alec baldwin vs sean hannity and mark levin


aeon
#1
Hollywood liberal Alec Baldwin stormed out of an in-studio radio interview Sunday night after he was confronted on the phone by radio hosts Sean Hannity and Mark Levin.

Baldwin was 30 minutes into a planned two-hour-plus sitdown with WABC Radio’s Brian Whitman when Hannity called in.

The fireworks commenced almost immediately.

HANNITY: Alec, I wanted to give you an official WABC welcome considering you were supposed to come on my program last week and you didn’t show up. What happened?

BALDWIN: No, I wasn’t supposed to come on your program, Sean Hannity.

HANNITY: No, actually you were supposed to come on the program because a deal was made with your agent that if you were going to come on with Brian, first you’d come on with me.

BALDWIN: I wouldn’t dream of coming on your program, Sean Hannity. I’m here with Brian. I’m here with a really talented broadcaster.

HANNITY: [Crosstalk] that you are, you don’t tell the truth.

BALDWIN: Why would I want to come on the show with a no-talent, former construction worker hack like you?

HANNITY: Are you the guy that said of our vice president, while we’re at war, while we’re leading troops in harm’s way - are you the reckless, third-rate Hollywood actor who said that Dick Cheney is a terrorist? Are you the guy . . .

BALDWIN: Yes I am.

HANNITY: … who said to stone Henry Hyde to death? Are you the guy who said our president is a CIA mass murderer? I wanted you to come on the program and defend that, you gutless coward.

BALDWIN: At first I thought this was a joke. But you can hear all the acid venom spewing hatred. It is Sean Hannity. [END EXCERPT]

The exchange got even hotter when Mark Levin joined in.

LEVIN: We’ve only just begun - are you 40 or 50 pounds overweight now?

WHITMAN: Oh, C’mon now . . . .

HANNITY: Once and for all you need to be challenged. You want to call our vice president a terrorist - fine. You want to talk about stoning people to death, say it on my program. If you want to be irresponsible and call our president a mass murderer while he’s at war leading troops in harm’s way …

BALDWIN: And what are you gonna do about it, Sean Hannity?

HANNITY: You don’t have the courage to answer questions.

BALDWIN: And what are you gonna do? And what are you going to do about it, Sean Hannity. If I come on your program, what are you going to do?

LEVIN: He’s going to show that you have a two digit IQ - that’s what he’s gonna do.

BALWIN: What are you going to do?

LEVIN: I just told you - you’ve got a two digit IQ.

BALDWIN: And who’s that - who’s your little cabin boy there with you.

LEVIN: I’m not a cabin boy, butt-boy.

BALDWIN: What are you doing there, cabin boy? … I now dub you Sean Hannity’s cabin boy.

LEVIN: And you know what you are? You’re “Brokeback” Alec. [END EXCERPT]

The confrontation continued to spiral out of control, with Whitman intermittently trying to make peace and Baldwin repeatedly urging him to move on to other callers.

BALDWIN: Listen, Sean - you incredibly ignorant boob from Long Island …

HANNITY: Oh, ouch, Alec.

BALDWIN: No, no, no, you’ve spoken, let me talk, Sean. Cause you’ve been spewing your …

HANNITY: You’re a third-rate Hollywood egomaniac.

BALDWIN: You’re a no-talent, ignorant fool from Long Island. You should go back to building houses in Hempstead.

LEVIN: Why was your [former] wife [Kim Basinger] so pissed off at you, anyway?

WHITMAN: Now, c’mon guys.

BALDWIN: OK. We’re done. [Gets up and leaves the studio]

WHITMAN: Come back. Come back. Alec? They’re gone. Alec? Alec has walked out of the studio. Alec, please come back.


http://rightvoices.com/2006/03/27/it...winyou-decide/


lol, very funny.
 
Jay
#2
Baldwin is an idiot. I thought we all knew that.
 
Johnny Utah
#3

Baldwin Vision
Alec Baldwin is a Bloody Drunk.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#4
I thought Baldwin had the better of that exchange. He left as anyone would do as that couple of low brows switched to his wife, or ex-wife.
 
zoofer
#5
I saw that exchange on Fox News. Also saw that useless idiot Charlie Sheen explaining his conspiracy theory. More B actors should spout off on camera. Eventually people will realize Hollywood is populated by the real loony tunes.
 
Jay
#6
They are actors who live in a make believe world. No one takes them seriously I hope.
 
EagleSmack
#7
These actors live in a fantasy world. They have MILLIONS of dollars and they feel so self important because they have an entourage that gets paid to kiss their butts.

They are nothing but modern day jesters and should shut their mouths and entertain us like the clowns they are.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#8
Their biggest fault apparently,

is dissagreeing with the right wingers.
 
EagleSmack
#9
Their biggest fault is their condesending attitude towards the majority of Americans.

The following quote from Alec is a prime example of how they view the working man.

BALDWIN: Why would I want to come on the show with a no-talent, former construction worker hack like you?

Construction worker hack? Well excuse us Your Eminence!

