Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah


Serryah
+1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

What I have never been able to understand is how an adult male can consider a young child under the age of 10, to be sexually attractive. Of interest, the Canadian Government did a pilot project, working with admitted pedophiles, to see how their minds work, and to treat them, as well as what to do to prevent them from acting out on their fantasies. Unfortunately, the Conservative Government put an end to the project about a decade ago. Stephen Harper was actually quoted as saying his Government wanted to focus more on punishing sex offenders, than any kind of preventative measures.


I watched a documentary once that was about pedophiles; interesting piece. Those they interviewed were disgusted by their own desires, but said it wasn't something they could help. Yet it was something that was always "on".


Kind'a makes me think of them differently; as in they are who they are, but if they follow through on the desires, THOSE are the ones that need to be castrated and denied life.
 
Serryah
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So does the same apply to hetros that change their name?


Why wouldn't it?

If my name was Sally and I wanted to change my name to Kristen, using my previous 'dead name' would be stupid and insulting, frankly.
 
gerryh
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I watched a documentary once that was about pedophiles; interesting piece. Those they interviewed were disgusted by their own desires, but said it wasn't something they could help. Yet it was something that was always "on".
Kind'a makes me think of them differently; as in they are who they are, but if they follow through on the desires, THOSE are the ones that need to be castrated and denied life.


Wow.
 
taxslave
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Why wouldn't it?
If my name was Sally and I wanted to change my name to Kristen, using my previous 'dead name' would be stupid and insulting, frankly.

I don't know that is why I was asking. The snowflake generation seems to change the rules constantly. It is impossible to keep up. Especially if one doesn't really care about their imagined slights when there are far more important things going on in the world.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I don't know that is why I was asking. The snowflake generation seems to change the rules constantly. It is impossible to keep up. Especially if one doesn't really care about their imagined slights when there are far more important things going on in the world.

"Call people what they like to be called" is a trendy-lefty rule of the moment?

That's funny. I thought it's been common courtesy as long as I've been alive.
 
Serryah
+2
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

"Call people what they like to be called" is a trendy-lefty rule of the moment?

That's funny. I thought it's been common courtesy as long as I've been alive.


Sadly if it doesn't fit with what some people think is "the way it should be "or is "normal", then it's a huge issue.


Common courtesy doesn't exist anymore and sadly where it does, it's considered a "trendy lefty" rule.
 
Tygerbright
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I don't know that is why I was asking. The snowflake generation seems to change the rules constantly. It is impossible to keep up. Especially if one doesn't really care about their imagined slights when there are far more important things going on in the world.

It's adorable how you protest me rightfully calling you out and then without prompting write a comment like this last one that just pretty much announces you're a right wing Gentle Eve container.
 
Tygerbright
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Everything is "racist" and "bigoted" to Tygerbright.

In fact, Tygerbright sees racism everywhere. Luckily nobody takes him/her/it seriously.

I see racism everywhere because it's well effing everywhere.
 
Tygerbright
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

It's called progressive bullshit.

If someone gets offended when called their former name, they don't have enough thick skin to make it in the real world. Once you leave college, designated "safe" spaces being almost non-existent.

It's actually illegal in Canada if proven it's done with malice. It's like doxxing people is illegal and deadnaming can go from petty aggression and harassment to endangering lives. And it's also a factor in the battle with respect after death laws
 
Tygerbright
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

It's a term snowflake use, so their feeling will not be hurt.

No it's a form of abuse.
 
Serryah
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I don't know that is why I was asking. The snowflake generation seems to change the rules constantly. It is impossible to keep up. Especially if one doesn't really care about their imagined slights when there are far more important things going on in the world.


Imagined slights?


Not being called by your rightful name is a 'slight'?


Okay, guess this is "we can call people whatever we want" all over.


You're now buttface. Wear it with pride.
 
taxslave
+1
#72
Your rightful name is the one your parents gave you. Rather disrespectful towards your parents to change it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Your rightful name is the one your parents gave you. Rather disrespectful towards your parents to change it.

Does your wife have the name her parents gave her, or did she take yours? If the latter, did you disapprove?

You must hate nicknames, enit? And people who go by their middle names because they don't like their first names?

Do you insist on calling every Michael you know "Michael," never "Mike" or "Mick?"

How about Robert and Jonathan? Is it terribly disrespectful to their parents to call them Bob and Jon?

Lastly, would it be possible to pound a greased pin up your ass with a 12-pound sledgehammer, or would it take a 20?

