously canada is going to have a nicer birmingham than the UK. everything's better here lol

Could hardly be worse could it?......

ohhh except the evil GST

Tonington
I've often wondered what it would be like to hear a Canadian accent from foreign ears. Every now and then I just randomly say things with different foreign accents, get some cheap laughs and all. Though I don't think I could do "Canadian", I mean I basically can only tell the difference between French and English Canadian accents, though I could pick out 4 from the UK, and theres probably way more than that.

Daz_Hockey
Quote: Originally Posted by mapleleafgirl View Post

hey thanks! i think youre cute too if you want to know the truth

Why thank ya mam.

did you know your father was a theif?......lol (terrible sorry)

(there's about 50 Tonington...I just never realise that no-one outside Canada understood me when I mentioned...Loonies, Twoonies, PST, GST, HST Lester B Pearson or.....and here's the biggie...Poutine....my friends think it's a sexual term lol)

mapleleafgirl

Why thank ya mam.

did you know your father was a theif?......lol (terrible sorry)

i dont get it? do i want to get it???

Daz_Hockey

i dont get it? do i want to get it???

oh dear....:s.......

"he stole the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes.."

I've got a million of em arghhh

mapleleafgirl

oh dear....:s.......

"he stole the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes.."

I've got a million of em arghhh

Groooan..youre slick...do they work on the girls you know????

selfactivated

See, I think Brummieland is a shytehole.....whereas Ontario isn't, I've lived in downton Toronto, St. Catherine's and spent a bit of time around the great lakes, while it's the biggest industrial chunk of Canada, it's nothing like it mate.

Plus the Ladies sound good with the accent...has any one ever said that about a Brummie bird?

I think your to harsh! I LOVED the Art musium and The arcitecture was FAB!

Daz_Hockey

Groooan..youre slick...do they work on the girls you know????

Nah, chat up lines never work, well, saying that, they're not supposed to really, they're like a ten ton polar bear.............

they brake the ice (told you I had a million)

And nope, Tam, the only decent thing about Birmingham in the UK is the spaghetti Junction that get's you out of their

selfactivated

Nah, chat up lines never work, well, saying that, they're not supposed to really, they're like a ten ton polar bear.............

they brake the ice (told you I had a million)

And nope, Tam, the only decent thing about Birmingham in the UK is the spaghetti Junction that get's you out of their

Your horrid and you know it. I enjoyed it emensly