We are sorry that we have to work for a living.
 
mattyaloo
#10
Hey - we all know hollywood is the voice of big, gay, lefty money.

WHat else is new?
 
PoisonPete2
#11
more 'attack tv'. How very sick. but not as sick as the murderous Bush crew. Close, but no bombs were dropped on defenceless children on the show. Why would Baldwin meet a couple of hack journalists when the president won't meet with the mother of a dead soldier once she gets her senses back and it's no longer a safe 'photo-op"? America is getting sleazier by the day.
 
mattyaloo
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by PoisonPete2

more 'attack tv'. How very sick. but not as sick as the murderous Bush crew. Close, but no bombs were dropped on defenceless children on the show. Why would Baldwin meet a couple of hack journalists when the president won't meet with the mother of a dead soldier once she gets her senses back and it's no longer a safe 'photo-op"? America is getting sleazier by the day.

The real sleaze isn't democratically elected officials, but self-appointed hollywood hacks who think their MSM spoonfed opinions are righteous and good.

Holly wood is the biggest joke.
 
Jay
#13
I agree. Right wing/left wing, it doesn't matter to me I suppose. They all live in make believe land and get paid make believe land money.
 
EagleSmack
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by PoisonPete2

more 'attack tv'. How very sick. but not as sick as the murderous Bush crew. Close, but no bombs were dropped on defenceless children on the show. Why would Baldwin meet a couple of hack journalists when the president won't meet with the mother of a dead soldier once she gets her senses back and it's no longer a safe 'photo-op"? America is getting sleazier by the day.

More lies. Bush actually DID meet with Sheehan and a number of families after her son was killed. Ms. Sheehan did not say a word. NOW she wants a second meeting with him because she has become a propaganda tool for the left.

She had her chance... why should she get a second meeting?
 
PoisonPete2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack

Quote: Originally Posted by PoisonPete2

more 'attack tv'. How very sick. but not as sick as the murderous Bush crew. Close, but no bombs were dropped on defenceless children on the show. Why would Baldwin meet a couple of hack journalists when the president won't meet with the mother of a dead soldier once she gets her senses back and it's no longer a safe 'photo-op"? America is getting sleazier by the day.

More lies. Bush actually DID meet with Sheehan and a number of families after her son was killed. Ms. Sheehan did not say a word. NOW she wants a second meeting with him because she has become a propaganda tool for the left.

She had her chance... why should she get a second meeting?

RESPONSE : god! can't you read what is clearly written.the president won't meet with the mother of a dead soldier once she gets her senses back and it's no longer a safe 'photo-op"? Yeah meet her when she is numb with grief. Watch who you're calling a liar. It seems this forum is being taken over by mindless fascists marching to the orders of a bloodless cowardly president.
 
EagleSmack
#16
Hey... if you can't stand that you got completely caught in a lie then maybe you shouldn't be lieing.

She had her shot and she should have taken it. Now it is clearly obvious that she just wants to yell and scream at Bush in front of the cameras.

Her son signed up like we all did. He was unfortunate. She is now nothing but a propaganda tool by the anti-war faction. She is disgracing her son AND the rest of her family thinks so as well. She is a nut job. She met with other politicians and after she runs right to the cameras and says

"He said he was sorry but he didn't mean it."

That is what she said about John McCaine.

Why should Bush meet with her now. Once she has out lived her usefullness the left will ignore her like they do to all of the people that they take advantage of. She is a stooge.
 
Sassylassie
#17
She'll be okay, Peta is recruiting and they love has beens. Next year we will see her on the ice flows with the other rich- well dressed nutters.
 
aeon
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

I saw that exchange on Fox News. Also saw that useless idiot Charlie Sheen explaining his conspiracy theory. More B actors should spout off on camera. Eventually people will realize Hollywood is populated by the real loony tunes.


Lol,i could have bet a millions of dollars that you watch fox crap, people who come with your garbage and stupidity,listen to this braindead tv shows.
 
Sassylassie
#19
Aeon I found your response to Zoofer, rude! Read the forum rules its that little line in blue on the top of the page.
 
aeon
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack

These actors live in a fantasy world. They have MILLIONS of dollars and they feel so self important because they have an entourage that gets paid to kiss their butts.

They are nothing but modern day jesters and should shut their mouths and entertain us like the clowns they are.


Why ?? you don t like people who believe in freedom of speech??


Hannity and levin , just proved how low retards and moron they are, and they are very popular in the states, no wonder why ....
 
missile
Conservative
#21
Why would any actor or personality do such shows ,except for the publicity.. and the fact that the real mainstream TV shows do not want them as guests.
 
Jay
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by PoisonPete2

It seems this forum is being taken over by mindless fascists marching to the orders of a bloodless cowardly president.

Wow! We haven't been called that in awhile....sorta brings back a warm cozzie feeling I haven't felt since....(well it wouldn't be polite for me to say).
 
I think not
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by PoisonPete2

It seems this forum is being taken over by mindless fascists........

