Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

French Patriot

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as pedophile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their Godís immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qurían and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for Godís crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacobís ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satanís grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satanís hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL

Hoid
Yes. They do.

They share the sociopathic trait of not believing the things they do are wrong.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yes. They do.

Perfect.

Regards
DL

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as pedophile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their Godís immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qurían and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for Godís crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacobís ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satanís grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satanís hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL

Slick willie is a democrat.

Yes. They do.

SOunds like a democrat.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Slick willie is a democrat.

SOunds like a democrat.

You sound like a parrot.

petros

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

Perfect.

Regards
DL

They sound just like you.

OmegaOm
+1
#8  Top Rated Post
Logically. Only God can know anything about God. So any religious person that makes any claim about God implies that they are God. Also any claim that says that there is no God, implies who ever claims that is God.
You have to be God to know even one thing about God. Gods wishes, Gods looks even if God exists or not.

Compassion and goodness comes naturally in many animal species. Do not complicate it with ideas about Gods wishes. Leave God out of it and just respect all Life period. When you can get compassion for a cow or a spider then you know you are on the right track. I guess Buddhism had the answer 1000's of years ago, and we still don't get it.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

They sound just like you.

You really know how to hurt a guy.

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

Logically. Only God can know anything about God. So any religious person that makes any claim about God implies that they are God. Also any claim that says that there is no God, implies who ever claims that is God.
You have to be God to know even one thing about God. Gods wishes, Gods looks even if God exists or not.

Compassion and goodness comes naturally in many animal species. Do not complicate it with ideas about Gods wishes. Leave God out of it and just respect all Life period. When you can get compassion for a cow or a spider then you know you are on the right track. I guess Buddhism had the answer 1000's of years ago, and we still don't get it.

Not all of us don't get it.

Have you not noticed that Gnostic Christians call our God, "I am", and yes, we mean we are God and fully responsible for what we do. We do not use a scapegoat God, as theists do, as our excuse for anything.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.
If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.
But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

When all are rich in thought like Gnostic Christians, the world will find peace.

As some say, the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. They are right.

You heard it from a Parfait WIP.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

Parfait approved. Perfect to you.

Regards
DL

MHz
In the OP you mentioned that God was immoral yet you missed giving any actual references. This is how it ends for mankind and I'm having a bit of trouble finding the immoral part. Satan's best tool is threat of death in a world where man could not live to be 1,000 years old until Moses and then that age was lowered to 120 years. At best God is guilty of sending some there earlier than old age claiming their lives. I find it hard to see that as being a balanced view when Satan has sent all the people that God didn't kill to the same grave and there is no hope he can bring them back. I don't see you as having the same level of condemnation for what appears to be the same crime and ignoring the promise that God will also resurrect the ones Satan and Co will kill before they are in the fiery lake.

Re:21:1:
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;
and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city,
new Jerusalem,
coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

In the OP you mentioned that God was immoral yet you missed giving any actual references. .

If you cannot see the evil part of a genocidal son murdering God, I doubt that I can help you see the evil in God.

Perhaps some moral Jews can.

http://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

Hoid
Three biggest newspapers in Alabama launch dump Moore campaign

French Patriot

Three biggest newspapers in Alabama launch dump Moore campaign

Thanks for this.

Sure, but way too many Republicans see themselves as moral while holding their nose and will still vote their tribal line while ignoring the immorality of doing so. Even Trumps base remains fairly strong after, what, 18 women testifying to his poor moral character.

It is good though that the media is starting to call a spade a spade and hopefully moving the stats to where they should be.

Regards
DL

Hoid
It may be that the people who opposed Trump helped him get elected.

It could well be that the more the media tries to bring him down the more they will help him out.

But you still have to try.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation

Walter
Had snow yesterday but most of it melted and there was a little more overnight, guess winter is moving in.

French Patriot
+1

It may be that the people who opposed Trump helped him get elected.

It could well be that the more the media tries to bring him down the more they will help him out.

But you still have to try.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is nothing, so I agree with you.

Voting for tribal considerations while ignoring the immorality of a candidate, is evil people helping evil grow.

For all Republicans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfeEcCLMtxk

Regards
DL