What was the price on this pollution?

petros
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Montreal Sewage Dump Given Green Light By Environment Minister Catherine McKenna

The discharge must be completed by Dec. 5.
The Canadian Press

Montreal can begin dumping eight billion litres of untreated sewage into the St. Lawrence River if certain risk-mitigating conditions are met, Environment Minister Catherine McKenna said Monday, calling the situation "less than ideal" but the best solution to the city's waste water crisis.

Before the city can dump the sewage into the river it needs create an emergency plan for unintended problems, keep a close watch on the discharge and deploy measures to clean up affected areas, McKenna said during a media conference call from Paris.

The city must also upgrade its monitoring of the river's water quality before, during and after the discharge and give that data to the Environme

MHz
Slightly less shit than the criminal elite of Montreal throw in the Canadian Financial System every year. When the criminals are protected they are still criminals, they know it and so does everybody else. Isn't there even a movie or TV series about the families that are the 'Montreal Mafia'? 'Dallas' with a strong French accent and gallons of wine rather some 80 proof booze. (still drink alone at all hours of the day, yet it is not a dangerous drug fuk me lol)

DaSleeper
+1
Must be referring to the JOOOS again.....FOOL!

MHz
I was referencing the criminals in Montreal. I assume there are no Jews in Montreal at all for those crimes to be able to happen, and at that scale. Surely they would have exposed them for what they are, heathen Gentiles, the worst kind of Gentiles. The Jews were not mentioned, you seem to make sure your spelling of their 'name' is as ass backwards as the rest of your life and see it as a compliment to 'them' as well as being an insult to somebody who uses the correct spelling.

No matter what dimension you get to that is stupid thinking at it's finest.

petros
+1
Are your comments relevant?

Twin_Moose
+1
Of course not nobody responds to him in threads he thinks he is relevant in

petros
+3
Where and at what time does the protest camp light the first tire?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Are your comments relevant?

For my first post on the thread it will do.

Why should any headline about Montreal not be examined for a criminal aspect? As soon as that is briefly looked at the reason Canada's most modern city is using 3rd world methods to handle something that should not be possible considering the money poured into the city from all sources.
In your mind's eye should the corruption aspect only be looked at after it has been proven in court. When SNC was cleared of the 2011 charges by the WB did that reverse their decision or not. (not that they would ever be in on any winning bids let alone be the GM for the construction part) It seems like 'Canada' has managed to even fuk up the Libya bribery case. Anybody have any court dates for the many charges they deserve or has the Quebec Govt pension Fund managed to shut everybody up, and then get dumping made legal because the city is a dump.
I'm willing to wait for my turn, please go ahead and publish as if I wasn't even here watching.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Where and at what time does the protest camp light the first tire?

Considering the subject why not dry out some peat and burn it like it was dried shit?
If the interior utilities are 'overflowing' build some barges that use 21st century methods that also captures all the heavy gasses that some with raw sewage.

Any of you scientists ever worked with live sewer systems?
If they are being given a pass why even spend money (pretend money as bribes will eat that up) monitoring the 'spill'?
Any plans to start building on the bottom of the river, or under??

MHz
McKenna said during a media conference call from Paris

Dual citizen??
Why not have her come back and be the one turning the taps on and off and walking the banks to find the 'harmed zones'. Was she a bit 'tipsy' when he blurted that out??

MHz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkFi2XCA8MQ
Any of you scientist want to take on the shit in you pool or bathtub comment?? Seem like he is suggesting sewage is good for at a certain ratio. Like radiation, even a little was bad until Japan would have been declared to be 'a living lab', then it became good for you.

Anybody not see that news clip??

petros
+1
Jesus Haitch Christ!

Twin_Moose
+1
I actually think he is agreeing with you in his weird way

petros
+1
Flailing is positive?

Twin_Moose
+1
For him I think so, he didn't want to rape you or anything so I would say yes lol

Walter
+3
French shit doesn’t stink.

taxslave
+2
Victoria has two green MPs and MLAs and they pump raw sewage into the ocean every day with no complaints. Maybe if we told them it is high in carbon....