Well you have been here for quite sometime, so I don't know how exactly you took over the place.
 
Sassylassie
#24
Did some little pist ant just call me a fascists, oh well call me what you like just don't call me late for supper.
 
jimmoyer
#25
PoisonPete2 wrote:
It seems this forum is being taken over by mindless fascists marching to the orders of a bloodless cowardly president.


Wow! We haven't been called that in awhile....sorta brings back a warm cozzie feeling I haven't felt since....(well it wouldn't be polite for me to say).

-----------------------------Jay----------------------------

ROFLMAO !!!

That, um, was just LOL !!!

We are not worthy oh Great Mirthful One.
 
Johnny Utah
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack

Hey... if you can't stand that you got completely caught in a lie then maybe you shouldn't be lieing.

She had her shot and she should have taken it. Now it is clearly obvious that she just wants to yell and scream at Bush in front of the cameras.

Her son signed up like we all did. He was unfortunate. She is now nothing but a propaganda tool by the anti-war faction. She is disgracing her son AND the rest of her family thinks so as well. She is a nut job. She met with other politicians and after she runs right to the cameras and says

"He said he was sorry but he didn't mean it."

That is what she said about John McCaine.

Why should Bush meet with her now. Once she has out lived her usefullness the left will ignore her like they do to all of the people that they take advantage of. She is a stooge.

It was sad when Cindy Sheehan's son was killed, Bush met with her in private as he does with other family members of the fallen.

Since then Cindy Sheehan has fallen into the Moonbat Crowd, the Michael Moores, Code Pinkno, Moveon.org who are using her for their own political agendas.

Cindy Sheehan has also lost touch with reality, calling President Bush the World's biggest Terrorist, calling the Terrorists in Iraq Freedom Fighters, calling Israel Terrorists, supporting Hamas, saying Bush created Hurricane Katrina, leading protests at Walter Reed Medical Center, She has yet to place a headstone on her son's grave. The list is endless of the nonsense that has come out of this woman's mouth.
Here is a Video of the Anti-War Moonbats with Cindy Sheehan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JuTFtfmtEQ&eurl=
 
aeon
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

Cindy Sheehan has also lost touch with reality, calling President Bush the World's biggest Terrorist


and so the whole world



Quote: Originally Posted by jhonny Utah

calling the Terrorists in Iraq Freedom Fighters

I totally agree that the iraqie resistance are the freedom fighters, which i own a t-shirt, which i wear very proudly.


Quote: Originally Posted by jhonny Utah

, calling Israel Terrorists

They are, ask any human with a brain.


Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

, supporting Hamas, saying Bush created Hurricane Katrina, leading protests at Walter Reed Medical Center, She has yet to place a headstone on her son's grave. The list is endless of the nonsense that has come out of this woman's mouth.
Here is a Video of the Anti-War Moonbats with Cindy Sheehan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JuTFtfmtEQ&eurl=


She is a great american. Supporting hamas, means supporting democracy and respect for others choice, palestine is not our land, and certainly not israelis.Nobody stop doing business with you guys when 60 millions of moron elected george w bush in your country.

Why?? of course having the deadliest mlitary in the world help for sure, but we have to deal with the fact that american elected a terrorist who has no counciousness .
 
Johnny Utah
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by aeon

Quote: Originally Posted by jhonny Utah

, calling Israel Terrorists

They are, ask any human with a brain.

If I knew any better I would have to say your Anti-Semitic saying the Israelis are Terrorists.
 
aeon
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

Quote: Originally Posted by aeon

Quote: Originally Posted by jhonny Utah

, calling Israel Terrorists

They are, ask any human with a brain.

If I knew any better I would have to say your Anti-Semitic saying the Israelis are Terrorists.


i must have a big problem in my life then, my girlfriend is a jew, she is the one to blame on this one, she educated me on that one, and hey check those one out, she gave me those link the other day..... have fun.


http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
http://www.jewishpeacefellowship.org/
http://www.tikkun.org/
http://www.peacenow.org.il/English.asp
http://www.btselem.org/English/Publications/index.asp
 
Johnny Utah
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by aeon

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

Quote: Originally Posted by aeon

Quote: Originally Posted by jhonny Utah

, calling Israel Terrorists

They are, ask any human with a brain.

If I knew any better I would have to say your Anti-Semitic saying the Israelis are Terrorists.


i must have a big problem in my life then, my girlfriend is a jew, she is the one to blame on this one, she educated me on that one, and hey check those one out, she gave me those link the other day..... have fun.


http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
http://www.jewishpeacefellowship.org/
http://www.tikkun.org/
http://www.peacenow.org.il/English.asp
http://www.btselem.org/English/Publications/index.asp

Then why would you call Israel Terrorists?
 

Similar Threads

7
Alec Baldwin
by Libra Girl | Jun 27th, 2017
3
Sean Jones in Toronto!
by intothewind | Dec 10th, 2008
3
No Robert Baldwin speeches on the web
by dumpthemonarchy | Sep 22nd, 2008