Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

But really its no different than calling Biden a pedophile.
Uncalled for.

But a fact. Then again we know you hate facts.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Not a fact, except in your "mind."

Biden's a huggy old guy. That don't make him a pedophile.

Serryah

Still not sure what deadnaming is. To me this is calling someone the name of a dead person. That being the case we would soon run out of names to use if we are now not allowed by the snowflakes to reuse names.

Deadnaming is the phrase used by Trans people when ignorant or jerks use the name they used to be known by instead of their current, appropriately assigned Trans name.

So if a Trans guy used to be called Mary, but is now called Tom, using Mary as their name is called deadnaming.

It's a respect thing...

Some on here have issues with that...

Serryah
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Same reason he hasn't been charged with his crimes.

Oh, and the fact that being a paedophile isn't a crime might could have something to do with it.

Careful, they're gonna freak out and call you a Pedo supporter or closet pedo or something... instead of understanding the law.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Careful, they're gonna freak out and call you a Pedo supporter or closet pedo or something... instead of understanding the law.

Yeah, that should keep me lying awake for five or six seconds.

Girth
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Oddly this fits.
And stop being antisemtic please.

Everything is "racist" and "bigoted" to Tygerbright.

In fact, Tygerbright sees racism everywhere. Luckily nobody takes him/her/it seriously.

Girth
+2

Deadnaming is the phrase used by Trans people when ignorant or jerks use the name they used to be known by instead of their current, appropriately assigned Trans name.
So if a Trans guy used to be called Mary, but is now called Tom, using Mary as their name is called deadnaming.
It's a respect thing...

It's called progressive bullshit.

If someone gets offended when called their former name, they don't have enough thick skin to make it in the real world. Once you leave college, designated "safe" spaces being almost non-existent.

Girth
+2

Still not sure what deadnaming is. To me this is calling someone the name of a dead person. That being the case we would soon run out of names to use if we are now not allowed by the snowflakes to reuse names.

It's a term snowflake use, so their feeling will not be hurt.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

It's called progressive bullshit.

If someone gets offended when called their former name, they don't have enough thick skin to make it in the real world. Once you leave college, designated "safe" spaces being almost non-existent.

Progressive bullshit?

So I can call you Mr. Azzholeface because hey, your real name doesn't matter, right? Your legal name or the name people call you?

Hell, why not ignore everyone's legal name and just call people by how we all feel?

It's not a matter of 'thick skin', but asking you to have empathy, compassion or at least a touch of decency is too much apparently.

gerryh
+1

No, it's not a fact. It's no more a fact than calling trump a pedophile.

Cliffy

Trump with sex traffickers Maxwell & Epstein over the years.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

No, it's not a fact. It's no more a fact than calling trump a pedophile.

So question then.

Is Prince Andrew a pedophile?

gerryh
+1

So question then.
Is Prince Andrew a pedophile?

Do you have proof he is? Please keep in mind pedophilia refers to the sexual attraction of an adult to prepubescent children.

What this all reminds me of, is in this forum, 13-15 yrs ago with some people accusing homosexuals of being pedophiles by the very fact that they were homosexual. Only now, instead of it being right wing nutcases like then, its left wing nut cases making accusations. Instead of hetros, its lgbtq.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Do you have proof he is?

I was asking you if you thought he was. Considering the pictures and accusations coming out about him, I was curious.

Girth

Progressive bullshit?
So I can call you Mr. Azzholeface because hey, your real name doesn't matter, right? Your legal name or the name people call you?
Hell, why not ignore everyone's legal name and just call people by how we all feel?

You can call me whatever you want, Toots
Quote:

It's not a matter of 'thick skin', but asking you to have empathy, compassion or at least a touch of decency is too much apparently.

Are you going to call up PC Principal, and get me in trouble for using microaggressions?

Girth
+1

I was asking you if you thought he was. Considering the pictures and accusations coming out about him, I was curious.

Almost certainly not.

Ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia is when an adult is mostly or only sexually attracted to post-pubescent teenagers—usually those in the age range 15–19. Adults with this attraction are called ephebophiles. Ephebophilia is not just the sexual attraction to teenage partners but is when an adult prefers such sexual partners

At worst, Price Andrew suffers from Hebephilia (sexual attraction to young post-pubescent girls usually 11-14). Jared of Subway suffered from hebephilia.

Tygerbright

Almost certainly not.

Ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia is when an adult is mostly or only sexually attracted to post-pubescent teenagers—usually those in the age range 15–19. Adults with this attraction are called ephebophiles. Ephebophilia is not just the sexual attraction to teenage partners but is when an adult prefers such sexual partners

At worst, Price Andrew suffers from Hebephilia (sexual attraction to young post-pubescent girls usually 11-14). Jared of Subway suffered from hebephilia.

They're a minor and that's forking still rape.

Girth
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

They're a minor and that's forking still rape.

It depends.

Until 2008, the legal age of consent in Canada was 14. However, under their election promise, the Conservative Party changed it to 16 that fall. So technically sex with a person who is 16 or older is not statutory rape.
Appearantly, a 15 year old can consent to sex with a man under 21. Once the man turns 21, he can be charged with sex with a minor, if the female is under 16.

However, in the UK, the legal age of consent is 16 across the board.

In the United States, it is far more complicated, and it varies by state.
Last edited by Girth; Jul 31st, 2020 at 05:42 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Almost certainly not.
Ephebophilia.

I would suggest that there is a major difference between paedophilia (which I define for these purposes as sexual desire for pre-pubescent children) and ephebophilia (which I define for these purposes as sexual desire for young but post-pubescent children).

