Capitalism will save this world


Danbones
-1
#2431
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Oh Cliffy!
You are so on the Autism spectrum.

Being on the spectrum I don't take too kindly to people using my disability as an insult pal.

Especially when cliffie's personality is NOT on the spectrum.

Some things ARE considered OFF limits these days ya retread.

To your green thump friends on that post as well.
 
Girth
#2432
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Being on the spectrum I don't take too kindly to people using my disability as an insult pal.
Especially when cliffie's personality is NOT on the spectrum.
Some things ARE considered OFF limits these days ya retread.

To your green thump friends on that post as well.

But denying the Holocaust, blatant antisemitism, and your wacked out Jewish World domination conspiracy theories are ok?

Does your Aspergers make you a Jew-hater?

What did you think of Adam Lanza?

We you bullied in grade school?
Last edited by Girth; Dec 13th, 2019 at 02:16 AM..
 
Cliffy
+1
#2433
 
Cliffy
#2434
 
pgs
+2
#2435
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Rise up Cliffy , they need a leader , you can do it .
 
Hoid
#2436
It would mean a better pay stubb
 
VIBC
#2437
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It would mean a better pay stubb

WHAT would mean a better pay stub(b) ?

Please name whatever it is you are talking about.
 
Cliffy
#2438
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

WHAT would mean a better pay stub(b) ?

Please name whatever it is you are talking about.

a thriving wage.
 
Girth
+2
#2439
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Do you really believe posting 100 meme's on this thread is going to do anything to enhanch your argument?
 
Girth
+1
#2440
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Rise up Cliffy , they need a leader , you can do it .

Talk to him in 15 minutes. His day care centre designates "nap time" until the end of the hour.
 
petros
+2
#2441
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

a thriving wage.

Earn it.
 
Hoid
#2442
But pay stubbs?
 
Cliffy
-1
#2443
 
VIBC
+1
#2444
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Earn it.

Why do you assume any of us doesn't, or didn't? Arrogant ****.
 
Cliffy
#2445
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Why do you assume any of us doesn't, or didn't? Arrogant ****.

Cuz he's a psychopath and pathological liar as well as an asshole.
 
petros
+3
#2446
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Why do you assume any of us doesn't, or didn't? Arrogant ****.

Cliff gave up and has been on welfare since the early 70s
 
petros
+1
#2447
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Cuz he's a psychopath and pathological liar as well as an asshole.

Just an asshole but thanks for padding my CV.
 
Cliffy
-1
#2448
 
Girth
+2
#2449
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

People do get to choose which gender they identify with.

Don't let a bunch of Social Justice Warriors tell you differently.

Most transgendered people suffer from some form of mental illness.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#2450
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

a thriving wage.

When was the last time you seen a paystub Cliffy? Do you remember what one looks like?
 
taxslave
+1
#2451
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

When was the last time you seen a paystub Cliffy? Do you remember what one looks like?

What do they look like. We been getting direct deposit for so long now. There is an email every week though.
 
Twin_Moose
#2452
The new paystub delivered electronically
 
Girth
+1
#2453
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The new paystub delivered electronically

Yes, my paystub is sent to me by company email.
 
Twin_Moose
#2454
As well as mine
 
Walter
#2455
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit.
 
Walter
#2456
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit.
 
Hoid
#2457
Racist makes his choice
 
Cliffy
#2458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuABc9ZNtrA


Frank Zappa - Who Are The Brain Police?
 
Cliffy
-1
#2459



 
Walter
#2460
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post




Prog shit.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007