Nope, not quite lastly. One more question. What business is it of yours whether Margaret likes to be called Maggie or Peggy?
 
Serryah
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Your rightful name is the one your parents gave you. Rather disrespectful towards your parents to change it.


Is it now?


There are non trans people who change their names too because they don't like the name their parents gave them.


As TB pointed out, people don't always use the name their parents gave them for whatever reason.


You just can't stand that Trans people change their names legally and you should be respectful and go by those names.


Cause... you can't respect Trans people apparently.


Right Buttface?
 
Hoid
#75
He still calls Ali Cassius Clay.
 
pgs
+1
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He still calls Ali Cassius Clay.

Did he return his gold medals after becoming Mohamed Ali ?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Is it now?
There are non trans people who change their names too because they don't like the name their parents gave them.
As TB pointed out, people don't always use the name their parents gave them for whatever reason.
You just can't stand that Trans people change their names legally and you should be respectful and go by those names.
Cause... you can't respect Trans people apparently.
Right Buttface?

Boy howdy, taxslave must be livid with fury that Texas Republican Senator Rafael Edward Cruz goes by "Ted Cruz."

How DARE he disrespect his parents like that!

And how DARE Friedrich Drumpf change his name to Frederick Trump?
 
taxslave
+1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Sadly if it doesn't fit with what some people think is "the way it should be "or is "normal", then it's a huge issue.
Common courtesy doesn't exist anymore and sadly where it does, it's considered a "trendy lefty" rule.

Only because some of you make it a huge issue. Especially if anyone should dare think something other than what you have declared to be right.
 
taxslave
+1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I see racism everywhere because it's well effing everywhere.

You see racism everywhere because you are a racist. Still not sure how you got the notion I am white. Other than another of your racist assumptions.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You see racism everywhere because you are a racist. Still not sure how you got the notion I am white. Other than another of your racist assumptions.

I just knew there was a meme for that......










 
taxslave
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Is it now?
There are non trans people who change their names too because they don't like the name their parents gave them.
As TB pointed out, people don't always use the name their parents gave them for whatever reason.
You just can't stand that Trans people change their names legally and you should be respectful and go by those names.
Cause... you can't respect Trans people apparently.
Right Buttface?

First you would have to know the person had a different name to start with. Or care. And since I only know one tranny it is not like the situation arises very often. ANd I haven't seen her(him) in a couple of years since they moved out of the area although my wife has. I think he? would be in gr 12 this year.
 
Twin_Moose
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Does your wife have the name her parents gave her, or did she take yours? If the latter, did you disapprove?

Doesn't every legal document require a maiden name to verify who they are? Isn't that dead naming?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Doesn't every legal document require a maiden name to verify who they are? Isn't that dead naming?

Maybe in whatever corner of 1954 you live in.
 
Serryah
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Only because some of you make it a huge issue. Especially if anyone should dare think something other than what you have declared to be right.


It's not a huge issue unless you do so on purpose.


There is a good part of the population who do so; TERF's tend to do it to Trans women. Other anti-trans people do it to Trans people.


It's one thing to make a mistake over it, it's another to ignore someone's request to use their current name.
 
Serryah
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

First you would have to know the person had a different name to start with. Or care. And since I only know one tranny it is not like the situation arises very often. ANd I haven't seen her(him) in a couple of years since they moved out of the area although my wife has. I think he? would be in gr 12 this year.


Okay, so if you met the person now, and used their dead name (previous name), that'd be effin rude since you know they likely don't go by that name.


As I said, by accident is one thing, on purpose is something else.


Trans people are picky about it, yes but when using their old name is a weapon to demean them, it's tiresome.
 
Serryah
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Doesn't every legal document require a maiden name to verify who they are? Isn't that dead naming?


No, that's not dead naming.
 
Tygerbright
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You see racism everywhere because you are a racist. Still not sure how you got the notion I am white. Other than another of your racist assumptions.

Are you a PoC?
 
Tygerbright
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You see racism everywhere because you are a racist. Still not sure how you got the notion I am white. Other than another of your racist assumptions.

And I'm not racist you can't be racist vs white folks racism requires systemic oppression.

I'm Prejudiced vs white people.
 
Hoid
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Are you a PoC?

we usually refer to him as a pos
 
petros
+3
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I see racism everywhere because it's well effing everywhere.

You only see what your looking for and will assume what you see fits.

Jaded.
 

Similar Threads

2
Vile Paedophile Gang Jailed
by Locutus | Sep 11th, 2015
2
Desperate gregor is desperate
by Locutus | Nov 12th, 2014