Arizona Cardinals.

Ludlow
+2
All my life I've wanted my home town to win it all. A few years back they almost did if not for those infernal Steelers. Don't know why I'm posting this but who cares. GO CARDINALS

gopher
+2

defo one of the koolest kats in the NFL ~ gets that from his dad Larry, Sr who is one of the most respected indy sports reporters around

SLM
+1 / -1
Go Cardinals!

I don't know why you posted it in Troubleshooting.....I moved it to Sports....seems more appropriate.

Ludlow
+1
I'd like to see them win it just once

SLM
+4 / -1
#5  Top Rated Post
So would I.

I don't know who they are but I'd love to see them win. Lol.

shadowshiv
+1
AbNE.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
That Steeler's win was glorious wasn't it?

Go Steelers.
Go Seahawks

I don't have anything against the Cardinals but I don't see them winning it.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Go Cardinals!

I don't know why you posted it in Troubleshooting.....I moved it to Sports....seems more appropriate.

Because I'm a dummy. Thank ye.

Ludlow
+1
Okay Arizona 40 Eagles 17. Division champions. Now they need to beat the Packers . Mixed feelings here been a packer fan since I'm a little boy.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Okay Arizona 40 Eagles 17. Division champions. Now they need to beat the Packers . Mixed feelings here been a packer fan since I'm a little boy.

You will likely get Packers or Vikings or Seahawks in 2nd round after bye assuming you are 2nd seed. Depends on who takes the North division and which one of them wins their 1st round playoff match (I see loser of division being #6 seed) so they will face again in 1st round. If visitor wins, you would get the Seahawks who will beat NFC East winner,

Ludlow
We've beaten the Seahawks on their home field. That'll be okay.

IdRatherBeSkiing

We've beaten the Seahawks on their home field. That'll be okay.

That was earlier when the Seahawks were not playing well.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

That was earlier when the Seahawks were not playing well.

Actually I'm thinking that both of their good running backs, which are on the IR now, were playing then. They are making a run though that's for sure.

Not only that but if not for a miffed onside kick , Green Bay would have been in the Super Bowl.

EagleSmack
What are you all thinking about Carolina?

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

What are you all thinking about Carolina?

They're at the top for now.

EagleSmack

They're at the top for now.

Well of course they are.

I was asking about playoff predictions.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Well of course they are.

They have been soft the last couple of years in the playoffs. If they continue playing like they are in regular season, they will win. Just have to see it before I believe it.

Ludlow

Well of course they are.

Check out Carolina's schedule. With the exception of Seattle and Green Bay, their opponents weren't all that impressive. I predict they will make it to the NFC championship game. If we ( Arizona ) make it as well, I think we will win. Hopefully. If Seattle makes it to the championship game, I think they will go to the Super bowl again. Green Bay is good but not good enough me thinks.

EagleSmack

They have been soft the last couple of years in the playoffs. If they continue playing like they are in regular season, they will win. Just have to see it before I believe it.

They've had some close ones as of late against teams that aren't that good. They can't expect to get out of the NFC if they play like they did against the Giants and Saints.

Check out Carolina's schedule. With the exception of Seattle and Green Bay, their opponents weren't all that impressive. I predict they will make it to the NFC championship game. If we ( Arizona ) make it as well, I think we will win. Hopefully. If Seattle makes it to the championship game, I think they will go to the Super bowl again. Green Bay is good but not good enough me thinks.

Going 14-0 is impressive with any NFL schedule.

Ludlow

They've had some close ones as of late against teams that aren't that good. They can't expect to get out of the NFC if they play like they did against the Giants and Saints.

Going 14-0 is impressive with any NFL schedule.

They should probably rest their regulars for the final 2 games. If they stay healthy, they're the favorite, If Newton get's injured, they're fvcked. Arizona is 12-2. That's pretty impressive as well.

IdRatherBeSkiing

They should probably rest their regulars for the final 2 games. If they stay healthy, they're the favorite, If Newton get's injured, they're fvcked. Arizona is 12-2. That's pretty impressive as well.

They won't rest. Because at 14-2 Arizona will win the tiebreaker. They need on more win or an Arizona loss.

Agreed on Newton. Sort of like Palmer for Arizona last year. Who is Arizona's backup this year btw?

Ludlow
Stanton is the back up for the cardinals.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Stanton is the back up for the cardinals.

I forgot the Cardinals also lost their backup last year. Not sure you can go to a superbowl with a backup QB though. You better hope Palmer stays healthy.

Speaking of the Cardinals, it looks like your FS Tyrann Mathieu is out for season with torn ACL.

EagleSmack
They're going for an undefeated season. I wouldn't lay down for the last games. It did not help the Colts any. I loved watching the Seahawks tear up the Broncos.

And 12-2 is impressive as well.

Cam Newton is legit. If they win it all you have to give him the MVP. Luke K. is is a BEAST!

Ludlow

I forgot the Cardinals also lost their backup last year. Not sure you can go to a superbowl with a backup QB though. You better hope Palmer stays healthy.

Speaking of the Cardinals, it looks like your FS Tyrann Mathieu is out for season with torn ACL.

that sucks.

Ludlow
13wins 2 losses with one game left. If Palmer and the rest of the boys can stay healthy, I like their confidence level especially after their pasting of the Packers. Hoping Carolina loses and Arizona wins tomorrow for the home field advantage.

IdRatherBeSkiing

13wins 2 losses with one game left. If Palmer and the rest of the boys can stay healthy, I like their confidence level especially after their pasting of the Packers. Hoping Carolina loses and Arizona wins tomorrow for the home field advantage.

I don't think Carolina will lose. It's a home game against Tampa Bay.

If Arizona beats Seattle tomorrow it guarantees Seattle as 6th seed (as does a Minnesota win). Being #1 seed may not be all its cracked up to be if you face Seattle second round (a good possibility). And you know how hard it is to beat a division opponent twice in one season much less 3 times.

Ludlow

I don't think Carolina will lose. It's a home game against Tampa Bay.

If Arizona beats Seattle tomorrow it guarantees Seattle as 6th seed (as does a Minnesota win). Being #1 seed may not be all its cracked up to be if you face Seattle second round (a good possibility). And you know how hard it is to beat a division opponent twice in one season much less 3 times.

You never know. Cardinals spanked the rams pretty good a few weeks ago and then the rams go up to seattle and put a loss on them so,,ya never know

IdRatherBeSkiing

You never know. Cardinals spanked the rams pretty good a few weeks ago and then the rams go up to seattle and put a loss on them so,,ya never know

I think Arizona will win tomorrow. Seattle will likely not really be focused and will be looking towards Minnesota or Green Bay next week.

IdRatherBeSkiing

I think Arizona will win tomorrow. Seattle will likely not really be focused and will be looking towards Minnesota or Green Bay next week.

I was wrong. Arizona is getting creamed. Looks like Carolina will win as well.