Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You only see what your looking for and will assume what you see fits.

Jaded.

Or just openly realistic.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

we usually refer to him as a pos

Given his content I agree.

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Are you a PoC?

Proud Old Canadian. Yes.

taxslave
+1

And I'm not racist you can't be racist vs white folks racism requires systemic oppression.
I'm Prejudiced vs white people.

Bullshyte. That is just another of your many prejudices.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Proud Old Canadian. Yes.

Nope, that's a bullshyte dodge.

Tygerbright

Bullshyte. That is just another of your many prejudices.

Nope literal truth.

petros
+2
You are what you eat. You feed on rat shit morsels at a gourmet buffet.
Jaded.
Last edited by petros; Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:10 AM..

taxslave
+1

Nope literal truth.

You have no clue about truths. Only your prejudices.

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Maybe in whatever corner of 1954 you live in.

You haven't seen a question for your mother's or wife's maiden name when putting in an application? Or a security question?

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

No, that's not dead naming.

Why? What's the difference?

My Mom has been married for 60 years and took Dad's last name at that time, and they still ask on applications for her maiden (original) name. They even request it for facebook profiles.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

You haven't seen a question for your mother's or wife's maiden name when putting in an application? Or a security question?

I've seen "mother's maiden name" as a security question. I've also seen "your high school mascot." I didn't go to high school, and my mother probably didn't know my father's name. Which one should I feel more oppressed by?

gerryh
+1

I've seen "mother's maiden name" as a security question. I've also seen "your high school mascot." I didn't go to high school, and my mother probably didn't know my father's name. Which one should I feel more oppressed by?

I am so leaving this alone.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I am so leaving this alone.

Jump in. I'm cool with it. I've said before on this board that my mom was an archetypal "drunken Indian slut" who could be had up against the side of your pickup truck for a few drinks and that I was raised mostly by my grandmother, that I ran away from the Indian school at 13 and educated myself at the public library, and that I got a GED (test equivalent to a high school diploma) in order to join the Air Force.

I'm not responsible for my mother's conduct, and I'm proud of my educational achievements. I'm just glad I'm the eldest, because my brother has mild FAS, and my sister has severe FAS.

gerryh

Jump in. I'm cool with it. I've said before on this board that my mom was an archetypal "drunken Indian slut" who could be had up against the side of your pickup truck for a few drinks and that I was raised mostly by my grandmother, that I ran away from the Indian school at 13 and educated myself at the public library, and that I got a GED (test equivalent to a high school diploma) in order to join the Air Force.
I'm not responsible for my mother's conduct, and I'm proud of my educational achievements. I'm just glad I'm the eldest, because my brother has mild FAS, and my sister has severe FAS.

You're no fu ckin fun at all.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You're no fu ckin fun at all.

You should hear my cocktail-party explanation of the destructibility of contingent remainders. Has 'em rolling on the floor.

Serryah

Do you know the reason for that?

Twin_Moose

So it's not a form of dead naming then? And it shouldn't be made available as Serryah and Avro claim?

If your a lawyer like you claim you know most applications ask for maiden names to be entered for vetting, I've also seen questions on an application asking if you changed your name in the last number of years.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

So it's not a form of dead naming then? And it shouldn't be made available as Serryah and Avro claim?
If your a lawyer like you claim you know most applications ask for maiden names to be entered for vetting, I've also seen questions on an application asking if you changed your name in the last number of years.

Oh, NOW I see what you're driving at!

You think background check forms are the standard for courtesy in civil society!

Ohhhh-KAY. I'll just back away slowly.

Seriously, dude. Why do you think that your opinions should determine whether somebody is called Bob, Robert, Malik Al-Shabazz, or Peggy Sue, rather than what that person wants to be called?

When you meet someone and he says "Hi, I'm Mike," do you subject him to an interrogation of whether his birth certificate says "Mike," "Michael," "Micheal", "Mikhail" or something else entirely? Do you demand ID?

Boy howdy, you must be a BLAST at parties!

Serryah

No, it's not a form of deadnaming.

Really, your tryhard is trying too hard.

Hoid
Getting these people to grasp the simplest concept is like pulling teeth.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Two Trumps actually

The good old days, when I was still young and handsome, not a care in the world lmao

Girth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN0h5y0Jf8M

Ivanka probably demanded Jared sing "O Canada" to her in the bedroom for a few days after that meeting. She also insisted on calling him "Justin"

Girth
+1

Serryah is very progressive. Deadnaming is a cardinal sin. It's worse than murder.

Girth
+1

Jump in. I'm cool with it. I've said before on this board that my mom was an archetypal "drunken Indian slut" who could be had up against the side of your pickup truck for a few drinks

Many Winnipeg Native girls are like that.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Serryah is very progressive. Deadnaming is a cardinal sin. It's worse than murder.

Deadnaming with proof of malice is illegal in Canada.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Cardinal sin?

You know, the more you keep posting things you think I am, the more wrong about me you are.

Dead naming if done on purpose is more than rude, but it's not worse than murder.

taxslave
+2
It sure don't take much to get a leftys panties in a knot.

Serryah
+1

A little bit longer than it does for a righty.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Or a righty's. The faintest suggestion that Conservative Canada may fall just a hair short of perfection, and off they go!

taxslave
+1

Or a righty's. The faintest suggestion that Conservative Canada may fall just a hair short of perfection, and off they go!

ConservativeCanada could never fall short of perfection. Always one step above. Just ask wally.