The latter is merely a matter of local custom, enshrined into law in most places. Country music star Loretta Lynn was married at 15. In some states, one can marry as young as 13. In the ancient formula of the Jewish bar mitzvah, a boy at 13 declares "Today I am a man." And when the bar mitzvah was first adopted, that was true. A 13-year-old boy was ready to work a job or a farm, marry, have children, and fight. The laws addressing ephebophilia today are mostly concerns about older adults taking advantage of the relative inexperience of teens for their sexual gratification, and are reflected in the fact that age of consent also varies among jurisdictions.

Paedophilia is sexual desire for a person who is not yet, to all practical purposes, a sexual being. It is a fetish, and indication that you've got a hole in your sack of marbles.

Girth
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I would suggest that there is a major difference between paedophilia (which I define for these purposes as sexual desire for pre-pubescent children) and ephebophilia (which I define for these purposes as sexual desire for young but post-pubescent children).

I was researching this last night, it seems pedophilia is misunderstood, due to the fact that there is a misconception that people who are sexually attracted to anyone under 18 are pedophiles, which is not true. A pedophile is defined as someone being sexually attracted to a pre-pubescent child (usually 12 or under).

Hebephilia is the sexual attraction to post-pubescent children, who happen to be in early adolescence (usually 11-14).

Ephebophilia is defined as the sexual attraction to post-pubescent children, who happen to be in late adolescence. Historically, ephebophilia was not frowned upon in many cultures, especially when it came to men under 30 having relations with girls 15-18.

Quote:

The latter is merely a matter of local custom, enshrined into law in most places. Country music star Loretta Lynn was married at 15. In some states, one can marry as young as 13. In the ancient formula of the Jewish bar mitzvah, a boy at 13 declares "Today I am a man." And when the bar mitzvah was first adopted, that was true. A 13-year-old boy was ready to work a job or a farm, marry, have children, and fight. The laws addressing ephebophilia today are mostly concerns about older adults taking advantage of the relative inexperience of teens for their sexual gratification, and are reflected in the fact that age of consent also varies among jurisdictions.

Strange that in the United States, the marriage age is as follows:

2 states have a minimum age of 14: (Alaska and North Carolina)
3 states have a minimum age of 15.
21 states have a minimum age of 16.
10 states have a minimum age of 17.
4 states have a minimum age of 18.
10 states where there is no minimum age to marry.

However, the age of consent in the United States varies from 16-18, depending on which state one happens to reside in (i.e. 16 in California, 17 in Texas, 18 in Kentucky (unless it is with your next of kin).

Quote:

Paedophilia is sexual desire for a person who is not yet, to all practical purposes, a sexual being. It is a fetish, and indication that you've got a hole in your sack of marbles.

Personally, I understand why a grown man would consider a fully developed 16 year old girl sexually attractive, even though there are social taboos surrounding sexual relations if a man is over 21 in North America.

What I have never been able to understand is how an adult male can consider a young child under the age of 10, to be sexually attractive. Of interest, the Canadian Government did a pilot project, working with admitted pedophiles, to see how their minds work, and to treat them, as well as what to do to prevent them from acting out on their fantasies. Unfortunately, the Conservative Government put an end to the project about a decade ago. Stephen Harper was actually quoted as saying his Government wanted to focus more on punishing sex offenders, than any kind of preventative measures.

IdRatherBeSkiing

However, the age of consent in the United States varies from 16-18, depending on which state one happens to reside in (i.e. 16 in California, 17 in Texas, 18 in Kentucky (unless it is with your next of kin).

I am curious about the Kentucky exclusion. Does that mean that there is no age of consent if they are your next of kin? I guess that clause is to allow you to keep dating your cousins.

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

I am curious about the Kentucky exclusion. Does that mean that there is no age of consent if they are your next of kin? I guess that clause is to allow you to keep dating your cousins.

lol...that was just me taking a cheap shit at Kentucky.

Girth
"plaintiff also alleged she was 'forced' to have sex with
Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, 'model scout' Jean Luc Brunel...'numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, a well-known Prime Minister...'"

The plot thickens....

Girth
"a well-known Prime Minister...'"

Trudeau? Mulroney? Chretien?

Tony Blair?
Ehud Barak?
Putin?

taxslave

It's a respect thing...

So does the same apply to hetros that change their name?

Girth
+1
The Epstein files are out.

Bill Clinton is on the list (surprise...surprise)

Bill Clinton Went to Jeffrey Epstein's Island With 2 'Young Girls', Virginia Giuffre Says

"In the questioning by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre was asked, "Do you have any recollection of Jeffrey Epstein's specifically telling you that 'Bill Clinton owes me favors?'"

"Yes, I do," Guiffre answered. "It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off. You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here [on Epstein's island] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me favors."

"He never told me what favors they were," Guiffre continued. "I never knew. I didn't know if he was serious. It was just a joke... He told me a long time ago that everyone owes him favors. They're all in each other's pockets."

Shortly thereafter, Scarola asked her "Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey's house?" Guiffre responded, "Yes."

Hoof Hearted
+1
"The Epstein files are out."

But what about the Horseshack and Boom Boom Washington files??

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

"The Epstein files are out."
But what about the Horseshack and Boom Boom Washington files??

Good to see you back. How are you doing?

Hoof Hearted
+2
I'm pretty good, taxslave. Thanks for asking!

Just needed a break from the Internet and other Social Media. I've been leading a more minimalist life the last half year or so. I think my brain just needed a vacation from all of the white noise.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

I've researched it, but never found a definitive answer to the question "Under Kentucky law, if a married couple gets divorced, are they still brother and sister?"