Teen who called Prince Harry 'race traitor' for Meghan marriage jailed

spaminator
Teen who called Prince Harry 'race traitor' for Meghan marriage jailed
Reuters
Published:
June 18, 2019
Updated:
June 18, 2019 9:56 AM EDT
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex leave Windsor Castle in the Ascot Landau carriage during a procession after getting married at St. George's Chapel in Windsor May 19, 2018 (Dutch Press Photo/WENN.com)
LONDON — A teenage neo-Nazi who called for Prince Harry a race traitor months after his marriage to U.S. actress Meghan Markle and suggested he should be shot was jailed for more than four years on Tuesday, the BBC reported.
Michal Szewczuk, 19, posted far-right online propaganda which included an image of Harry, the Duke of Sussex, with a gun to his head with the caption “See Ya Later Race Traitor.”
It was posted months after his wedding to Meghan, whose mother is African American and father is white.
Szewczuk and his co-defendant Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, both Polish nationals, pleaded guilty to encouraging terrorism and Szewczuk also admitted five counts of possessing material likely to be useful to someone planning a terrorist act.
“Dunn-Koczorowski and Szewczuk clearly see themselves as superior to the majority of society and they feel there duty is to express their beliefs, in turn teaching others,” Detective Chief Superintendent Martin Snowden, head of counter-terrorism policing in northeast England.
“The considerable amount of material they have posted on social media channels not only reflects their extremist beliefs but was intended to encourage others to carry out despicable acts.”
Szewczuk was jailed for four years and three months while Dunn-Koczorowski was sentenced to 18 months in prison.
Other posts by the men included support for Norwegian far-right mass killer Anders Breivik and backing for the neo-Nazi group, Sonnenkrieg Division.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/tee...arriage-jailed

Tecumsehsbones
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
So pretty much another ordinary day in "this green and pleasant land," enit?

White_Unifier
Was he disappointed Prince Harry didn't marry him instead? What, all he has to go on is his white skin and when other whites are willing to marry out, he just can't compete?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Was he disappointed Prince Harry didn't marry him instead? What, all he has to go on is his white skin and when other whites are willing to marry out, he just can't compete?

My reckoning, looking at the evidence, is that he doesn't like non-white people.

That's not allowed nowadays. For some reason, I don't know why, but all whites MUST love all non-whites.

Hoid
Yes it must be quite a puzzle for you.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

My reckoning, looking at the evidence, is that he doesn't like non-white people.

So, your brother in arms?

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

That's not allowed nowadays. For some reason, I don't know why, but all whites MUST love all non-whites.

No.

But you don't get to wish death on non whites.

You don't have to love non whites. You can hate them. You can loathe them. But you CANNOT publicly wish death on them and not expect to get arrested.

Then again, as a white person myself, I don't love whites either. There's a lot of them that are just rotten SOB's that really should be fixed so they don't breed their particular kind of stupid further into the world.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

t
But you CANNOT publicly wish death on them and not expect to get arrested.

I'd actually find it rather disturbing if someone got arrested merely for wishing another person dead.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation

Then again, as a white person myself, I don't love whites either.

I've never understood this mentality.

Would this be considered a form of self hate?

I knew a mixed breed native who said he hated being half white and if that bothered me. I said "naw man I'm not the one looking at the mirror". He just looked at me and said nothing.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I knew a mixed breed native who said he hated being half white and if that bothered me. I said "naw man I'm not the one looking at the mirror". He just looked at me and said nothing.

It's normal left-wing self-loathing.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

"Mixed breed"

What's that? A cross between a wolverine and an Italian?

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

"Mixed breed"
What's that? A cross between a wolverine and an Italian?

Comparable to mixing ketchup and mustard on a plate

Danbones
Free Thinker
But he already knows that's OK when it's on a weener.

Serryah
Free Thinker

I'd actually find it rather disturbing if someone got arrested merely for wishing another person dead.

There's wishing to one's self and then there's publicly stating such.

Doing the later is called a "Death threat". That is illegal.

Serryah
Free Thinker

It could be I suppose. I guess I should amend that to say I don't like SOME white people. Just like I don't like some black people, some Asian people, some Latino people, etc and so on.

I guess it's really I hate the assholes of all races, white people included.

If someone see's white people as general assholes, I can totally get why they'd feel that way. It's not like white people go out of their way to try NOT to be assholes sometimes, and a lot of times the white assholes have a really, really loud voice.

Serryah
Free Thinker

It's normal left-wing self-loathing.

LOL - self-loathing? Nah...

For example, you Blackie.

You give me good examples of why I hate white people sometimes.

Blackleaf

There's wishing to one's self and then there's publicly stating such.

Doing the later is called a "Death threat". That is illegal.

Pubickly wishing someone dead isn't necessarily a death threat.

Blackleaf

If someone see's white people as general assholes, I can totally get why they'd feel that way. It's not like white people go out of their way to try NOT to be assholes sometimes, and a lot of times the white assholes have a really, really loud voice.

I find Muslims to be assholes.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Pubickly wishing someone dead isn't necessarily a death threat.

True, that. The United States is only one heart attack away from returning to normal.

Tecumsehsbones

True, that. The United States is only one heart attack away from returning to normal.

You're clearly not familiar with Pence's record.

Blackleaf

LOL - self-loathing? Nah...
For example, you Blackie.
You give me good examples of why I hate white people sometimes.

The dictionary defines it as "racism."

Blackleaf

Trump is the best president America has had for decades.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

The dictionary defines it as "racism."

The idea of you looking at a dictionary is weirder than a pig in a tutu.

Hoid

Trump is the best president America has had for decades.

the mating call of the desperately seeking confrontation

will someone - anyone - argue with this twit?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Best President for a long time. And he'll win a second term.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Nah, he's just another flapping mouth with no interest and no say. In that, he sounds downright Canadian.

Blackleaf

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Job approval 50%?

Not in this universe.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/t...al-weekly.aspx

Blackleaf
Best president in a long time.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Best president in a long time.

Today, but you're not to bright, are you?